Strap-on experiences

I enjoy being pegged and it has been a long time.

I recently saw a video where the woman had an orgasm while pegging the guy. That has happened to me and it was hot to watch her orgasm while being pegged. I think we forget how fun and orgasmic it can be for the woman.

In the video the woman was pegging the guy "doggy style" when she started to cum. It was ironic that she pounded the guy harder and faster while holding onto his hips tightly just like when a guy cums in that position. In her case she was trying to get more and more friction across her clit. When her orgasm was in full force she just stiffened up and shook while she was buried deep inside of him. (like when a guy cums emptying his load) It is an amazing feeling because you can feel every vibration of her orgasm through the dildo and into your ass.

ES

Link??
Can someone find one with all this and the woman squirting or leaking down her cock?

Correctly

Please describe this “ correctly “ part

When a man discusses his anal fantasies with me and asks if I'd be interested in popping his cherry rather than just thrusting his ass up at me all spontaneously and whatnot, I appreciate that. I like anal play a lot, however there's a little preparation that goes into fucking you properly that should be taken care of ahead of time.

When a man discusses his anal fantasies with me and asks if I'd be interested in popping his cherry rather than just thrusting his ass up at me all spontaneously and whatnot, I appreciate that. I like anal play a lot, however there's a little preparation that goes into fucking you properly that should be taken care of ahead of time.

Absolutely exquisite

Nice. Now what it wasn’t his first time? Still find it exciting to hear him sharing with you his desire for you to fuck his ass; or is it something about the aspect of fulfilling a fantasy that excites you most?

What if it would be his 2nd time... ok.. 3rd
Prior discussion and prep
Would you use some type of strapon that provided you with equal or greater opportunities to cum?

hello A/all, i have taken a strapon before and loved it especially since my Mistress made me dress up all girly for her and for the experience. Now that she is no longer in my life I am left empty I am sissyeffy on Kik if anyone wants to chat. Thank you and Great Thread

My ex husband loved anal play, but drew the line at letting me use a strap on with him, and with sam, well, it's completely out of the question. So this is an unfulfilled fantasy for me so far, but I believe that will be changing soon

Strapon

My ex husband loved anal play, but drew the line at letting me use a strap on with him, and with sam, well, it's completely out of the question. So this is an unfulfilled fantasy for me so far, but I believe that will be changing soon

It takes a very secure man to admit that he finds sexual gratification in anal play. Medically speaking, there are a lot of nerve endings around the sphincter that make it very pleasurable; the sense of fullness inside is also very satisfying.

A lot of men are closed to the idea of receiving a strap-on as they are afraid of the “gay” experience or fear being labeled as enjoying a girl pleasure or just don’t like to relinquish the “power” or “on top” role.

If he is open to the idea, reassure your partner that there is nothing wrong with feeling good and that this is an intimate experience between you two. No one else needs to know. (Except us of course! ;)

Nice. Now what it wasn’t his first time? Still find it exciting to hear him sharing with you his desire for you to fuck his ass; or is it something about the aspect of fulfilling a fantasy that excites you most?

I like to hear all of the details whether or not he’s a virgin or a big ol slut.

My wife has used dildos on me many times, and we’ve had a few pegging sessions I really enjoyed! Have not cum from just pegging, and still looking for the perfect strapon dildo for me.

Along our journey I’ve bought several realistic dildos to see what worked best for us. The John Holmes was too big (for now) but there is a Rob Piper 10.5 inch black cock that has turned out to be a real stretcher for Mrs, and I use it on her while giving her oral, to great results.

Saturday when I had her good and worked up, I put on our strapon harness and for the first time with her, attached the Rob Piper dong. It was incredible fucking her with it as if it were mine. I got to see her face and reactions as she was filled with a bigger cock than I’ll ever have, and she got off three times that night.

So while I very much like to be pegged, I also see us repeating Saturday’s scene, giving her the intimacy of holding each other while her getting the size cock she likes these days.

I'm very much a heterosexual male, but I was intrigued by the idea of being pegged by a woman with a strap-on before the term pegging even existed. i finally hooked up with a woman who had been using dildos on men for a long time and she taught me how to enjoy both the use of a dildo in a woman's and also strapped on as a fake cock. I've always found the physical pleasure to be tremendous due to the prostate stimulation, but I also find it incredibly erotic to be on my back having a woman look into my eyes as she fucks me with her "cock."

I'm very much a heterosexual male, but I was intrigued by the idea of being pegged by a woman with a strap-on before the term pegging even existed. i finally hooked up with a woman who had been using dildos on men for a long time and she taught me how to enjoy both the use of a dildo in a woman's and also strapped on as a fake cock. I've always found the physical pleasure to be tremendous due to the prostate stimulation, but I also find it incredibly erotic to be on my back having a woman look into my eyes as she fucks me with her "cock."

I can see how that can be a big part, just the "scene" and the naughty thoughts evoked by it....hers and your own thoughts. Add to all of that the possibility of pleasure for one or both and it is all good!

ES

I can see how that can be a big part, just the "scene" and the naughty thoughts evoked by it....hers and your own thoughts. Add to all of that the possibility of pleasure for one or both and it is all good!

ES

Mrs. has pegged me from both front and back, and both have been enjoyable. I also particularly liked the eye contact, it's just seemed a little challenging to work out all the angles that it takes to make for successful pegging. After our most recent session she said that the thrusting created a lot of clitoral stimulation, though not quite enough to get her off. Hoping to come up with an idea where she will have a greater chance of cumming while pegging me. I'd like to try our feeldoe in the harness maybe next time. So far we've stuck to lifelike dildoes that easily attach to the harness because they are quick to set up and not lose the mood. During a recent afternoon drive we talked about slowing down during sex, taking more time to get comfortable with what feels good, taking more time working up to pegging, and not let something that doesn't work right away discourage us. Also to have her peg me first, and then we both focus on her pleasure (which is usually 3 to 4 orgasms from tongue, large dildo and vibrator.) It's great to be trying out new stuff and having a good time in our 60s!

Mrs. has pegged me from both front and back, and both have been enjoyable. I also particularly liked the eye contact, it's just seemed a little challenging to work out all the angles that it takes to make for successful pegging. After our most recent session she said that the thrusting created a lot of clitoral stimulation, though not quite enough to get her off. Hoping to come up with an idea where she will have a greater chance of cumming while pegging me. I'd like to try our feeldoe in the harness maybe next time. So far we've stuck to lifelike dildoes that easily attach to the harness because they are quick to set up and not lose the mood. During a recent afternoon drive we talked about slowing down during sex, taking more time to get comfortable with what feels good, taking more time working up to pegging, and not let something that doesn't work right away discourage us. Also to have her peg me first, and then we both focus on her pleasure (which is usually 3 to 4 orgasms from tongue, large dildo and vibrator.) It's great to be trying out new stuff and having a good time in our 60s!

Wow, thanks for sharing that.

I feel many times the obstacle can be all the mechanics of pegging---getting everything just right, setting the scene, then there is expectations. What no earth shattering orgasm? I am done!

I enjoy writing about great orgasms even in regular sex, but I do know they don't happen every single day....at least not for me.

Here is a tip that MAY help regarding your wife pegging to orgasm. She may be too focused on you and getting the angle, thrusting just right. Women are typically wired that way, making sure their partner is okay before they enjoy themselves. So next time have her just focus on herself and how it feels to her during pegging. Try different angles, speeds, and even have her try just rubbing herself against the end of the dildo while it is inside you. You don't move, just have her move and feel. You can tell her to stop if it starts to hurt but make the focus on her and her pleasure alone. After she is done, then she can focus on you and your pleasure.

I hope this helps.....enjoy whatever you end up doing.

ES

Finally got it

So I’ve been watching this thread for quit a while now, I’ve just been dreaming that one day I would be part of the group. This summer it finally happened, I had my first experience with a strapon. The best thing is she really enjoys using it on me, we’ve bought several different sizes and our experimenting with all sorts of different toys. Just want to tell people about my wonderful experience.

So I’ve been watching this thread for quit a while now, I’ve just been dreaming that one day I would be part of the group. This summer it finally happened, I had my first experience with a strapon. The best thing is she really enjoys using it on me, we’ve bought several different sizes and our experimenting with all sorts of different toys. Just want to tell people about my wonderful experience.

So happy for and jealous of you.

Thanks for sharing.

Travis, you lucky guy! I would love to have a female friend who enjoys this.

Wow, thanks for sharing that.

I feel many times the obstacle can be all the mechanics of pegging---getting everything just right, setting the scene, then there is expectations. What no earth shattering orgasm? I am done!

I enjoy writing about great orgasms even in regular sex, but I do know they don't happen every single day....at least not for me.

Here is a tip that MAY help regarding your wife pegging to orgasm. She may be too focused on you and getting the angle, thrusting just right. Women are typically wired that way, making sure their partner is okay before they enjoy themselves. So next time have her just focus on herself and how it feels to her during pegging. Try different angles, speeds, and even have her try just rubbing herself against the end of the dildo while it is inside you. You don't move, just have her move and feel. You can tell her to stop if it starts to hurt but make the focus on her and her pleasure alone. After she is done, then she can focus on you and your pleasure.

I hope this helps.....enjoy whatever you end up doing.

ES

Thanks for the tip! Here's the harness we have, it can be used with vac-u-lock toys or regular dildos. The triangular pad is designed to cushion her while thrusting, but also makes the dildo ride high on her. I'm thinking if we take that out and use just the new dong with a tight ring around it, adjusted to ride closer to her clit and snugged up tight, she might get more stimulation. We need to set aside a nice chunk of time to try that! I'll post results (no photos tho, sorry!) afterwards.

https://www.sextoy.com/product/DJ109010/vac-u-lock-platinum-edition-accessories-luxe-harness-black#&gid=1&pid=1

Strap always

I am currently transitioning to be a male, still have my female bits sadly but it is process. I love wearing a strap it makes me feel whole, I pretty much wear a prosthetic 24/7. I love the fact I can be hard all the time if only I had someone to enjoy it. It's the only way I actually get relief when I'm with somebody. Im up to chat if anyone wants to help me out ;-)

If you were close to me I'd be more than happy to let you practice on me anytime.

Back