The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could even come over and meet the terrorier, admire the orchids . . . Heck, if you time it right, Stella might be here using my saw. Another woman I love. There so many of you . . .

I would enjoy that!:kiss:

There are MANY women on here that are worth the time!:D

One box triple decadent Godiva truffles coming up.

Rented Out, Chap 2 is up. No one bombs yet *he says with crossed claws.*

Ladies are politely informed that a long, prehensile tongue is available at convenient times.
Just talk to HP about when the Dragon is available.

Evening all.

Would that she enjoyed much of anything. Sigh . . . Mother has always been just a touch on the cranky side and years of practice have only increased it.

Would that she enjoyed much of anything. Sigh . . . Mother has always been just a touch on the cranky side and years of practice have only increased it.

What you don't understand, dear, is that she truly enjoys grouching. It's her thing. Having you around to grouch at adds to her satisfaction. Smile and let her grouch. She loves it.

What you don't understand, dear, is that she truly enjoys grouching. It's her thing. Having you around to grouch at adds to her satisfaction. Smile and let her grouch. She loves it.

Now come on, Molly. Just because you are looking forward to be old enough to be a real grouch doesn't make it any easier for the Bear to "enjoy" being on the receiving end.

Oh I'm fully aware of that. I think the reason she and dad stayed together over sixty years was because they didn't want to have to break in a new sparring partner. :rolleyes:

I just can't get into "happiness through misery". :eek:

Now come on, Molly. Just because you are looking forward to be old enough to be a real grouch doesn't make it any easier for the Bear to "enjoy" being on the receiving end.

First of all, I'll never get old. Secondly, I'm already a grouch. Third--my grandmother is like that. She's not happy unless she has something to bitch about and someone to bitch at. Once I figure it out (when I was quite little) I found her constant yammering funny. It's all in how you look at it.

Few can, but she is your mommy.

And it was an interesting day when the roles switched. One day she was telling me off and the next I was chewing her up one side and down the other. Actually, there were years between those days but that's what happened. My sister does it, too, of course. :)

My newest story is sadly lacking in votes, only person to vote on it gave it a 2 so that's my rating which stinks LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back