PM asshattery

Just got one!

PM:
drinkign scotch on my deck lovely avatar

Me:
Thank you!

PM:
imagining those nipples clamped and tied

Me:
Eww.

PM:
lol guess not sorry to bother.
 
Again?!

Oh! He's back! It's been a few and I get this AGAIN.

PM:
drinking some scotch on my deck watching it rain
 
I am virtually asshat-free and has been so for a long time.

I think The Great G does the trick marvelously.
 
So much for the Great G.

All there was in the PM is quoted below:
(I think it is incompetence rather than asshattery)

and how the hell did i get virgin next to my name?
 
I have a one-post alt that I'm not currently doing much with. Even though I cleared the profile info recently, I'm still getting PMs on occasion. I haven't found the PMs to be particularly assy, but I don't see a lot of game, either.

A couple of things, though:
1. Almost as soon as I created the alt, a couple of old-timers (no one who's posted here, BTW) PMed me. Looking for fresh n00b meat, I guess.

2. There's one creeper who sends me mother-son stuff every week or so. I don't have sons, and that's not my cuppa.
 
it honestly blows my mind how popular incest is on this site. is the only thing preventing the rest of the world resembling the appalachian foothills truly the lack of opportunity?

ed
 
'Fuck I am horny. Sitting here jerking off, looking at wild porn loving it. So want to squish my fucking cock into that tight asshole'

I don't think so, chum.
 
I say we bomb that user with creepy messages of our own. Preferably in some ghetto language bootleg:


Yo dude! 'Sup? I wanna fuck da shit outta ya.




Just kiddin'. :D Ignore those bastards. :cool:
 
Well, he's not discriminatory...apparently, any asshole will do, be it male or female. :rolleyes:
 
Any port in a storm, as they used to say in the British Navy.

And in Fanny Hill:

bares my naked posteriours to his blind and furious guide; it forces its way between them, and I feeling pretty sensibly that it was not going by the right door, and knocking desperately at the wrong one, I told him of it: -"Pooh!" says he, "my dear, any port in a storm."

But it is said by a sailor.
 
Back
Top