Qyron's Hall of Records

Qyron

Maniac
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Posts
3,776
I've decided after some careful pondering that I would create a Hall of Records to keep my ideas listed for my own review and whoever decides to visit me here.

If you would like to leave me a message, please feel free to do so. See the box next to the desk? Leave it there.

Want to know what I have been up to in my dark twisted mind? Open the big trunk behind the desk.

Anything else? Ask. Although answer are not guaranteed; they are earned.
 
Last edited:
The Big Trunk of Ideas

A Long Way from Home
A European in his late twenties decides to tour around the United States of America to visit the places he has seen in films since he can remember and fulfil his childhood dream of crossing the continent behind the steering wheel of a car.

Following the open roads, using the historical routes to get away from the more boring and congested motorways, he goes from one town to the next, stopping for one or two days now and then to rest and relax or picking odd jobs to get some extra pocket money.

Sometimes he meets someone interesting in one of his stops. Sometimes he just gets marginalized for being foreigner. Sometimes troubles get on his way. But he's not ready to head back home.

~~~Thoughts~~~
This idea came to me when working on a concept to explore in short stories, that now I wish to explore in the Lit Forums.
Because of the main story line, this scenario gives the opportunity to create short episodes, keeping the story open for different ideas to take part of it. Also, because the concept is basically "modular" a writer can take a short part on it, leave, and later return with the same or a totally new character.

Crossroads
Two complete strangers meet aboard a train, forced to share a room on a sleeper for a night, as the train is packed full. Too much time to be with a stranger. To little to get to know a person. Just enough to live a fantasy or a lie.

~~~Thoughts~~~
Simple concept, built to create a small time frame, to keep authors focused and willing to start and finish a short story.
Enough freedom to spice the story at will, adding whatever kink or idea comes to the mind.
Modular concept: several short stories can be build over the same theme, interlinked or totally independent from each other.

Southern Hospitality
A man is travelling the countryside, doing any occasional work he can get for some extra cash, and just enjoying his life.
One day, he arrives at a small sleepy town and gets more than the odd job he was after.

~~~Thoughts~~~
I'm a sucker for the tales about southern hospitality and the legends told about how southern women are both beautiful and welcoming. Cheesier than this it can't get.

The Black Rose War
In times of war, nations unite, forging alliances with those who are seen as the strongest, some even changing sides in the heat of the moment, but in a world where nations rise, wither and fall within the lifespan of a human being, a people with no ground to defend as their own can only be perceived as a threat, as they can only covet for what others have conquered.

This is the story of a people caught between two sides. Ally to none, enemy to both. Nomad warriors, with much more than what meets the eye. This is the story of the birth of Athalys.

~~~Thoughts~~~
This is to be a fantasy RP, with heavy emphasis on the RP part but with room for sexy content.

The Heir
A man receives a letter from a late friend, designating him as his testament executer, and it will be him to take his place in administering his business and fortune, as he fears his wife will be easily deceived by his associates.

However, when he makes the journey to his new home, he is met by a world his friend had never told him about.

~~~Thoughts~~~
This story is to be set on a late 1800's, in a rural scenario.

The idea is to have a submissive/slave widow, waiting for her new master, which in turn has never had contact with such a reality and it will have to be her to introduce him to his new role.
 
Last edited:
Another Post to reserve room for thoughts and considerations.
 
Back
Top