What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more legal docs that need to be reviewed tonight so I don't have to think about finishing them tomorrow.

It has been a shitty day.... crap piled on crap piled on crap.... I just want today to be over... this week to be over....

i understand, and i'm sorry. :rose:

tomorrow is another day with an abundance of opportunities and blessings. stay strong as you move forward into a new day and know that you have a special purpose. you are worthy, valued, and loved beyond measure.

df4692064638b61086e2db814df43eee.jpg

I let my frustration get the best of me when writing that email. I probably should have taken some time to think before pressing send.

Honestly, I can't see why anyone would or could hate such a wonderful person as yourself BC...:rose:

Actually I was just kidding on this post...My humor is not so wonderful...:D

I dont know who he was referring to, but well., maybe it is me? LOL...one never knows in Lit land...:devil:

I let my frustration get the best of me when writing that email. I probably should have taken some time to think before pressing send.

A friend was telling me the other day, that there is a way to retrieve a sent email...I think it has to be within a quick time frame though...I need to get the details too...It would remedy a few of those "have 2 glasses of wine while typing an email" situations...:D:D:D

and this is why, while I typically respond while frustrated, I rarely hit the send button. I always let it sit for about 15-30 minutes so I can go back and soften the edges.. :)

It's too young for me but I like their men's cologne. I wonder when and if this will be found out as true or false.

Facebook watch out!;):D

Relax girlies, I really can't be an alt as I don't even remember my old name here. Just here seeing if any of the oldies but goodies are still around.

well......I'm sure you'll remember what it was like when a "newbie" came around and seemed to know an awful lot....or things didn't add up. :)

Welcome back though. :)

*sets up a flower stand / hangs a price list and an open sign*

get your last minute bouquet here; mother's day is on sunday.:D

977be5a21c755615a3759dc52ff5e186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back