Tell me I should be ashamed of myself

I don't think cheating on your wife is the best policy, and based on your post you know that as well. I guess the best you could do is talk with her about your wants and needs and try to find common ground one way or another.

Regarding this:
After coming home, I feel zero guilt and shame. I don't care if I get a divorce, I don't care about anything. All I care about is how can I build the rest of my life around the fact that my fantasies can be lived regularly now. I am motivated to earn more, to look better, but only because I want more of what I just had. Selfish as fuck.

Classic frenzy. Learn about it, keep your head straight, don't do anything stupid.
 
What seela said, you’re a grown ass man, no one needs to tell you how you feel. Don’t fuck your wife before being tested.
 
"I don't know what sparked this but one thing led to the other and I ended up in a gangbang," is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Reminds me of this old gem.
 
"I don't know what sparked this but one thing led to the other and I ended up in a gangbang," is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Reminds me of this old gem.

Man, can't tell you how many times I've been down that road. :rolleyes:

To Marcus A: I take it your fear of disease, per your last post, has been assuaged?
 
"I don't know what sparked this but one thing led to the other and I ended up in a gangbang," is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Reminds me of this old gem.

It means something sparked a series of events, it isn't like I am saying I dont know how I ended up there. It was my own decision to go there, no tricked or forced me into it.
 
I don't know what the original was, but from pieces of other posts, I can say this:

First of all, cheating isn't an option. If your wife can't satisfy your needs - divorce. Don't fuck each other's minds.

Second. You shouldn't be ashamed of your sexual preferences switching or not being satisfied by your wife. If anything, that's out of your control.
That you SHOULD be ashamed is the situation when you cheat on your wife, and at the same time stay with her because it's convenient. Because she washes your underwear and cooks you a dinner, as well as clean up your house. THAT would be shameful. It's called being a leech. Don't be that way. And please don't invent justifications like "It's for her own good" or "It's better for the kids". If you care about those things - divorce and keep supporting her as well as being a father for your kids. Those are excuses, they aren't good ones too.

If there's any chance - before actually divorcing talk to her and find out if she actually is into your fetish. You'd be surprised what our close ones are often fantasizing about in their heads. Everyone is a pervert.
If she is, that'd be better than any cheating. Or discuss an open relationship if she isn't - I know a pair for whom it works just fine. They are married, they have children, they leave in separate appartments, they visit each other to fuck or hang out together, and they also see other people. They LOVE each other. But they have quite a bit less marriage-associated shackles than normal. And they both admit to liking solitude a lot and not wanting another person sleeping in their bed 9 nights out of ten.

In my opinion cheating can't really be criticized IF it's the first step to breaking the relationship. People often need time to wind up to such decisions, and cheating is what they do. Personally I would still talk to a wife before resorting to drastic things.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top