Seventh in Line (closed for lmcms)

Ania knew what he wanted to do but she could take herbs and everything would be okay she needed him to claim her in this way even if he never ment it. "it's Fine I... got herbs..... Please Malkin." She panted and pleaded pushing up against him she was on edge again herself and she needed him in this with her. She would not force him but she wanted his trust. She let her legs fall so if he instisted he could do what he wanted. The decision was in his hands.

Looking down at her and hearing her words again made Malkin want to please her, feel that it was alright to give in. He leaned back down upon her warm body again and he just prayed to the gods that nothing would come of it. But in an instant as he pressed back fully inside of her he didn't care. He pumped hard and strong and his mouth latched onto her breast as he felt his cock throb and jump inside her warm wet cunt.

He howled in pleasure as he felt her pussy tighten and quiver around him as he came. The intense warmth was gratifying as he filled her pussy with his seed. Malkin felt his seed and her juices flow out of her pussy as he closed and opened his eyes and looked down upon her with a look of great contentment.

As soon as she felt his seed releasing inside her she reach and fell over her peak again screaming his name. She came down and looked up at him blinking down at her blindly she reached for her back and showed him a bottle and listed some herbs before taking half of it. Finished she said "Ask Yorgis in the morning what it does."

Sleepy and content she huddled against him as he still rested in her and closed her eyes.

Malkin watched her take a drink from the bottle and he trusted that this wasn't all some elaborate scheme for her to get his seed. She had no way to know who he truly was and he doubted it would be in her nature to trap him in such a way.

The man with royal blood slowly pulled out of her inviting sex and then he moved slightly to the side. He put his hand over her chest and put his leg over hers linking them together in a sweaty tangle of limbs. He leaned forward and gave her a playful lick and then kissed her lips. "I trust you Ania." He said simply while he grabbed her the other side of the furs and he draped it over their bodies to warm them.

He didn't know if he would stay the night but he would stay at least till she was asleep.

Ania smiled faintly when he said he trusted her. As he pulled the other side of the fur over to cover them she snuggled deeper into him enjoy his strength and his warmth while it was hers to enjoy. She was quickly fast asleep.

Malkin gave a little smile when he felt her snuggle up to him under the fur. For a long few moments his mind returned to thoughts easily pressed aside during the time spent in her arms. But he should go, he needed to be at his tent in case he was needed. But duty was a cold hard embrace compared to her flesh but one he had to obey all the same.

He gently removed himself from her arms and kissed her once more before quickly dressing and departing her tent. The camp was quiet though sentries abd some others moved about. He caught some looks and he kept his face neutral. He made it to his tent without incident and poured a fresh glass of wine. His body ached and he felt the lingering pain from where her teeth and nails had dig in.

The wine helped as he settled in and then allowed himself a small grin and a laugh when he realized he hadn't asked if she wanted to join the Shadows. 'She seemed amiable enough to staying close.'

As the night wore on Malkin finished the glass and preparing messages before he finally retired for the night.

Ania rose late but there was still time to break her fast in the dinning tent but she wasn't ready yet to face everyone she needed time to herself to think about what had happened last night. She was well aware of what happened she still bore his teeth marks as she was sure he bore hers. Instead of heading into the dinning tent she slipped behind her tent and out into the forest where she could find nuts and berries to break her fast.

She went to the stream were she and Malkin had bathed and sat there as she ate before deciding to take another dip hoping to clear her head. Stripping out of her robe she dived into the stream.

It was a Tuesday and there was nothing on the camp's agenda once more. Some still licked their wounds from the fight in Daumig while others trained in the hopes that they would be chosen for missions. Some joked and whispered about how the commander had fallen in with the little mage that had saved their lives but some gave him the benefit of his trust while others just wished they'd gotten to her first.

Daliah would have none of it and spent her time drilling her scouts harder throughout the day. Later she was so mad that she even took the lanky formed Tessic for personal training to make sure that he got the proper form down right again and again until he could drill no more.

Cestus went about his business teaching the soldiers with heavy arms as he did regularly. He hadn't seen Ania which puzzled him a bit but he focused all the same on fighting off three soldiers at once using his superior strength and training to toss them around like rag dolls.

Malkin himself emerged in the late noon after speaking with Yorgis and Slevan and going over their next move. They had information on several targets but Malkin was more eager to reinforce their troop count before striking again. He excersized caution though Slevan was quick to say that now with the enemy down a general a strike would further cripple them and strike fear into their heart and Yorgis agreed it was a prudent measure.

Malkin dismissed them saying he would think about it and then stood for a moment deciding what to do. Eventually he set out from his tent in search of Ania needing to talk to her about what happened last night and where they stood. Inside he knew he would very much like to continue being on such agreeable terms with but he would know he'd have to tell her how some times his command and duty came first even if he didn't wish it. After not finding her in her tent or around camp one of the sentries said they'd seen her heading out into the stream. So Malkin set off not wishing to put off getting to see her any longer.

Ania floated on her back in the water singing a haunting melody that always struck her heart. She could hear the pain and need in her own voice as she sang the tune. She watched the louds drift overhead and the trees sway in the wind. She knew she had wanted last night but for Malkin it was probably an accident or he would tell her it was nothing special or ment nothing. She knew she was not special and expected him to put a stop to it all together or make an arrangement for them to get together from time to time when his furs were lonely. She wasn't sure what she would say to any of this but the more she thought about it the lonelier she became and thought about leaving the stream to find Cestus or Yorgis for company but she wasn't fit company yet until her mind was made up. She closed her eyes and continued singing the same song.

Malkin stopped near the stream and hid from sight and grinned. He looked out across to where she floated and sang in the water naked at she was last night. The leader checked to see that no one was there and then he quickly shrugged out of his clothes and snuck out into the stream. Swimming quietly as he could and making the effort not to make and noises as he had when swimming into the Daumig port he moved in on her. Then he went under water and rose only when he was close.

When he rose up he put his hands around her body resting on her breasts as he put his head close to hers. "You know it's dangerous to swim out here all alone. Who knows what unsavory people lurk in these waters." He said in a sly whisper while his hands held her.

Ania was so lost in her thoughts of Malkin that she shriked instanly using an energy field to push the inruder away. A second later she realised it was Malkin and dropped the field before any damage was done and looked at him wide eyed.

"Goddess Malkin did no one ever sneeking up on a mage is a death wish you scared years off my life." She chastised him.

She submerged in the water and came up close to him but didn't touch him not sure of where they stood with each other, "What brings you out here? I was thinking about heading in and looking for Cestus or maybe Yorgis if Cestus was busy but I'm tring to avoid a lecture from Yorgis."

Malkin grinned at her though he made a note to not sneak up on her again. The sting of that energy shield was not easy to walk off. His dark orange eyes looked at her cloudy orbs and he enjoyed being close to her as they both treaded water. "I was out looking for you. I didn't find you at your tent and wanted to say good morning since i couldn't stick around last night."

Malkin said and looked at her with a calm neutral look thoguh he felt genuinely bad that he needed to finish off work instead of remaining there with her. His brows raised slightly when she said she was avoiding a lecture from Yorgis and he moved in a bit and wrapped and arm around her back pulling her to him slightly.

"And why is Yorgis going to lecture you. Have you been a bad girl?" He asked with a wicked smile before it settled into a simple grin.

As he wrapped his arm wrapped around her pulling her closer she went willingly. His question made her laugh a little, "Your a busy man I know that it's one of the reason I respect you as for the other I have been anything but a bad girl since you found me?" She smiled teasingly up at him wrapping her arms around his neck.

Malkin smiled at her little laugh and was glad she seemed understanding that it wasn't that he wished to leave her in the night. As she smiled and continued and draped her arms around him he felt her body move up to his and felt her nipples brush over his chest as their legs occasionally moved togehter.

"Hmmm I can think of a couple times when you've been naughty." He said and leaned his head towards some of the bite and scratch marks she'd left him with. Malkin's face turned into an easy smile however as his other hand gripped the curve of her ass.

"I forgot to ask you last night before you practically tackled me to the ground if this means that you'd like to stick around in our work here. I'd warn you that it was dangerous work but I'm pretty sure you're aware." He said as he held her in the stream and enjoyed the feel of her warmth even amongst the cool currents.

She enjoyed the feel of his body against hers in the water. She pulled herself up his body so she could get her mouth right against his ear ans whispered, "Why my good Sir I think it was you who was too busy taking advantage of me that distracted you." She ran her fingers over one of the bite marks she left behind before she continued. "And I wasn't the only one marking my terriroy last night." She tilted her head to the side to expose one of the bite marks he had left on her neck.

She pressed a light kiss against his ear lobe. "As for me sticking around I don't believe I really have choice since you marked me and all. Plus Cestus is becoming a great friend and Yorgis a good ally. I think you might be stuck with me Lord Malkin even if it is just around camp and not in your furs. I have few friends and fewer allies."

Malkin gave a little chuckle to her when she said they had both been marking their territory. That was suggesting that they meant to return to their stomping grounds, a concept that Malkin was very agreeable to.

"I resent that." He said with a sly smile given that they both had seemed to want what the other did. Feeling her lips caress his ear he was a bit surprised by the softer tone of her affection and he felt his cock stiffening against the inside of her leg.

"Just because we've shared a bed together doesn't mean that you are mine to hold Ania." He said and then leaned in to kiss one of the bite marks before he leaned and kissed her lips.

"But that is not to say that I wouldn't mind carrying you off to my furs tonight." He said and gave her ass a little pinch as he breathed closed to the beautiful woman.

She smiled at him having gotten her answer out of him without having to ask him. It was the answer she had suspected but that didn't mean she had to be an easy mark for his furs either. Keeping the sweet smile on her face as she very suplty reposisioned her body as if she were getting more comfortable. "I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatched Sire." With that she swift brought her legs up to his chest and kicked off sending him backwards and her sailing to the shore.

Once on sure she had herself dry inside a second and was throwing her robes around her as she walked away from the stream and called back to him. "See you around camp Malkin have a nice swim." Feeling a bit impish she looked at the stream and whispered a word making the water around him suddenly frigid and grinned wickedly at him as he exclaimed she let the water return to normal and dashed off into the woods heading for camp and looking for Cestus.

Malkin was a bit surprised before there was a splash of water and a press of feet as she kicked off of his body. He fell back into the water and spit up some that went into his mouth before he broke through the surface with a grin.

She was quick he noticed as he saw her naked body rise out of the water and swifly dry herself before she turned back whispered a spell that made the water icy cold. The wave of cold sent a shock through his cock and his body.

"Yeow." He said in a shock before quickly moving out from the water trying to warm his body. Staring after her he made a note that he would have to get her for that as he laid himself down on the shore and let the sun warm his body and dry him. He thought about Ania, Daliah, the war, the deaths on his hands and the others he fought with. His orange eyes looked up through the clouds and wondered what it would be like once the battles were over.

Peace had been attempted more than a few times but it had never held and it saddened hims slightly as he lounged on the beach till he was dry enough to dress once more. Laughing once more he headed back towards the camp.

Ania made her way quickly to camp and easily found Cestus training some of the men. He sat them up to spar so he could watch and keeping his eyes of the men and women he spoke to Ania.

"Where you been all morning I thought maybe Daliah nailed you to a tree." He laughed and so did she.

"Oh no what I was doing was much worse." She looked around to make sure no one was listening and told him of the trick she had play on Malkin. They both laughed heartily before she told him. "So you see I may need to hire you again to protect me only this time from Malkin. Think you're up to the job." She asked in mock seriousness.

Cestus bowed low before her a grin on his ragged face, "For you mi lady I would fight til the death."

She put her and over her chest and faked as if to swoon, "My Sir what a galant and noble offer." She said high handly and the both began laughing uproariously again drawing looks from everyone around or who happened to pass by. When Cestus saw Malkin walking back in camp he called out loudly enough for the other man to hear.

"Hey Mal, how's the water?" Ania giggled uncontrolably and leaned on Cestus to keep from falling over as he chuckled.

"Treacherous and cold." Malkin said back with a look of half his usual sharpness thoguh with a small smile as he strode past them. "Bellis is looking sloppy out there Cestus. Don't let her pranks keep you from keeping them at their prime." Malkin said not letting his distraction keep him from running a tight ship.

Striding a long he moved through the tents before being stopped by Slevan again. "Commander I really do think a strike is the best option. The port in Tiguzig is not too far from here and the shipyards there could cripple any chance they have to reinforce the southern flank." Slevan said and for a moment Malkin said nothing.

"We haven't had any recent intelligence from Tiguzig in a long time. The place could be well reinforced by now and when we went last they had one of the greatest defenses according to Daliah." He said as they moved together.

Slevan wouldn't give up however. "All the more reason we should check now Commander. What if they've been lax of late. We can't afford to wait." He said and then Malkin stopped and paused. Malkin could see that the young man wanted to prove himself worthy of being put in command but he was wearing his patience thin.

"As I said earlier I will think on it Slevan. Now go and train with your men. I will hear no more of this till the next meeting of the captains." He said sharply and then strode off leaving the young captain a lone as he moved to his tent.

When Malkin's back was to them she stuck her tongue out and sent everyone who had seen the action to pelting laughter. Finally Cestus got everyone back to work and she sat herself on a boulder to watch the training. When she saw Yorgis coming their way she knew she was out of time. She called out to Cestus and his men "So long my friends the warden has arrived to drag me kicking and screaming to the gallows." Everyone saw Yorgis and smiled and waved as she went to meet her fate.

Yorgis smiled at her shocking her into a stand still she had never seen him smile before. "It seems you have recovered from yesterday's ailments and are in good spirits I don't believe I have ever heard so much laugher during training."

She smiled back and looped her arm through his. "They needed after the last battle training is important but so is moral laughter does the body well and Malkin is being a stick in the mud." She made a funny face and Yorgis laughed.

"He has a lot of responsiblities young lady but I have heard you are even trying to lighten his mood with pranks of freezing water." He had a grin on his face and Ania couldn't help but laugh heartily remebering the look on Malkin's face.

"I am sure retibrution will be server but I would do it again to see the look on his face I shall laugh for weeks remebering." She told the older man laying her head against him in a daughterly way as they made their way to his tent to discuss magics and spells.

Yorgis was unused to the manner that Ania sometimes had but it was easy to tell it heartened him to have a student in many ways. Once in his tent they practiced a number of offensive and defensive spells. "We may have to break into a Mage tower soon enough child."

He said as he sent a score of fireballs towards her as they trained with barriers. "I would join the mission but I am not as fast as I once was and there is still healing to be done." He said crisply and curtly as they trained.

"And I'm glad you did not use the potion again, or at least it appeared as such by the Commanders testimony." Yorgis said though he delved no deeper than that. It wasn't his business what else the two had done together and though he was glad that perhaps Malkin and her had enjoyed a night free of worry and the sense that their enemy might be on them at any point he knew that there were risks to everything. Especially should she use the potion more often if things soured between her and Malkin.

She defended herself easily against his attacks and while he considered it lesson she considered it practice. "I know better than to over use it and I hate that blasted stuff with a passion but before then it seemed everywhere was an enemy and I am only so big Yorgis as far as I was concerned my life was on the line. When I no who my enemies are I can handle myself well it is when I don't that I take precautiouns." She talked calmly as she fiended of fireballs with diffrent shields.

"I have an important question Yorgis. When we are done training is there a spell or reading you could do to tell me how old I am? It have forever bugged me and Momma Shay would never tell me she said it would only hold me back. But I think it is important to know how many summers one has been on the earth so that one may know how to judge and pace their life. Or if they become involved with someone it would be good to know I would think. Everyone thinks me a child a teenage of 16-19 summers but I do not believe this is so and it is forever irritating me." She continued not missing a beat as she ranted and when he finally relented and sat she followed suit.

Yorgi wiped a weathered and wrinkled hand over his equally wrinkled brow. "Yes I know of a spell give me a moment child." He said and then he closed his eyes thinking back over the years. So many spells, a hundred different incantation, dozens of courses a entire on healing. His knowledge was vast his body old and sometimes tired.

Soon he opened his eyes and then spoke a few words as he waved his hand before you. Slowly his eyes closed again and his hand glowed green as he searched into her life's energy. Then after a moment his old eyes opened again.

"I sense that you have traveled this world for at least twenty one summers. Three less then L... Commander Malkin." Yorgis said before he settled in and felt the need for a rest coming on. He felt as if he had never worked so hard than he had today and likely for a while. Now with a student he had a renewed purpose for being with the Shadows besides a healer and a mage for their soldiers.

"And I am glad you have found strength in the people here Ania. They may be rough around the edges and not trust easily but that is because many were just as lost as you. They didn't have a cause, they just roamed the land fighting and fleeing for many years. The Shadows give them purpose, give them a life they never knew. I'm sure you'll understand in time." Yorgis said as he moved some pots of herbs around the work area as he sat.

Ania noticed he looked worn grabbing a fur she covered his lap and then took his hands. "Thank you for everything Yorgis you are becoming the father I never had." She leaned in and kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear. "I know who Malkin is but the words will never leave my lips I swear to you on my life." She pulled back and smiled kindly at him. "You should rest if you plan to beat me tomorrow and I am sure Cestus will be glad to see I am free of my warden." She leaned in and kissed his cheek again before skipping off to find Cestus.

Back