Insults to Trump

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Insults to Trump

Someone else gave a very good title, to a thread that collected alternative names for Donald Trump.

I cannot find it.

(Was a good collection.)

Starting, again-

Orange Muskmelon Felon.

Flaming Liar Cheeto Rat King
 
Crime Toad in a Cheap Suit

Here is the pic

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/...lights&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront

you will know you are viewing the right pic, if you see this caption-

Trumpian Spin Had Its Day in Court

Nothing but the truth, a judge tells Michael Flynn. Listening, Mr. President

also- Tawdry Trump the cousin of Audrey, the Carnivorous Alien Plant

Feed him, Seymour!

(If we feed him enough, he might explode!)

Is it not odd, how people close to him, disappear ?

Where did they go ?
 
Wow. Why don't you people just walk around with a great big sign that says, "I have the brain of a 6 yr old?

Better get that civil war going soon, because things like this are why liberal supporters/soldiers are walking away from you.
 
No, I'm good. Cognizant thought processes and a critical mind capable of thinking beyond the pablum state run media and fringe "web toons" regurgitated material pretty much means I can listen to multiple sources and disseminate the truth between them all.

Truth? Trump's a crooked scumfucker from a criminal family and has been long before he ever shilled for president.

Go back to target practicing AR-15's on your sister's barbie dolls in the overgrown lot you and the other chili-choking fat fuckers gather in to swill Pabst Blue Ribbon and talk about how the country was great when it was run by Jesus and niggas had shine boxes.

Moron.

My 2 cents.
 
Better get that civil war going soon, because things like this are why liberal supporters/soldiers are walking away from you.

Riiiight, and that's why the Dems fared so poorly in the elections last month.

Seriously, what on earth has you thinking liberals are "walking away" from opposition to Trump?!
 
My I, like Trump, isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier.
 
Wow. Why don't you people just walk around with a great big sign that says, "I have the brain of a 6 yr old?

Better get that civil war going soon, because things like this are why liberal supporters/soldiers are walking away from you.

Oh no!:eek:

Looks at my sign saying I have the brain of a 5 yr old.

Apparently I misread the secret communique from our evil, anti-American socialist, Satanist, etc...etc...Jewish mastermind: George Soros. No don't walk away guys. I can fix this.

Pulls out a sharpie.

All I gotta do is change all the fives to a six. Gimme a sec here guys. LOL :D:D:D


Seriously you guys thinking there's gonna be a civil war coming are just...dumb....like you should walk around with signs saying you have the brains of a 5 yr old. Fortunately I suddenly have a surplus I can sell you all. That's totally capitalism for you.
 
When Trump goes down, all his Trumpettes are going to look around sheepishly and fade back into the mountain hollers, dragging their bump stocks behind them.
 
Trump is president and you guys hate him. How small do you guys feel next to him? This is sad. I didn't vote him, didn't vote for Hillary either. I didn't like any of the choices, but to sit at your computer and get revenge in this manner ... :confused:
 
It's simple, Bill - a fish rots from the head down. The country is doing the same, as long as Dunghill Trump is sitting on his golden pee throne in the oval office and tweeting to his 30,000,000 russian bots and Breitbart mailing list, we are going to have this sort of ennui and malaise decaying about the place.

And not voting in an election is never the answer.

I don't feel small at all, because I don't measure myself next to him - he's not even close to being up to my level. At the end of the day, all politics are local - and the president is too removed from the common man to really have any comparative impact.

It's the broader decisions he makes, the ever increasing number of sycophants and toadies he surrounds himself with, and the moronic imbecilic 280 characters of easily proven lies and disrespect that he doles out almost hourly that is helping to rot this presidency in such a way that we haven't seen or felt as a country for well over 2 or 3 generations.

We'll get through this twit wrangler in time and emerge the other side smarter and a wiser - and hopefully when the time comes around again (and it will, history and karma are cyclical bitches if anything at all) we won't hire the populist TV star because he sounds "cool".

My 2 cents.
 
And not voting in an election is never the answer.


Not voting is a right that we have. And, if any truly dedicated politicians are out there, it can be used to to great effect and protest, but everyone believes that voting is a must and that it is important: but declaring that we won't bend to the will of the parties may influence their strategies in the future. Unfortunately, people don't believe that, so it may never happen.

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still an evil, and I won't be a part of it.
 
Trump is president and you guys hate him. How small do you guys feel next to him? This is sad. I didn't vote him, didn't vote for Hillary either. I didn't like any of the choices, but to sit at your computer and get revenge in this manner ... :confused:

Trump is hated because he's always been a self-obsessed, sleazy, corrupt, totally amoral shyster mobster who has screwed everyone not named Donald Trump and can't open his mouth without lying. He was hated before the Russians ran him for president and he got the job despite losing the popular vote. It goes far further back than the presidency.

And we're not wild about dumb bunny Trumpsters like you either who are dumb as rocks and are enabling Trump's fleecing of America and Russia's undermining the nation's well-being and values.

Next to him--and you--I feel quite noble, thank you very much, you slimy fucker. :D

Any other stupid questions?
 
Trump is hated because he's always been a self-obsessed, sleazy, corrupt, totally amoral shyster mobster who has screwed everyone not named Donald Trump and can't open his mouth without lying. He was hated before the Russians ran him for president and he got the job despite losing the popular vote. It goes far further back than the presidency.

And we're not wild about dumb bunny Trumpsters like you either who are dumb as rocks and are enabling Trump's fleecing of America and Russia's undermining the nation's well-being and values.

Next to him--and you--I feel quite noble, thank you very much, you slimy fucker. :D

Any other stupid questions?

Wow. Lol. I know children who debate like you.
 
And you continue with the insults. Do you think saying it over and over again makes it so? I'm going to pat you on the head now and send you on your way. Have fun being you.
 
Like most stupid Trumpettes, you go on ignore. Not worth the read. You've had more than enough time and of Trump's behavior to wake up and get your head on straight.
 
Last edited:
Two years ago I knew that he was a child, lazy and over confident. I wished him well and that he would grow as a result of the enormous responsibility he faced. About an hour latter he wished all of his supporters a Happy New Year and pretty much told the rest of us to kiss his ass. He's been on that same message for almost 2 years. How can anyone be surprised that he's hated? Each day he's gotten worse.
 
He likely would have won the election from nobody except Hillary.

Depends on how much effort Russian wanted to put in it for anyone else. There was a reason they really, really didn't want Hillary Clinton as president, and most of that has to do with whether the United States would hold its place as the only superpower rather than a third-rate laughing stock. Food for thought--for those who are capable of thought. Are you capable of analytical thought, Richard?
 
No doubt.

Than you should be able to discern where all of this is headed, as well, increasingly, on how we got here, Richard. It's not hard to figure out and it isn't because of anything Hillary Clinton did or didn't do--it's more how the American electorate let itself be bamboozled by the Russians and Republican Swiftboaters. (And yet she still won the popular vote by a 3-million-vote margin.)

So, I gotta say that, no, you don't seem to have much on the ball analytically on the basis of your initial post to this thread.
 
Last edited:
Riiiight, and that's why the Dems fared so poorly in the elections last month.

Seriously, what on earth has you thinking liberals are "walking away" from opposition to Trump?!

Yeah the Blue Tide really swept the country, didn't it? More like a ripple. You lost the Senate and barely held on to the house. The candidate you all said were gonna go down in flames, didn't. Even Florida, that you all said was gonna be all Dem, LOST. Why? You had Parkland to polarize everyone against the Republicans.

Parkland was the very reason you lost Florida. 5 min after the shooting stopped, the Libs were crying out that this was all because of the NRA and Conservatives not cowing to their gun control demands. CNN did a Town Hall on live TV. Stirred up a boatload of hatred for the GOP and NRA. You paraded the survivors in front of everyone with scripted messages.

Then the visceral emotional response faded and the truth began to come out. A Sheriff who not only DIDN'T send his TRAINED deputies into the school to stop the shooting, he was the very man who prevented reports of the teens mental problems and violent outbreaks to CDIC. THAT would have prevented him from purchasing the gun to start with. Liberal school policies dictated that his behavior not be reported to the authorities so that the boys future would not be tarnished.

What kind of future does that kid have now? Better question: What kind of future do his victims have?

That was YOUR DOING. That was the LIBERALS who allowed those kids to be killed. Their blood is on YOUR hands.

The people in Florida saw what the truth was and saw the lies, the manipulation and the BULLSHIT and the turned against you.

Oh, the Civil War you wanted? It's going on right now in the Democrat party. They are on the verge of bankruptcy even WITH Hillary's $20m donation and all of Soros donations. Now they are fighting with each other. Your party is tearing itself apart and you're so fucking stupid that you just go right on snorting the shit they shove up your nose.
 
Back
Top