Campus Secrets (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474



Melina Braddock
Mediterranean of Greek mother American father
Long raven hair
Dark eyes
Body of a dancer Well blessed form even in high school

She had managed to talk her parents into letting her move in with her sister so that she could finish her senior year of high school and she had partied on campus whenever her sister went and even some she didn't. Thats where she met him. He was a younger professor there and they hit it off well enough that he even took her to prom and was her guest at the after graduation party. They had fooled around some but he never let it go too far. She however knew that he was more reluctant that he would admit when he stopped their actions and left.

She knew she had power and now that she was a freshman at the university she was going to use that power and allow him to give into his thoughts hungers and desires. Oh she knew he was seeing his department heads daughter but after seeing the little wilting violet she knew there was no competition she would be able to get him and if he kept the bosses daughter on the side so be it she might just have a guy or two on the side as well.

She made sure that her schedule was changed at the last possible second so that all he would know was that there was a new student added to his roster but not time enough to find out who. Sitting right up front she wore a billowy off the shoulders almost gauze thin top with a spaghetti strap second skin top under it and a short billowy skirt and 3 inch heels her hair pulled up like she wore it to her graduation. Remembering all too well him pulling the clip out of her hair and her nearly waist length hair cascading down over his hands and face as he kissed her neck and caressed her form through her satiny blouse.

She had this first meeting as professor and student all planned out and through the initial class she was clearly annoyed by the guys around her trying to get her attention. Her sole attention was on him and just how many times a twirled lock of hair or pen tapping her collar bone or lick of her lips could mess with him.
 
Guy Easton
English
6' tall
http://www.gateworld.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/shanks-savinghope02.jpg

"Hmmm. One new student, but no time to provide any information. Why do students have to leave things until the last moment?" I grumbled as I filed the email.

I closed my laptop, put it in my briefcase and walked to my first lecture of the day thinking about the job in London I'd seen advertised last night. Entering the small lecture theatre, I put my deliberations aside and walked to the front, looking up to see how this new student body compared to the last bunch. How many different "tribes" there would be. You know the sort I mean; those on sports scholarships, the nerds, the right-wing, the left-wing.

There, sat in the middle of the first row that was occupied, was Melina bloody Braddock looking like a Greek goddess. I nearly fell over the desk.

I knew her. Well. A little too well actually. We met when she was living with her sister so that she could finish her senior year of high school and she had partied on campus wherever her sister went and even where she didn't. Rather foolishly, I took her to prom and was her guest at the after graduation party. We'd been intimate to a certain degree, but I managed to stop myself going "all the way" with her. It took a lot of willpower not to, and in hindsight, maybe I should have. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb as the old saying goes and my career would probably have suffered a great deal or even been over if anyone found out I'd even kissed her.

Now here she was, sat in my lecture, twirling her hair around a finger and obviously one of my students for the duration. She was wearing a billowy off the shoulders almost gauze thin top with a spaghetti strap second skin top under it and a short billowy skirt and 3 inch heels her hair pulled up like she wore it to her graduation. I remembered all too well pulling the clip out of her hair and her waist length hair cascading down over my hands and face as I kissed her neck and caressed her form through her satiny blouse. I didn't know whether to cry or get a boner at the thought of how her magnificent breasts felt with their nipples hardening under my touch. I managed to do neither.
 
A soft innocent smile rested on her lips throughout class. An occasional tapping of her pen at her collarbone as she listened to the lecture. She saw his eyes fall to watch the pen ever so carefully and wondered what memory was going through his mind. Movie nights sitting on the couch with her while her sister started out sitting in her recliner till she got a call or email and would vanish I to the other room while he sometimes napped holding Melina there on the couch. Or maybe the limo...

She took notes and enjoyed the class. Slowly collecting her things till she was the last student in the room. She walked up to the desk and smiled...

Hello Guy...can't wait to enjoy this class. Oh and Talia and her girlfriend moved the condo is all mine.... We should do a movie night again sometime... You do remember how to get to the condo right? Especially now that everything is legal.

A key hidden in her hand now resting hidden under the edge of some paperwork.

How are things the bosses little pampered princess? Still leaving you unsatisfied?

A smirk as she turned to go. Headed to dance class. She knew that the bosses daughter barely tolerated sex. She just wanted a professor for a husband to maintain the lifestyle she was accustomed to.
 
((can't send you any more info clean out PM's))
 
What the hell did she think she was doing? Well, that much was probably obvious. Throughout the lecture she sat there with this smile looking like butter wouldn't melt. Every so often she'd attract my attention by tapping her pen on her collarbone.

It took all my self-control to concentrate on the subject of my lecture rather than film nights sitting on the couch with her or that time in the limousine.

I was hoping to make a quick getaway afterwards, but another member of staff came in and by the time he'd left, she was the last student in the room. She walked up to the desk and smiled...

"Hello Guy...can't wait to enjoy this class. Oh and Talia and her girlfriend moved. The condo is all mine.... We should do a movie night again sometime... You do remember how to get to the condo right?"

"How are things with the bosses little pampered princess? Still leaving you unsatisfied?" She smirked as she turned to go.

Ah yes. My boss's Little Pampered Princess. My 'girlfriend'. Not the reason I got the job, but if I did anything that might upset her, I probably would no longer have a job.

She was quite attractive and when we met we hit it off well. Somehow, I just got sucked in and the longer it went on, the more difficult it became to extricate myself. And the longer it went on, the less we had sex. She just wanted a professor for a husband to maintain the lifestyle she was accustomed to. Lately, she'd dropped a hint about marriage and we'd started having more sex.

She seemed convinced that being English, my family had a massive estate in the country and nothing I could say would change her opinion. I just needed another year or so teaching here before I could apply for something better back home in England. And jettison her.

As I packed up my notes I saw a key hidden amongst it.
 
She made her way to dance team rehearsal and then later in the day was with a couple of the other new girls getting to help them there the quad by the fountain. She had been dancing most of her life. Ballroom to bellydancing and so many others that dance team was the easiest thing on campus for her. Shorts and the skin tight tank top barefoot there in the grass with her hair billowing free she had plenty of eyes on her and the two she was trying to help.
 
That night I barely slept. In fact I barely slept for the next few nights. Luckily, I wasn't due to take a class Melina was in until the following week.

I lived university accommodation, being as I was, on an exchange scheme. One of the advantages of this was that The Wilting Violet couldn't move in with me. Also, she'd grown up being used to her father working several evenings a week, preparing and marking, hosting reception events for visiting academics and so on. Even spending the odd night or two away at other institutions.

As I liked the kind of bars she would never be seen dead in, I would ensure I worked as hard as I could in order to have at least one night a week to myself on which to go out an party. Which of course is how I met Melina. Not that I ever intended to get involved with anyone else; casually or otherwise.

On the Thursday evening, I was leaving Jim's on Lower Street when I caught a glimpse of Melina with a guy of about 25, maybe 5'9", well-built and with cropped hair. Although they were together, she didn't look like she was having the time of her life.

As they seemed to be walking in my direction, I decided I'd stay a discrete distance behind and see where they going. As they entered The Blue Door, he put his hand on her her ass. She didn't seem too impressed by that. Which made me smile.

I'd only been in The Blue Door once or twice and vaguely remembered it as being pretty cavernous with lots of what in England would be called 'snugs'; cosy small areas of a pub containing only one or two tables. Although very busy Friday and Saturday nights, it could be pretty empty other nights of the week. As I reached the bar, it looked pretty busy, so I decided to go in and watch her from a distance. OK then, spy on her.
 
Jackie and Mark were walking in front of them and Marks buddy Greg hed blind date. He was impressed with her far more Mediterranean looks being half American. He was kinda cute but that military haircut was less than attractive on him and his cologne choice while not overpowering reeked of ego but zhe liked Mark he was great to Jackie so she had agreed to the blind date. Once inside she sat there at the table as Jackie announced to her after returning from the modern equivalent of a jukebox that they did in fact have those weird Eurovision bands and Euro groups that she liked and had programmed in a few for her.

Once GGirls began she wanted to dance and Greg was more than willing to join her. His slowly increased apparent need to touch her was getting old however.

After several hours of dancing they got back to the table and Jackie and Mark were gone. She decided she was ready to leave as well and saying goodbye and it was nice she turned to go not seeing that he had gotten up and followed her.
 
"Damn. She's so fucking hot. I just have to get inside her panties" Greg thought to himself as she walked to the ladies room. He could feel himself get hard at the thought of what was under those tight jeans and tight, low-cut vest top.

When she came back, Melina said she had to go "Don't I even get a kiss? Come on baby. It's only midnight. Stay for one more." Greg whined, making a grab for her. "Or would you rather come back to my hotel?" He asked, pulling her closer.
 
Last edited:
She tried to pull away from him.

No I wouldn't. I need to go... Now.

She did her best to remain polite but he was annoying her now.
 
After about twenty minutes I began to get bored. Sure, watching two beautiful young women dance is always a pleasure, but I thought it probably about time for me to leave. As I was making my way to the bathroom, I bumped into a couple of guys I vaguely knew from an ex-pat group who persuaded me to stay.

They were in a booth and from the seat I took, I could still see Melina and her friends. The other girl and one of the guys left together at about 11:30, which left Melina and the guy with the short hair. Had this been a date? She didn't look like she was having fun, yet she'd stayed longer than her friends.

Anyway, now I really did have to leave. As I was saying my goodbyes to Matt and Andrew, I saw Melina trying to leave. The guy she was with grabbed her and she was trying to get away from him.

"Thanks for the offer of the lift guys, but I've just spotted a student who owes me an essay. I'll get a cab."

I watched them go and walked over to Melina. "Hi Melina. Fancy seeing you here. Everything OK?"
 
Last edited:
Professor Easton... Hello.

She tried again to take a step back from Greg.

Yeah... Fine... Just getting ready to go. You remember Mark Grayson... This is Greg a buddy of his who came in to see him from the Army.
 
"Hi Greg. Good to meet you. Sorry, but I need to borrow Melina for a few minutes about an essay she owes me."

I took Melina by the arm and led her away.

"Was he hassling you? If you want, we can walk out before he realises what's happening."
 
That's fine Mr Easton thank you I was just getting ready to go.

She felt Greg's hand tighten a little on her arm.
 
"Fine." I marched Melina out and hailed a cab.

"Samson and Delilah's on Declan and tenth please" I told the driver.

"I thought we were going home?"

"Be quiet. We're going for another drink."

Melina's phone rang several times. It was Greg and she cancelled them immediately. Then the text messages started to come in. I saw the last one:

"U college girls r all same. Think beta then ne1 else. Fuckn prick teez".

It was all I could do to stifle a laugh.

When we got to Samson's we found a booth and ordered drinks.

"So, tell me about it." I told her.
 
Last edited:
Jackie and Mark wanted me to go with them as a blind date for Mark's buddy. He seemed really interested in the fact that I was half Greek... The whole exotic Mediterranean thing I guess. They took off without saying anything except a text after they were gone was Mark had an allergic reaction to something bad enough she thought she was going to have to run him to the ER.

She shrugged biting her lip a little
 
"Did he scare you? Has he got your address?" I asked her
 
Last edited:
Not really scare just annoying pretty much all evening, and no we met up at Jackson and 17th at the bookstore Jackie works.

She shrugged.

Jackie said Mark said he will deal with him for me. Sounds like Mark is really pissed off at him.
 
Dr. Dalens had been overbooked for classes so some students had to swap. So I figured why not. It was either youbor a teacher I already had.

She shrugged.

Is my presence a... Problem Guy?
 
"Come on Melina. Surely you know what went on between us whilst not illegal would be frowned upon. It's the sort of thing that ruins reputations. I need another year here - at least - to be able to finish my PhD and get another job. I was foolish and to start with I had no intention that we should become...well, you know...intimate. Yes, I was attracted to you, but I was naive. Please don't ruin me Melina."
 
Last edited:
Why would I do that? Is that how little you think of everything? Wouldn't it be her with how much she hates sex and even complained to my sister's girlfriend about how that was all you seemed to want and asked the lesbian of all people if all men were like that. But if that's what you are worried about from me then stay with little miss bosses daughter Professor Easton and try your best to end the dreams and talking in your sleep. In fact forget it all happened all out near closeness all of it and just like at the other bar stop stalking me.

She started to stand to go a little hurt that he would think she would do anything to hurt him or his career. If anyone could hide whatever they chose to do it was her.
 
I was a little shocked by what Melina said. It seemed I had misjudged her. She stood up looking very hurt and what seemed in the dim light to be moist eyes. Putting a hand on her arm, I asked her not to go.
 
Sitting back down she just watched him.

Fine... What?
 
"I wasn't exactly stalking you. Yes, I saw you earlier and yes, I followed you to that bar. I realised how ridiculous I was being and was about to l. Then two blokes I know came in and invited me to join the I was about to leave when I saw Greg harassing you. That's the truth.

"Listen; even if we were to get involved with each other, we couldn't do so publicly. Not just because of my job, but because of your course here. You must have heard about what happened to that guy Brookstein they kicked out last year. Most of it was down to her father and some in faculty feel he was made a scapegoat. He's a really vindictive bastard Melina."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top