Women who like to be taken forcefully

I love to be taken forcefully. Unfortunately no one ever did. Being dominated and helpless is the biggest turn on for me. I really love the idea of being helpless when my hands held above my head, my neck and breasts get sucked and covered with bites and hickeys while getting fucked hard just for his pleasure.

I love to be taken forcefully. Unfortunately no one ever did. Being dominated and helpless is the biggest turn on for me. I really love the idea of being helpless when my hands held above my head, my neck and breasts get sucked and covered with bites and hickeys while getting fucked hard just for his pleasure.

You've described my favorite position. The only thing you forgot is the man's feet on the woman's ankles keeping her legs pinned to the bed and her legs wide open.

Yes

Love your description.

Totally miss this.......there was a time I was taken like this a few times a night and marked as a reminder I was owned.........now he’s “too pc” for that kinda thing 😏

I ALWAYS want the man to be in control. I love it when he holds my wrists with one hand over my head, my ass with the other, then fucks me really really hard. It says, "I own you now, I will take what I want." Very hot!

Totally miss this.......there was a time I was taken like this a few times a night and marked as a reminder I was owned.........now he’s “too pc” for that kinda thing 😏

Well that's a shame. I woman should be taken how the man wants to take her

I ALWAYS want the man to be in control. I love it when he holds my wrists with one hand over my head, my ass with the other, then fucks me really really hard. It says, "I own you now, I will take what I want." Very hot!

Yes- this! When we first started dating, my bf was all into it, but then sort of backed off. Granted, life got crazy and we were busy and too exhausted to do anything. Now that things have calmed down and we’ve scaled back our schedules, we’ve had more time to spend with each other - but it’s just not the same right now. He is away on business right now, but we’ve been texting and I’ve been basically saying this exact thing! It’s soooo hot! He even says he thinks it’s hot... so i don’t know why he won’t do it more often!

Yes- this! When we first started dating, my bf was all into it, but then sort of backed off. Granted, life got crazy and we were busy and too exhausted to do anything. Now that things have calmed down and we’ve scaled back our schedules, we’ve had more time to spend with each other - but it’s just not the same right now. He is away on business right now, but we’ve been texting and I’ve been basically saying this exact thing! It’s soooo hot! He even says he thinks it’s hot... so i don’t know why he won’t do it more often!

Sounds to me like this is a golden opportunity to reignite things between you two. If you're talking about it, and he's responding favorably, it seems like the next step is to actually do it. Don't expect it to just happen though. The two of you may need to actually plan it out a little, or a lot. Spontanaity is all well and good but in the real world, between two busy people, it rarely works as well as it does with a little planning.

Don't just lay there - put your arms over your head, cross your wrists, THEN lay there. Most guys will take the hint.

If that doesn't work, have you thought of tying yourself up? Get some ankle and wrist cuffs. About an hour before he comes home from work shower, get on the bed naked. Put the stuff on. Secure your ankles and wrists to the bed posts. If you are a little creative you should be able to do the last one so that you can't get loose.

You could also try this in the middle of the day, and leave the front door ajar an inch or two. Maybe a nice cable installer or plumber will find you!

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

Yeah there's something about aggressive sex that always got me off too. I haven't had it in awhile, but i love it. The only downside to it for me though is sometimes i get off too fast, so i always have to get off before i go out on new dates. It won't last as long. But some guys have surprised me with it. It's the element of surprise, and pure confidence of taking over, that gets women off the most. That's why it's so popular. I've been known to be a little bit differnet though, maybe it's because i'm in my 30's now, who knows but i like to make moves too. I gave my roomate head unexpectively, he liked that because i didn't even have to think twice about it, i just made up my mind that he needed to be pleased. That's why people would call me a switch in the bdsm world, i like the best of both worlds. ;)

I love it when a man takes control it turns me on. I am a total sub when it comes to men but I tend to want control if it is a girl. Odd I think not sure if that's weird or not.

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

Love a man in charge... slightly forcefull if that makes any sense...pinning hands, maybe some cuffs, rough hands...

please explain

Hi .. I know that I am very plain vanilla. I hope that the ladies will help me
understand ...

With all of the terrible experiences that woman had in the past that are only
now coming out because of the Me Too movement ... the women were abused,
touched against their will, raped ... yet there are many comments here about
how women fantasize and role play be having that done to them ... being
slapped or spanked, hair being pulled, forced to suck cocks, being choked
or gagged by them, forced to take cock ...

Yes i know it is all role play ... but ... please help me to understand how this
is so different from the abuse that so many women have had to undergo in
the past.I can understand the sexual pleasure of being controlled and by doing
what you are told ... i just don't understand how violence, physical abuse, or
rape play can bring pleasure to you.

I could never do that to anyone, male or female, even in role play.

Please help me.
Thank You
Sam

Last edited:
Hi .. I know that I am very plain vanilla. I hope that the ladies will help me
understand ...

With all of the terrible experiences that woman had in the past that are only
now coming out because of the Me Too movement ... the women were abused,
touched against their will, raped ... yet there are many comments here about
how women fantasize and role play be having that done to them ... being
slapped or spanked, hair being pulled, forced to suck cocks, being choked
or gagged by them, forced to take cock ...

Yes i know it is all role play ... but ... please help me to understand how this
is so different from the abuse that so many women have had to undergo in
the past.I can understand the sexual pleasure of being controlled and by doing
what you are told ... i just don't understand how violence, physical abuse, or
rape play can bring pleasure to you.

I could never do that to anyone, male or female, even in role play.

Please help me.
Thank You
Sam

Heyla, Sam.

First, I'm obviously not female. However, I think I can help a little with your conundrum.

But, you have to be willing to reach across the void to reach my grasping hand by allowing an understanding that there is a world of difference between "taking her forcibly" and "taking her against her will."

By certain lights, I am not a very good Dom because I hold her consent as beyond sacred. I'm not belittling "safe" or "sane," but of the holy triumvirate, "consensual" is paramount to me. That may be because I once had my own consent stolen from me... But, not only am I not willing to discuss that time in open forum, it is also against the forum rules.

However, the result is what is important. That her (and only ever "her," sorry fellas) consent matters much, much, much more to me than anything else.

Having said that... it has been my pleasure and very real privilege to hold the bodies, hearts, minds, and souls of several submissive women in my hands. And, more than a few did harbor a desire to be taken.

Actually, before the first time I met my lover face-to-face, she told me, in no uncertain terms, that she was going to drive to meet me for me to "use me. Fuck me in any way you want. Just fuck me."

Which made no sense as she had, quite literally, just escaped a rape by pretending to be a Domme and establishing her dominance over her erstwhile rapist.

I had... some trouble discerning why my delicate sweet little spice would be so blatant in her surrender to me when she'd just narrowly escaped that same fate she claimed to now want. (Not to mention, my eyes crossing just a little trying to imagine her being an ass kicking Domme [I didn't know she'd studied Tae Kwon Do at the time])

The difference, she explained, was that she KNEW (beyond a shadow of a doubt) that if she used the safe-word that we'd agreed on in place of "no" that I would not immediately let her up, but help her up and tend her until she was able to tend herself.

And, in the event, I did.

I met her at my door and roughly took her back against it, binding her wrists and (once bound) holding my hand on her throat as my other hand roughly rubbed her clitoris to the first of many orgasms.

She wasn't inside five minutes before finding herself all but naked as I drove her to her third "forced" orgasm.

And began to get serious.

We lost more than a bit of time, but our best guess is that it must have been an hour and a half later that I held a bottle of water with a straw in the neck to her lips and urged her to drink (her own wrists and ankles being bound, spread-eagled) as she'd had enough orgasms she was starting to get dehydrated.

And then fed her a piece of dark chocolate after her mouth and throat were wet enough she asked when I was going to take my pants off. (Which I didn't let her swallow before I set back to work on her with the toys and tools I had laid out before she arrived to have them near to hand.)

Our best guess is that it was about four hours after she arrived that she passed out and I unbound her and pulled her to my chest to hold her until she roused enough to be taken again.

***shrug***

Sorry I can't give a better idea of time increments, but I was using her responses as my gauge of when to move on to the next step. And... well... she had other things on her mind from the moment she arrived until a couple of days later when we went out to eat and for me to show her around my town.

And THAT, Sam, is the difference. Women... some women... want to be taken, yes. But, taken in the way that they want to be taken (and by WHOM). Or that they, at the least, don't mind. Very, very few want to be, for example, taken and "snuffed" even if that is his idea of a good time. Or cut. Or lashed until they bleed. Or maybe even to have their ass penetrated by so much as a finger or tongue, much less a thick cock.

Consent... even in consensual non-consent... is the key. For most. (However, there are some that would be willing to hit my table not sure that they would get back up from it under their own power.)

What has caused me some trouble over the decades... yeah, consent matters a whole hell of a lot to me. And there have been more than a few women that wanted me to step up and just TAKE them. Without discussing it with me first. Without us having any sort of relationship for me to even grasp that might be a possibility. And (with very few exceptions) they ended up disappointed since I need clear, concise, and informed consent before we even start warming that ball of wax.

In fact, with very (very!) few exceptions, every single woman I've been with over the decades had to make the first move in a way that would ensure that I knew I had their consent. And only then typically found they'd saddled up a whirlwind.

But, Sam. And this is very important. If everything that I've explained and everything that other people have explained just still doesn't make sense, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Some women are not built to be that submissive. Not to anyone. And some men are not built to be that dominant. Not to anyone.

At the end of the day, the important thing is that you be true to you and let your partner be true to themselves as well.

Either way, may the wind be at your back and the sun out of your eyes for a brighter tomorrow, whichever path you find yourself trodding.

Last edited:
Heyla, Sam.

First, I'm obviously not female. However, I think I can help a little with your conundrum.

But, you have to be willing to reach across the void to reach my grasping hand by allowing an understanding that there is a world of difference between "taking her forcibly" and "taking her against her will."

By certain lights, I am not a very good Dom because I hold her consent as beyond sacred. I'm not belittling "safe" or "sane," but of the holy triumvirate, "consensual" is paramount to me. That may be because I once had my own consent stolen from me... But, not only am I not willing to discuss that time in open forum, it is also against the forum rules.

However, the result is what is important. That her (and only ever "her," sorry fellas) consent matters much, much, much more to me than anything else.

Having said that... it has been my pleasure and very real privilege to hold the bodies, hearts, minds, and souls of several submissive women in my hands. And, more than a few did harbor a desire to be taken.

Actually, before the first time I met my lover face-to-face, she told me, in no uncertain terms, that she was going to drive to meet me for me to "use me. Fuck me in any way you want. Just fuck me."

Which made no sense as she had, quite literally, just escaped a rape by pretending to be a Domme and establishing her dominance over her erstwhile rapist.

I had... some trouble discerning why my delicate sweet little spice would be so blatant in her surrender to me when she'd just narrowly escaped that same fate she claimed to now want. (Not to mention, my eyes crossing just a little trying to imagine her being an ass kicking Domme [I didn't know she'd studied Tae Kwon Do at the time])

The difference, she explained, was that she KNEW (beyond a shadow of a doubt) that if she used the safe-word that we'd agreed on in place of "no" that I would not immediately let her up, but help her up and tend her until she was able to tend herself.

And, in the event, I did.

I met her at my door and roughly took her back against it, binding her wrists and (once bound) holding my hand on her throat as my other hand roughly rubbed her clitoris to the first of many orgasms.

She wasn't inside five minutes before finding herself all but naked as I drove her to her third "forced" orgasm.

And began to get serious.

We lost more than a bit of time, but our best guess is that it must have been an hour and a half later that I held a bottle of water with a straw in the neck to her lips and urged her to drink (her own wrists and ankles being bound, spread-eagled) as she'd had enough orgasms she was starting to get dehydrated.

And then fed her a piece of dark chocolate after her mouth and throat were wet enough she asked when I was going to take my pants off. (Which I didn't let her swallow before I set back to work on her with the toys and tools I had laid out before she arrived to have them near to hand.)

Our best guess is that it was about four hours after she arrived that she passed out and I unbound her and pulled her to my chest to hold her until she roused enough to be taken again.

***shrug***

Sorry I can't give a better idea of time increments, but I was using her responses as my gauge of when to move on to the next step. And... well... she had other things on her mind from the moment she arrived until a couple of days later when we went out to eat and for me to show her around my town.

And THAT, Sam, is the difference. Women... some women... want to be taken, yes. But, taken in the way that they want to be taken (and by WHOM). Or that they, at the least, don't mind. Very, very few want to be, for example, taken and "snuffed" even if that is his idea of a good time. Or cut. Or lashed until they bleed. Or maybe even to have their ass penetrated by so much as a finger or tongue, much less a thick cock.

Consent... even in consensual non-consent... is the key. For most. (However, there are some that would be willing to hit my table not sure that they would get back up from it under their own power.)

What has caused me some trouble over the decades... yeah, consent matters a whole hell of a lot to me. And there have been more than a few women that wanted me to step up and just TAKE them. Without discussing it with me first. Without us having any sort of relationship for me to even grasp that might be a possibility. And (with very few exceptions) they ended up disappointed since I need clear, concise, and informed consent before we even start warming that ball of wax.

In fact, with very (very!) few exceptions, every single woman I've been with over the decades had to make the first move in a way that would ensure that I knew I had their consent. And only then typically found they'd saddled up a whirlwind.

But, Sam. And this is very important. If everything that I've explained and everything that other people have explained just still doesn't make sense, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Some women are not built to be that submissive. Not to anyone. And some men are not built to be that dominant. Not to anyone.

At the end of the day, the important thing is that you be true to you and let your partner be true to themselves as well.

Either way, may the wind be at your back and the sun out of your eyes for a brighter tomorrow, whichever path you find yourself trodding.

This is the best way I’ve seen it explained, ever, and I also know who you were without a doubt, now.
Thanks.

My wife is usually pretty conservative but when she get's in the right mood, she enjoys it rough, I can slap her around, abuse her ass and nipples and talk filthy to her. She loves having her hair pulled back while I am fucking her from behind. But this is not a regular occasion that I get to enjoy this side of her

i like my sex on the hard side, my ass slapped the cock grinding into me, more down happy to be held and fucked, most of friends same with guys, if i'm with a girl i'll force her to take my fingers and slap her around

It seems most of us girls think pretty much the same. I don't know if men see it in my personality, maybe my size (I am rather small... well with one area being the exception), but most of my sexually active life, men have just "taken" me. Many times it was rough and very physical and I was used for their pleasures and then like my husband who would take me, but sometimes more loving and gentle and other times roughly. As some one mentioned about enjoying being used and giving pleasure, that is what I have always been taught and that also seems natural to me and gives me the most pleasure at the same time. It's hard to explain to anyone that does not have these feelings and to my thinking that would mostly be men as I believe most women have at least wanted a strong man, in complete control and taking what he needs, at some point in their lives. I do think that is natural. Personally, I prefer strong decisive men not only sexually, but socially and business. There is something very sexy about confident (not arrogant) strong men to me.

all of this makes sense to me, my hubby strong treats me with respect but fucks me hard holds me down grinds his cock into me, like to be taken as if i'm the water of life

Maybe one day babe, a nice heavy body crushing you as his cock slides in and in further, wrapping legs around his waist pulling him in deeper. maybe getting slapped a little, that's how it started for me, it gets a little rougher sometimes now, i like doggie but the arm across my neck pinning me to the bed - floor couch as my bum gets it

I like this thread

I'm finding this thread really enjoyable and informative, it's nice to know that others like their partners to be forceful, I would add respectful to that. I agree that if you can't be bothered to at least show some enthusiasm they don't deserve to get anything. respecting my wishes and using me as i want gets my hubby nearly more than he needs. but i think when he leaves me on a Monday morning to go back to work, hes not got enough in his balls to give it to anybody. Unfortunately that's not the case for me but that's another story

Thanks for this thread please keep it going its a great turn on for me

Back