Supermodel and Her Private Lives [For AmberStar]

Pleaase...fuck me......fuck your slut......please...ooh....I..ned you....please.....fuck me.!

Sasha screamed and begged for more as she saw a smile being formed upon Olivia’s face.

Hmmm….” “I’m not really convinced you want me as bad as you say!

"No...please don't! Please...fuck me! Sasha pleaded once again her to her lover, Olivia's stern words making her even more desperate as her body looked for release.

ooh..ohh..ohhh..please!

She moaned as Olivia once more resumed with the small circling motion of her finger around her pussy, teasing her even more cruelly, while Sasha felt herself being pulled deeper into an embrace by Olivia as her lover's hand slid around to the center of Sasha’s back while their tits rubbed agains each other.

oh yes...oh yess....yes...Sasha moaned louder and more frenetically as Olivia’s finger tip found the swollen nub of her pussy and pressed against it and slowly, moved it up and down,

aah..ohhh.aah..ohhhh.God....Sasha was being pushed to the brink when she heard her mistress order
“You are not to come yet!”
even as Olivia slowly increased the motion of her fingertip.

Sasha struggled to control herself and obey her lover, her mistress as she was pinned back against the mirror of the bathroom.

“Kiss me!”

She heard Olivia say and needing a way to vent her desires that were overwhelming her, Sasha complied with furious passion as her lips were locked with Olivia's
 
Olivia kissed Sasha deeply, using her tongue to explore every inch of her lover’s oral cavity. She moaned deeply into the kiss, her desire to taste her lover’s nectar presided over the want to feel more of the contact between them. Olivia’s fingertip continued to jolt the swollen clit of Sasha’s pussy, she knew Sasha was struggling to keep control but was impressed that she worked so hard to do as she was told, this was an awesome feeling for Olivia, finally she had found a chink in Sasha’s armored persona. Did that really matter anymore? Olivia consider the thought, but instantly refocused her mental state to the woman that was in her arms.

Olivia broke the kiss, just to slide off to the side of Sasha’s lips to the soft skin of her cheek, where she placed several string kisses up to the earlobe, where she took it into her mouth and lightly nibbled at it. “I want you...” Olivia moaned, lost in the mist of her own desire. She wanted to feel, to touch, to caress and kiss every inch of this gorgeous woman, whom just the day before she wished the woman was dead. Life, it just was full of surprises..

Olivia only stayed at the earlobe for a few moments, she strung her kisses down the woman’s neck, licking the soft flesh on her continued travel down the woman’s frame. Olivia kissed her way across Sasha’s shoulder line, then cut back downward to the center of the woman’s cleavage. Olivia’s tongue bathed the area between Sasha’s breasts, before moving up the rounded curve and over the woman’s nipple. She lashed over the tip a few times before she seized the nipple into her mouth and began to chew lightly upon the teat.

Meanwhile, Olivia’s fingertip finally slipped over the hard clit and pressed into her lover’s warmth. Olivia shook in her own mini release from feeling how hot and wet her lover’s pussy was. This feeling made her want with desire to slip down and taste Sasha’s nectar, however Olivia wanted to tantilize Sasha a little more with foreplay before going down on the woman…
 
Sasha moaned as Olivia kissed her deeply. As her lover's using her tongue to explored her lips, she was jolted again and again by Olivia’s fingertip continued teasing of her swollen clit.

ooh yes....yess....yes.....ooohhh

Sashawas on the verge of a massive orgasm but commanded by her new lover and new mistress, she tried her best to resist even as Olivia placed several string of kisses up to her earlobe, down her neck, to the center of her cleavage.

Hearing her moan, Sasha knew Olivia was also highly aroused and close to the brink. Knowing this only increased her desperation for release as her mistress toyed with her.

As Olivia's tongue bathed the area between her breasts and then she seized Sasha' nipple into her mouth and began to chew lightly upon the teat while her fingertip pressed into her pussy, Sasha began grinding against the finger very hard.

This was all she could handle as she whimpered

"Fuck me love...oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

She screamed as she, in spite of Olivia's command, her body could not take the tantalizing teasing foreplay anymore and her body began to shake and spasm as her juice flooded Olivia's fingers.
 
Olivia looked up over Sasha’s perfectly round breast to the lust filled orbs that stared back down at her. It was there that she knew things were getting harder for Sasha to obey the command giving to her. No matter, Olivia was already pleased with the way Sasha fought and lasted thus far. To be honest however, Olivia didn’t know how long one could hold off a release while under such pressure for this was her first time at dominating her sexual partner and to her surprise, she enjoyed it, she enjoyed the rush she got.

Olivia smiled once she released the hard nipple from her lips. She only looked up at Sasha for a moment before she began to kiss and lick her way down the taunt abs of her lover. Olivia knew how she liked to be kissed and taunted to get to that next level and so, she went with it and only hoped that the sensations she got Sasha would experience them as well. She spend a few moments kissing, licking, looking up into the face of Sasha, seeking the approval look that most give when experiencing something pleasant.

Her own desires began to surface, her wants. She wanted to taste the sweet nectar that flowed down her hand, but she wanted to do it slowly, wanted Sasha to feel the sensual romance of their lovemaking. This wasn’t just to get off, this was a moment that two rivals were ending the war between them and paving a new path for them to walk. She only hoped that once this sexual urge fades the respect and want would remain between them.

She mused to herself for a moment before resuming her lovemaking to the woman she had pinned against the wall. She continued to make her way down, her tongue tip glided effortlessly across the smooth, soft flesh of Sasha’s abs before she stopped just at the top of the woman’s sex. She looked up with a smile. “I want you to fight the urge to come once more.” Olivia spoke before she pushed her head forward. Her tongue sneaking out over her lips to the soft, swollen nub of Sasha’s clit. The tip flicked over the flesh several times, while Olivia’s hand jolted upward, pushing her fingers deeper into the warm nest of her lover’s pussy.
 
Back
Top