Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a sex dream I was getting head from this girl I met in college, made our with, and just went to sleep next to with no more action... I awoke from the dream with her bobbing on my knob. Greatest dream ever!

Not in a very long time. I'm very good at defusing angry people...except myself. And besides, everyone knows I carry.

HYE been followed in your car?

I have. There are some sick individuals in this world, and it scared me to bits.

HYE had someone follow you all the way home?

Yes.

HYE found yourself dreaming of someone else while having sex with your s/o to the point you open your eyes and are disappointed?

I have. There are some sick individuals in this world, and it scared me to bits.

HYE had someone follow you all the way home?

Yes, and I drove right by my house and to a police station.

HYE had your home broken in to.

Yes, and I drove right by my house and to a police station.

HYE had your home broken in to.

Yes, home & car regularly (and even if they never found or took anything valuable it still sucks)

HYE caught anyone trying to break into your home? (I guess this would also cover a few of the above questions. That chucklehead won't be back anytime soon)

Yes, home & car regularly (and even if they never found or took anything valuable it still sucks)

HYE caught anyone trying to break into your home? (I guess this would also cover a few of the above questions. That chucklehead won't be back anytime soon)

Yes... The sound of a pump action shotgun cocking is unmistakable. My dad cocked the gun and announced to the door that whomever it was trying to get in had been warned.

HYE wished for something on a star and gotten your wish?

Yes... The sound of a pump action shotgun cocking is unmistakable. My dad cocked the gun and announced to the door that whomever it was trying to get in had been warned.

HYE wished for something on a star and gotten your wish?

Yes...but I cheated (wasn't alone, and wished out loud. It did come true though, yay ;) )

HYE wished for something out loud and the person you were with laugh with a "not in a million years buster, but thanks for the giggle" smile? :eek:

Yes...but I cheated (wasn't alone, and wished out loud. It did come true though, yay ;) )

HYE wished for something out loud and the person you were with laugh with a "not in a million years buster, but thanks for the giggle" smile? :eek:

No. lol...

HYE wished for something bad to happen to someone who "done you wrong" and then felt guilty when something bad did happen.

Yes that has happened.

HYE wished someone good and seen it happen with glee?

Yes, but I've noticed there's typically a price to be paid with every wish no matter if it's good or bad.

HYE snuck into a friend's yard/home to surprise them with something?

LOL I just noticed how behind I am at answering... Darn you Max and Trouble! ;):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back