having some fun

Dunno bout y'all but I would prefer to grease my ass up and ride that sucker. Replace them clamps with my tongue.
 
Mmmmmm yes. Lol. Hope your not afraid of 9"s of thick black cock. As long as u can ride me and choke me a little that would be preferred.

Iamcurious can do the clean up as I stroke your thick cock while you ride mine and cum all over my chest and tummy.

Can you do that iamcurious? Are you a naughty cum whore?

Anyone else can join in as well. Clearly I'll have a mouth open and willing.

*gosh I'm a slut*
 
More than happy to do the clean up, I can lick up all of that nasty cum off of you, then you can insert that 9 inches of cock in my ass.
 
Mmmmmm. Sorry. I dunno if I can just yet. After blu shoots his load on my slut chest and you lick up every fucking drop of his delicious cum I shot my load deep and hard into his ass. I may need a min to rejuvenate. Or better yet. A hot thirsty mouth to work it back up.

How bout this. U suck my snake back to life and I'll have blu lick and prep that Azz of yours for my cock. Warning. Whenever I shoot my first load I can go on for hours without cumming again. So be prepared my slutty friend.
 
Ok give my your cock and I will suck it back up to full length, then as you say you can fuck me for as long and hard as you want.
 
Mmm. Yes. Picturing your sexy ass in front now. Spreading your cheeks. Face first in the pillow. Spitting a hot glob of spit in your asshole ready to plunge in.

Blu where are u? His mouth desperately needs filling up. I'm sure u have another load in there somewhere. No ?
 
That pic has me sooo damn hard. Wow. Hairy like a beast. So sexy. Yeah I will have no problem punishing that asshole of urs.
 
Back
Top