It echoes in here.

It echoes in here.

It echoes in here.

It echoes in here.

Palatable

One of those events that never happened (nor likely to have),
but that I imagined.:D

Last edited:
Wow. Seriously, seriously amazing. Just came across this (pun intended haha) and it's probably my favourite thread so far. Some of your stuff it's like it's come straight from my head and others even I hadn't imagined but I'm glad you did the imagining for me.

There *is* someone out there!

Thank you hb!
Very nice to hear from people.

Raven Woman

This was my own interpretation, from memory, after seeing a similar drawing by kinkikittyn.

Sadly, the memory fades a bit, as the raven woman has "flown the coop."

Last edited:
... Some of your stuff it's like it's come straight from my head and others even I hadn't imagined but I'm glad you did the imagining for me.

If anyone would like to suggest themes/ideas, I am open to that. I have heaps of my own, but sometimes an outside source is refreshing.

Shower also

in a claw foot tub.

yeah yeah, I know that her legs don't really fit in there. Like many of the drawings I post here, I just start drawing and see where it goes, occasionally things are distorted, but I also like the spontaneity and since they are just for giggles, I don't rework (too often) :D

Last edited:
Stumped

The main subject ended up younger looking than I first intended. She is supposed to be a college student, camping...and having to pee in the woods... but notices a curious stump. Her presence arouses an ancient tree being.

I should find the original and rework or just have a "do-over".

Last edited:
Surreal dream

This is quite an old drawing of a waking hour masturbatory fantasy/vision. It was "self-conjuring" and kinda fun.

Last edited:
Warehouse

I drew this about the same time as the other...

Last edited:
A Venusian Mansnatch

yet another space explorer is lured to his demise.

Last edited:
Fan

How many?
can you find them all?

hahahha... "how many?" should be easy.. doh!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back