Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Snow - shiver - nip

The snow was destined to set in any day now, but it wasn’t the nip in the air that caused him to shiver. This would be the first winter in the cabin without his true love. Tears fell at the thought of not having her to cuddle with this year.

Endure - chair - chaos
 
Endure - chair - chaos

She sat still on the chair as Sir connected the dots between pleasure and pain—in her mind and on her skin. She’d endure the shallow needle pricks, knowing the chaos of each contradictory sensation brought her closer to orgasmic bliss. Sir’s web had caught the fly and set her free.

third | eye | blind
 
Third - eye - blind

Maybe the third time would be the charm. He was going in blind, and obviously not hitting his target. He looked her in the eye as he tried again.

“Ow, that’s my asshole! What are you, a stupid virgin?!?”

He hung his head – it was painfully obvious that he was.

Three - dog - knight
 
Three | Dog | Knight

Knight and fair maiden caught in momentary splendor, her gown lifted to provide him access. He heard the dog bark, announcing the arrival of three guards and quickly came before pulling out of her moist warmth.

“Till next we meet, my sweet lady!” And with a kiss he was gone.

Puce | Scarlet | Wolfsbane
 
Puce | Scarlet | Wolfsbane


The sorceress smiled as the aged king's cock finally grew rigid.

"How am I not dead?" He nodded towards the scarlet, Wolfsbane-laced potion she'd given him.

"Because I'm a skilled witch. Now, lay back, Highness." She licked his puce glans, evoking a moan. "You'll think you've gone to heaven shortly."


electric | light | orchestra
 
electric | light | orchestra

The lone light above the stage dimmed and finally winked out, leaving the entire theater dark. Stark naked and fighting back shivers, Annalise emerged from backstage and found her mark by feel. Soft, suggestive music arose from the orchestra, heightening the audience's electric vibe.

Opening night. The spotlight flicked on.


cats - phantom - superstar
 
Cats - Phantom - Superstar

It was while the cats were meowing so loudly that a covern of witches had succeeded in using their combined powers to call forth the spirit of a dead heavy metal superstar and allow that phantom to grab one of the covern and fuck her hard while her sisters watch.

------

Hero - Powers - Battle
 
Hero - Powers - Battle

"So much for the hero," she thinks, as she fights a far from sanguine battle with the idea of biting down hard on the thrusting shaft, he powers repeatedly into her mouth, before he comes hard with a cry, screams in agony and withdraws battered remnants from her bloody jaws.

------

cudgel primadonna corpuscle
 
cudgel - primadonna - corpuscle

With friends, she was a spoiled primadonna, but he didn't mind. Only he knew what a submissive slut she really was. He'd only to pull out his cock, and she'd be begging him to cudgel her throat and every corpuscle in her uvula, which she liked to call her 'mouth-clit'.

forum | thread | discussion
 
Forum - thread - discussion

"Let's talk about it," he says nervously. She'd described herself as enthusiastic about sex online. In real life, she was a fiend.

"The time for discussion is over," she says, pulling his cock out of his pants.

"I'm your forum," she says licking his head, "now give me your thread."

damsel - camper - blue
 
Damsel - camper - blue

In his fantasies, his first time had been while picking up a poor hitchhiker, a damsel in distress, and climbing into the back of his camper, making passionate sweet love to her while staring into her deep blue eyes.

In reality, he’d paid a hooker $50 to take his virginity.

Rocker - disguise - soft
 
Rocker - disguise - soft


Things didn’t work like they used to, but Gertie hadn’t died below the waist when she turned 70. Perched suggestively on her rocker, she didn’t disguise her lust when her neighbor came by, calling her name in his soft, husky voice. She smiled coyly when he asked for sugar.

Autumn - leaves - scratchy
 
Autumn - leaves - scratchy

There are tears in my eyes as she leaves through the front door. The brisk autumn breeze irritates my scratchy throat as she gets in his car and says, “It will be fine, dear – I’ll see you when I get back.”

No, my sweet wife, you won’t – I’ll be gone.

Fall - frost - rake
 
frost ~ fall ~ rake

When her husband finally returned home, she greeted him with a touch of frost, but her chilly front was not so much for him as for her own guilt. While he had been away she had done the unthinkable. She had been terribly weak to fall for such a rake.

pristine ~ tumble ~ testified
 
Pristine - tumble - testified

Their pristine relationship had taken a sharp tumble when she had walked out the door. The look on her beautiful face now testified to the guilt that she was feeling inside. It moved him, but was it enough to get past the betrayal that now threatened to rend their bond?

Anticipate - volume - brown
 
Anticipate - volume - brown

"Anticipate the worst," Mumu told me ages ago.

The worst was John. He had a brown handlebar mustache, listened to Nirvana at full volume, and was a terrible lay. It had been a bitch getting rid of him, but the gators seemed happy enough to take him off my hands.

stapler – January – destiny
 
Stapler | January | Destiny

Paul ducked as the stapler went flying past. January and April both looked guilty, but their sister May looked pleased with herself. He should have known that would be his destiny when dating the March Sisters.

Seeing stars momentarily, he turned to find June March glaring at him. “Oh, Shit!”

Cloak | Wicked | Poison
 
Cloak - wicked - poison

After she ate the apple, the poison seeped in. In her now sex-crazed state, Snow White had seduced the girl with fiery hair. Now, Little Red wore only her cloak, spread eagle in the forest. With one last lick, Red burst into figurative flames.

Then the Big Bad Wolf appeared…

Tornado - key - bootleg
 
Tornado - key - bootleg

“The key to taking your first drink of bootleg,” I told the naked young woman standing in front of me, “is to swallow as quickly as possible, and then spin like a tornado as fast as you can.”

I gleefully stepped back and waited for the sexy dance to begin.


Collector - candle - branch
 
Collector - candle - branch

Lana was a collector of stars. With that in mind and a wicked gleam in his eyes, her ever helpful Dom suggested they branch out. When the candle dripped down hot wax on Lana's nipple, she saw entire constellations, the sun, the moon. Fuck the stars, she wanted galaxies.

Wistful - eccentric - horn
 
Wistful - eccentric - horn

Jack’s eccentric wife, Autumn, had a fetish for scarecrows. Knowing she’d be wistful when fall ended, he decided to take their Bull by the horn and dressed him in an old hat and ragged clothes—which he packed with straw. He ogled hungrily as they rutted away until Autumn came.

swift | tailor | delicate
 
Swift - tailor - delicate

"Sailor Swift, ma'am, reporting for duty," he said, saluting her. He was impeccably dressed. Her tailor had done an excellent job. After all, an ass-less latex sailor uniform was a delicate, complicated order. She adjusted her monster strapon and prepared to thank this young buck for his service.

Friday - night - lights
 
Friday | Night | Lights

Friday night was really no different than any other night, though seeing her name up in lights was always a turn on. “Live Sex Shows” also was up there in lights. Pussy Knockers lay tied on a bed on the stage as Stud Hardon and she prepared for another show.

Red | Read | Bred
 
Friday - night - lights

It was Friday night at the club. For a change he wasn't dancing under the strobing lights. He sat in a booth, testing his prototype x-ray glasses. He could see everything. Even the couple fucking in the bathroom stall. A voyeur in plain sight.

Car - Flower - Turtle

-----------

OOC - Open Sesame posted first, go with that post, skip mine.
 
Red - read - bred (previous post)

She had read in Cosmopolitan Magazine that her best chance of mating with her dream guy was to wear lacy red lingerie. She was desperate – she had been coming on to him for weeks, but so far hadn’t shown any success. She was dying to be bred by her dreamboat.

Car - flower - turtle (most recent post)

He sat alone in his car, his face bright red with embarrassment that he knew would never be forgotten. He didn’t gauge the temperature of the swimming pool, and when he had shucked his flower-patterned swim trunks and dove in, his pathetic cock shrunk up like a tiny frightened turtle.


Repeat - football - frequency
 
Back
Top