Selling your soul? No, just a pint or two.. (closed for one)

Lilliana

Chills rise along every inch of my bare body, his moan causing such arousal and pleasure vibrations within me, I can feel the moisture seeping. Those eyes of his, so stormy, and focused. I feel bare, more bare than I am already as he watches me like a starving man. Little do I realize that reflective gaze is my own, both of us wanting and yet both of us cautious. Desiring and yet not prone to giving into such shallow feelings as lust. There is so much more to him than just what my body wants, if he were not within my mind he would not ever be within my body. But God! I want! Oh, how I want.. I need to feel him.

He comes, closer and into bed with me. The mind is frantic, do I run? Do I make room? Should I stop this now before I bite him? He smiles, our lips meet and all thought are scattered to the four directions. The purr rumbles from the back of my throat and that heat gives me cold chills.. His vampire? A warning, a clear warning that screams at me, and yet I KNOW he doesn’t know the truth of me. He is smiling, offering and I can only moan in meek want, torn between taking and fleeing. Reaching to stroke him to me, turning to meet his lips and taste that desire thrumming through both our veins. Spreading my thighs as his fingers trail lower, slower. My god! Soaking his fingertips that press to the core of me, but does not invade the slick heat. Not yet, he’s teasing me into losing it and I know it is what he is seeking. Rapture and affirmation of my want.

Fingers wrap his wrist, barely as heels press in and hips lift. Our eyes never break away, watching one another as I press myself to his touch and press his wrist down to my aching sex. Lips peel open bit by slow bit, panting in shallow little breaths as pleasure stings behind my eyes and tickles my clit. He is coaxing me open, spreading my pussy with each delicate pass and stroke, until I whimper and arch up yet further still with a strangled whimper of, “please?” Parting me open as our lips meet, to swallow my sharp cry and I can feel the tingle in my mouth and teeth, can feel the urge to bite into him and taste this man’s divinity and share of my own!

But I can’t!

Oh, but I want to! I really want to make this man my own, immortal.. But can he love me? Now is not the time for these thoughts..

Fingers turn and trace over yours, pressing you into the wet heat of me. Grinding myself to your touch, brushing that hard little bud trying to keep hidden to the fleshy firm skin of your palm. Fingers trace you, enclose around and stroke in sync with your movements. I want! And my hand moves in loving caress, lips break to gasp, panting to your hovering lips with a hot needy look shimmering in blue eyes. I could say so much and yet, nothing comes out. Why ask, why not just DO what I want? He isn’t shying away.. and it has been so very long..

I cease moving and shift myself to my knees above him, to the side and smile reassuringly. Lifting his hand to my lips, I suckle his index finger deep. Letting tongue and saliva coat and wash him, to swallow myself from him, and taste him mixed with me. So delicious, so damned good! Yet, not entirely what I want. My eyes shift to his hard cock, jutting up from between his thighs and curving to hover just over his tight abs. Hips squirm, wanting that inside of me. To be joined.. Not yet, no. Perhaps some day but if I don’t get a taste of him, if I can not find a way to love him physically as well.. What!? Okay, speaking that L word is soo forbidden! Changing thoughts!

Without a word I just go for it, lowering down to bend over him with his cock in my hand and that flared head tapping to the flat of my tongue. Mouth open, lips back just enough to let him see me lap him like a damned ice cream cone. Circling around and pressing the fullness of my lips around, suckling, kissing him and sweeping my tongue to lap greedily at his juice. The moan that comes, as his flavor soaks over my tongue, vibrates and I can feel the answering jerk like throb of his prick in my hold. Smiling at the delicious approval of gushing precum pulsing from him, willing him to touch me, to guide with eyes that find his blue and dare him to.
 
I feel her hand, I love her touch, on my wrist. It doesn’t press down, it simply holds it in place. Hips press her sex up into said hand. It is an offering, an unspoken assertion of want and desire. “I am offering my sex to you, literally placing my pussy in your hand, what is your answer, sir?” The hand presses down, ANSWER! Her body screams. Eyes are filled with fire, lips open, panting, breath short. I loved my wife, but I have never felt this much desire. CHRIST, my cock is hard! Control, breathe, enjoy, you two have the night, it is yours, enjoy.

The way she licks her lips, stares, I feel like a roast beef. She looks like she wants to eat me, consume me. I break her gaze for a second, let my eyes scan her magnifence. I want to bite in and swallow her too. A million emotions flood my thoughts. Her fingers press me into her, fingers slide inside and her arousal washes over them. Oh God, She is so wet, her body so ready, and me so hard. Where do crazy thoughts come from, in the heat of lust, I don’t know. I enjoyed the Stars TV series Spartacus, their clever phrasing, and incessant use of the terms CUNT and COCK. I know how some hate the word, but not I. In the heat of passion, I want and crave cunt. It is raw, it is so sexual, it is the tigress only my cock can tame. Why do I think of this, what muse put this into my brain at this moment, I don’t know, but it did not get there by itself. My hand in her wetness, I think only, feel sweet cunt, hungry for cock, cock so wanting to feed her.

My fingers deep inside her, I feel it, her hand, small delicate, finding, gripping my prick. I groan, let out a small gasp, progress, we are making progress, one glorious inch at a time, but cock, cunt, you will be served. We stroke each other in synch, breathe in synch, the dance floor is now her bed, and we are dancing the dance. Suddenly she rises, my hand tries to follow and Re engages her sex as she is on her knees. Wetting lips, such a hungry look. “Sweet Jesus” she takes me into her mouth. Cunt must wait, mouth, tongue so good. I feel her lick, suckle tease and delight. Mmmmm, I groan. “Oh, God” She is so good and it has been so long. I let my eyes close, I let myself enjoy. Each flick of her tongue, I know my precum flows freely, my cock throbs, and she uses her hands an tongue like a master. I finall look down, and her eyes smile back, she likes this, I love it.

I need to tell her, “Lilly, I wouldn’t be here, wouldn’t allow myself to enjoy you, if this was just lust. I am in this, I want to be your partner, I want to be here for the long haul, if my blood could give you eternity I would. I want to make love to you”. I didn’t want to stop her, but I wanted our first orgasms to be coupled, I reached down and gently grabbed her shoulders. She looked surprised, “you are amazing, I hope you do that many times, but our first time, I want to be inside you”. She smiled, and put her arms around my neck, kissing my deeply, and pulling me down on top of her, legs spread wide, my hard wet cock, pressed into her opening. Just as I began to move my knees up, grabbing my hardness, ready to guide it into the the wet, soft warmth it craved, we heard it. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. It was sharp, “Sir, Madam, I am so sorry to disturb,...” it was Nolan, “...but Sir, it is your wife, on your phone, you left it downstairs, I believe it is quite urgent!”
 
Last edited:
Lily

Most men wouldn’t stop me, would reach out to touch as he had, but to wind their fist into my hair, not to get my attention off his prick. He speaks so.. formally to me as if it is dire that he say this, here. Now? I can not help the smile that blossoms, he is endearingly sweet. So sexy and yet, not a shallow bone in his body. How though? How can he be THIS damned sweet? This good and caring? He doesn’t know me and yet he wants to give me his all? A boy scout! A hot, sexy, successful boy scout! Now I just want to make him swear, grip and growl at me.

Inside me? Okay, please? Now?! Now would be so damned good and I grab him, rolling to the bed and back and smile up into his handsome blue eyes. Watching he get closer to me, feeling that burst of need spike fierce with knowledge that finally! God yes, finally.. It is surreal almost and I pray my mind stays focused and doesn’t start having those fucking girl scout responses when I just need to feel him, hot needy flesh to hard sexy grind. “Yes, please Evan?” Spreading for him, tugging him down to me and I can feel him sliding against me, splitting me open with the press and guide of gripping hand when there is .. a knock?

A KNOCK!? Who the fuck …

“Sir, Madam, I am so sorry to disturb,...” it was Nolan, “...but Sir, it is your wife, on your phone, you left it downstairs, I believe it is quite urgent!”

With wide eyes and labouring breath, I scoot up the bed a bit as he shifts back on heels. Our eyes meet, and hold as Nolan speaks through the thick wood door and I can feel the cold douse of it just flood over me.
“You should go..” I speak as he speaks, apologizing as he gets up from the bed. I watch him steer himself but trying to get something covering himself before answering the door and his wife. He finds his towel, yanking it tight about his waist as he reaches the door knob. Talk about a fucking crazy moment! He turns to look at me with an apologetic gaze but I just smile and shoo him on. I understand completely, I do. Damn me, but I do! As he leaves the bedroom, shutting the door behind him, I finally let myself fall back into the bedding and try to calm that rioting mass of desire battering at my mind and body.

So close, we had been so close! To what? Disaster? Pleasure? Finally feeling that consuming passion broiling between us? God, I can only imagine in my frustrated needy state, just how climatic that orgasm with him would have been..

Is it bad I want to kill Nolan? Or worse? Beat his wife with that cell phone? I wouldn’t really do that, but god it feels good at this particular moment to imagine I could do something like that.. Then, shame begins to creep in and fuck it all up…

“Damn me! Just.. Fuck! Really had to go here, tonight?” Shaking my head, I find the lamp and shut it off only to roll over and hope I can find sleep. I need.. yeah, sleep!
 
Evan

I heard Nolan, and my first thought was NOOOOO. I was so close, we were so close, we both wanted to consummate our relationship. I had been so sure I didn't want to have romantic feelings, stay pure until Lizzy passed, and FUCK. One almost kiss, one real kiss, a dinner, a dance, a ROBE, carrying the hot drunk girl home, the thump, and wer were all over each other. Naked, and steaming, MY GOD she was hot, smouldering. Ironic as she was cool to the touch, yet it burned into him, igniting fires, and eliminating any sense of propriety and long held convictions.

I rocked back. Our eyes met, desire transitioning to disappointment and promises unfulfilled. "Lilly I..." She cut me off, told me to go. I didn't want to, and I knew she didn't want me to, but finally we did the right thing. Her eyes were down, when I looked back. Gorgeous, feminine, I took her in one final time, as I knew this night was over. I found the towel, but i looked absurd, My cock sticking out like a horizontal flagpole. I opened the door, and Nolan, bless his heart, handed me the phone, and mouthed, "I'm truly sorry sir". I felt sooo guilty, caught red handed and hard cocked, there was no way that Nolan didn't understand exactly what had happened, and how he had to interrupt this scoundrel to have him talk to his dying wife.

My voice laced with guilt, I took the phone, "Yes, Lizzy, what is going on? Are you okay?" Nolan mercifully stepped in to Lilly's room and shut the door. He let me take the walk of shame back to my room alone, hoping like hell my wife couldn't hear my beating heart and somehow intuit the guilt of my almost infidelity, on my very first evening with Lilly. "Evan, this is Natalie from hospice, your wife can't really talk. I am afraid she may have taken a real turn for the worst tonight, She collapsed earlier tonight, and we revived her, but she is very weak, you should try to get home here as soon as possible. You never know, but I am not sure how much time she has left".

That did it, he was the worst fucking husband of all time. His wife could have died and he had been chasing his boss around her house, like a sailor on leave. I clicked End, and almost by magic Nolan was there. "Nolan, I have a huge favor, is there any way we could get the pilot to fly me back right now? It looks like things may be really bad".
 
Lilliana

And like that, he was gone. Haphazardly dressed, packed and in-route back to the city and his waiting wife. Nolan did not say a word as he had stood in my room, listening to the phone conversation and the woman on the other end of the line. I had heard as well, heard far more than I wished to and said nothing. Did nothing. The riot in my head screamed in denial, raged at the unfairness of it all and that one god damned phone call could ruin the entire damned night for us both! I could hear his inner thoughts now and the shame in his eyes as he left us? I let him go… Sighs

I didn’t sleep from that point on, waiting on word from Evan of something, anything and getting nothing at all. I understood he was wrapped up in his wife and her condition, I would not expect anything less of the man, but had he forgotten our bargain? Our deal? At least have the fore thought to contact me so I may know if he would return or not? No word, and come Friday, he hadn’t sent for the helicopter either. I had a sinking feeling, one very cold quiet thought and perhaps it was just the guilt eating away at me as it had done to Evan?

“Did he call?” whispered softly, dreading the answer but needing to know.
“No, Mistress. He has not rung.” Nolan tried to keep his displeasure from his tone and the scolding from his eyes as he stares at me.

“Alright. I will take a red wine in my room tonight, Nolan.” And left without a word further, headed to my room where it still scents of Evan and the scene still play out in my head, night after long and lonely night. I was weakening, I could feel it and the tremors had begun, though only mild ones. I could order some blood, have it stolen somewhere? All these ideas crept into my mind as the cells began to deteriorate. I had a spare bag or two, some where in the house, I thought?

“Warmed?” Nolan, oh my dear sweet boy.. I can hear so much in his tone of voice, the disproval in his growl. He means well, but I am also sensing he is getting some urges to argue with me and my decisions. What do I care if he approves or not? He feeds off his lovers, and his blood intake can be any. Some of us do not have that luxury. But the tone in which he asks that, the displeased pinched baritone makes me want to hurtle something at his thick skull!

“YES!” Asking stupid questions generally pisses me off and he just has to keep pressing my buttons this week! It could be pent up frustration, the need that claws ceaselessly at me and my mind, haunting my dreams and making me crave so much that I find myself waking up with my hand between my thighs and pressing hard. In my room, the door is slammed shut, much like a fit throwing child but my temper is brewing at Nolan’s constant shoving and I can feel the sadness coming at the lack of contact or outreach from Evan.

Saturday night came and still no word from Evan. I tried to wait, I wanted to wait is more like it. Though I do not have that luxury, I am not up to tracking Evan down nor coming face to face with his wife. But as Nolan keeps pointing out, “What choice do you have, Madam?” .. What choices do I have? Yes, we have an agreement. Yes, I am paying for his wife’s care. That does not mean I wish to go to their home and remind him of his duties! I had hoped there was some other way, or another donor some where I could meet with, I was being a coward and a chicken and what makes it worse, is that I am aware of that fact.

“You need this blood if you are to live, and punishing yourself with this silly notion in your head while your body is writhing in pain and misery? Pardon my phrasing, my Mistress, but what the fuck is wrong with you!?” Nolan had me strapped into the helicopter, our flight plan set and arrival at the hospital just a short half hour away. What could I say? I was sulking because Evan blew me off without a single thought of what it would cause me?

“Just get us there and find Evan.” I had no desire to speak with Nolan, the pain in my system was making me short tempered and cranky. My body was starting the beginning twinges of starvation and the weakness was maddening. Who heard of a vampire that is too damned weak to hold a book? Or stand on her own two damned feet!? I know my features are pinched with pain, that my eyes are heavy and do not wish to remain open most of the time. The lull to sleep and preserve my body is kicking in, the cells wanting to go dormant, so the pain lessens. My skin is so pale that I swear I can see through my skin, yet Nolan assures me that this is not true. Merely my mind playing tricks on me. I rest and wait through uneventful flight, landing and being helped to the car.

“You should have done this last night, like I suggested.” Nolan again, badgering me like a mother hen.

“Nolan?” Our eyes meet, and I give him a lopsided grin, then flip him off.
“Oh, quaint and so lady like..” He tries to act offended, shocked even but I see that smile he tries to hold back. I do not know where nor how but Nolan has Evan’s address and most likely called ahead for it. I don’t know, I don’t really care but I sure as hell hope he isn’t taking me some where with too many mortals. I can feel my teeth, sharp as if never having been filed and my thirst is growing.
“A twenty minutes drive,” Nolan slid in beside me, the driver heading off to Evan’s home.
 
Evan

Evan had tossed on clothes as fast as he could. The conflicting emotions were almost unbearable, as was the guilt. Walking down the hallway, I was listening to the hospice caregiver, and the news was bad, but part of my mind, and ashamedly much of my heart, was still back in that room, hovering above Lilly, body still yearning to be inside of her.

Dressed, I looked in the mirror and almost laughed at myself, I looked like Columbo. Columbo was the constantly wrinkled and disheveled detective character so classicly played by Peter Falk in the 1970’s and 80’s. I didn’t have the guts or ability to see her and walk away from her again. So he just lightly knocked on the door, “I am so sorry Lilly, but it is bad, please let me know if you need something”. That was weak, had she even heard him, if she did she didn’t respond, but that was okay. I hated leaving her, every fibre of my body longed to be with her, what kind of fucking man and husband are you? LEAVE! And so I did.

The blades of the helicopter were already whirring as I stepped out of the mansion and onto the lawns. Beat, beat, beat I heard the thumping and felt the waves of wind wash over me. I hustled over and jumped inside. From the moment Nolan had made his most unwelcome interruption, it was only an hour and a half until I walked through the front doors of my home. What I saw shocked me, I had left only 15 hours earlier, and Lizzy had been awake, largely unchanged from what had been her near steady state over the last few months. What I walked into was a woman barely there, slipping in and out of a cognizant state, and looking so frail and weak.

“Thank you Kelly, thank you for taking care of her”. She looked at him in his mussed up state, and had to wonder what the hell he had been up to. He had always seemed like a good man, good husband. This only reaffirmed what she had long thought, he is just like all men, A PIG. “No problem Mr. Richardson, she only recently passed out, and she will be going in and out. She needs to try to eat, get some energy. I have an IV drip working with a bit of sugar, but she needs more….” She cocked her brow, “she has been asking for you constantly, whimpering almost…I don’t know where you had to be, but I hope you don’t lose site, any breath could be her last…I don’t know what your other OBLIGATIONS are, but is it really worth missing that?”

I swallowed and started to defend myself but stopped, admonishment delivered, I felt about one inch tall. I could say I was doing it for her, and that was true to some degree, at least that was how it had started, but 90 minutes I had been hovered above a woman, not my wife, ready to drive myself into her, dying to drive myself into her, enjoy her carnally. No more than that, make love to her. Was that really worth missing my loving wife’s last breath, was anything? As much as I craved Lilly, as much as I could not deny the feelings that were clearly happening, even the lust filled man that I had become knew the answer to that question, NO nothing was worth that, not even HER.

Kelly, I appreciate all you have done, but you are right. I am just going to sit here and hold her, and you can go take a break. We will see you in the morning”. I slid in beside her, we now had a hospital bed in our family room as she could not make it to the master bedroom. I put my arms around her, and despite the fact she was nearly unconscious, I could have sworn, I felt her sigh, almost purr.

The next few days were hard. She was conscious only for 15-20 minutes at a time. But Kelly and I did everything possible to get food into her. In all the downtime, I thought of Lilly. How close we had come, what were these feelings, how was she? IIf I picked up that phone once, I picked it up a hundred times. I just wanted to hear from her, even share some silly chat, she would make me smile, and I hadn’t smiled, really smiled, since last Friday with her. But she had not reached out, maybe she was giving me space, maybe I had hurt her that bad, but didn’t she at least need my blood. How long had what I had given her last? Obviously longer than I had been lead to believe, I guess it being fresh, had made a difference. It was now Friday, the day I would have planned to go, obviously she was okay, or maybe she had replaced me.

I showered and walked in to find Lizzy. She was actually sitting up, looked a bit stronger. Her eyes were no longer glazed and distant, she smiled when I walked in. “Isn’t it Friday, aren’t you leaving to go see her?” I shook my head, I diverted my eyes. “Yes, it is Friday, but I am not leaving you. I told her if she needed me, to reach out, and I have not heard anything since I left”. That was all I said, but she watched my every gesture, and there were suddenly tears in her eyes. “What happened Evan, did something happen between you, did she try to kiss you….did you kiss her….?” She couldn’t bring herself to ask more.

I swallowed, and looked at those eyes, saw the heartbreak, and realized days of complete honesty were over…’She is a lovely person Lizzy, I think you two would get along well,…but no we did not kiss, it was all very professional, I promise”. I felt like crap, but she did not need to be my confessor, she was already in so much pain, I could not add more. Yes I had her permission intellectually, but not from her heart, and I was not going to break her heart, how had I let this happen…

At 6, I thought again of Lilly, she hadn’t expected me had she? She knew she had only needed to ask, and I would have given a transfusion, perhaps not fresh blood, but enough to sustain her until I could deliver that. I was disappointed when the night ended and still nothing…what was she thinking, how was she feeling. I tossed and turned all night long, a one week withdrawl from her spell. Saturday morning I got up and went and worked out, went out and swam in the pool. Finally, I couldn’t wait any longer, and I picked up my special phone. I sent a message, but not to her, I couldn’t deal with her potential rejection. Instead I typed out a message to Nolan….”Nolan, I have not heard anything from either you or Lilly. I am sure she is angry, what I did was unforgivable, but doesn’t she need my blood? Nolan, please let me know what I can do, where I should go to get my pint taken, perhaps I could even give more, I care and want to help. Please tell me though, how upset is she, does she hate me? - Evan”
 
“There is no answer, Madam.” Nolan sat beside me in the car, at a red light that just never seemed to want to turn green.. Was it trying to piss me off? Was Evan trying to anger me?

“Try again.” Came out in irritation, clipped and, yes temperamental. Evan made an agreement with me and this is how he responds? With silence!? I should have expected this, and a part of me had. Presumptive, yes but many, many times my presumptions of another have been spot on accurate. Evan had too much on his shoulders to add another and stay afloat.

“Begging your pardon, Mistress..” Nolan looked like he might well run at any moment, with the way he gripped the door hand rest. “I have texted the man and I have rung twice. He is not in hearing distance of the phone or it is dead.”
“I don’t want to go to his god damned home, Nolan!” I cut him off, my temper was increasingly getting hotter and more irritated by the moment. Due to pain, maybe? Inconvenience? Definitely! Too many lights in the city and noise and mortals! The sound, the smells it was over powering my senses and causing even more internal pain to try and cope with it all, while hungry no less!

“Yes, well, I don’t want to deal with your mood any more than I want to see you angry, or in pain. We’re going.” Nolan sat back, turned his gaze from me as the car began to drive once more.

Infuriating! Insolent little…. A growl came out of me, I could feel the rage coming and had to shift my thoughts quickly away from this whole affair, Nolan’s dower face and .. I had to remind myself that I love the bastard, greatly. A few times! Even throw in some counting to one’s self as we drove through upper scale neighborhoods. I hadn’t heard Evan as he had left the house, I was too busy in my bathroom, locked in and washing face and throat in the basin. Heart pounding and hot, aching for something other than blood for once. Washing in ice cold water did not help much, but by the time I was done with it and my own chaotic thoughts, he was gone.

Look at them all. Stumbling drunk from bars, pool halls and theatres. Mindless of dangers, care free and living each moment as it may be their last. Unsuspecting of how easily I could make this their last moments on earth. Why didn’t I just hunt? It would save so much fucking energy! …. Okay, not really. Have to cover up murder some how, disposal of corpse and with all the new DNA shit and video cameras and then there is struggling with the victim in the first place, blood every where and the disgusting mess of it all matting into clothes and hair! I never wanted this .. this existence, if one can call it that. I could hunt, it would take at least one mortal life a night to survive…

“We’re here.” Nolan said softly, stepping out of the car to hold the door as soon as it came to a stop before a rather lovely three-story home. The car shut off, lights went out and we sat there, silently.
“I don’t want to..” Stated firmly, again.
“Mistress,” Nolan sighed, I could hear him running his hand through his brown hair and huffing out a rather tense sigh. He could huff and puff all he wanted to, I am still the head bitch in charge around here.

“What, Nolan?” Grabbing the edge of the door frame and scooting into Nolan’s vacated seat, I gave him a real long hard stare, waiting for him to spit it out.
“We had an agreement and he broke it. Plain and simple, and now you expect me to track him down and demand he fulfil it? What kind of monster do you think I am? A desperate one at that?!” A scoff came at that entire thought and scenario playing out through my head. Sitting back as arms folded under breast and legs crossed, my heeled foot bounced a bit, tapping to the front seat. Difficult to sit this way in jeans but they kept me warm, as did the loose off-shoulder sweater of light peach. I would have fit in at the bar we passed, dressed this way. Perhaps I should have stopped there instead?

“You know he is caring for his wife. He is not purposely..” Nolan was trying but sometimes I can be a bit of a beast and quite unreasonable to deal with. It’s alright, I know how I am as I have been informed through so many centuries of life of these facts. You tend to behave how you were taught, even though one tries to break the cycle, now and then we slip. I am a royal pain in the ass, and Royal too.. Or was rather. I expected to be listened to and orders followed immediately, and Nolan was doing everything BUT listening.

“Exactly! Whom is dying in there..” The frown on my face as it paled a bit more, it was unsettling. How many times had I wished to die in my lifetime? I have forgotten the number of times, but to come face to face with it? A stranger no less and from such a horrid circumstance as cancer? It is inhumane to suffer so. .. damn me! Just, damn me to hell right now? Please? Anywhere else but here would be ideal and Nolan is giving me that look! That damned look of his as if I am a mere child and being disobedient! Sullen, maybe..

His hand came down to aid me and I had no choice it seems. No one is going to listen to me tonight! I am the god damned boss! “I dislike you right now..” Mutters out as I fix Nolan with a hard, cold stare of pain filled wishes on his head.

“But you love me always..” His sheepish smile came as his lips pressed to my hand. We walk towards the door and I can feel this sense of dream filling me. I really do not want to be here, I hate feeling helpless, and I do NOT want to meet his wife at all. My steps falter but Nolan pauses to wait, “Do not worry, Mistress. I am here, and we can handle this quickly, can we not?” I want to argue that point, make a case for finding some random low life to drain and be on our way. Sure as hell do not want to admit to that sting of pride in his failure to hold up his end of the bargain. I had stipulations for a reason, damn it!

Nolan lift a hand as I stood in the back ground, medical bag held before me in both hands, and knocked sharply on the front door. Nolan wanted to carry the bag and usually did but I insisted on it. I needed something to grip on to, to keep from revealing my trembling hands. Torn between anger and sadness, I felt unhinged and before that door even swung open, I had the urge to turn and walk away at least five times.
 
I had been sitting in the living room, reading a book as Lizzy slept. I couldn't concentrate, I kept thinking of Lilly. Why hadn't she, or even Nolan reached out? I had left the text yesterday and checked my phone every hour since until I had gone to bed. I was worried about her, but figured she must have other reserves and just made do. I had probably hurt her pride, which I understood, what woman would like being left in that position. But I hoped she understood, "it wasn't her, it was me", yes a cliche but true. What I hadn't said is what I should have last Friday, but was afraid to. I was crazy about her, unbelievably attracted from the first moment I saw her, and only grown to find her more appealing and intriguing with every moment we spent together. She was the sexiest woman I had ever met. And, if not in love, I was certainly incredibly infatuated. He missed her terribly and couldn't wait to see her. But she had cut off communication, no that wasn't fair, he had not had the guts to call her directly and hear how he had spoiled the moment and hurt her.

This morning, he had left it his phone up in his room, resisting to bring it down with him today to keep checking. It was a constant disappointment, but he knew that was irresponsible, and he had just gotten up to go upstairs Evan heard the knocking and got up to answer the door. He was dressed casually, a pair of jeans, and a light sweater that matched his eyes. They virtually never had visitors, but occasionally one of the nice women, friends of Lizzy who struggled seeing her this way, and had cut her off, without meaning to, just struggling as her death threatened their own sense of youth and invincibility. He understood, it was hard, cancer is vicious as it eats you and kills you from the inside out. He would be gracious, he knew it relieved their guilt. She was lonely though and a visit or two would make such a difference.

Opening the door, he first saw Nolan, but then his eyes flashed to Lilly. "My God Lilly, what is wrong?" He pushed past Nolan, and swept her up into his arms. "Oh God, did I do this to you? Why didn't you call, I told you to call!" I was panicked, angry, and thrilled all at one time. Angry at her for not calling, more angry at myself for putting her in a position she needed to call. I had no idea her need was this acute. Stick a needle in me and mainline it into her. I wanted to help my Lilly, be the white knight, but that was impossible, you can't be the knight when you are the one who put the damsel in distress.

I walked into the room, I didn't realize it, but Lizzy was now awake. She saw everything, the concern in my voice, the look in my eyes, the way I held her and she clung to me, and she knew. Evan didn't tell me everything, of course he didn't, he is too kind, and that was a truth he did not think I could handle. If the choice was cruelty or a lie, he had chosen the kinder route. He hadn't done it in deceit, she knew that, he didn't have a deceitful bone in his body, he had done it in love.

It still hurt, but it also made her happy. She knew he still loved her completely, but she had given the permission, and the woman, albeit frial in his arms was stunning. How could he not be attracted, particularly given the inherent intimacy of their relationship. He was literally giving her the lifeblood she needed. It is so odd to feel both incredible sadness and loss while at the same time feeling joy. But such is the nature with love, and she loved Evan. She did not want him to be alone, and somehow it gave her peace to see this woman, perhaps she would be the one. But if not her, someone, her Evan would be okay, and such is the way a person thinks who truly has experienced unconditional love.
 
"My God Lilly, what is wrong?" He pushed past Nolan and swept her up into his arms. "Oh God, did I do this to you? Why didn't you call, I told you to call!" He spun around, completely sending the entire world in a tilted spin that had me groaning and turning green. “Evan..” Whispered out, swallowing as my stomach rolled and my head went crazy dizzy. Obviously, he hadn’t heard me as he kept going, turning and marching me into his house! Where I did not want to go! And all over again, he did a spin, searching for what, exactly? I do not know!

“Evan!” Snapped out in misery, my swallow more audible than before, “Put me down, please?” Nails bit into his shirt, my sight was spinning crazily, and I had a feeling if he didn’t comply immediately I was going to throw up. “You did nothing and you certainly did not cause my disease..” Hands felt clammy, as the world was trying to right it’s self once again for me.

“Sir, she is very low and anaemic, no doubt my Mistress is dizzy from such sudden movement.” Nolan offered some helpful guidance before he paused to the woman in the hospital bed, “Madam.” A courtly bow towards the lady of the house and then finally, Evan set me down.. In his chair? Across from his wife!? Nolan moved to stand at attention to the opposite side of me, but not within reach that I could thump him for this!

Soft little pants came, eyes remaining closed for the longest few moments of my lifetime. I could feel sweat threatening to bead up and run in uncomfortable places but managed to get my head to stop spinning and my eyes to focus. Opening both only to find Evan in a crouch before me, watching me with a less than thrilled expression on his face. Trying to ignore the heart beats in the room, the medical equipment and the odorous stench of medicine. I met his gaze and held it as best I could, still the room was tipping a bit and my ears were ringing rather loudly.

“Seems I got distracted and forgot to..” Shifting to sit up right a little better, to catch my breath and cease that infernal annoying trembles, “stock the fridge.” A rather bland joke it seemed as no one had even a crack of a smile on their faces. Tough crowd, sheesh! “Do not frown at me like that, I thought I had emergency supplies in the event of such cases. Nolan opted to bring me here instead of the hospital.” Giving my boy a rather scolding look but then I saw her watching me and turned my blue eyes her way. We studied one another for a quiet minute, obviously neither of us knew if it were wise to welcome and befriend the other. I refused to give this woman any more pity than she has endured all ready and opted to speak first.

“An honor to finally meet you, Mrs. Richardson, please forgive the intrusion?” Sucking in a deep breath, I push a bit to get seated more comfortably before speaking again, “I can see Evan did not nearly do you justice with all his gushing in just how lovely you are. Lilliana Loquer, you can call me Lily if you like?” I let the tease hang in my tone and gave the lovely woman a warm smile. She once was very gorgeous and despite her illness, she still had this lovely look about her. Amazing truly, considering how cancer robs so many of their liveliness, their outer beauty, and self-esteem. I could see the doubt in her eyes as they look back at me, and over me. I let her take the time she needed, whether to speak to me, at me or dismiss me was now up to her. I instead turned my eyes to the house, the living room and it’s homey feel. Littered with pictures, books, shoes, clothing and an array of all sorts of things that made a house a home. Every where were pictures of Evan and Elizabeth, from what looked like vacations to wedding portrait.

Yeah, I could really slug Nolan right now for bringing me here. The discomfort was rising but I refused to bow down to it and flee. I am far too old to be so cowardly, I can handle uncomfortable for a little while… I hope!

“A lovely home.” To Evan my eyes returned, hand coming down to rest to his for a moment, to caress and give him a reassuring pat.
 
Evan

She looks horrible, well for any other woman this might be her most beautiful day ever, but not Lilly, I can see the little color she has is completely gone. With her dark lips, I think of the fairy tale Snow White, she has just bitten into the apple, and will need her prince to awake. Okay, okay, I will shut up. This a way over dramatized account of the guy who they will stick a needle into his arm and provide a pint or two of his blood, and back to normal she will be. But Fuck that, this is my version of the story, and she is Snow White, and I am fucking Prince Charming.

I am not pleased, I now feel very guilty, I had no idea how close she would run against our weekly schedule. I will never let this get this close again. I will also go see if over the next day or two I can go have another pint taken, a reserve as it were and have it taken with me on Friday. She is so frail, and my heart aches. I can’t lose her too, not Lizzy and Lilly. I can not control what is happening to Lizzy, but AI had total control over this, and I thoughtlessly, selfishly, and wrongfully put her in this position.

Dude, seriously you have got to get this shining night ideal out of your head, or make god damn sure you better understand your damsel’s needs. I kneel down in front of her, and place my hand gently on her thigh, “Lilly” I whisper but she is elsewhere for a minute. “Lilly, it is Evan, I am here...I didn’t realize...but now I understand...and I will never let this happen again...I promise”. I am not sure what she heard of that, if any, but she pipes up a bit, suddenly focusing and looking at Lilly. She is sweet, flattering. She probably can’t see it or tell, as Lizzy has so little left herself, but she blushes. Other than from me, it is probably the first compliment my wife has received in 3-4 months. Always humble, never asserting her beauty, men had stared, even women had for years. Being sick destroys more than you body, it attacks all of you, your self esteem perhaps the most of all.

Lizzy listens. She tries to understand and sum up this woman who might be her eventual replacement. Her beauty is inarguable. Lizzy acknowledges, perhaps even more beautiful than me. She doesn’t spend long there. Beauty has never been that important to Lizzy. Perhaps that is easy when it comes so naturally. But it isn’t, and she knows it isn’t to her husband. Yes it helps, and her husband obviously appreciates beautiful women. She smiles, realizing that comment is or at least was a bit self serving. Yes, Lizzy and Evan were a striking couple at one time, magazine cover attractive, but it didn’t define them. It was his heart, kindness and hers, willingness to be real friends, contributors to their communities. Great aunts and uncles. She wishes she could have borne him children. What a wonderful father he would have made. Again, she looks at her, she is younger, maybe. Could she give him a child? Oh she hopes so, and again she smiles.

She hears Lilly. She is gracious, and kind, not looking at her with the sympathy that is so soul crushing, but instead a compliment. Female to female kindness and compassion. They both understand the precipice they are walking. But Lilly is respectful, kind. Lizzy watches her, watch her husband. Lizzy knows, she is in love with him. She should be, he is simply the best man she has ever known. Does she even realize it, does he? Lizzy makes a decision, she can either be a roadblock or a facilitator. It is an easy question, she is who she is, and she will not let death diminish her.

Evan has gotten up, he is over talking to that handsome man with such nice and formal manners. She has a moment, and with all the strength she can muster, she leans forward and takes Lilly’s hand. Lizzy notices it is oddly cold to the touch, and she too knows much about being cold. They needed to get that transfusion into her. Lilly quickly looks over, at first shocked, but then smiles, Lilly can tell she comes in kindness. “It is my fault he stayed, gallant to the end, my” She looks closely, deeply into Lilly’s eyes, “ no, our Evan. You and I gave him an impossible choice...stay sacred to the vows and love he has held most true and dear for over 20 years, or go to the woman who also needs him and is falling in love with him...and he, her...”

Lilly looks uncomfortable, looks down ashamed, but then again looks back up purely in respect,”hush, please don’t protest...or try to fight it...this could be awkward or uncomfortable, but I don’t want it to be. My Evan is the love of my life. I want him to be happy. You are lovely, and you have been respectful and kind to me. Thank you! I would honestly like you and I to be friendly in the time I have left. My guess is you are also fighting your feelings for him due to some guilty for me. Please don’t. I want him to again feel love, both affection and physical again. He has too long been withou, something I feel guilty about. He has never complained, made me feel less a woman, quite the contrary. But he is a man, and if you don’t know already, a wonderful and giving lover. I am not trying to pressure, but I see it in both your eyes, and if this takes place, no it is a wonderful gift. You are not stealing my husband, you are letting me let go in peace”.

I turned around and took his place. He looked over at the women. They were both smiling, but both had tears in their eyes. Nolan put the needle in my arm, Lilly would soon feel better. Lizzy looked so peaceful. I simply smiled at these two amazing women.
 
Lilliana

My god! This woman is beyond remarkable and it is down right hell on my mind, in my heart. I open to speak, several times and she hushes me. SHE hushed me! It is so endearing and sweet, and she is trying so hard to be selfless and understanding, yet I see her pain and I see the acceptance of the inevitable and that kills me! Nolan meets my gaze and shakes his head, mouthing the word, ‘No’ from behind Evan’s back. He knows what I am thinking, what is tearing me up inside. Guilt, anger and overwhelming sadness that cancer would take such a woman from life much too soon. If I could save them all, I would. I want to! God knows I want to offer Lizzy the gift. I shift to speak, to ask her and then Nolan caught my eye.

No.

He is right to do so, had I been thinking with more than just the pain in my heart I did see why it would be a bad idea. I can not undo what the cancer has done. I can make her healthy, but she would be this diminished version of herself for hundreds of years. That would be beyond cruel and, damn me! Why did I not know of her before it was too late? My hand comes to rest over the top of hers, though it is hard to speak past the threat of choking tears I manage to do so, and with a fucking smile! “I would like that.” I have not had a friend in a long time, and over four hundred years old, I had missed the companionship of another woman. I fight it, am fighting it as we sit in silence as her words have died out and her hand does grip mine once more before pulling free.

Mortality can be so cruel.

Was I falling in love with her husband? I felt something for him, that smile of his. I had no plans to love anyone, so how can I possibly love Evan in such a few short, far too short, hours? I mean, I liked his smile and laughter and the way he would place his hand at my back as we walk. How he spoke to me, always keeping eye contact and paid so much attention to every little detail. But I am paying him rather well to do so too. Admiration? Sure! Like? Yes! Check that one off! Sex appeal, Oh my GOD! Can I triple check that one? Love?? Eeeehhhh.. Love was not a good thing, it would only hurt me in the end, I definitely don’t love him! Like him, yes.. My eyes swing to Evan and there he is, watching the both of us as his blood is taken, intently so.. Had he heard his wife’s words? Was he reading my mind!?

Wait. No, no.. Can’t do that. Not possible but that little smile he has on his face right now says he knows something, or heard something or suspects something! Damn, why can’t I read his thoughts! Stupid Hollywood. Fingers pinch myself, which of course hurts like hell as I do it! But confirms I am not in a sick morbid torture Lily dreamland of make believe! Okay, so this just got fucking real! Scary as shit real! How in the.. Eyes shift to Lizzy, watching the woman watch me with some soft little smile I am not familiar with to understand, with sleepy eyes. Give that woman a fucking pair of wings, a halo, harp and make room up there! She’s either insane or a fucking saint! I can love her husband and he loves me!? Who thought of such nonsense?

A little more shaken by the exchange that I had right to be, I could say nothing for the longest time. It is hard to follow up this woman and I can see why Evan fell so much in love with her. When in comparison to me? This lady is a saint and I am cursed. How the hell could he possibly love me? He didn’t know me well enough to. But it nagged at me, torn between panic and joy, confused by the speech, and yet not entirely. Was she telling me to go for it? Was she mad! Maybe the medications were off? Yet, when I look to her, she smiles right back at me each and every time our eyes meet. I can not see any hint of a lie, or malice in her eyes, her smile.

Fuck me..

Sitting back, I chew my thumb a moment, eyes moving to the fireplace mantle and their gorgeous wedding portrait. If only I could have been here sooner..

“It is not your fault, Evan.” My eyes swing to where he sits as Nolan draws his blood. “I was distracted and forgot to stock my supplies. It is entirely my own fault I ended up near fainting on poor Nolan.” A smile lifts, sad but a smile none the less. “His choice to be here,” I turned to Lizzy, “Is exactly where he wanted and needed to be. If he had come last night, I would have sent him right back without hesitation.” Nolan unhooked Evan and passed him a large bottle of orange juice from the cooler before placing the blood bag within and closing the lid. He moved to set it aside before approaching me.

“Is it time to go?” I had lost track of time, tired as I felt and drained. Talking with Lizzy had eased the pain hammering within my body, as she had taken my mind off of it entirely with her selflessness. I was completely floored by this woman’s kindness, and her observations.. well ok, that part was scary as shit! But, sweet? Yes. Sweet.


“Yes, we can leave when you are ready and see to the transfusion, Mistress.” Nolan stood waiting for instruction, blocking much of Evan from my view.
 
Evan

I feel the blood seep out of me and begin to fill the small plastic bag. There is always a bit of lightheadedness, but with that, I find I get more in touch with my intuition. Spiritual awareness awakens, as the physical senses dull. My eyes move back and forth between the two women, and there is a connection there that wasn’t there before. I sense it, I know it. Much to my surprise the one who is calm, at peace is Lizzy, my beloved wife, while the woman I would have thought she might have been so threatened by, the one I so bumblingly (is that a word or am I making my own vocabulary in my light headed state, I giggle) almost, very, very almost, turned in to my mistress, looks nervous as a Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, thank you Tennessee Williams. Something happened, some sort of exchange. I smile meakly, not exactly able to take the high moral ground. I love my wife, so want to make her end as painless and loved as possible. But I have incredible lust, want, and maybe more for this frail woman sitting in the chair who a week ago was able to demonstrate the strength and speed of the sexual tigress I think she can be.

She is so different than Lizzy, but, at least I think, deep down so much the same. I think they could be friends, they each have that strength of independence, and pureness of heart that is so rare. They each are, or in the case of Lizzy more were, spectacularly beautiful, and neither seems to particularly care or hold that at the heart of who they are. Lizzy knows who she is, and does not question it, never has. Although she puts on a façade, Lilly seems riddled in self doubt and conflicts. She appears to have lusty, rich desires, and these conflict for a woman who is actually incredibly sweet, thoughtful and generous, probably to a fault. That generosity nearly drove her to the brink of personal disaster, hence the condition she came here tonight.

I have known her such a short time, how can I think I see her, know her this clearly. Am I projecting things I know I want, are important to me, and putting those on Lilly, quite literally stealing some of the attributes of Lizzy that I don’t think I can, or more appropriately don’t want, to live without, and wanting to know that they can exist in another. No, I don’t think so, and that is why I am convinced there is something more, it is foolish to think you could be in love with someone this quickly, but there are things I already love about her, find endearing and captivating, and they are the soft underbelly things, not the beauty, not the body, no those are just the icing on the cake. Am I in love with her? Realistically, probably not…am I falling…definitely. Lizzy nods, she approves, God what a woman, what an angelic soul. I was, I am, such a lucky man. I need to be fair to Lilly, not hold her to some Lizzy standard, let her be her own woman and don’t compare, and see if I can find with her the love I have enjoyed with Lizzy.

I am way ahead of myself, but I am not a date around guy, and I won’t be when my wife passes. I will find another woman, and as I meet them I will try to see who they are, what I truly feel, who they are as people and then a commitment will form or not. Lilly just cane along early, but I know my feelings I have for her are not loneliness manifesting itself as some sort of false emotion, I can see inside this woman, and there is something very special there, but also a little girl who still needs to be loved and protected from her own self destructive, albeit well intended, behaviors.

The blood is gone, the juice revives. “Is it time to go?” I hear her ask. “Yes, we can leave when you are ready and see to the transfusion, Mistress.” I am about to scream out NOOO, but it is Lizzy who commands the situation. “No, we need to see that Lilly is okay here before she goes. And we have talked, she and I are now new friends, and new friends stay for dinner. I am in no position to cook…” She chuckles at her little joke, “but once Evan is revived and we have his blood safely inside Lilly, why don’t they go out and pick something up, and I can get to know this lovely man, and get the inside scoop on my husband’s new employer”, she smiles and winks. She has effectively arranged for Lilly and I to be alone, share some time getting reacquainted, apologizing, whatever…and done it with the grace of a woman completely aware of the situation, and lovingly doing her husband’s bidding…
 
Now this was just laughable, in a sadistic sort of way. A vampire, going shopping for dinner? Asking Lizzy if she’d like good old AB or maybe some O Neg? Can not help but smile with my thoughts and where they venture to at this suggestion. Unfortunately, that smile caused Nolan to, “Sounds wonderful.” Agree with Elizabeth! Me? Go shopping? Okay, Don’t panic! It’s simple really, with my money and connections, I can swing by any place and pick up some take out. While lost in my own thoughts, saying nothing at all, they continue to discuss what they want to eat. Nolan preparing the blood bag and being only too generous towards Lizzy with menu ideas, my eyes catch Evan’s across the room.

“As long as it is not Mac Donalds,” Nolan was speaking and teasing Lizzy but it was all a sort of buzz in my ear, in my head. Like the buzzing of gnats, I felt even more light headed but strangely, calm. He moved between Lizzy and I, tugging up my sweater and tying off my arm. He kept talking to Lizzy, smiling and effectively distracting the mortals in the room from what he was doing. To me he moved in closer to whisper so low that none could hear him, except me, “Do keep your speaking to a minimum, Mistress. Your teeth..” He gave me a stern look, and a small nod as I ran my tongue over them and felt the prick. Hungrier than I thought, and all I can do is nod and remain silent.

“I could call and have something delivered as well.” Nolan stood up and pulled out his phone as he was speaking, “Send for anything your heart desires. Lobster? Salmon? Want some new yorker’s? There's this place called Five Guys Burgers I hear are quite good.” he rambled as his fingers pressed and pushed, swiped and then he stopped entirely, “Well it seems my phone is having a problem?” He kept fiddling with it as the blood bag was quickly drained by the need of my system. Watching him dial a number and call someone, again I found myself drawn to where Evan sat, watching all of us. Shopping didn’t seem nearly so bad the more I thought on it. I would get to be alone with Evan for a time. Nolan reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out to hold it up to his, “I’ll be a monkey’s uncle! It’s broke! …How is it broke?” He handed mine back and dropped his to my lap before he went about unfastening the blood bag.

I wish I could find some way to argue with Lizzy about this decision. Not that I do not want to be alone with Evan, I do not want to grocery shop! And stay for dinner? Eat who knows what!? Well, at least I can steer Evan towards something I can pretend to eat. God help them if someone tries to make me eat tofu or worse, vegetarian! I will kick someone’s ass for that nonsense! I …. Oh my god! This blood hit me like a damned fist to the gut.. No, that’s the wrong analogy entirely! More like some slippery sinful tongue sliding up my spine! “Wow..” gasps out, shifting as eyes blink and brows lift, pupil dilate and the thrum in my newly fed system goes into bliss, and fairly certain my jeans are now a snug bit too tight and pressing on some delicate places.

“Are you alright?” Both Elizabeth and Nolan ask me at the same time, to which I can only nod slowly and smile. It seems neither fully believe me as they watch me like a pair of hawks, but after awhile they are back to their socializing ways. Him telling her some of our adventurous trips around the world. And all I can think is, keep it PG13! Tossing off the blanket Nolan had wrapped me in, I can finally stretch out my legs, wiggle my heeled toes. Tugging my sweater into place, I realize I am not wearing a bra either with the subtle jiggle of my movements in regaining my feet. The room goes silent as I stand, Nolan suddenly there at my side with a hand to my elbow, waiting and watching. I glance up to find Evan right in front of me as well.

“Mistress, we need to discuss some more sensible shoes..” Nolan said with a frown, to which made Lizzy burst out laughing. A contagious little bubble of laughter that had me grinning as well.
“Over her dead body! Am I right, Lilly?” At Lizzy’s words, all I can do is nod and chuckle. Men have no idea what we can do in heels. Should be a fucking Olympic Sport!
“I am ready to go and get some food, when you are Evan?” I fix my gaze on his, feeling Nolan back away and return to entertaining Lizzy.
 
Last edited:
Evan

I watch Nolan and Lizzy, he is trying to manage both of these women, keep peace and get rid of tension. He is a whirling dervish of activity, taking transfusions, feeding Lilly the blood that begins to revive her, now he is socializing, quite charming with Lizzy, finally trying to order food. I am so caught up watching the dynamic between Lilly and Lizzy, guilty, yet oddly aroused, that I just sit there and let the orange juice revive me.

But this is my house, I know how to be a host and I get up. I am just about to take command when I hear Nolan, “Mistress, we need to discuss some more sensible shoes..” and then almost reflexively my wife’s response, “Over her dead body! Am I right, Lilly?” Her response is supporting Lilly, but she is looking at me, smiling, knowingly. She knows I like a woman in heels, Lizzy had great legs and always wore heels for me, unless we were playing tennis or perhaps swimming or showering. More than once, she had even worn them with garters, nylons, and lingerie, when she wanted to make it perfectly clear what that evening’s entertainment would be.

Lilly was coming back to life, and as she started to wiggle, I was able to admire the woman, rather than the patient. Her jeans were painted on, and the canvass was amazing. Her bare shoulder was crying out to be kissed and nibbled, perhaps rubbed, as it became evident that she wasn’t wearing a bra, and the girls wanted to come out and play. And then the shoes, the wiggle of her tight, perfect ass, and I tried to make sure I wasn’t drooling. We had ended last week, in such a compromising and unfulfilling manner, that my mind can’t help but linger there, undress her, and finish what we had started, and so clearly had wanted to finish.

I knew nothing was going to happen now, or this weekend, and I didn’t want it to, but I did want to be alone with her, talk to her, explain how much I hated going and could not get her out of my mind…and yes, I did hope for at least a second, I might hold her, even kiss her. “Nolan, thank you, but I think I can handle this. We are not going grocery shopping, as that is not how we treat our guests. We have many fine restaurants where we can pick up carry out, but you and Lilly are our guests, and if you don’t mind I am going to let her choose our cuisine while I show her around here a bit”.

Nolan smiled, and so did Lizzy, who would have thought that my wife would choose to play the role of my wingman. I motioned to Lilly, and she gave Lizzy a warm smile before meeting me at the door. We said nothing, but I did rest my hand on her waist as I walked her out to the car, but as I opened the door, and watched her elegantly slide in, I tried to lighten the mood, “I agree with my wife, over my dead body do I want you to remove those shoes”. I walked around the car and got in and put the car in reverse. I looked over at Lilly and her eyes were already on me, a questioning look on her face.

I swallowed, trying to find the right words, “Lilly, thank you for coming with me. I know I should have reached out, I wasn’t thinking. But it was unfair to expect you to reach out to me. Please though, not again, we will figure it out, I don’t ever want to see you like that again….” He had much more to discuss, but he needed to get this out, “Lilly, I haven’t stopped thinking about you one second since I left last Friday…I hated when I left and how I left…but I am not sorry for what we almost did…You may be, but I wanted you to know how much you have been on my mind”. I paused, but she just watched me, listening so I tried to continue…”okay, what would you like to eat, we can order, but then I would like to get a drink…I hope you might like to talk a bit more and spend some time together before we go back…”
 
Lily

The moment he shut up is the moment I merely closed the distance between us and kissed him. Hands cupping his face, full on and hard until I could taste him invade my mouth, my senses. A smile lift as I pulled back just a brief space so that he could breathe, and I could speak. His words touched me, that in his darkest hours he would take blame when it was not even his fault! Granted I couldn’t tell him it was MY fault, he knew that! Grown women shouldn’t pout and I knew I was, had been quite good at it too. To my shame.

“Shhhhhh…” Brushed his lips with my own, my thumb just once more. “It is not on you the decisions that I make, Evan. I did not want to burden you, I chose to give you and Lizzy space to cope. Now, please find us some where with meat I can get bloody and spicy, and a drink to match?” I lean back just a bit more as our eyes do meet, smiling as I release him to drive us. I shift back into the passenger seat, my hands falling to my lap and left, to his thigh. Not yet willing to break full contact, I wanted to feel the thump of his heart beat while he drove us where ever.

Was I really falling in love with him? Affection was there, attraction and joy in his company. But love? How could Lizzy see this? I didn’t look different to my own eyes, I could sense their love in how they spoke of each other, their faces would light up. I didn’t really speak much of Evan to Lizzy? Had Evan spoke to his wife about me? “I do not regret our time spent last weekend, Evan.” Finally came out as we passed from Rural suburbs to city outskirts and retail. My fingers doing an idle trace upon the muscle of his thigh, intricate little infinite loops. I felt so much better now that I had recharged my system. I honestly had not expected to crash so hard, but I hadn’t slept in these past seven days at all.. Maybe that was the cause?

He parked us in some rather nice parking lot full of sculpted statues, shaped pine trees of some kind and a rather refined looking establishment, judging by the modern high gloss design of the place. At my door, opening it for me as ever the gentleman. He made me smile, in all the things he did for me. The attention he took to those fine little details and protective actions, as if I were this cherished treasure of his. “Thank you.” Murmured in a soft pleasure filled tone, his hand at my back just adding to the tingles and warmth.. And me, without a sexual thought in mind? Yet here I grin as if floating on cloud number nine. He held the door and in we went, to the bar area where he asked for a menu and ordered a drink. “Wine, Red.” And into a corner where we could sit, alone and yet not too far from one another.

Where could I start? What could I say? This was such a unique situation and his wife gave us her blessing. Again I thought about pinching myself, no matter how many times tonight has played through my head, I am just awe struck by it all. And above all of it.. “I missed you.” I look up to find his blue eyes on me, try as I can to shake off this nervousness. I am great at so many things! Love, not so much. Expressing feelings? Even worse than showing them. Life was so much easier uncomplicated, when it doesn’t matter! How did he get to me? When did I lose barriers to keep everyone out? How do I tell him? I should thump him for turning me into a fucking mental basket case. I blame his smile, entirely.

I reach for his hands and slip just that bit of space closer, he matters far more than I even want to admit to myself. “I haven’t stopped thinking of you since that moment you smiled at me. So we may be even by now?” A teasing smile lift as I made a jest. “I did not want to go to your home, feel the guilt of my actions, though I wanted to see you so very badly. I did not want to see your lovely wife, dying and feel that powerless to stop it. I did not want to add to your burden, the stress in your life by piling on myself.. They say the road to hell is paved with only the best intentions..” A peeked up at him then, searching his eyes, that expression for understanding. “I am fairly sure it’s minted golden by now from all of them..” A chuckle came, a blush as well. I did feel guilty for all of it, but not for wanting him. Even after meeting his wife and her graciousness, with or without the woman’s permission. I can not help who I…

Could not finish that thought. “I missed you too, you’ve been on my mind the whole time.. I will not say exactly what my mind conjured up of you doing..” Another tease came and a wink, I could sit back and relax for the waiter to come by but I really did not wish to release his hands just yet.
 
Evan

I was anxious as I finished my little soliloquy. Hamlet on a stage, staring into the stage lights, was anyone out there who really wanted to listen. I was scared I had blown it, some confluence of events had gotten them into that room, in that bed, ready to leap to a new world, and I had walked out. Would she go with me again, trust me, even want me at all. I finished, but I never had time to focus on her, as before I knew it she had closed the gap, cupped my face in her delicate hands, and given me the affirmation that meant everything. She had not run, she had waited, a lady, gracious and compassionate, she waited, but her kiss said so much, and I held it and savored it.

She didn't let go completely, she slid back, but she kept her hand on my thigh, providing the most delicious tickles with the movements of her fingers. Hmmm, bloody meat with a great bar. There was a Ruth's Cris steakhouse in the promenade center and I pulled in. I liked their bar and if I was lucky, I could tip the waitress to give us the corner booth which provided about as much cover from inquiring eyes as you could get.

Ruth's Cris has a nice but somewhat ominous ambiance, the scent of grilling meat and blood provides its own unique character. It is also dimly lit, and Evan would just as soon they had privacy for what he wanted to say. We ordered four meals, a caesar for Lizzy, bloudy red filets for the rest. We had about 20 minutes and I ordered two glasses of cab and led her to our private booth, $20 dollars lighter. "I missed you too...more than I can possibly describe...but you were constantly on my mind...and how I left...and how I might...if you would let...me get back there again". I knew I was being forward, but I was a straightforward person. Her eyes seemed to dance at my statement so I forged ahead...but she stopped me...she has her own things she wanted to say...

“I haven’t stopped thinking of you since that moment you smiled at me. So we may be even by now?...I did not want to go to your home, feel the guilt of my actions, though I wanted to see you so very badly. I did not want to see your lovely wife, dying and feel that powerless to stop it. I did not want to add to your burden, the stress in your life by piling on myself.. ” Now I stop her, she is sweet, caring, I know how hard this had to be, and in her own way, she had been just as remarkable as Lizzy.

"Lilly, I don't think it was a mistake that we ended up there in your room..about to make love. I realize it is crazy and you can tell me to slow down...but there is so much about you...all these little interesting things...that make you fascinating to me...you are a woman of contrasts...but I believe there is an incredible heart in there...you keep it hidden, protected, sometimes even from Nolan....I think you need a man, but the right man...and I think I might be him. I would like to find out, take it slow, but find out...Lizzy has been incredible...but she likes you...and I like that too." I consider telling her that I think I may be falling in love with her, but decide that would be a mistake, and I also now that we only have so much time left so I slide in close and let my hand run up underneath that sweater and feel her tiny waist...pulling her in I kiss her, and open my mouth, needing to enjoy the taste of her at least one more time before we head back...
 
Lily

Little fingers walk my spine, prickle my scalp and tighten each swollen nipple his warm fingers caress so near to. The restaurant faded away, the people, noise and sounds and all I could see, feel and hear was Evan. His heart beating like a drum, the tantalizing feel of those skilled fingertips brushing to my bare waist and that delicious flavour of his kiss that made me groan out loud. Fingers reach for him, grip and curl into his shirt front and tug yet closer still. I want to whimper, curse the jeans warming my body, blocking his touch from me. This damned place and people! Blood rushes through my own ears, but there is no blocking entirely the noises of other human beings and the fact we’re in public. But, My God! I want!

Fingers lift to his square jawline and brush, stroking as lips meet and press, feather and part. Little suckling kisses that share the flavour of me, of him. Building a tension of want still left unsatisfied.. We can’t. Not here of all places, not anywhere.. I groan with my thoughts, my body’s demand to finally be fulfilled! How can we do anything we both long to do in this situation? There is just never any privacy and …

“How, Evan?” Lips draw apart, panting as my eyes seek answers in his own. Taking his hand and wrist, I lift him to me. To cup the swell of bare breast hiding under peach wool, to press that little pebble into his palm. “How can we possibly make this work?” He had so much on his plate, between work and wife. We live too far apart, of course there is time for a blood draw once a week, if that were only what I wanted, needed from him. Torment clearly in my eyes, on my ace as pleasure robbed me of thought, the strength in his hand that cupped me made me feel raw. Exposed and feral both at the same time. A low growl came out in my wanting thoughts, and I knew in that moment had I on less, Id fuck him right here. Right now. Just to feel that pleasure, that delicious sensations of his cock exploding deep inside me.
 
Evan

There is no acknowledgment of my statements, my pronouncement of my feelings for her, my attraction to her nuance, her heart, her femininity, her her. I had not spoken to her beauty, it went without saying. My hands inside her sweater, the electricity of my touch on her bare flesh, fingers and hands wanting to venture both north and south to the promised land of her breasts and sex. She slides closer, eyes hold eyes, souls capture souls, her delicate fingers on my shirt, her not so delicate pawing and grabbing. My God hear her heart, how it pounds, how staggered and labored her breath, is she okay? No wait, that isn’t her, that is my heart, my breath, I feel held in suspended animation, such longing, such want, such indecision.

Gentle, such sweet lips graze, there, gone and there again. She nibbles, she teases, a taste so sweet, glorious and gone. Tension builds, grows, what are we doing in this fucking restaurant? I need a room, a bed, but most of all privacy. We left a song partly sung, a dance partially danced, and every touch tells me, yells at me, you need to finish, God Man finish, take her, let her take you. My eyes scan down and I see those jeans, gorgeous, sexy, but so God Damn protective. So instead, hands start to slide, like a glacier, uncertain, yet craving, they barely inch up.

She is talking, “How Evan?”, a fair question, how indeed. They are good people, who passionately want each other, but they are decent, and they both know back at home, is decency personified. God don’t ask me that question right now. She does not wait for an answer, she knows it is a question wrapped up in a riddle, a dilemma they would need to work out together, later. Her hand on mine, the accelerates the glacier, and suddenly her hand has placed me on her perfect little breast. Her nipples so hard, her body telling me, “you god damned fool, of course I want you too, but jesus look where you took me”.

My eyes again latch onto hers, her hand leaves mine, but I stay, a small taste, my fingers play, and thumb and forefinger find nipple and play more, rolling, teasing. Her breasts run a circuit to my cock, and the jolt from her nipple resonates and ignites my hardness. Hand moves to other breast, other succulent nipple, I want to slide the sweater up over her head, let my tongue worship her perfect little body. Instead, my mouth again goes to hers, lips pressed and tongues playing, tasting. Her little body drives me crazy,

“How? Patience, respect, wait for me, but somehow is my only answer, because us not being together, somehow, sooner rather than later is simply not an option”, we embrace in kiss, passionately, an unspoken promise, and hands slide down breasts, toned tummy, and find inner thighs, hand extended starting at mid thigh, sliding all the way up, until side of hand presses firmly into her sex, feeling her heat, “Why the fuck are we here in the open?”
 
Lily

I don’t have a heart! What I wanted to say, what I demanded he understand so he would tread carefully and not bruise, stomp on it, break it. It would be a lie, and soured on my tongue the moment I thought of it. A lie he would see through, a brush off I did not want to give him. As much as I war within my mind over this man and how I feel for him, I do not want him aware of it! I am much too old for this shit… Necking in a damned corner booth in a restaurant! God.. Damn! It is so very hard to think around him! The moment he touches me…

A strangled moan comes unbidden, his hand is venturing, fingers twist and tug and pull at those direct lines leading down to that sweet spot boiling over. I can smell me in the air, heightening my lusts, my thirst for him. Oh I bet he tastes damned good aroused. How, indeed? Respect is important to me and he knows this. I see it reflected back in his gaze, in his tone and words. We want, so damned badly how we want one another! Each twitch, each little jerk in his hold, feasting on his mouth. I would love to say I am savoring these stolen moments, but it is beginning to drive me to a crazed state where I don’t trust myself to be around him and not maul him!

Head falls back, dark thick lashes fall shut as lips part, moist and soft, to pant in pleasure. His hand slides up my inner thigh, following that thick seam of jeans to the crossroads and presses in. I am so slick, so ready that even he, a mortal, could smell my scent. It makes me blush and yet it makes me feel even more charged. So much so, the wild thought of sneaking out back into the dark cover or empty brick alley to rut like two wild beasts, almost! .. Almost leaves my lips in suggestion, in plea..

“We came for dinner?” Came out kind of lamely and hearing that, coming from me and the questionable tones in which asked? Yeah, it rung funny as hell to me! A burst of laughter came before I could bite down on it, nip it off and keep my calm! Who the FUCK can be calm in mating season!? Swear to god he is spraying himself in man musky pheromone … Eyes narrow playfully on him a long moment, our waiter now seems to approach a bit reluctantly and with a blush of her own. “I think she wants to talk to you, Evan.” I nod to the waiter coming, offering a wicked little lopsided grin. “I am guessing our meals are ready to go, or near to ready..” A husky chuckle comes, finished off with a “Whew!” a hand grabbing some stupid laminated menu card to fan myself off with.
 
Last edited:
Evan

"We came for dinner?" What is she talking about, and suddenly realize my inner voice had come out my big fat mouth, “Why the fuck are we here in the open?” I blush, embarrassed, I was just so frustrated, wanting her in so many ways that were not appropriate, hell weren't even legal hers. "Lilly, I am sorry, I can't believe I actually said that out loud. I think you have driven me so crazy with desire, that my inside voice and my outside voice don't know what they are doing either...I was just longing for some privacy".

The waiter came and I paid the bill and we walked out with our two large bags of entrees. He gave me a look that clearly suggested, "aren't you a little old to be necking in the corner booth...oh of course, she isn't the misses" or was it, "well done sir, if she would perhaps like to try the other side of the age range, please keep me in mind". Why was his mind going here, guilt, desire, both?

As he held the food, she slipped her arm into his, and set her head on his shoulder as they walked out to the car. He tossed the bags in the back and opened her door, helping her in. he watched her every movement, and longed for just a bit more time. He felt like he was in some sort of hell, wanting this woman so much, and wanting to do the right thing and honor his wife in the manner she so richly deserved.

He put the car in the ignition, and turned it back off. "Lilly, I have said several things, and you have stayed quiet. I am really sorry, if I am moving to fast in my mind, it is just me. I know how rare the feelings I have had for you are and how vibrant they have been form the first moment we sat down for dinner...." I cleared my throat, it was time to make my intentions clear...drop the mic, and see if the audience bolted for the exit, sat there stunned or stood and applauded. "...I want to sleep with you, make love to you...what I felt the other night stunned me, but it was no mistake...every fibre of my body cried out to you...and I would have made love to you, assuming you wanted me as much...but I am glad we didn't. I think we could have a future together, maybe you agree, maybe you don't...but you met Lizzy...and she deserves more than having her husband consummate that bond with another woman while she has so few days left...is it okay if we take that, only that off the table for a bit...respect her in that way. She wants us to be together, if that is what we want, I just want to wait on that...I don't know how you feel, but if you want me...will you wait for me?"
 
Charming, so very charming and sweet. Funny! “I do believe this is the first time I have heard you use a curse word, Evan..” Teased him mercilessly, from paying the bill, to walking to the car and sitting inside. Just that wicked little grin I kept on my face and chastising tone of voice. Watching him blush a little, for some odd reason, make me even want him all that much more! A soft murmur of, “Thank you.” As he held the door for me to climb in to his sleek little sportscar, yet when he got in, we went nowhere. Confused clearly, I sat a bit sideways to give him my attention, a little uncomfortable as he spoke his mind and what he was now demanding an answer of me.

It is his right to ask these things.. I was just not prepared for this. Chewing on my lower lip, I sat there for the longest time, silent as death. My thoughts in a fucking rat race, almost in panic on how to answer him! God, I hated lying to him! I had not yet lied, not exactly, but this was growing more difficult each day that passed. He reached after a moment, to start the car with a heavy sigh and a clear look of disappointment when I lunged and grabbed his hand and keys from him.

“NO! Wait!?” I yanked them away and nearly hit the passenger window with his ignition key, keeping them from his grasp, “please, just wait. Let me get my focus, alright?” I could not keep the plea from my voice, I want to give him what he wants! Answers he needs, and I know I am letting him down when I refuse to remark on his over active mind! And they say women talk too much, think too much! He was nearly passing me in that department. To my hands I look, lowering them to my lap. Where to start? Hey! I was born in 1596? Oh, how about, in my time, we did not discuss such things? I died in 1629, barely thirty years old.. and woke up the next night, as this.. Forever; This.

“I want you too Evan. I want to sleep with you, next to you and wake up with you beside me, every day, and every night.” There! I said it! I handed him the keys, which thankfully he did not try and stuff back into the ignition again. “I was raised conservatively...” was that the right term? God, I hope so!
“We were taught not to discuss such things..” And so many other things that were beyond silly and controlling! I can’t tell him this though, I can not explain to him that our future is very limited and on a time crunch. That there isn’t a hundred tomorrows promised for him and I! He is mortal, and I am over four hundred years old. If he knew, he would be disgusted or scared, or both…

“I want you, badly. In many ways, but the guilt of it is also eating away at me too.” I glance up, reaching to touch him, with shy smile and a flush in my cheeks. I should be over this shyness, this feeling of awkward duckling. He makes me weak, in so many wonderful ways! “I never thought I could lo.. love someone..” My god, did I just say that aloud!? Sounded like a fucking dying bullfrog too while at it! Smooth, Lily! Just fucking smooth! He’s going to just gush over that..

Shaking off inner thoughts, “I would like that too, truly. I would feel better about us and this being more than just hormones if we wait.. Lay Lizzy to rest with unbroken vows and respect she is due, love she has earned.” I rushed through it as fast as I could, feeling so fucking vulnerable that my hand reached for the door handle to bolt outside and away! Fucking run for it!? God, I am such a coward!

My hand falls back to my lap, fingers grip like death’s pulling on me to one another as I try to calm my heart beat and my nerves. “I would wait for eternity, Evan..” finally came out, so soft.. So quiet and honestly quite scared. To admit to caring, to wanting him so much that I would wait, without sullenness, or stipulations. I glance up at him, panting still with heavy breath and without words.
 
I poured my heart out to her, left it all on the line, made the big ask, and dropped the mic...and...nothing. Okay, the optimist would say, she didn't leave...yet. She had turned to him, but as he looked at her, her eyes went down, then up and out the window. She was either bored as hell or formulating great thoughts, perhaps the delicate letdown, 'Evan that is so sweet, but it was just one night....I will try to dress a bit more conservatively next time so I don't so rile your desires...I thought we might have some laughs...I do find you cute and all...and the only men I see regularly are gay...so it was nice you had a working...uh...unit....but I think you seemed to have decided to go 90 in a school zone, so let's slow down, hey tiger....but if we could keep that blood thing going that would be great, can we go home now, I'm hungry'.

Yep, I could see it coming, and put my key in the ignition, I would save her the trouble. Boy was I wrong, “NO! Wait!?”. And just that quick my world changed, and I felt my dreams and desires coming true. From that point on, I listened to every word, ever pause, every sigh like they were the keys to the secrets of life. Every word melted my heart, drew me closer, “I want you too Evan. I want to sleep with you, next to you and wake up with you beside me, every day, and every night....I never thought I could lo.. love someone..”. She said so much more, gave him insight to how she was raised, what had modeled her behavior. He was a talker, like to talk things out, share his feelings...she was not...but she had...and had for him.

She finally finished, and she suddenly looked so tiny and vulnerable...she had not wanted to go here yet, it was painfully obvious...but I needed her to know that her risk taking...her trust was appreciated. Her beautiful eyes finally looked up, looked into my blue eyes, but what she saw was something much more. There, clear as day, lying on the lower lid, precariously close to falling down strong cheek was a tear...a tear for her...a tear from my heart.

"Oh Lilly", I reached out my hands, one up to caress her cheek, the other to take that hand so nervously placed in lap. "Thank you, I promise you won't be sorry". I leaned over and kissed her, there was no want in this kiss, no desire for it to progress to wonderful groping, not this was pure tenderness, appreciation and LOVE. The next kiss was more urgent, the want merely hung in the air for a minute, allowing emotion to be served, but always there...always.

I tickled her nose with mine...and then I let my fun side come back out. "You do realize, I only mean the actual act of making love...everything else, is fair game!" He went down and nuzzled, kissed and licked her neck, "I just had to have one more taste". I started the car and pulled out of the lot, they both were grinning like school kids, who just received their first love note. They held hands the entire way home, taking turns squeezing, and smiling, barely saying another word, just enjoying how they felt about what they had shared and savoring the moment.
 
Lilliana

Well two can play this game, can't we? A sly smile lift as we drove, and I am fairly certain he is plotting his next encounter already.. As am I! It felt too like a weight was lifted, just a bit. Try as I might to be happy, to feel there is a future for us, it is over shadowed by the fact that he has no idea what I am...

At the drive way, as he slowed to pull in is when I made my move. Leaning into his side, my hand moved down to cup him through his slacks. Fingers curling about the length of him to give him a wanting little squeeze, follow up with a firm stroke up, tongue lapped at his vein, that cord of muscle leading just behind his ear to which I whispered, "We're here.." With a wicked little chuckle. Yes, I AM Captain Obvious people! Don't hate. Tongue snuck out to lap at the lobe before I bit it, just gently so before a soft little suckling came with hot breath and wet wash of lips, tongue and saliva. "Everything BUT love making, yes?" I slid out of his reach before he could make a grab for me, a bubble of laughter let loose as I got out and shut the door!

Hips and ass swayed his way with such a wanton little inviting roll, but I was a nice lady and got the door for him as he came up behind carrying all our dinner. "My turn.." Leaning to the door as I pushed it open, moving to rest to it as he passed me by. I could hear some soft music playing in the front room, closing us in as I shut and lock the front door. An old habit, but the hour was late and never knew when some psycho would think they're invited to supper too, and burst in. Hate to murder cretins before I have had my dinner, desert and.. I can feel his eyes on me and turn to where Evan stands with bags in hand and eyes on me.

"Do we eat in the dining room then or where is more comfortable for Lizzy?" That sway, saucy and alluring intentionally carries me across the room to the doorway. Peeking in I can see Nolan had some how gotten Lizzy to help him with his cell phone, or he was showing her pictures of his silly dog and sexy boyfriends? Not sure, but not asking, I look once more to Evan with question. "Uh.. I will find knives and forks, you get Nolan to hunt up those folding little table things..?" Glancing around, I headed off to find the kitchen while Evan carried the bags into the front room, greeting one another and recruiting Nolan into assisting. I found what I needed easily in their tidy kitchen and carried it back. Setting Lizzy up with a knife, fork and plate first, then the rest of us louts.


"What were you two up to while we were getting drunk at the bar?" The tease in my tone sank in before Lizzy could respond with a chastise or three. She blushed again when ever our eyes met, and I had a sense that she had been probing Nolan for information on me as well as watching me once I was back in her domain. It did not matter to me that much, she could learn everything there is to know about me but most she would not believe. And no doubt, take all of it to her grave. I gave her a playful wink when she caught my eye, "Their wine selection isn't bad but it isn't the greatest either." I put another pillow behind Lizzy's back before moving to sit down.


"She helped me fix my phone, Mistress." Nolan looked a little sheepish with this, as he is no tech savvy soul, he is far more than I am.. Which is nil! I wasn't aware of his phone being broken but apparently it was?

"Oh?" Clearly I did not really care, and by Evan's expression, neither did he. But Nolan stiffened up his spine and apologized to Evan for missing his messages and call.

"It's no big deal, Nolan just hasn't updated his phone nor restarted it in so long that it wasn't getting a signal solid enough off any tower to use the thing." Lizzy shift about as both men moved to help her, Nolan cutting up her meal as Evan helped her to sit more comfortably, and more upright. It made me smile to see two handsome men jumping to be of assistance in any manner she could or would want. I was about to cut into my steak when her words caught my attention and I found myself frowning, reaching for my phone too.
"Really? These need updated and shut off?" Made little sense to shut off a phone. Lizzy, I could hear laughing but she was tired too and said nothing. Again, our eyes met and a smile lift.

"Evan ordered so if it's not very good, we can grumble at him.." A wicked grin flashed as I threw him under the bus for all of us. Checking out his ass as he bent to set Lizzy's plate on her bed tray and sort himself out to sit near her. It touched a tender place inside to see him settle, even with the jokes, at her side fully prepared to help her with eating if needed. Tucking in the napkin, setting the cup of water just so, the knife in reach though her meal were cut rather small. I caught his eye and smiled with a tender understanding. This man, just is.. Hell! Is he even real? I should pinch that ass and find out.. But! bad timing to think that! Coughing a little, grabbed for the cup Nolan had set near me and hoped to god it was something I could sip and not spit!
 
Last edited:
Evan

That was dirty, just plain dirty, but oh God, it felt good. I know she didn’t know what that would do or how could she possibly know how long it had been since I had felt the feel of delicate and feminine, hell or anything feminine or even a hand on my cock. I am not a big masturbater. Not that I think there is anything wrong with it, but I love a women’s touch. Her hand, her mouth, her vagina, and yes, I enjoy a nice well lubed ass as well. My rosy palm is one fucking poor substitute. Sooooo…when I felt her hand grab me, squeeze and stroke up, coupled with tongue expertly applied to neck and then ear. WHAAAA!!! I got so immediately hard, excited, ready to go, let’s hop in back seat, or perhaps one quick lap around block with face nicely positioned in lap, I promise I can probably be quick, like any sailor at sea for 7 months. Jesus, it has been 7 months, I have not cum, or even tried to in 7 long months, oh I was ready on Friday with her, but coitus interruptus, better known as Nolan, ruined that.

“Everything BUT love making, yes?” and out she scurries, opening the door, and coming around in some mocking form of my chivalry, and inability to really stand up for a second. You little shit, I want to say, cock tease, harlot, just not nice. All thoughts that run through my head. Except, not really. I love the playfulness, and the fact she is making fun of my seriousness, when we are drawn to each other like moth’s to the flame, and know we are just about to get doused with a big bucket of ice water known as guilt to a wonderful, dying woman.

Lilly takes command once in the house, and both she and Nolan do most of the work in setting up dinner as I look in on Lizzy. I am touched at the care and respect they each show. Lilly understands the awkwardness and odd relationship she is forming with my wife, but she doesn’t duck it, she steps up, straightening pillows, and giving her extras to prop up Lizzy and make her more comfortable. Nolan sweetly cutting her meat. Lilly also appears comfortable in our kitchen and easily takes command to make sure dinner is served properly.

At dinner, I occasionally look over at Lilly, and our eyes catch often, but my focus is on Lizzy. I like caring for her, it makes me feel useful, and lowers the survivor guilt. There is no justice in who gets cancer and who is fortunate enough to elude it, but there is guilt for the surviving spouse, as you realize this could have been you, why was fate so cruel as to have designated her. I get her water, make sure the bites are fine, but overall everything goes well. Lilly tries to provide some humor, and Lizzy responds in kind with her quick wit, the women would be great intellectual adversaries, if the tone weren’t so warm and genuine. Lizzy appreciates having the lively conversation with adults without anyone asking her how she feels. Suddenly Lilly choked and I got up, but a sip of water and she was fine.

After dinner we sat around and talked a bit more. Lizzy told the story of how she and I met, it was a blind date arranged by our mothers, and how by the end of the night, we realized we would likely not be looking for anyone else again. We had gone back to my apartment in the city on a Friday night, she had still been a virgin, she didn’t leave until Sunday night, and that was no longer the case. Nine months later we were married, and now here we stood today. I was a bit self conscious during the story, but Lizzy just told it, and moved on. It was a nice memory and she did not do it to hurt the mood, just to provide some background.

It was getting late, and I helped Lizzy into her night gown and then as we came back in she said her good nights. “Nolan, you can use the bedroom at the far end of the hall. Lilly, Evan can show you where to sleep, I want you to make yourself comfortable, please know that you are welcome to use anything we have upstairs for your needs.” It almost looked like she winked at Lilly, but that had to be my imagination. Nolan went up ahead of the rest of us and quietly slipped into his room and shut the door. Lilly and I came up shortly after and I stopped at the guest room located next door to the master bedroom. There were clean sheets on the guest room bed, and towels and toiletries in the private bath.

At her door we stopped and looked at each other, and I pulled her into me to kiss her good night. What was intended to be a quick kiss, quickly escalated in passion as our hands slid up and down each other’s bodies, and our soft moans, were stifled by out locked lips. I slowly broke the kiss, “You know, I would be happy to tuck you in…or if you wanted to come in and tell me a bedtime story…so I could have sweet dreams…you would be welcome…we just know our one rule”. I didn’t want her to answer, I wanted her to have time to decide and so I kissed her one more time, even more passionate than the first and this time when we released I turned and started to walk down the hall…
 
He didn’t get far, not by a long shot. Certainly not after kissing me like that! Fucking must be high to think he could just turn and walk away right now. I couldn’t think, because if I did then I would not do what I wanted to do. I knew our time was not our own, I know the rules of engagement and that at any moment he would be needed below stairs. Right now though, he was needed! Right here, right now and I meant to have my way! Fuck Nolan, Fuck Lizzy! MY WAY. Right now! Lunging I grabbed for his wrist and caught hold, forgetting my own strength when I tugged him behind me, I was too needy to care. Pushing open the door he had assigned to me for the night, I had him pinned to the opposite side, safely sequestered into the darkness of his guest bedroom.

I said nothing, though my panting was quick, my head was not in the game so much as in the need to taste him. That brief kiss was not nearly enough and if I had ten damned minutes of him to myself, I am going to take each of those minutes and make for damn certain I never leave this man’s mind! So when I kissed him this time, pinned by my hands to the door, it was anything but soft and sweet. Hard and raw, I felt the nerve endings prickle and stand up, demanding I take. And my god, I am going to! Two fists of shirt front and on my toes, I have his mouth captured and I feast of him. Mashing teeth and lips together, so hard its bruising. That growl was mine, that gasp was his and both of us moaned in pleasure in unison. Pressing aching breasts to his chest, I parted to suckle his tongue and, in the process,, nicked my own lip. I jerked back a moment, tongue lapping my lower lip with a slight frown. I cut myself? A little blood.. My thoughts kind of shattered as he grabbed me to him again, pressing his swollen cock into my hip, grinding myself to him as he lapped at my wounded mouth.

“My god!” naked, heartfelt desire and need made that little statement.. naked. Which is how I wanted him and my hands took hold of him once more. Yanking his shirt up and releasing the fly of his pants. I tore his clothes open, fluidly sinking to my knees before him. I needed to taste him. I don’t really care if he has a protest or not, this isn’t making love in the biblical sense.. Right? No! This is merely a taste.. “Let me!” Insistent when he grasped to my shoulders, refusing to be torn away from my prize. I found him, hard as a pole and slippery where it mattered and I felt that wild rush of heat infuse me, that swamping of saliva as it pooled within my mouth and begged to be shared. Lashes rested on high cheeks, drifting in wanton bliss and needy.. So damned needful! I tug him open for me, unwrapping a delicious gift.. him. I get him free, his satin hard length resting in my grip and that spongy tip glistening in the faint moonlight, beacons me.

“Jesus!” A hot breath bathes that slick tip moments before my lips close around him. A tender little flick of tongue, lapping with the broad slick muscle over him, coaxing him to spill into my mouth.. A wet sound of kissing open mouth and pulling off with wet little suckles, “I want to taste you, Evan..” down the shaft I venture, tongue and lips paying sweet homage to the most tender places, those aching places of his body. “Let me..” Whispers again and again, working my lips, tongue over him like the loving play of a musician and her instrument. A slippery little dollop decorates my cheek, our slick need paints my chin and full lips, a faint red hue of blood mixed in. I have to be careful, so very careful with him.. Not to bite him or injure, not to harm but to love him..

Squatting before him, I guide him into my mouth, over the cradle of waiting tongue which rolls about in lazy caress. Bobbing over him, my moans fill the small room. Fingers glide in lady like hold, even with the pinky high in the air, the vision that greets his eyes below is stark hunger shining up at him in blue eyes, sucking mouth and concave cheeks. It glistens in places it leaves residue behind, that dribbles from the corner of my loving grip, and I tilt up a bit more and keep his gaze. I want him watching me, I want him to enjoy the view as much as the feeling of my throat swallowing him. Let him see, witness my need and not just feel it in the lusty way I make love to him. Opening wider, I let him watch me slide his cock, ignoring the strings of saliva that dribble below. Chin up a little higher, opening myself for him with breath held.. No gag reflex, but he can feel his cock slide past my back teeth and down into the muscles of my swallowing, coaxing throat. Slick and dripping, he pulls free and I breathe, and I beg him, “Cum for me, Evan..Let me taste you!” a soft raspy plea and I can feel his balls tighten, his cock lurch and throb in response. “Fuck! I am soaking wet here!”

Time. God we need more time! Pulse leaps with the pressure, the need and determination he will not make it out of here without giving me his load. Mouth and fist move in tandem, sliding the full length of him in wet sucking grip. To stroke and twist while doing so, to smack him to my wet tongue and glide that purple engorged tip to my lips before shoving him back down my throat, I feast! My god, I can’t hardly breathe here, I can’t think beyond the rush of need and lust, desire and need to pleasure all at the same time. I will pay for this, I am sure of it but fuck if I care! The mewling began some where in my throat, between panting and gasping, sucking and swallowing. “Feed me!?” Croaks out from itchy throat, a near strangle hold on his meat just below that red heart shaped head. “please? God, please? Just.. Just feed me?!” pressing body closer to him, grabbed his waist band and tugging him to me until his hands grip in my hair and his hips start to fuck back. My cunt spasms, coiling tight with pleasure, with the rocking motion in tight jeans and those delicious sounds he is making in the back of his throat!

Good god! YES! Please?!
 
Back
Top