The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. I don't think I'm one of those. If I'm on vent its because I enjoy the people I'm talking to or I want to take down a boss lol.

She whispers back softly

You keep telling yourself that, love.
 
LT- I don't think he realized who I am.

Other LT- I wanna play a lesbian vampire.

Other other LT- Yum, apple hands!
 
This is true. I don't think I'm one of those. If I'm on vent its because I enjoy the people I'm talking to or I want to take down a boss lol.

She whispers back softly

You keep telling yourself that, love.

I would agree with you. There is very little about you that I would consider average though darlin.

Kisses her cheek, grinnin'

I think we need to add that to our list of things that 'sounds like a challenge.'
 
A "pug" group = Pick Up Group. Meaning you randomly join up with players to do something. You can do it if you don't have any friends online and you want to, say, run a dungeon. Which takes 5 people. You can't do it alone.

So a pug vent is a ventrilo channel full of random people you don't know, really. All trying to accomplish the same thing, but still. They don't know you. So they feel that it's easier to be rude...or crude lol.


.....Just may have shown off her uber nerdiness....

No, thanks for explaining. I don't really game. It's good to have some idea what someone is talking about, though.
 
@ Freek - That's good. Cuz apparently I have a lot of it lol

^-^

So let's see, you like: knives, video games, cute dogs...

Yep, you're alright in my book.

LT- I don't think he realized who I am.

Other LT- I wanna play a lesbian vampire.

Other other LT- Yum, apple hands!

I had a very inappropriate thought about lesbian vampires just then.

And...apple hands? Body wash/hand sanitizer/something else entirely?
 
@ Light Ice - You're welcome. I'm a gamer nerd. So I apologize is advance for speaking the nerd language from time to time.

@ Freek - Hehe aww thanks! And yeah....knives are lots of fun...

@ FHD - That list seems to just get longer and longer. And you are wayyyy too kind. Most of me is average. :)
 
@ Light Ice - You're welcome. I'm a gamer nerd. So I apologize is advance for speaking the nerd language from time to time.

@ Freek - Hehe aww thanks! And yeah....knives are lots of fun...

@ FHD - That list seems to just get longer and longer. And you are wayyyy too kind. Most of me is average. :)

:D You are certainly welcome.
 
Last Thought

so I left, Did some laundry, made an excellent pot of chili, cleaned the house, killed some shit on Borderlands 2....

and yet...and YET,...

I have still NOT managed to get any fucking sleep at all.

this fucking blows.
 
LT - I wonder if I could write the Witchling something like that. The expanded, unabridged version of the 3-4 hours. Or maybe just give her a few ideas and let her mind run

LT ~ I wonder if the Witchling would survive reading such gloriousness... :eek:
 
LT: I have built a wall for the past year and a half....and it is slowly but surely falling down.

FLT: Under construction
 
LT ~ C'mon brain. Don't fail me now! Just two more posts to go!

ALT ~ I will not look at Tumblr, I will not look at Tumblr, I will not....
 
LT: It is official..you are more of a dick than you have been for the past 3.5 years!

FLT: Why does that not bother me???

AFLT: I can't help anyone like this....fuck it!!
 
When will I learn?

Actually...we are always learning. That is the beauty of life. We never finish learning. It is never done. So...we make a mistake, and then make a similar mistake again because different circumstances warranted different expectations. We learn...and continue to do so for the rest of our lives.
 
LT: Just saw a guild called House of Gor in my game....Wondering if it's wrong that I want to bring my female bad ass warrior up to kick this guy's ass in an rp fight...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top