The China Pearl Inn part 7

Hi, it’s 0300 hours here and we’ve been woken so we can go for our run in the rain/sleet/snow, part of our discipline.

RT, no doubt you’ve been taught how to live off anything. Before we get our NRR Badges we have to catch, kill, cook and eat a rat. Sal (who wants to get her badges) is holding her nose.

But ... off we go ... fatigues on, run starts in 20 minutes.

Hi, it’s 0300 hours here and we’ve been woken so we can go for our run in the rain/sleet/snow, part of our discipline.

RT, no doubt you’ve been taught how to live off anything. Before we get our NRR Badges we have to catch, kill, cook and eat a rat. Sal (who wants to get her badges) is holding her nose.

But ... off we go ... fatigues on, run starts in 20 minutes.

I learned that before I joined the Army but, I may have taken a survival corse once after I joined.

I try to avoid rat. Tough and stringy typically. Rat traps kill rats for a reason, if you catch them alive they tend to fight. Often this means they are a lot more trouble then they are worth.

Earth worms, eggs, and grubs it dont taste great but you won't die.
The white stuff on the underside of willow bark is aspirin. Boiling about 5 palm size pieces and drink the tea.
Tape a piece of potato inside to afflicted area to draw out splinters, or rust from a dirty wound. Let it sit over night replace potato may take 2 or 3 pieces for shallow wounds.
Anise the plant that gives black licorice it's flavor is good for upset stomach. It's been used since the Egyptian empire.
Honey is your only true friend in the wild. Pure honey never goes bad. Need a quick energy boost, honey.need a natural antibiotic, honey. Need to draw the sting out of a bug bite, honey (preferably with baking soda on the wound). Most diabetics can eat honey. All hypoglycemic can eat honey. Very very few people are allergic to honey. As a bonus the hive can be used as a distractionary weapon if launched at your enemies. Move slow get stung less or not at all. All you need is a little paracord to make a snare and it's ouch city for the bad guys.

Rat over an open fire smother in honey or hot sauce if you prefer. It covers the taste pretty well and if you have enough of either it will cure the meat as it cooks.

I used honey, amaretto to honey cure my thanksgiving ham. I still have some in the fridge still good, still candied or cured.

If you kill an animal in the wild everything south of the Sturm comes out save the liver & heart always. These are nutritionally the best part of the animal. The rest depends on your survival skill levels as to what you do with it. Fur can be smoke cured or tanned in an emergency. Bones make tools.
Brain, bladder, and burry for 3 to 5 days will "brain" tan a hide. Smoke half the meat it lasts longer than cooking it.

Last edited:
Exercise as a group vs on your own
In a group run with the group it is cohabitation not competition.
Bonus your own or with friends push yourself at your own pace.
Do what you do but don't beat yourself up if you do a few less push-ups today than you did yesterday. Just bala8it out at the end of the day. Example: if you did 40 push ups yesterday and today you only felt like you could do 35 that's fine at the end of the day or whenever you have the time do the other five.

If you feel like you need to improve then do 25 three time a day till you can do them comfortably then up to 30 then 35 till you get to where you want to be. Never jump more than 5 at a time. Strength won't ever get you where you need to be if you don't have the endurance to dark it.

Airplanes and helicopters are great when you are young. If you land wrong a few times its game over or ,long term pain. Running is not fun for me at all these days.
Have a plan for when it's time to walk away.
You don't ever have to grow up. At 43 I'm still a big kid sometimes.

Just a few ramblings of an old dog.

RT, you should sign up for NRR, you’d get your badges.

SF, we were taught that boiling rotting vegetation (like leaves) and using the cooled down liquid to bathe wounds destroys bacteria. The milk & bread treatment draws out infection but doesn’t kill it.

Back from run. Shower, brekky then write up time. Even the ‘dead’ have to write reports.

RT, you should sign up for NRR, you’d get your badges.

SF, we were taught that boiling rotting vegetation (like leaves) and using the cooled down liquid to bathe wounds destroys bacteria. The milk & bread treatment draws out infection but doesn’t kill it.

Back from run. Shower, brekky then write up time. Even the ‘dead’ have to write reports.

Be sure to use spell check. :D

Staples! :eek::eek:

Wouldn't glue be an acceptable option?
No! Staples are for the naughty boys, of which FD is king.

Only good boys like Glad get glue. Speaking of which, where is that tasty treat?

Just found out about the moustaches! Remember, vengeance is sweet!

LS, I fear FHD has retreated for a while. To be honest I was thinking of pulling out too but changed my mind.
Hmmm mustaches would work too, I suppose. But facial skin grows back surprisingly fast.

I have a good, firm hold on him elsewhere, so I’m none too worried, however it would be nice to have my all fucks in a row.

Ducks!! I meant all my ducks, in a row. What an embarrassing faux paw.!

Quack.

Getting dark in the house. Guess I should figure out what I feel like eating. Wonder what Phoo Ming has going on in the kitchen?
I’d tell you to go find out, but you might not return the same. Maybe it’s something to explore one day ;)

Oh and sorry for the hit and run posting last night. Time zones are still a killer!

No! Staples are for the naughty boys, of which FD is king.

Only good boys like Glad get glue. Speaking of which, where is that tasty treat?

Hmmm mustaches would work too, I suppose. But facial skin grows back surprisingly fast.

I have a good, firm hold on him elsewhere, so I’m none too worried, however it would be nice to have my all fucks in a row.

Ducks!! I meant all my ducks, in a row. What an embarrassing faux paw.!

Quack.

I’d tell you to go find out, but you might not return the same. Maybe it’s something to explore one day ;)

NO NO NO!!! I do not go into the kitchen, the corners, the rafters, or the catacombs of this inn. Those areas are scary. :eek:

Just finish our reports in real life and I’ll be along. I’ll bring some garlic just in case we need it.

Okay first we'll need to gather some supplies: A half a stick of used chewing gum, a lemon, a few centimeters of copper wiring, an elastic and a sock.

I don't see what the fuse is. I go into the kitchen all the time. As long as I clean up and put everything back where it goes, then I don't have any problems anywhere in the inn.

Of course Phoo Ming is partial to females. I have... how did Uggg put it, Boy bits?

Just finish our reports in real life and I’ll be along. I’ll bring some garlic just in case we need it.
Fuck the reports, Supergirl. Leave them be for MONDAY!

Today is ours for playing.

I don't see what the fuse is. I go into the kitchen all the time. As long as I clean up and put everything back where it goes, then I don't have any problems anywhere in the inn.

Of course Phoo Ming is partial to females. I have... how did Uggg put it, Boy bits?
See?? He's INNOCENT. Phoo has been Framed.

As an aside, I wanna see them boy parts. Maybe taste 'em too :devil:

I like ‘boy bits’ winks

Sal has asked if she can join us LS
The more hotties, the merrier. *rawrs*

Nearly finished the write up. The British Army lives for paperwork.

Now I’m told there’s a key that leads down to the kitchens and the dungeons. Let’s find it

Grabs Shiva’s hand and takes her behind the bar

It’s here somewhere

I have done ok with Ohio Ming, but I also have boy bits. If I was a lady I'd not dream of going into there..." a wink.

"Hi everyone. For those that knew I was having surgery It was a success and I am home now. For those that did not know well... err... I had surgery and it was a success and I'm home now. In pain, but such is to be expected."

I have done ok with Ohio Ming, but I also have boy bits. If I was a lady I'd not dream of going into there..." a wink.

"Hi everyone. For those that knew I was having surgery It was a success and I am home now. For those that did not know well... err... I had surgery and it was a success and I'm home now. In pain, but such is to be expected."

Didn't know, but welcome back. I plant a healing kiss on your cheek

Shiva, I'm ready to follow. But first you need that key

I draw Glad into my arms and kiss him gently

Get well soon mate!

Back