Hypnosis

Despite being so forward and open with sex online I can be shy in person and just the thought of being hypnotized and just doing it without being held back by what ifs is really hot. I have often fantasized about it and wondered what it would be like.

I use binaural beats

I've been using the binaural beats hypnosis for hands free orgasms and I love it! I was skeptical and little nervous when I first tried it but for me it really works and after the initial session I find myself even more aroused to continue on my own. I love the feeling of just letting go and feeling like my body is moving to this unseen pleasure but being totally aware of all the sensations similar to intercourse. It works for me and I'm glad to have that extra outlet when I have no partner around.

Hi,

Just a normal guy with a good healthy dose of kinky....

Anyway I have a fetish for Hypnosis, I love the idea of a woman under my control. I have watched all sorts of vids on the net and I find it so sexy to watch a girl in a trance being controlled, being told how horny and wet he is. Making her feel like she is being watched or making her cum with a word.

Anyone else have this kink or am I on my own?
Hypnosis..even if i am aware ..still have an amazing effect on me..so when listening to hypnosis audios i try to be totally alone...one tend to feel very delayed in control.. Even if one is aware ...
For instance controlling moans..is very difficult...not moving the body.. specially hips..is very difficult.. orgasms... are strong and for a moment one is at loss of reality...
It is always an amazing experience...but yeah I don't think one looses control over mind totally...its more of that we let go off control knowingly since it feels so pleasurable..plus one tend to act late on the mind's command under hypnosis.

Experiences

Hypnosis..even if i am aware ..still have an amazing effect on me..so when listening to hypnosis audios i try to be totally alone...one tend to feel very delayed in control.. Even if one is aware ...
For instance controlling moans..is very difficult...not moving the body.. specially hips..is very difficult.. orgasms... are strong and for a moment one is at loss of reality...
It is always an amazing experience...but yeah I don't think one looses control over mind totally...its more of that we let go off control knowingly since it feels so pleasurable..plus one tend to act late on the mind's command under hypnosis.

I totally agree with that. I found myself not just within the experience that the movements and sounds I made were new to me but felt a sense of freedom in that too.

Yes! I was told to listen to the Bambi hypno doll files and he could then do 3 different things with me using trigger words

Control is a button most of us like to push or have pushed. Some people are highly suggestive and it’s easy to get them relaxed willing and obedient with aural files like Bambi hypno doll. Others need post hypnotic suggestion to trigger them.

Yes you can make someone orgasm with hypnosis. I have even made a guy orgasm on command without touching by placing that suggestion in his mind while he was under..
I agree. It happened to me. I’m very open to suggestion and in the right D/s relationship it can happen

Well said. Getting completely relaxed and letting the tapes or the dom relax you even more plus being open to suggestion can take you to some wonderful places without even getting up!

baby steps

I would be happy to just hypnotize my wife to loose her some of inhibitions...

Post hypnotic suggestion is very possible, especially to those who are highly open to suggestion. The feeling of being controlled in that way is sudden and inescapable.

I have never been hypnotized nor do I have much knowledge on the subject. I would love to have someone hypnotize me and plant tge suggestion of performing oral on another guy, especially with a c woman or women watching. I've never done such a thing and for the most part would be too embarrassed to even admit I would ge interested in doing such a thing. I guess that's why I find the idea appealing because I would either not be in total control or at least be able to loose my inhibitions.

Just a few nights ago, we ventured back into this realm. Time was tight so she was not able to draw out the intro, but luckily I’m experienced enough to be able to relax into it quickly. It’s very erotic to release control of your mind for even a few minutes and allow some part of you to be reprogrammed, even if only for a little while. Last night while we were driving, we discussed it and hopefully that will encourage her to try it again soon in a more drawn out, complete session.

There is no link as she makes up the content. It's not too hard to research how to script the before and after parts, then come up with the content in the middle. You can listen to sample ones online to get a good idea of how it is done, "warp my mind . com" (no spaces) was one site I had gone on a while ago. The only drawback is it takes about 30 minutes minimum for a shorter hypnosis to be under far enough for it to be effective.

tinglebliss and I have been dabbling with erotic hypnosis for the last few months, with the help of a group of regulars on the UK scene who are proficient in it. We've learnt a lot, although we're aware that it takes practice to do it well, both on the part of the hypnotist and the subject, so it's very much a work in progress for us.

Erotic hypnosis is most definitely real, although it's important to address some misconceptions about what's going on. In particular, in the vast majority of cases, it's not possible to hypnotise a subject to do something that they don't want to do. All that hypnosis does is to prime the unconscious mind of the subject to accept suggestions directly without the usual filtering and evaluation from the conscious mind. If the unconscious mind likes the suggestions, then it may choose to go along with them, perhaps even without letting the conscious mind know what's happening (which leads to the possibility of fun with post-hypnotic suggestions).

tinglebliss and I have taken the role of both subject and hypnotist in practice sessions. To my surprise, I found that I'm a good subject — if I trust the hypnotist then I find it very easy to go into trance for them and accept suggestions. We've witnessed erotic hypnosis in a group session, with a male subject being given the experience of multiple orgasms (in the mind rather than overtly in the body — but that's not to sell it short judging from the huge grin on the subject's face). That's something that we'd like to replicate, and the signs are promising (tinglebliss has been persuaded to experience tingles in exciting places on cue without any physical contact).

If you're interested in pursuing the topic, then I'd suggest reading the book "Mind Play: A Guide to Erotic Hypnosis" by Mark Wiseman. It's an excellent reference volume as it takes the time to explain the process (both to a prospective hypnotist and their potentially anxious subject) and work through some key concerns before providing some sample inductions and ideas for experimentation.

I hope that's helpful by way of introduction. As I've explained, I'm no expert on this topic, but I'm offering my perspective as an enthusiastic learner. :)

Thanks for the info. I would definitely enjoy acquiring the ability to perform this on others :rose:

While I to admit, I would like to have more solid knowledge and experience about how to induce someone and implant erotic hypnotic suggestions. I do have enough experience to know that its definitely real, especially when the two persons have built up trust. While I have never hypnotized someone (though in reality I would love to learn how to do so) I have given a previous submissive/slave of mine implanted suggestions that worked flawlessly. Let me explain...

I had owned my submissive/slave for a number of years... and I had been able to nudge her into subspace... (which I believe is directly connected to the subconscious mind) via pleasure not pain. After some discussion we had decided together to see if she was suggestable while in subspace. The very next time after much enjoyable naughtiness... I had places two suggestions into her beautiful mind while she lay there at my mercy....

The very next day... we found out that she would uncontrollably orgasm anytime I ether spoke a word phrase or even txt it to her... no matter the time or place. There were a few times.. she would cum during her college classes... and other embarrassing times. We both enjoyed it for a long time. The other suggestion was another word phrase that would put her back into subspace instantly.

So I have successfully implanted suggestions. But only with a trusting and willing person... and not under normal situations.

While I to admit, I would like to have more solid knowledge and experience about how to induce someone and implant erotic hypnotic suggestions. I do have enough experience to know that its definitely real, especially when the two persons have built up trust. While I have never hypnotized someone (though in reality I would love to learn how to do so) I have given a previous submissive/slave of mine implanted suggestions that worked flawlessly. Let me explain...

I had owned my submissive/slave for a number of years... and I had been able to nudge her into subspace... (which I believe is directly connected to the subconscious mind) via pleasure not pain. After some discussion we had decided together to see if she was suggestable while in subspace. The very next time after much enjoyable naughtiness... I had places two suggestions into her beautiful mind while she lay there at my mercy....

The very next day... we found out that she would uncontrollably orgasm anytime I ether spoke a word phrase or even txt it to her... no matter the time or place. There were a few times.. she would cum during her college classes... and other embarrassing times. We both enjoyed it for a long time. The other suggestion was another word phrase that would put her back into subspace instantly.

So I have successfully implanted suggestions. But only with a trusting and willing person... and not under normal situations.
Yes would like to do more research on this. Would like to have a sub to teach how to be submissive. Would be nice to know how to do this and have Key words. PM on this so I can have better control who is good at this.

Fascinating subject. I believe that if both parties are willing and there is mutual trust and respect, it could be something that intensifies the bond and offers them both an exciting opportunity to further deepen the mental connection, which should (hopefully) already exist :rose:

Fascinating subject. I believe that if both parties are willing and there is mutual trust and respect, it could be something that intensifies the bond and offers them both an exciting opportunity to further deepen the mental connection, which should (hopefully) already exist :rose:

How did I miss this thread for the last years? Every other fantasy of mine is about this, giving and receiving. Thanks to all posters, subscribed!

When I did it, it was exactly the sort of situation that you describe. I will tell you that it was a lot of fun. However, it became quickly obvious that it was a huge responsibility to not take lightly. Making her cum uncontrollably while in Class was fun... on multiple levels... but we agreed instantly that being able to make her slip instantly into subspace was very dangerous unless we were alone in a controlled environment. TBH after that... it was hotter us both knowing I could DO it... and that it worked than messing with it... so we never added additional suggestions. There were times that all I had to do was give her a look and she instantly obeyed... as if we were both thinking that I could make her submit... so it was a really fun mind game after the fact. But after the relationship ended I had to remove the suggestion... me not being in her life constantly made normal relations difficult for her... so I removed the suggestions.

Back