Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Sienna said:
COME IN AND RELAX...........EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

Hey sweetie how are you.........good luck with this cool thread.....you know I will visit.:kiss: :heart:

Re: Re: Sienna's Place.

Intelligently blonde, through and through
fairypinky.gif
PinkRose.jpg
banner-1.jpg
PinkRose.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Sienna's Place.

Sienna said:

Thanx Angel :) drop in anytime.

hugggggsssssssssssssssssssssssss :kiss:

I sure will hon.......Good night my friend.:rose: :kiss:

happy-new-year.png
hello-sexy-blue.gif

Just-Like-to-Dance.gif

Dance.gif

Signature2.jpg
orchid.jpg

signature.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, just what I needed..

Sienna,

You are an angel!:heart:

Slumps down on Sienna's warm, fluffy sofa with huge mug of hot coffee.

Can I just lay here quietly and watch you organise your new home? Ma heed hurts a wee bit this morning!:(

But you are looking just as gorgeous as I remembered.

And I thought it had all just been a wonderful dream!:heart:

Bodie

.........................................................................................................

Hi Bodie :) ....

You take the weight of your feet on my nice fluffy sofa, while I organise..........

.........................................................................................................

Thank you, sweet thing.:kiss:

You're a life-saver. I love the new place. And the artwork. Is that really you in the photo's?

Please say no! I don't want to become anymore obsessed than I am already!:p

I think I'm going to wander off back down to Am. Photo's and post another pic.

Utterly grateful for the rest.

Utterly yours, whenever you want me to be.:heart:

Bodie

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Midas posts on UK....

......Midas spots Sie in her new room and creeps in... while she's writing he gently lays a kiss on her neck smiling and leaves her with a rose...

post 3293

Last edited:
Looks around .....

Nice decor, Sie ... I like the floorboards too. I see Bodie is wearing his best male tart gear as he settles on the sofa! Ladies...... don't be TOO impressed ... he only came 7th in the British bodybuilding championships!:D

Re: Looks around .....

Starfire said:
Nice decor, Sie ... I like the floorboards too. I see Bodie is wearing his best male tart gear as he settles on the sofa! Ladies...... don't be TOO impressed ... he only came 7th in the British bodybuilding championships!:D

Sie looks at Bodie..........

Seventh?........well, that is better than eighth I suppose :)

Hi Starfire. Thanx for dropping by.........thought that this place was going to be a lonely place. You are welcome anytime.

Cheeeeers :) ;)

You flatter me so bknight......

I should thank you really for giving me the time to visit.

Tell me about yourself......why do you come to a site like this anyways? :) I mean LITEROTICA in general?

Walking into Sienna's Place for a much needed break from school work.

Slumps into the huge leather chair....

Phew! Give me something with lots of caffeine! I have a dissertation to write! :)

Hi Sie, how ya doing? :)

/LP

Huggggggggssssssssssssssss LP........

Thanx for dropping by :D

Sie hands LP a mug of hot coffee.........

I'm doing ok.......thought I'd start my own OOC thread (Out Of Charcter)....seperate from the UK Directory thread for a while :)

Here I can put up my own stuff..links and things without imposing it to much onto others.......scroll up and see my BOOKSHELF.....lots of old role-plays I've been in and old pics and favourites......you are there too :)

Sienna said:
Huggggggggssssssssssssssss LP........

Thanx for dropping by :D

Sie hands LP a mug of hot coffee.........

I'm doing ok.......thought I'd start my own OOC thread (Out Of Charcter)....seperate from the UK Directory thread for a while :)

Here I can put up my own stuff..links and things without imposing it to much onto others.......scroll up and see my BOOKSHELF.....lots of old role-plays I've been in and old pics and favourites......you are there too :)

*Take the mug of coffee and take a sip*

I saw the bookshelf, I will definitely check some of the links out at some point. hehe And thanks for putting me there!

I have been chatting with an old school friend who's studying in Canada now. And 1000 Words of course. That guy cracks me up big time... :D

Been writing about 1310 words on my thesis. I am on a roll finally. I hope to get together 1500-2000 words tonight.

/LP

Pokes head in the door, waves Hi, and wishes Sienna well on her new thread. Will be back when I have more time to spend. Good luck! AA :rose:

Shoots quickly thro' before moving on...

Hi babe,

Just popped by to give you a house warming present on my way to the UK directory.

Midas plonks (forgive the pun) a bottle of her favourite champagne on the table...

Put it in the fridge for later honey... if you run out... I got plenty more back at my place if you're passing thro' :)

Good luck sweetheart... if you need me... just holla !

Huggggggggssssssssssssssss Sienna

:heart: Midas ...........................:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Back