*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
your welcome sexy, just saying you could smother me with one of them and I would die a happy man...I'm weird:eek:

Nah, you`re not weird, i`ve heard that a few times before, must be a popular way for guys to go LOL! Have a good one ;)

Here's a few pics, haven't posted in a few weeks it seems, been busy with RL & my job.

Happy Sunday anyway :)

Attachments

• CipherPussy1-00.jpg
    CipherPussy1-00.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 102
  • CipherPussy2-00.jpg
    CipherPussy2-00.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 90
Here's a few pics, haven't posted in a few weeks it seems, been busy with RL & my job.

Happy Sunday anyway :)

Pretty Lady, Thank you for sharing. It is a joy that you taking time out of your life to share your lovely pictures. WOW

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Pretty Lady, Thank you for sharing. It is a joy that you taking time out of your life to share your lovely pictures. WOW

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Hey Fred :kiss:

I have been busy lately, might do a few more sometime this week if time permits.

Thanks for stopping by my friend :kiss:

Something to maybe make the manic monday-not so manic.

Attachments

• MondayBoobs-00.jpg
    MondayBoobs-00.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 65
Boobies!!!

Yezzir!

I'll work on a few more pics sometime this week if i have time or desire to, been busy and coming here isn't all that fun anymore..too many douchebags for my liking these days..YUCK, ignorance isn't something i tolerate..

I can always do some for you though and email them ;)

:heart:

Something to maybe make the manic monday-not so manic.
What a lovely gift you have share WOW
Yezzir!

I'll work on a few more pics sometime this week if i have time or desire to, been busy and coming here isn't all that fun anymore..too many douchebags for my liking these days..YUCK, ignorance isn't something i tolerate..

I can always do some for you though and email them ;)

:heart:

Yes there have been a lot of trolls and other fools. I have been member of lit for long time.. they come and go.. but it sure is not as fun as when I joined. But there still is some great and nice people.

Be well my friend

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

What a lovely gift you have share WOW

Yes there have been a lot of trolls and other fools. I have been member of lit for long time.. they come and go.. but it sure is not as fun as when I joined. But there still is some great and nice people.

Be well my friend

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

I know there's alot of trolls, & i know you've been here a long time, so have i, 11yrs..i've seen alot and never had drama, not my style, but the ignorance some of these people spew just turns me off. It doesn't even have to be directed at me, i'm sick of trolls blowing up good threads because they suck at life and talking shit on an "adult" forum makes them feel better..Pathetic :rolleyes:

You be well too, i know how to find you :heart::kiss:

Here's just a few blk/wht pics i took earlier..yayy my wknd starts now :nana:

Attachments

• BlkWhtPic01-jpg00.jpg
    BlkWhtPic01-jpg00.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 40
  • BlkWhtPic02.jpg
    BlkWhtPic02.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 34
  • BlkWhtPic03jpg.jpg
    BlkWhtPic03jpg.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 42
Sounded good until i read "chewable"..LoL Yikes..:eek:

Cipher isn't a chew toy..LoL ;)

:kiss:

GRRRRRR it would be such an enjoyable chewing I assure you!!! I would take them and roll them between my teeth while flicking my tongue across the tips!! That's what I meant by "chewing" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back