The 99th Weak of the Lumpy Dumpling's Fall.

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Ex-prosecutor reveals one major charge Mueller left off Manafort filing that looks like a hidden trap for Trump

Perhaps a Perjury Trap?:)

“There are also other things are missing here that might not be under seal. For example, there was a whole issue with Manafort double-dealing and spying and violating joint defense agreements — it’s just not mentioned here,” she noted.

“That was a big deal when it was revealed that he was back-channeling to the White House,” Capehart reminded. “Explain the significance of that.”

“Double dealing — being a fink and a spy,” she argued. “It’s very bad to be a fink and a spy.”

“What’s interesting about it is when did the Mueller people find out? And if they found out in time, did they do anything about it?” she asked. “Since they knew he was feeding information to other people, did they feed him some information that affected Trump’s answers to his questions?”

:D:D:D
 
Beleaguered Trump struggles to fill key White House post as he becomes more and more isolated

A beleaguered President Donald Trump on Monday insisted hush payments made to women before the 2016 election were legal, as he struggled to fill the key position of chief of staff — made toxic by two years of White House turmoil.

While it remains unclear whether a sitting president can actually be indicted, the US leader has found himself cited in an FBI campaign finance probe, only deepening tensions as he ends his second year in office with top lieutenant John Kelly stepping down and opposition Democrats poised to take control of the lower house of Congress.

Awww.:D
 
‘Deliverance sequel’: Internet in stitches as Jon Voight throws his name in the ring for Trump’s next chief of staff

Pro-Trump actor Jon Voight was seen cavorting at the White House on Monday — and suggested to a reporter that he’s ready to be the president’s next chief of staff.

The hilarity began when CNN’s Kaitlin Collins, who flagged his arrival at the White House earlier in the afternoon, asked the actor if he was going to be outgoing chief of staff John Kelly’s replacement.

"Uh oh, I hear banjos!!":eek:

Well heck, who will ride herd on the Dumpling now?

Exactly what the president needs’: Republican strategist pushes Kellyanne Conway for chief of staff

“Someone else who hasn’t been mentioned — and only in the Trump universe would this potentially work — is Kellyanne Conway,” Pel Perico argued.

“Kellyanne was campaign manager, she knows how to handle Trump,” she continued. “She’s been in the White House for two years, so she’s seen the operations.”

“I know people are going to go berzerk on Twitter, but she’s a very smart woman,” Del Perico added.

And she has already sacrificed any employ-ability she had before Trump. So a win win and woman telling Mitch to stick it up his ass!:D
 
Last edited:
Google CEO forced to explain why Trump’s photo appears when you search for ‘idiot’

‘Furious’ John Kelly left detailed notes on Trump and Kushner in view of his staff

Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe explains why the Constitution requires ability to indict sitting president

“The president and vice president run as a ticket. No president selects a vice president who wouldn’t strongly consider doing for him exactly what Vice President Gerald Ford did for President Richard Nixon: namely, give the president a full pardon shortly after he becomes the former president — whether that sudden reversal of fortune occurs upon the president’s being turned out by the voters, or upon his being impeached and removed, or upon his resigning under the threat of such ignominious removal,” Tribe wrote.

“It’s crazy to assume that the framers of the impeachment power would have created a system in which even the most criminally corrupt president could permanently escape full accountability,” he added.

:)
 
Everybody Knows Trump Is Getting Indicted. Even Fox News.

Very important Fox News "legal" analyst "Judge" Andrew Napolitano is often a great big Trump fluffer, known for blowing conspiracy theories right into the president's dickhole. He was the one who gave Trump the crazy idea that "Obama people" had done "wire tapps" right inside his fanny, for instance.

But sometimes Napolitano is weirdly sane. When the feds did an early morning panty raid on all of Paul Manafort's panties, Napolitano said if they do a raid like that, that means there's a there there. (He was right!) Another time, one million years ago during the fake-ass "Spygate" scandal (remember that one? us neither), Napolitano said right into the TV camera and thus directly into the president's brain that "Spygate" was a bunch of horseshit. He even thinks the DoJ was right to indict criming Republican congressmen Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins, just because they did all those crimes. And he took CNN's side in the White House's war on Jim Acosta.

So ... you never know what you're gonna get with Napolitano, we guess. But here he is again, being correct! Commenting on the Southern District of New York's sentencing memo on Michael Cohen, which strongly asserted that "Individual 1" was either complicit in or directed some of Michael Cohen's crimes,

So, Guilty, Guilty, and Guilty again! :D
 
Internet applauds Pelosi and Schumer for making Trump look like ‘the pompous, uneducated, empty suit he is

Democratic congressional leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer gave President Donald Trump an earful in the Oval Office — and social media users loved it.

The incoming House Speaker and the Senate Minority leader met Tuesday with Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, and the pair of Democratic lawmakers blasted the president for threatening a government shutdown over his proposed border wall.

Chuck Schumer hilariously roasts Trump to his face for bragging about winning North Dakota

Schumer then chimed in to point out that the big reason for those gains was Republicans winning in deep-red states where incumbent Democrats faced steep hurdles to reelection.

“When the president brags that he won North Dakota and Indiana, he’s in real trouble,” Schumer joked as Trump stared at him angrily.

“I did!” a defensive Trump replied. “We did win North Dakota and Indiana!”

:rolleyes:
 
Furious Trump is ‘seething in silence’ after Michael Cohen sentencing — bellowing the lawyer ‘is a liar’:

President Donald Trump’s bill signing was remarkably quiet Wednesday. The president didn’t pop off, randomly make jokes or schmooze the way he normally does. Instead, he signed the bill, shook a few hands and exited.

CNN’s Jim Acosta said that sources told him the president is “seething” in silence, even bellowing that former lawyer Michael Cohen “is a liar.”

Cohen get three years in SDNY trial! Lumpy can't pardon him for state crimes, so....:D
Also AMI rolled over today,maybe we'll see what they had in the safe?????:rolleyes::):D

BUSTED: National Enquirer admits it committed a felony ‘in concert with’ Trump’s campaign

SDNY said that it has chosen not to prosecute AMI for the illegal campaign contribution at this point provided that the company continues cooperating with the investigation.

The office also acknowledged that AMI had provided “substantial and important assistance” with its investigation into the illegal campaign contribution.

The revelation that AMI has admitted to making an illegal payment to a former Trump mistress with the specific intent to swing the outcome of the election will undercut the president’s claims that paying off Playboy model Karen McDougal and adult film star Stormy Daniels was a simple business transaction.
 
Last edited:
President Trump is a felon: Fox News legal analyst

But we knew that Judge.

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney pleaded guilty to crimes involving a scheme to pay off two women Trump had affairs with.

Fox News host Shep Smith discussed the developments with the network’s legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, who said Trump appears to be in deep trouble.

Trump appears to be guilty of a felony, said Napolitano.

“The felony is paying Michael Cohen to commit a felony. It’s pretty basic,” he said, explaining how hiring someone to commit a crime makes you guilty of that crime. “You’re liable, criminally liable for the commission of that crime. That’s what the prosecutors told the federal judge.”

"Felonious Trump"
is Lumpy's new hash tag!
 
abc_tw_trump_ocare_160131a-300x161.jpg


"It wasn't me!"::eek:

‘You and your spawn are going to jail’: Trump mocked for trying to tweet his way out of Cohen’s felony allegations

President Donald Trump issued a carefully worded denial after his attorney Michael Cohen implicated him in a criminal conspiracy — and social media users buried him in derision.

The president insisted he had never directed Cohen to “break the law” by paying hush money to two women just ahead of the election, which he had flatly denied knowing about earlier this year, and claimed his attorney had not actually broken the campaign finance laws he admitted to violating.
 
Suprise!

Republicans call Trump ‘nuts’ behind his back and say he ‘doesn’t understand anything

Outgoing Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday that many of her Republican colleagues are not nearly as deferential to President Donald Trump in private as they are in public.

When asked on the show what words GOP senators use to describe the president in private, McCaskill didn’t hesitate to say that they call him both “nuts” and “weak” when he’s not around.

She also get that GOP lawmakers think that Trump “doesn’t really understand government” and “doesn’t care to understand anything complicated” because he has “no intellectual curiosity.”

Well! Lumpy sounds just dreadful.:rolleyes:
 
So do the Republican dummies in Congress. They have nothing to lose to dump him and try to reform around someone else who is less of a buffoon.

Well that leaves Pence out of the running.:)
 
Manafort urged Trump to ‘declare a PR war on the FBI’ in ‘earliest days’ of his presidency

Newly revealed government documents obtained by Vox investigative reporter Murray Waas show that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort urged President Donald Trump to go all-out in attacking the FBI from the “earliest days” of his presidency.

The records obtained by Waas shed more light on the communications between Manafort and the White House that special counsel Robert Mueller’s office alleges Manafort lied about even after he agreed to fully cooperate with investigators.

Oh that'll work out well!:rolleyes:

FBI vs Lumpy Dumpling

Vegas couldn't calculate the odds of Lumpy's winning.:D:D
 
GOP dreading more ‘paralysis and dysfunction’ no matter who Trump picks for chief of staff

New York Times reporter Jeremy Peters told MSNBC on Friday that it didn’t matter who President Trump chooses for White House chief of staff to his sources in the Republican Party: they’re bracing for unprecedented levels “paralysis and dysfunction” over the next six months.

Peters said that the “chaos” swirling around the president was making it especially difficult to find someone for the position.

Example:

Trump gets turned down by yet another chief of staff candidate as Chris Christie withdraws

Christie-and-Trump-NJ.com_-300x161.png


"Not even happening!"

“I’ve told the president that now is not the right time for me or my family to undertake this serious assignment,” Christie said, in a statement posted by the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman. “As a result, I have asked him to no longer keep me in any of his considerations for this post.”
 
Trump Inauguration Invited To Trump Criminal Investigation Party, WOOHOO!

Okay, Wonkers, we just worked our way through the Wall Street Journal and New York Times stories on criminal investigations of the Trump inauguration and super PAC, and something is very rotten in Denmark. But this stuff is complicated, and it's Friday, and hell, it could very well be indictment-thirty, who even knows! So let's break this down Top Five Style and see if we can flag some of the hinkiest bits of this stinker, 'kay?

ANNNND, Ivanka negotiated the deal to pump up the rates at Trump International Home of Grifting.:)

Trump’s inaugural committee paid the Trump Organization — and Ivanka negotiated the price

:rolleyes: :)
 
Last edited:
Was he one of the ten - twelve people that Trump was considering?

One of the five as of today, yes, with Kushner being the only other one I have heard as being one of the five. Christie really wants the attorney general post, I understand.
 
Back
Top