Football Sunday with the guys...and wife

housek

Really Experienced
Last season my wife and I hosted my buddies for football games on Sunday. I had a thread about this but decided to start a new one since it is a new season. My wife always got so hot when she was the only woman in the crowd of me and a few other guys. We would have great sex after everybody left and she would talk about my friends...we teased them, she flirted heavily, and last season she gave a handjob and a blow job to two different guys...I knew, but did not let on to my buddies...we are up for more fun this season and its no surprise my friends are up for games at my house too. Any others have this fantasy or experience, lets talk...
She is a little chubby, italian, nice c cups, long dark hair, brown eyes, very pretty face...loves sports and sports guys...especially their cocks.

Last season my wife and I hosted my buddies for football games on Sunday. I had a thread about this but decided to start a new one since it is a new season. My wife always got so hot when she was the only woman in the crowd of me and a few other guys. We would have great sex after everybody left and she would talk about my friends...we teased them, she flirted heavily, and last season she gave a handjob and a blow job to two different guys...I knew, but did not let on to my buddies...we are up for more fun this season and its no surprise my friends are up for games at my house too. Any others have this fantasy or experience, lets talk...
She is a little chubby, italian, nice c cups, long dark hair, brown eyes, very pretty face...loves sports and sports guys...especially their cocks.

Sounds to me like you've got quite the set up going now. I wouldn't want my sexy hotwife playing with my friends. But it sounds like you enjoy it.

If it were us I'd add some excitement to the games. I'm assuming you'll be watching multiple games throughout the day. Have the guys pick teams and the guy with the most accumulated points at the end finishes the night in our bedroom with my wife!

Sounds to me like you've got quite the set up going now. I wouldn't want my sexy hotwife playing with my friends. But it sounds like you enjoy it.

If it were us I'd add some excitement to the games. I'm assuming you'll be watching multiple games throughout the day. Have the guys pick teams and the guy with the most accumulated points at the end finishes the night in our bedroom with my wife!

...well the thing is that nobody but her knows that we are doing this...my buddies think she is a bit loose and they can get to her, behind my back...which works for she and I...she admits shes is a bit of a slut. ;)

How do we get an invitation? ;)

I think you live a little far away...

Pittsburgh area...

it is usually a few buddies that she and I have been friends with for a long time...who apparently love to flirt with my wife and she feels the same!

Pittsburgh area...

it is usually a few buddies that she and I have been friends with for a long time...who apparently love to flirt with my wife and she feels the same!

And I'm not really a football fan but it sounds like the entertainment away from the screen is better

...well the thing is that nobody but her knows that we are doing this...my buddies think she is a bit loose and they can get to her, behind my back...which works for she and I...she admits shes is a bit of a slut. ;)

If that's the case then might I suggest this. At some point your wife chooses on one of the guys. At the end of the night make sure he's the last to leave. Then you claim you're tired and going to bed but insist he stays to keep your wife company. Then let your wife be as slutty as she wants to be with him.

Very hot

I think the part of it being secret makes it even hotter

When we first started sharing me this was the best way to have fun. Have his friends or work buddies over to watch sports. I would flirt and tease a little. Ask one to stay a little later. Always a good time.

When we first started sharing me this was the best way to have fun. Have his friends or work buddies over to watch sports. I would flirt and tease a little. Ask one to stay a little later. Always a good time.
Can we see her?

Sounds very exciting for all of you. Your wife, you, & the lucky friend of the week. Hope it continues to be a secret joy for all of you & we all will welcome hearing the details!

Pittsburgh area...

I'm a Steelers fan (in Canada)
sounds like a great way to watch the game - have fun!

LOL! I am a little skinny Italian and I used to do this for my husband and his buddies. I didn't realize it was possibly an Italian tradition. :D

its even more fun letting my friends think they are totally doing this behind my back and that my wife must be such a whore...shes just wet over sports guys...and being used.

would you be a party girl for him and friends? any time during a football game or sport?
My wife certainly loves the Italian sausage

LOL! I am a little skinny Italian and I used to do this for my husband and his buddies. I didn't realize it was possibly an Italian tradition. :D

Converted over from watching soccer at a buddy's house.

We will beheading to a football watching party here soon. I will be the only girl and have had sex with 2 of the 4 guys there. Should be a great time.

I am a 40 yr old woman and me and some lady friends have done this but the opposite with a young stud we know. Very playful and fun.

would you be a party girl for him and friends? any time during a football game or sport?
My wife certainly loves the Italian sausage

Yes, that was pretty much what I did during these game days. I do love Italian sausages, but English, Hispanic and very dark sausages. :D I enjoy all kinds of sausage, I guess you could say. :D

Back