Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just reading the thread about women who fantasize about two cocks in them...make them both be pissing in/on me and i'd die a happy woman :)

I'm desperate (phrasing?) to try pee play with someone sometime... I've peed on myself a few times and loved it but I'd love to have a women do it to me instead... mmmm

I find pissplay quite intriguing in more than one way.
e.g. within D/s play (part of bdsm), I like piss control and denial (just as I like cum conrol and denial).
What I like, too, is getting my beverages sweetened (and creamed).
Stains of piss on clothes are something I also like.

Last edited:
My wife and I are both into it, she is getting into peeing on me alot more recently. But still loves getting on her knees for me.

Lol
I drank a heap of water once, and my husband said i couldn't pee unless I cum. I had to have a full bladder to do this, I thought how easy will this be, I laid in the bath and started to masturbate, but it was hard, at the point of cumming I wanted to pee, so I backed off playing with my pussy until I controlled the urge to pee. And I was still drinking water. I finally managed to do it, but it took several goes before I came without peeing. And boy that pee felt like heaven :D

omg yes it does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back