AutumnOhGee's characters and threads

A

AutumnOhGee

Guest
Hello there! The name is Autumn and I'm planning on frequenting the SRP board from time to time. Although I haven't gotten any threads going at the moment, I do plan to. I'm new to these forums, but I'm not new to RPing and have a tendency of using characters that I make in advance. So...this place will be for me to put my characters in and anyone interested in any of them can send me a private message to suggest an SRP with them in it!

Sound good? Take a quick look at my SRP profile and send me a shout out.

My totes amazing SRP profile

 
Reem's profile

Reem Salazar's profile:

5Zxs9nQ.jpg

A twenty year old, half-Arabic and half-Spanish woman. Reem Salazar is originally from Colorado, having recently moved to New York City for college. She studies business and NYU Stern and is currently in a relationship with her loving boyfriend, Jason Smith. At five foot nine, Reem is a taller than average woman, with a curvy body. She's considered to be "thick" by many men, on account of her very generous ass and thighs. She tries to remain as fit as she can, but with genetics in the way, her ass never seems to shrink in size. For an ass man, Reem would be a dream come true. Well, if they could ever convince her to even let them touch her on the ass. Reem is, at least sexually, very reclusive and conservative.

She's an artistic person at heart, having spent countless hours learning how to draw and paint. She had even designed her tattoos. There was a pretty rose with dark magenta coloring on the left arm. On her upper right torso, underneath her breast, is another tattoo of a figure chasing a butterfly. On her right arm, caligraphy that wrote out "Perseverance" and on her mid back, coordinates to her hometown in Colorado. Each of these were small tattoos, and not obnoxious large - as Reem is a somewhat practical person and knew that for more professional jobs, that having too many obvious tattoos would hinder her career.

Quiet, shy and generally soft spoken, Reem appears as a pushover but is actually quite hot-headed. Occasionally, this will lead her to trouble, especially when dealing with people who know how to push her buttons.

oqnKrzP.jpg


Socially, Reem doesn't have much of a life to speak off. With a handful of friends, including her loving boyfriend, she doesn't go out all that much and would much rather spend her time with Jason or pursuing artistic projects. That said, whenever she finds the opportunity, she does go outside. Especially during the summer, where she can be usually seen with Jason, laughing by the public pool.

2ehMswh.jpg
 
Valentina Rodriguez's profile:

3wdrPZg.jpg


Tall, fit and so incredibly busty, it isn't of any surprise that Valentina Rodriguez is insanely popular on social media. As a sort of sex symbol, she spends most of her day coming up with pictures and videos that would entice people to follow her, favorite her posts and visit company websites for those who sponsored her. It's an exhausting career, seeing as she also works as a type of PR expert...in the sense that people can "rent" her to go to their club openings and such, attracting her perverted fanbase to go to these locations and spend their money, in order for the chance to go and meet her. While Valentina does make a killing doing these type of things, she often feels that it's a bit beneath her and goes against her Christian upbringing. More so, she feels that having a career that revolves around showcasing her body is a bit of a betrayal towards her wedding vows towards her husband, Martin O'Sullivan.

Her husband, funny enough, has a pretty bland career compared to her's. With a much more conventional career in banking, where no one would expect that his wife was the Valentina on social media. Martin does however have pictures of her on his workspace; much more tame pictures, mind you, of his incredibly busty wife stretching her tops to their limits. Thankfully, not many people have bothered him about his wife, as Martin is so unremarkable at work and no one had even glanced at the pictures on his desk.

JrTvsX4.gif


Personality wise, Valentina is funny and sarcastic. Although her job does tire her, she is a people person and enjoys meeting and talking to new people. She's a bit prideful, hating hearing negative things about her and tries to make everybody a friend. That said, she isn't a big flirt and is incredibly loyal towards Martin.
 
Abby's profile

Abby Carrillo's profile:

CO1sc4T.jpg


At eighteen years old, it's not too far fetched to say that one hasn't gotten the faintest idea of what responsibility and life is. This holds true for Abby , a young and impressionable woman who just graduated from high school about five months ago. Having been in college for about a month now, she finds herself with all sorts of new and wonderful opportunities that weren't available to her before, in her small city in Michigan. Currently in a relationship with Douglas, her nerdy and loving boyfriend, she is excited of all the services and clubs available on campus...and this drives him crazy at times, as they both weren't exactly outgoing people five months ago. So what changed?

Well, Abby's confidence that's for her. But she didn't unlock this personality trait out of nowhere, but rather due to a growth spurt hitting her really hard during the last couple of weeks of high school. "Ironboard Abby" quickly became "Watermelons Abby" with the advent her...more developed chest. While her modesty hasn't truly changed, the looks and comments she'd get now had somehow gotten a strange effect on her; she felt wanted by everyone. Enough that she felt sure of herself wherever she went and it definitely helped her out socially speaking.

KdUOrfn.jpg


Personality while, Abby is upbeat and optimistic to a near fault. She is naive and ditzy, more so than she'd care to admit. In fact, the few friends that she does have, constantly have to make sure that she doesn't get in over her head.
 
Serena's profile

Serena Russo's profile:

VRYNDyp.jpg


A singer and a sex symbol for all of America, Serena Russo is a twenty-eight year old woman who has been the center of attention, all things media related, for the past three or so years. Married to her high school sweet heart, she finds difficult putting time aside for her beloved, as every year calls for some new tour across the United States and abroad. When they are together, they are the happiest couple in the world, but when they are apart, jealousy and anxiety always seems to seep its ugly head for the couple. Mostly on Richard's side, if one was to be completely honest.

w8ADd92.jpg


It's not hard to sympathize with Richard. Serena is a sex-symbol and her curves, along with her voice, are the reasons why she's famous. Tall, tanned and beautiful, Serena's body gets all sorts of attention from the media and from her so-called fans. Large tits and an even larger ass, put together with her otherwise slim physique, gets her hit on by damn near every guy she comes across.

Her personality helps too. Serena is a humorous woman who loves to make others laugh and more often than not, people indulge her in this. So even when they are together, if it's a party setting, she's quickly the center of attention.

YA6iX1v.jpg
 
Leah Moore's Profile:

72Imsli.jpg


A twenty-eight year old woman living in the Los Angeles area. She's been married for the past five years to her husband, Owen Moore, a real estate agent with a fluctuating career. As for Leah, she works retail. Having flunked out of college, Leah found herself with very little opportunity and being too modest to even attempt to go into acting, she found herself applying for any job that could provide a semi-livable wage in such an expensive city. This in of itself wouldn't be a problem, as she loves her job working cosmetics at the local busy mall. The fact that both she and Owen had taken a mortgage for their home, one that they couldn't afford, often takes its toll on her and gives her some form of guilt of not paying enough of her "share".

j5VaTDX.jpg


Leah is often soft spoken and eager to make others happy. She's a good Christian at heart, doing volunteer work whenever she can. She's not very confrontational, although can be when push come to shove; one of the traits that most people develop when living in a city such as LA. Still, incredibly caring and empathetic, almost to a fault, she is willing to give way most of the time to help those in need. Something that has helped her marriage more times than she could count. Still, her shy side gives way from time to time when she posts selfies and pictures on Facebook. While she gives the excuse to both herself and others that the pictures are for "safe keeping" and "memories", deep down Leah enjoys the attention although would never admit it.

nV2s745.jpg


Looks wise, Leah is exceptionally curvy and beautiful. With a tall, 5 foot nine figure, wide hips and pale skin, she has all sorts of admirers. Her ample breasts helps too, although one would be lying if they said that her ass wasn't the most exceptional thing about her. Wide, big and oh always in the way, many people know her around the mall as a PAWG. Leah was too naive to even know what it meant for maybe her first two years of working at the mall. After finding out what it meant, she wasn't too happy with her little nickname for some, but never confronted anyone from whispering and giggling among themselves whenever they came in the store.
 
Back
Top