London UK

tomwantstosee

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Posts
673
There are many from the UK on literotica, which is great!
I realised there are quite a few from the capital as well, and I wonder who and how they are, living in this lively huge city, making contacts, living their fantasies (or fantasizing their lives?)...
Did any of you make contacts via literotica?
Anyhow, will be interesting to see who is close...
 
London here too. By day i'm a mild mannered accountant and by night, well, much the same but with internet lol!!
 
I know that there are more- which is good. London is such an active city, and I guess because it is so huge one can meet without problems. Did anyone meet up in reality?
 
bump- seems that there are too many UK threads already on here, or that the London people are too busy...
Hope in a nice way!
 
Just to see if any other Londoners are online tonight.
What a city we´re living in! Vibrant, multicultural, full of sexy people. Just- what sort of use are we making of all the possibilities?
Maybe we only enjoy if there are visitors? Or is the nightlife of 24 hours not enough?
Anyhow, I wnjoy being here, seeing people, meeting people and interacting in one or the other way.
By looking around here on lit I found single males, single females, attached males, attached females, couples all from this wonderful city!
Let´s get in touch! (For some this may be taken literally...!)
 
London born and bred

Can't say I like the tourists - they walk too slow :p
Hey, but the tourists add even more spice to the city- as they seem to suck in the spirit and behave sexier than usual...
And Luton isn´t that far away- the airport is even called London Luton! So- wellcome!

What do you think is sexiest about gthis town?
 
JUst now that the weather is great, all the girls and women seem to like to show what they´ve got- or is it just my altered view on things because the sun makes me see more?
Anyhow, I like what I see, and often I´d like to see even more!!!
 
Back
Top