SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

My profile

Age: i am in my 40s but able and willing to play any age

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: Due to my age and profession, I am almost always Dom. That being said, it's often a nice change of pace to be out of control once in a while.

Race: Caucasian. Pretty sure playing another race may be stereotyping

Bodytype: See my profile – but willing to play any type

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not interested

Settings: i prefer modern day settings with realistic scenarios

Likes/kinks: Mutual flirting/ seduction; public; work-based; romance (and foreplay); cheating; friends with benefits; and more (just ask)

Hard limits: nothing gross; no force (always consensual); no family

Availability: Some points during the day and most evenings!

Age: 20s, will play older or younger if the scene works.

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: Not really a fan, to be honest.

Body type: Voluptuous is such a nice word. I can play whatever body type is required, but my go to is an overflowing hourglass.

Race: What's the rush? I will play whatever race suits the scene.

Settings: Mostly modern/real world, but I'm open to anything if there's a story that catches my attention.

Pre-Play: What is said in pre-play is completely secondary to how it is said. There is no scene so hot that I'd play if I don't like the person or how they treat me.

Likes: Pretty vanilla. I love fucking and sucking. I also enjoy being (dressing, acting) slutty. Manipulation can be fun, exhibitionism is a big turn on.

Limits: non-consent, sexual violence, bathroom stuff.

Writing Style: Fluid. I do this for fun, and I don't edit too hard.

Availability: Most days, subject to the usual chaos of life

I have very few hard and fast rules, but I do have a comfort zone, and some strong preferences.

Age: 30s, will play older or younger if the scene works.

Power Exchange: I'm happy with power exchange up and milder BDSM, but am not interested in causing or receiving pain, nor any form of degradation.

Body type: I'm tall, dark and have the body of a rugby player, so quite muscled but not what you'd call slim. That said, this is role play, so I'm willing to modify any element of this as required.

Race: I'm white British, but would happily play other nationalities. That said, I wouldn't be happy playing any other race for risk of offending anybody by resorting to stereotype.

Settings: I prefer present day, real world, because I don't feel I have enough knowledge of historical or science fiction to be credible.

Pre-Play: I expect to interact with everyone on Lit with a level of mutual respect, so hope that any writing partners agree and abide by this.

Likes: Mostly vanilla. I love one on one, with a little bit of group sex considered. I particularly like exhibitionism/voyeurism and am also interested in mind control and first time fantasies.

Limits: non-consent, sexual violence, bathroom stuff, children, animals (I'm sure at least some of these are banned anyway).

Writing Style: Fluid. I do this for fun, and I don't edit too hard.

Availability: Most weekdays, during UK office hours

Submissive_Luna's SRP Profile.

Orientation: Bisexual so I can do any really

Power Exchange: I am naturally submissive but I'm also defiant. I do enjoy a good reluctance roleplay.

Race: I am white but I have no issue playing others.

Body Type: I'm flexible so I can do whatever works for the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Yes. I happen to really enjoy vampires and werewolves, though I do enjoy new experiences.
I enjoy playing elves, nekos and other fantasy races. (Human looking shapeshifter for example)

Settings: I rather open on this one too. I'm just not very good with history so I'd rather avoid that.

Pre-play: I like to get a scenario set and get the other generic stuff out of the way in PM's or over email. I like most of the plot to develop in the role play. If everything is all set out ahead of time, it leaves little room for a lot of fun.

Likes/kinks:
- Reluctance
- Humiliation
- Blackmail
- Choking
- Abduction
- Slavery
- Rough sex
- BDSM
- Mind play
- Spanking
This is in no way a complete list. If it's not on my hard limits, bring it up and we can talk about it. Also, for the right person I will consider rape/nonconsentual. It truly depends on the situation.

Hard limits: Scat, vomit, permanent death, mutilation.

Availability: I'm on and off. I have kids and am in school. I try to post at least once a day. I can guarantee at least twice a week though.

Last edited:
General Background: I am cerebral and sensual. I like plot and subtleties of relationships. I like sex (shouldn't have to be said). Most of the time I prefer sex within context: a good, creative story, well developed characters and so forth. Of course being male, I also don't mind the occasional quickie but it's not my modus operandi. Good grammar is a given. If you write "I put my tongue around u oh mm mm it feels so good" I will leave immediately (usually it won't get to that point because I choose my partners well - most of the time).

Sexual Preference:
I am a male and I play mostly heterosexual. I also - at request of a (female) partner who I like - will play multiple male characters and do MMF scenes but I prefer one guy, one girl most of the time.

Types of Characters I Play: as many of my partners tend to like a submissive or a more submissive-inclined female role, I usually play the complement. That means outside the formal D/s world also. I've actually found that I do have a strong Dom tendency in me, however I think I am truly a switch, and can find pleasure in both. But generally speaking I really enjoy a variety of characters and am always open to new ideas. I can (and have) play/ed: a partner in a romance, an owner of a harem, a member of a harem, a neighbor, a wealthy businessman, a guy who turns into an alien every time he has sex, a Medieval King, a Pharaoh, a spy, an assassin, an off-beat Jedi, a vampire, a vampire slayer, a regular joe, a dominating slave master, a Sith Lord, a professor in the midst of a sci-fi murder mystery... You get the point!

Races I Play: anything really, doesn't matter. I'm an ethnic mix myself, half white half mystery meat. Not into furries and aliens generally speaking, but I'm always open-minded.

Genres I Play: Science Fiction, Modern/realistic, Master-Slave, Dom-sub, Romance, Supernatural, "traditional" RP's (I mean "new neighbor, doctor-patient", etc.), post-apocalyptic, Fantasy, etc.

I am very open to all kinds of RPs essentially.

What I Won't Do Under Any Circumstances:
Incest, and anything related to animals.

Long-Term vs Short Term: my ideal is finding someone that I get along with and have a long term RP partnership with. I really enjoy multi-part stories. I am sometimes open to a "quickie" (a one time traditional "teacher-student" sex scene, with minimal plot, for example), but these are usually limited by how many "proper", plot-filled RP's I'm playing. If we have a great RP together it doesn't mean I expect we will be RP partners forever, but if we like to play/write with each other it's only a good thing.

Turn Ons: it's all about the writing connection with my RP partner. I've found that I can actually enjoy a non-con component in writing (not always, but often enough). I can be very cerebral, romantic, etc, but I can also just want to play a character who uses his partner in any which way he pleases, and that can involve some bondage, mild pain, and other things (humiliation, public sex, etc).

Turn Offs: The easiest way to turn me off is with bad grammar, badly constructed sentences and ultimately lack of investment and interest.

Availability: My schedule is erratic and sometimes intense due to my work but I am usually able to write every day or once every other day depending on how many RP's I'm involved in. If I find a fantastic player and a fantastic story I will dedicate myself completely to that story and exclude others. That's rare. I don't do more than four at a time. I will usually let you know if I expect not to be able to write for more than a day.

I like posting on here (SRP forum) the most, but can also play via email.

Please feel free to PM me with any ideas - if something really grabs my attention (and of course we can talk and flesh out details) we'll have a really good time together!

Back from a VERY long hiatus!

Gender: Female. I play what I know. I doubt I could write a very convincing male character.

Age: 18+, but 20's to 30's is typical and what I'm most comfortable with.

Orientation: Heteroflexible. I do find the female body extremely sexy and fascinating but have never really done much with that curiosity.

Power Exchange: I'm strong minded and willed, but sexually submissive. My characters tend to follow this. That being said, I dislike playing the dominant or Top character. I like to please and follow orders (within reason) and writing is one of my ways to get that fix.

Race: Typically white as that is what I am, but open to other races.

Bodytype: I myself am tall and would consider myself curvy (36DD, 30, 40) so that is what I am most comfortable playing, but I am open to pretty much anything as long as it is discussed.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I would prefer to stay within the human realm. I have done vampire and werewolf (separately). Though it has been a while, I'm willing to give those a shot again.

Settings: Modern day is what I am familiar and comfortable with, but willing to try historical or futuristic. Please bear with me if I am not historically accurate if that is a setting we go with. I will do my best, but I am no history buff.

Likes & Kinks: I love characters who have flaws and interesting back stories. Metaphors, inside jokes, or just any kind of humor is greatly appreciated. I also really enjoy some degrees of BDSM. Spanking, hair pulling, biting, scratching and clawing, choking (not complete restriction), bondage (degree desired can be discussed), etc. I do have a soft spot for stories/roles that involve authoritative figures (police officer, military personnel, teacher, etc.)

Dislikes & Hard Limits: Not a fan of bimboification, foot worship, and large age differences (not interested in being barely 18 with a 50 year old, or visa versa). I also dislike being the top or dominant. Absolutely WILL NOT do scat, vomit, bestiality, graphic gore, permanent injury, blood, humiliation (name calling while in the moment is fine...), established characters from movies/books, father/daughter, mother/son, age play, master/slave, daddy/girl, owner/pet, etc. There may be more and I will do my best to let you know if there is something that I do not like.

Availability: I can post several times a day, though weekends would be less since that's when I work, and I can post the most at night PST. I do realize that may not be realistic for everyone, and I do prefer quality over quantity, so I can be patient if you are only able to post a few times a week.

Other:
I'd like to add a caveat that I don't tend write novel-length posts. Sometimes if the creativity is flowing I do. But usually a few paragraphs is what I will give you. I will do my best to give you something to keep the scene going. If I can't, I will message you.

Please let me know if you would like to change the direction of our RP, or need to pause/have a leave of absence, or if you just don't want to RP with me anymore. If you don't like my writing style, just say so. I will do my best to extend you the same courtesy.

:kiss:

Last edited:

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 20-45.

Orientation: I only play heterosexual characters.

Power Exchange: I enjoy playing dominate characters. I like them to have some depth and have a decent back story to them. I'm fine playing vanilla roles as well that are heavy on romance.

Race: Not important, can do what ever.

Bodytype: Im pretty open to this, it can be tailored to the scenario.

Settings: I like sci-fi, fantasy, and historical settings. I do enjoy realistic gritty scenarios that involve some good world building. I do enjoy to play in different worlds and have the setting fit the story.

Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is dominate. I do like non-consent / black mail story lines. Power play scenarios are something that is very fun to play with as well. I like a good scenario for the story to take place in.

Hard limits: Minors, incest, groups.

Availability: Usually once a week.

ProudServant SRP Profile

Age: Hmm, 18 to early twenties, but that's usually because I play submissive roles in historical pieces.

Orientation: I play a straight female exclusively in primary roles. Again, this is the default resulting from the plots I usually choose. I have engaged in play where I had to sustain non-sexual male roles to move the story along. And, while I have not welcomed a female into my bed, there have definitely been two men (the other male, of course, being authored by the co-player).

Power Exchange: I'm really narrow with this one. Somewhat predictably, as a strong female in life, I like my roleplays to be the exact opposite. My real life features having a lot of control and having to make weighty decisions often. So, I always pick submissive roles. Ever the control freak, however, I do not submit without a good verbal sparring and the male's barely bridled re-assertion of control. Sometimes my character enjoys sex and sometimes not. To be frank, I enjoy rape fantasies. That said, I emphatically do not seek violent roleplaying partners. Rather, a powerful man knows that he need only use his tone and the softness of his touch to regain control. He knows this, because he knows that he's never actually lost it.

Race: I'm porcelain-skinned in real life. That definitely bleeds through sometimes. Though, I have played darker tones to adjust for period and place.

Bodytype: Small but powerful--youthful.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: So not my thing. No judgment, just not my thing.

Settings: I generally enjoy period pieces (Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Victorian, Turn of the Century). I generally avoid Medieval. Not into pirates either. Complete historical accuracy is not necessary, but a general knowledge is helpful.

Likes/kinks: Irritating the master. I have done spoils of war type plays, but I am really interested in long-term master-slave relationships with intricate characters who have flaws and weaknesses.

Hard limits: Hitting, slapping, minors, scat, necro, vomit, water games, heavy bondage, bondage centric stories, excessive public humiliation.

Availability: Not sure. I have been out of RP for a while.

The Important Part: Write me a good character with flaws, other relationships, and a life. Also, major pet peeve: do not write action for my character! I can't say how often someone has disrupted a plot line by writing in an action for my character. Lastly, above all, walk softly and carry a big stick.

Gender: Male though I prefer to play feminized men and women.

Orientation: Open to bisexuality variations (me as sissy with a woman or with a guy)

Power Exchange: I prefer to be submissive but can lead in a story if necessary.

Race: I'm white. Not sure if I can faithfully play another race very well.

Body Type: I can play any body types and genders (genetic males, genetic female, transsexual) I like to keep things realistic.

Alternate Species: Not interested.

Settings: I like realistic scenarios but can also enjoy a little magic or science fiction to enable interesting sexual variations.

Likes/Kinks: I am most of all a sissy, a feminized man who loves dolling up and being the most feminine slut possible. I love to please my lover in this way, as a pussy licker or a cocksucker or letting him or her use me however they desire. I enjoy a little bondage, being forced into more and more sexual situations.

I'll admit that other kinks that thrill me include cum-swallowing, incest, a little humiliation for being a sissy slut, shopping with women. Women and other lovers in elaborate lingerie, satins and silks, beautiful dresses, corsets, etc. are greatly erotic to me (especially when I can dress up as well).

Most important is a play partner who is willing to write, to put some effort into it and avoid one sentence responses. Take a little time to get spelling and grammar correct, break up your paragraphs. Help establish the setting, the story, the extra details to help make the story more than just he fucked, she came.

Hard Limits: No play with underage characters although an adult who wants to be treated as younger is okay if that is made clear. I do not enjoy orgasm denial, animals, rape/lack of consent, pain/rough/harmful scenes, bathroom play, medical play.

If I missed something you're interested in, PM me and ask.

Availability: I'm not here with daily regularity but stop by when I can. I wouldn't expect to participate in a real-time PM encounter unless the timing is lucky (generally later evening eastern U.S. time zone). I don't have 100% privacy so at times I need to drop off without warning - it isn't you, but it is my work invading or my wife coming home, etc. I'll catch up next time I can get online.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: Submissive or equal.

Race: I'll play as any, though I imagine it's more likely to be unspecified.

Bodytype: I'll likely be fine RPing as anything that's realistic. Otherwise, I would default to medium brown skin, dark brown eyes, waist length black hair, average height, medium build, large breasts. No real preferences for SRP partner's body type.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Alternate species (by which I assume is meant aliens?) and fantasy races are totally fine. I'm open to the idea of furries. I'd exclude mutations for now because I'm not certain I know what that is.

Settings: Fine with any setting, but I do prefer fantastical, post-apocalyptic, or historical settings to plain modern day. It makes the setup stage far more engaging. And I do like the adventure of it.

Likes/Kinks: Feeling much smaller than the other person. Massages. Being touched on the face, head, and hair. Domination, submission, bondage, blindfolds, light choking, anal, double penetration. Can totally do vanilla, right now I'm simply curious about exploring stories with captivity, slavery, rough sex, dub/non-con, etc. I enjoy (and prefer that the sex be focused on) the emotional and psychological aspect, the intensity of it, and the feeling of being held tight/trapped, as opposed to any sort of physical pain.

Neutrals: No interest in oral sex. And, I don't like for the dominant to force the sub to talk dirty, or for the dominant to focus excessively on calling the sub a whore, slut, etc. This is in the Neutral category because, like oral sex, I'm willing to consider it - but if the story has dirty talk, I prefer for it to be more interesting, more character and story-based than that.

Hard limits: No real pain. No scat, urine, vomit, just... nothing disgusting.

Writing: I write properly. Beyond that, I'm happy to tailor my post length and general writing style to that of my SRP partner, or whatever fits the particular story. I'm quite flexible.

Expectations: I have some experience with general RPing, but I am fairly new to it, so if I inadvertently miss something just let me know. Tell me specifics of what you want to happen before we RP it. If problems come up, I'll do my best to be communicative. If I leave the RP because something feels like it isn't meshing, please do not take this personally. Consider it part of my own learning curve, as I figure out my preferences.

Availability: I check at least once per day, and will respond as able. It is possible I can respond to multiple posts per day, but I won't promise that.

Orientation: BiSexual

Power Exchange: I have a solar power converter. Does that count? Seriously, though, I like writing equals

Race: I'm a darker skinned person (hence my nom de plume), but I can write across the spectrum. But I have to admit I do like stories about darker women and lighter men.

Bodytype:.I'm fairly fit with a flair for flamboyant alliteration ;) And I'm a little top heavy, with perhaps a fit but unpronounced backside. That being said, I'm not a fan of over-proportioned proportions, including personal parts of the paternal persuasion (there goes that alliteration fetish again).

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Robots, elves, aliens, wee folk...it's all good!

Settings: I do like a bit of fandom now and then, but original setting from "real life" to scifi to fantasy are good too.

Likes: For a caramel person, I can be pretty vanilla! I love petting, breast play, sweet talk (which won't get you hurt), inventive writing

Strong dislikes: Run on sentences, multiple misspellings (Spellcheck: Gotta get me some of that), Anal, Domination, Pain, Blood, Death, Overly sized private parts (I'm a petite woman. Why would I want to be near something almost a fifth my size?)

Availability: Here at least three or four times a week. Possibly more, but usually not less

Questions: Feel free to ask!

darkwinterfairy SRP

Orientation: Predominately straight, but have been known to dabble with other women from time to time

Power Exchange: Very comfortable both being controlled and in control

Race: I'm Caucasian but open to playing any race

Bodytype: Open to playing any body type that fits the role

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I very much love the realm of fantasy and am willing to try out a variety of different species, fantasy races, etc.

Settings: I like to play in worlds with some sort of mysticism, but am very open to different settings ranging from ancient fantasy, medieval fantasy to futuristic

Likes/kinks: I like interesting, imaginative stories that are heavy on building tension between the characters. I like to explore control, whether that be through mind control, blackmail, submissiveness or bondage.

Hard limits: Minors, animals, scat, excessive pain and/or violence

Availability: I will be able to post a few paragraphs about 3 times per week.

My SRP Profile - American_Beauty

Age: Play around my age so under 21 but can explore other age groups if the plot is that good and needs me to

Orientation: heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian

Power Exchange: I don't have a preference but have realized that I naturally tend to maybe be a little on the submissive side and would perhaps be better playing that though as a lover of mine put it - its a matter of perspective

Race: I'm mostly white myself but have a good sprinkling of other ethnicities so am open to playing others

Bodytype: I am athletic, slim and petite. 32B, 5'3'' 96# brunette

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to playing all that if the premise and the character is very compelling

Settings: Really depends on the plot cause ultimately we are playing emotions which can be intense. So I like well everything from contemporary, historical, ancient, fantasy, mystic, to sci-fi and futuristic.

Likes/kinks: I do like being seduced and can be the seductress too. Nonconsent can be a rush and I do like unpredictability. I prefer more mature men and my feet are very sensitive to pleasure. I like both slow sensual as well as hard and intense sexual encounters.

Hard limits: extremes like too much pain, toilet stuff, animals are all places I don't go.

Availability: I should be able to respond at least 2 to 3 times a week with my contributions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orientation: I'm bisexual, so most of my characters are bi or pan. That said, I will also play straight and lesbian. On the rare occasion I'll play a man, I'm unlikely to go for gay characters, sorry.

Power Exchange: Submissive women, Dominant men

Race: Caucasian for my characters, most of the time. I worry that if I play outside my own race/culture, I'm likely to screw up and offend someone, which is never my intention.

Bodytype: Petite and delightfully curvy (hourglass). I like tiny women with big breast and wide hips/ass.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't have too many limits when it comes to fantasy settings, but I don't play furries or anything with tentacles. I do have a soft spot in my heart for nekos/catgirls.

Settings: Fantasy, Historical, Alternate History, Modern, Post-Modern, Near Future, Dystopian, Apocalyptic... basically anything but sci-fi has potential.

Likes/kinks: Non-con, Dub-con, abuse themes, drugs, alcohol, interracial, dirty talk, rough/hate sex, May/December pairings, Dom/sub, Master/slave, Bikers, Military guys, Criminal Elements/Syndicates, men's hands, incest/taboo, forbidden love (Romeo and Juliet), kidnapping, romance, cults/religious extremism, Vikings, accents (Irish, Russian, German, etc), foreign languages, exotic appeal, minor body modification (tattoos, piercings, brands, etc)

Realism is a must for me - even in fantasy settings, a certain measure of realism must come in to play or I get frustrated and bored. I love dark content in stories, my posts are descriptive and tend to be long, ranging from 400-4000 words, depending on inspiration and what the story calls for. I only write in the third person and past tense, if you don't, please don't bother contacting me. I like sex in my stories, but I don't want them to be purely about the sex. The sex should compliment, not dominate (though if your character can dominate during the sex, that would be awesome).

Hard limits: Minors, Animals, Bathroom/Bodily fluids, mixing sex and food/drink (not to say getting drunk and fucking, but the idea of eating food off of someone's body or something like that really turns my stomach), tentacles, furries, snuff, major body modifications/maiming (surgery, loss of limb, etc), bimbos/bimboification

Availability: If I'm really into an idea (meaning my muse is chomping at the bit to write it) and I have the time, I can usually post every day in the evenings, and multiple times on the weekends. It should be noted though, that I do have a job that occasionally requires overtime, and I have had some medical issues so there are times I might not post for days. I'll do my best to be in contact with people when this happens.

I am usually willing to chat with my partners outside of the RP, as I find it helps us as writers come to understand and trust one another a little more. If we PM and get along (or you just want to put your info out there on the first PM), I'll be happy to send you my Gmail so we can chat over hangouts or email.

Note: Please Do. Not. refer to yourself as your character. No "I am a such and such who such and such". You are you, your character is your character. Differentiate, otherwise, it gets creepy and I run in the other direction.

Last edited:
model physique,
any age immortal characters

Orientation: heterosexual, bisexual, or straight characters

Power Exchange: anything from dominant, sado-masochist, to submissive, psychologically important because of psyches that exist, or even because of emotions that only exist in fiction

Race: any magical ethnicity of humanoidals,
such as vanish in a puff of smoke to guard a hidden horde of treasure.
And anything normal humans.

Bodytype: I want hot men and women in porn, not fat and hairy men because most guys are assholes.

Alternate species / fantasy races / furries / mutation: Elf, Viking Lycan of Loki, Gold Dragon, Demonic Possessing Spirits of Hades, Cthulhu Frog People, the Gra Warriors

Settings: I invented original fantasy settings
Al Andalus - a city of Muslim tolerance, high fantasy
Borgus - a Tantric assimilating demonic elven table shaped universe, diversified horror themed setting, dark fantasy
Chrystal City - magical island of anarchy afloat atop a turtle, island teleports to open seas seekers of anarchy on any accessible universe. cyberpunk fantasy

Likes/kinks: creative innovation and authenticity, tantric enlightenment, and psychological deviation

Hard limits: as the first poster with the exception I'm cool with furries and necro, foot worshipping and graphic gore.

Availability: I check the forums every now and again.

Orientation: heteroflexible, biromantic

Power Exchange: Yes! Only as a top/dom though, Do not enjoy switching

Race: Im mixed but mostly white. Enjoy a little BWC oriented raceplay

Bodytype: Im a very muscular 185. Like women along a range from not anorexic to not obese. Basically skinny to chubby.

Alternate Species: Prefer to remain human

Settings: Anywhere and everywhere

Likes and Kinks: D/S, Bondage, Humiliation, Exhibitionism, Raceplay, Panties, Fitness, Oral, Anal, Cuckqueans

Hard Limits: Scat, Bestiality, Incest unless its between step/adopted siblings or inlaws.

Orientation: Bisexual

Power Exchange: I'm a switch, depends on the story.

Race: Caucasian, happy to play others if needed though.

Bodytype: whatever the story calls for. Perfect body types not needed.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Open to all, but prefer human.

Settings: what do you have in mind?

Likes/kinks: My main ones I guess are: Taboo, Group stuff, all orifices, public sex, FemDom, cheating, reluctance. FYI That list changes a lot, so let's chat!

Hard limits: Permanent injury, blood, scat, anything Lit does not allow.

Availability: Sometimes during day, and most nights. US EST time.

Last edited:
Srp!

Me: New here, experienced elsewhere, sexy everywhere. I've roleplayed on reddit, flist and much more in the past under varying usernames, and this is the next site I'm looking to try out. Looking to stay here for some time- so please, don't let my limited post count turn you off, and instead let me turn you on. :)

Gender: Anything with a penis. I can be persuaded to go without if the story is good enough though! Willing to play any amount of characters of any gender if the story is a harem/group sex focused one.

Age: Twenty irl. Will change age for characters depending on context and your tastes. Five hundred year old magic things are fine, but nothing that looks above forty!

Orientation: Heterosexual, bicurious, nothing in my ass .

Power Exchange: Definitely dominant, but my BDSM is the light type. I'm open to power exchange, but will not play sub for the whole story.

Race: I'm white but willing to play all races, including fantasy ones.

Bodytype: Tall and lean. Dark brown hair, straight and gelled, brushed back over my forehead to show my hazelnut brown irises. Hard forceful features that stick out from my face. Muscles enough to be appealing, but nothing out of a magazine cover. Above average below, but again not too long. Of course, I will change my irl appearance to fit your own taste and the context of the roleplay.

Alternate species: Case by case. Elves, catgirls, succubi, slimegirls yes. Tentacle beasts, demons probably not. Open to transformation RPs.

Settings: No preference, but I enjoy fantasy or sci-fi settings. And stories set in schools!

Likes/kinks: School uniforms, panties, those volleyball spandex suits, athletic girls, sporty roleplays, lingerie, exhibitionism, group sex, risky sex, giving facials, free use, using magic, harems, stockings, B-cups, watersports, size difference, power difference (billionaire with a poor prostitute etc), non-con turned con, light BDSM, spanking, feet, outercourse, CMNF/CFNM (If it's not here just ask!)

Hard limits: Non con, poop, blood, snuff, things in MY butt, heavy BDSM, animals.

Availability: Usually once a day, except when I'm busy, then three to four a week and I'll tell you beforehand. I'm unable to stay online 24/7, so long term roleplays only please!

Post length: I usually write long opening scenes, then replies of one to two paragraphs each. Can do long descriptive posts as well, but it depends on partner and time.

~Zack :heart:

Last edited:

Age: Mid-20’s to mid-50’s, but uncomfortable playing anything younger than say, 35. It’s been a few years since I was there, and times have changed a lot; I’m not sure I can be “authentic” there anymore.

Orientation: Straight. Not even curious about the other way.

Power Exchange: I can play dominant, but mostly I gravitate to neutral. Not submissive at all.

Race: Anglo/Caucasion.

Bodytype: I prefer playing a middle-aged guy with an average build and and average dick, but I can write whatever turns you on.

Alternate species/fantasy races: I have no interest in this

Settings: Current, normal, everyday works best for me. Fantasy is okay, but not preferred. Historical and/or medieval—I like swords. But I’m always open to discussion; if you have a setting that gets your juices flowing, hit me up—maybe I’ll like it.

Likes/kinks: “secret” or risky sex (public or semi-public); older man/younger woman; full tits (C or D cup); incest (goes along with older/younger); cheating; non-con; light bondage and/or rough sex (blindfolds, soft restraints, spanking, pinning down, holding wrists, pulling hair); teasing; “slow hand” sex; fast, down-and-dirty sex (quickies); eating pussy; blowjobs/handjobs.

I don’t really have a particular “type” woman that turns me on; all ladies are special in some special way or action I just want to experience as much as often as possible....never met a girl who did not intrigue me in some way or manner

Turn-offs: Excessive ink and/or metal. I don’t mind the odd tat here or there, but “sleeves” or something that takes up your whole back or flank is to me like penciling a mustache on the Mona Lisa—a woman’s body is already a work of art; why try to “improve” it? Same goes for piercings; a ring or post here or there is okay, but please just don’t set off the metal detectors at the airport…

Hard limits: Blood. Pain. Poop. Pee. Rape. Anal, receiving..... giving is quite hot... (Qualifier: I’ll stick anything else up there you want—dildo, plug, vibe, cucumber, whatever—just nothing that’s alive and attached to me.)

Writing Style: First or third person, descriptive, with lots of plot and character development, i.e., “stories with sex” rather than “sex stories”. Non-negotiable: Good grammar, good spelling, and punctuation!

Availability: Whenever I can. Once a day to a couple times a week is normal, but my job takes me out of town sometimes and then it might be a week or longer between posts. Longer posts when filling in back story or describing stuff or setting a scene, shorter posts when interacting with my partner so they can react to what’s being said/done.

Last edited:
My SRP Profile

SRP Profile:

Hi Plastic Blonde here! This is my RP profile, I hope you find something we have in common and can hook up. Fell free to contact me if I sound like your kind of ‘girl’.

AGE: 18 to 35 is the age range of characters I’m willing to play.

ORIENTATION: I’m bisexual so I’m flexible!

RACE: I only play white characters. I am white and wouldn’t be comfortable portraying another race simply because I don’t think I could do a good enough job.

BODY TYPE: Well as my profile states: in my head I think I’m Pamela Anderson… but with bigger fake boobs. That’s the kind of character I like to play and is a big part of my personality. So I play the blonde bimbo with GG fake boobs, who’s nbt very bright but sweet natured and submissive and only wants to please others. I also can play a petite pixie type girl who’s innocent and very submissive.

SETTING: I honestly don’t mind. I do quite like playing Patient./ Doctor or Student / Teacher.

LIKES / KINKS: I’m obsessed with fake boobs and so that’s a big kink. Blonde hair is another. I adore name calling that references my plastic / fakeness and general air-headed whore-ness! I love blowjobs, titfucks, mild BDSM, gangbang scenes, black men, voyerism, bimbofication (a real favourite with me).

HARD LIMITS: I’m a little vanilla in my tastes. Nothing gross or overly violent. I am very submissive and the whole rape fantasy I can play (up to a point), but nothing involving bodily fluids other than sperm.

Thanks for reading my profile, look forward to hearing from likeminded members! X

CoquetteWeaver's profile!

Orientation: hetero or bi (hetero irl)

Power Exchange: i love some light domination, but nothing too extremely BDSM-y. i can either be submissive or aggressive sexually

Race: i'm white, but i'm comfortable exploring new roles if the story demands it.

Bodytype: irl: slim, 34C(ish, depends on the manufacturer), 5' 4" (162 cm), and i've been told i have a good legs lol. in story, i kinda prefer to be around these stats, but i can do more busty characters or ones with different heights (not beyond like 5' 9", i can't really imagine that)

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: i like sci-fi/fantasy scenarios, but i don't understand furries or mutation scenarios. i also don't understand monster/alien/tentacle sex because i like to RP with a partner. if it makes sense to the story that's fair, but i don't want it to be the main premise. i'm good with playing another alien species or fantasy race or something like that.

Settings: i'll try anything once :D i read a lot from different genres, so i'm good for a lot of settings

Likes/kinks: oral, light domination, rough sex, seduction, group sex, casual sex, stranger/anonymous sex, quickies, cheating, taboo relationships. i can do incest if you'd like, and if it makes sense to the story. i realllly like the idea of being seduced and enjoying the sexual experience someone wants to give me. classic, mad men-esque stuff i suppose.

Hard limits: anything illegal (obviously), noncon, gore, violence, really graphic stuff, scat, piss, vomit, mostly the grosser bodily functions. all turn offs. i don't mind powerplays, but definitely no abuse. bad experiences with some people let's just say.

Availability: i'll try and be on every day for a bit, typically mornings or evenings. i'll definitely be on every two days, so don't worry if you think you've missed me or i didn't post that day :D

Age: 44, but will write younger and older (prefer younger as I have been younger!)

Orientation: Straight. There's a very outside chance I could be persuaded to play with another guy.

Power Exchange: I've never tried in real life, but can be a little dominant in my writing.

Race: I'm white and don't think I'd feel comfortable playing any other race if it was one of your requirements as I don't have knowledge of what not being white is like.

Bodytype: I guess I'm pretty much average. But could do with a little more exercise and a little less beer. 6" Tall, dark hair, blue eyes.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Sorry, but not my thing

Settings: The here and now.

Likes & Kinks: I love a good story. Also I prefer non-perfect characters who you'd meet in real life (mind you, real life does sometimes have near-perfection).

Kinks I'm into include:
- Uniforms on women (not policewomen, prison wardens or military fatigues though; military dress uniforms are a maybe).
- Women in underwear and nightwear (from cute and cotton to lacy, silky and sexy).
- Women in jodhpurs.
- Brides and bridesmaids.
- I've spanked previous RL partners (not hard though), held them down and pulled hair during sex and enjoyed it.
- I also sometimes enjoy it when a partner runs her nails up and down my back during sex and don't even mind being marked in the heat of the moment.
- Watching women pee. I have done this in real life. As for wetting and golden showers (either way), the jury's still out, but I would probably try in a story.
- Pregnant women (though I have no experience of this).
- Lactating women (though I have no experience of this).
- Threesomes plus.
- Voyeurism/exhibitionism.

Dislikes & Hard Limits:

- Illegal activities.
- Scat, vomit, blood.
- Tights/pantyhose
- Feet

Availability:

I'm in England and can post several times a day, most days, though there would be a couple of days when I can't post as often. Quality is better than quantity, so if you can only post a couple of times per week, that's fine, but let me know before we start. If we start to roleplay and you want to take a break, are not happy with the direction in which the SRP is going or even if you're bored and want to stop, please send me a PM rather than just disappear. We may be able to work things out.

Last edited:

Power Exchange: Write almost exclusively as a Top or Dom. Would consider some elements of switching if beneficial to the story.

Race: White British.

Bodytype: Strongly built - former rugby player

Alternate Species: Prefer to remain human

Settings: Open to most but I prefer either contemporary or historical; favourite periods are the Victorian era and early medieval times. History graduate so very much enjoy historical realism in stories.

Likes and Kinks: Spanking, BDSM, exhibitionism, humiliation.

Hard Limits: Scat, Bestiality, Incest

The info below is about the Roles I am willing to write, not the real me.​

Age: Any age at all. Under 18 characters will not witness or engage in anything remotely sexual.

Orientation: Males straight only, females straight Bi or Lez

Power Exchange: Prefer to be top, but I can write sub.

Race: Never mattered to me. Not a kink of mine. Can be any (human) race.

Bodytype: Any. Prefer minimal descriptions so readers can picture the characters as they prefer.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't do these often, and usually play a human or close to human. No Undead animal or alien sex.

Settings: For a good story I will fo where it leads.

Likes/kinks: oral,domination, rough sex, seduction, group sex, casual sex, stranger/anonymous sex, quickies, cheating, taboo relationships/incest, ENF, CMNF, Cheating,

Hard limits: Blood, Scat, Vomit, Vampires and other undead, animals of any kind, furries, (Pony play and pet girls/boys are okay), Drugs, male on male (If there's a penis involved it's a male, I don't care how nice the tits are. Sorry but it is a turn off for me).

Availability: Varies based on work schedule and family stuff. I will try to post a few times a week. Some days I can be on for hours, other days not at all.

Read some of my RPs to see if you like my style.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Age: Early thirties. Happy to play anywhere from late teens to late forties depending on the scene.

Orientation: Bisexual.

Power Exchange: Always submissive with men. Can be sub, Domme or switch with women depending on our dynamic.

Race: White

Bodytype: In real life, very tall, blonde, skinny and pale. More than happy to very that in roleplay, but I prefer 'real' women over fantasy bodies, unless the scene demands.

Alternate species: Not for me. Human only.

Settings: I generally prefer real life, not as a rule into sci-fi or fantasy. I do, though, very much enjoy historical scenes. Also very keen on institutional settings - my undoubted favourite is the traditional English girls boarding school.

Likes/kinks: Spanking, corporal punishment, some BDSM. Humiliation, public use, giving and receiving orders and instructions. Feet and tickling (only with women). Wet and messy play (not poop). Non consent.

Hard limits: Kids, animals, poo, blood, incest.

Availability: Sometimes several posts a day, sometimes none at all. I guess on average in a good story I can usually post 7-10 times per week.

Back