The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

Hope you slept well and are having a good day so far?

Morning Mal,

No to the first and average to the second, but an hour long tel call with M sure helped!

Tummy bloated up during the night, really painful, so I am back to the gp today to see if they can do anything for the pain :(
Today will be a trial!

Morning Mal,

No to the first and average to the second, but an hour long tel call with M sure helped!

Tummy bloated up during the night, really painful, so I am back to the gp today to see if they can do anything for the pain :(
Today will be a trial!

Oh dear *hug

I hope they can find a solution!

Oh dear *hug

I hope they can find a solution!

Trial #1 the proceedure has been cancelled and has to be done at another hospital.
Trial#2 seem to have lost the ability to swallow solids with any ease.
Trial#3 the other sub :(

I need something good to happen!!

Trial #1 the proceedure has been cancelled and has to be done at another hospital.
Trial#2 seem to have lost the ability to swallow solids with any ease.
Trial#3 the other sub :(

I need something good to happen!!

Oh no. hug. Sorry I'm out and can't chat today. :-(

Morning everyone :)

Woke up at 5 this morning with a bad headache, took some painkillers and went back to sleep. When I eventually woke, the alarm had been ringing for over an hour without any noticeable reaction from me, apparently...

Hope you're all having a good Friday. Any plans for the weekend? Start of the football season for us, which means I get the boys out of the house every other Saturday!!

Morning everyone :)

Woke up at 5 this morning with a bad headache, took some painkillers and went back to sleep. When I eventually woke, the alarm had been ringing for over an hour without any noticeable reaction from me, apparently...

Hope you're all having a good Friday. Any plans for the weekend? Start of the football season for us, which means I get the boys out of the house every other Saturday!!

Morning Lally

Mostly ok here I think.

Geekery and friends over for dinner tomorrow. Might be going to a munch on Sunday but not sure yet. it's kind of a decision on the day event for me. See how I am feeling.

Is there really a football season any more? isn't it just constant?

Is there really a football season any more? isn't it just constant?

If you supported either of your 'local' football teams, then yes, there is just a season :D It's only the multi million pound premier league moneyspinners that seem to never stop playing matches!

If you supported either of your 'local' football teams, then yes, there is just a season :D It's only the multi million pound premier league moneyspinners that seem to never stop playing matches!

I don't support any team, so as a heathen non-footballer it just goes on and on and on :)

In other news, I wondered why my son disappeared rapidly when I began to open my credit card bill yesterday.

When I saw the £300 worth of Xbox Fifa points that he'd helped himself to without permission IN ONE MONTH, I realised why.

In other news, I wondered why my son disappeared rapidly when I began to open my credit card bill yesterday.

When I saw the £300 worth of Xbox Fifa points that he'd helped himself to without permission IN ONE MONTH, I realised why.

Oh dear. I foresee trouble in his future.

In his very immediate future. I can guarantee it...

It's a good job you're not a sadist with a range devices designed originally for chastisement!

Though I suspect a tongue lashing from mother will be bad enough.

It's a good job you're not a sadist with a range devices designed originally for chastisement!

Though I suspect a tongue lashing from mother will be bad enough.

Apparently I have a 'look' which strikes fear into those who see it :). According to son, it came into play during the altercation we had in the pool on holiday - he thought it hysterical when the guys started apologising to me but said it is the instinctive reaction to the 'look':D

But as the fear of the 'look' was not enough to stop him spending my money, its had to be plan B which was the disappointed expression (more dreaded than being shouted at according to both kids) coupled with a list of chores to be completed which is longer than Santa's list :D

Apparently I have a 'look' which strikes fear into those who see it :). According to son, it came into play during the altercation we had in the pool on holiday - he thought it hysterical when the guys started apologising to me but said it is the instinctive reaction to the 'look':D

But as the fear of the 'look' was not enough to stop him spending my money, its had to be plan B which was the disappointed expression (more dreaded than being shouted at according to both kids) coupled with a list of chores to be completed which is longer than Santa's list :D

Ah yes, apparently I have one of those looks too.

Well, at national minimum wage that's a minimum of 20 hours or so he'll have to put in to pay back what he owes ;)

Ah yes, apparently I have one of those looks too.

Well, at national minimum wage that's a minimum of 20 hours or so he'll have to put in to pay back what he owes ;)

You've not included the interest charges and the penalty imposed for going overdrawn...

Hello all,

Have had one heck of a rollercoaster day, which has ended on a very good note and included my first trip into deep subspace! That was quite a trip!!

Lally, I know you have canes ;) just saying!
Mal, hope all is well with you x

Morning all

Had a hell of a hail storm here last night. Thought it was a train at the bottom of the street but then realised it was coming from the wrong direction and getting closer. Then there was hail at least 1cm across, bigger in some cases, and falling so heavily I couldn't see more than 10m out the window.

Half expected to see a tornado rumbling through the back gardens. :)

Morning all

Had a hell of a hail storm here last night. Thought it was a train at the bottom of the street but then realised it was coming from the wrong direction and getting closer. Then there was hail at least 1cm across, bigger in some cases, and falling so heavily I couldn't see more than 10m out the window.

Half expected to see a tornado rumbling through the back gardens. :)

It would sure be easier than chasing one! As long as it didn't take the house!
Off for a family wedding now.
Had some good news, I am officially classed as urgent and have been put straight to the top of the hospital waiting list. woot! (I think)

Xxx

It would sure be easier than chasing one! As long as it didn't take the house!
Off for a family wedding now.
Had some good news, I am officially classed as urgent and have been put straight to the top of the hospital waiting list. woot! (I think)

Xxx

That is good news! hurrah!

Good news Daisy - hope they get it fixed for you :)

We had heavy rain here last night but it was obviously that climb across the Pennines that chilled it to hail!

Taking it easy today after very little sleep last night. Just booked son's 16th party at the rugby club and am now keeping out of the way whilst they shout about how dreadful their football team is for two hours. Deep joy...

Morning all.

It's cold and wet outside - think I'll stay in bed for a bit :D

Morning all.

It's cold and wet outside - think I'll stay in bed for a bit :D

Not too bad this side of the hills. Not sure what I am doing with my day today.... but I am starting it with bacon sarnies!

Hey :)
I am not even going into the type of day(s) I have had, but nightmare is ac close as it gets.
All well now tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back