Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will stop whining now. I know there are people that deal with greater pain than this on a daily basis. :rose:

M's girl said:
Shoot!

There was this funny clip on Lit's homepage yesterday. I wanted to show it to M this morning and it was gone. Anyone remember the site that it linked to?

Anyone?

pleasteasme said:
I will stop whining now. I know there are people that deal with greater pain than this on a daily basis. :rose:

That might be true but that does not mean your pain is not woth mentioning. So how did it go?

Scalywag said:
sorry, I didn't see it.

That's a pity because it was funny. It also linked to a site with all kinds of this funny stuff I guess. When I lookeed you had to log in and such and I thought "never mind" I'll show M from here, but the next day it was gone! :eek:

M's girl said:

I didn't realize there are other things besides stories and the board. What else am I missing?!

M's girl said:
That might be true but that does not mean your pain is not woth mentioning. So how did it go?

Thanks Mg :rose: It went much better than I thought although I did have a difficult time relaxing. It was a very comfortable atmosphere and I really liked the hot stones! Parts of it were not so pleasant, the trigger points really burned (they are supposed to, I'm told) and I basicly feel like I was beaten. It hurts to lean on my back and sleeping was, well...not easy last night.

I'm drinking my water...I'm sore, but it will go away!

Good to hear you're feeling better.

Well, two days ago, on the first page / home page right where the advertisement of "The Princess has come of age is" (again) now, there was a videoclip. It was funny. There was a remark below it that said to be patient for the clip to get funny. I assume that someone from Lit put it there.

Denae said:
:nana: :nana: :nana:

Does this mean you have a dry derrière?

Good morning BG, how the heck are you today?
If I was any better, I'd have to be two people! And both of 'em would have dry butts! :D

Nightbird said:
I'm doing good EJ.. Got a head ache but I'm ok..
i have one that's been cropping up mildly for the last couple of days... too much time in front of the PC i think.

Nightbird said:
No I'm not always sure of the causes of my headaches
ya know what i think it is? i don't think it's the weather... i think it's bobsgirl. :eek:

EJ, you have a headache because all the blood is rushing to your nether regions. ;)

NB, aren't you going to stick up for me? *batting eyelashes innocently...sort of*

bobsgirl said:
EJ, you have a headache because all the blood is rushing to your nether regions. ;)
that's only 'cause i keep lookin' at your AV though. :cathappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back