Random sexual thoughts

Vitriolhack

I hear you
I love seeing him expertly screw my wife’s pussy while I sit comfortably on the plush reclining chair.

She moans, screams and, at times, even shrieks.

It’s lovely and liberating to watch someone you love find new pleasures in ways you cannot fulfill.

Last edited:
I love seeing him expertly screw my wife’s pussy while I sit comfortably on the plush reclining chair.

She moans, screams and at times even shrieks.

It’s lovely and liberating to watch someone you love find new pleasures in ways you cannot fulfill.

Well I’ve been having random sexual thoughts for days ...... not exactly as poetic though

Random thought

Mmm, I love the way he takes me all the way into his mouth and empties me fully without making a mess.

I’ll return him to his wife later.

Last edited:
When my wife lived with me, there was a pretty and very sexy girl who lived in the house next to me. Now my wife is gone, and the house next to me is dark and empty. Go figure...

When my wife lived with me, there was a pretty and very sexy girl who lived in the house next to me. Now my wife is gone, and the house next to me is dark and empty. Go figure...

What will you do with all this new free time on your hands?

Random Sexual Thoughts

Her birthday is coming up; I was thinking of getting her some bling that hurts and leave bruises. She asked for them last year disappointed with the diamond earrings I got her.

I want her to push me over the edge with a need I never knew I had. And kiss me all the way down that dark road.

First Time For New Lovers

Face to face and simultaneously breathing heavy, deeply passionate kiss parted, my body fixed between her invitingly spread legs, guiding myself to her, she wants me to, I want to, hooding her clit, pressing down, pressing lower, wet lips parting, teasing her open, bottom to top, top to bottom, I want this, she wants this, light pressure gradually becoming greater, easing inside, slowly, deliberately, fully, completely, bottomed out, for the first time, one, eyes fixed on each other, breathless, face to face...

I have to be quiet I have to be quiet oh my god that feels...I have to be quiet can't wake her fuck do that again PLEASE

Back