👫 Men and Women who like conversation 3 🍿📞

I second this. I'm a guy that loves talking about sex and all. I honestly feel uncomfortable and fake when I feel I need to start the conversation with, "I really like your picture...need someone to tap that ass?". Sex is a lot more exciting when you get to know the person, even just a little. More importantly, you can never have enough friends.

All of this exactly.

Also, hi thread! :heart:

I prefer sugary cereals in the morning, but they don't mix well with the Dr. Pepper and other caffeine IV substitutes I need so I can program or debug.

So anyway, was down at the farm and one of the pigs had a litter of piglets. They were feeding off her, teats everywhere, and she was grunting and moaning like she was having a good time. I looked at this pink moaner and thought I wonder if the alien invaders looking through windows at night have the same thoughts about us humans?

Does Ornamental Pear and Carob tree blossoms smell like cum in other ends of the world? Blossoming here and once again you keep looking around to see if there is a window open on an orgy somewhere. Smells like a 14 year old boys bedroom.

Does Ornamental Pear and Carob tree blossoms smell like cum in other ends of the world? Blossoming here and once again you keep looking around to see if there is a window open on an orgy somewhere. Smells like a 14 year old boys bedroom.

I haven't a clue, I was nose blind at that age!

Lime trees are infamous for that aroma over here.

Day 6 of the challenge. I finished the Protagonist background story earlier. This is the first time I hand wrote out most of it before I typed it.

I went old school and it worked!!!

Day 6 of the challenge. I finished the Protagonist background story earlier. This is the first time I hand wrote out most of it before I typed it.

I went old school and it worked!!!
Sometimes a change of routine, method and scenery work well.

Sometimes a change of routine, method and scenery work well.

I did this in college, wrote out most of the essays and papers manually, then typed it. This was before home computers :eek:

I wrote on paper at Starbucks, usually at times when college students and teachers were frequenting

I did this in college, wrote out most of the essays and papers manually, then typed it. This was before home computers :eek:

I wrote on paper at Starbucks, usually at times when college students and teachers were frequenting
We had a guy in Japan, a copywriter, who would sit in a coffee shop writing out ideas long hand, using a brush pen on paper vertical characters, right to left. It was mostly a scam to pick up young impressionable ladies who liked his ideas and writing style, but none the less came up with creative material for campaigns. His wife was often a co-collaborator it seemed, but the pay-cheque extended to his writing and not asking about their lifestyle.

We had a guy in Japan, a copywriter, who would sit in a coffee shop writing out ideas long hand, using a brush pen on paper vertical characters, right to left. It was mostly a scam to pick up young impressionable ladies who liked his ideas and writing style, but none the less came up with creative material for campaigns. His wife was often a co-collaborator it seemed, but the pay-cheque extended to his writing and not asking about their lifestyle.

If only some of the coeds would come and ask me what I was doing :devil:

Back