lonely old chubby wife

cuck72

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Posts
2,500
A mature wife in her 50's is a little on the heavy side, but still not bad. With a nice mature mommy face, a plump but still shapely ass, and nice 36C old hangers. She's missing the sex her and her husband use to have. She still gets horny, but her husband can't stay hard and starts giving up on sex. She sends mixed messages to a couple of wild young punk kids in their 20's that work where she works. She becomes real friendly with one, and she gave him her cell, and he starts calling and leaving nasty sex messages to her. Then his friend starts doing the same. HE'S! sending his big hard young cock pic's to her.

At first she's upset about how disgusting and disrespectful these punk kids are. But she doesn't tell her husband or anyone else at their job. They make nasty comments to her at work, that she laughs off. But she weakens as time goes by, she finds herself getting horny and excited that these young men are thinking about sex and her. Then the calls and nasty porn chats start. They call her late at night and say such nasty perverted things to her, at first she hangs up on them, but after a few calls, she stays on and starts to respond to them. They tell her stuff like are you touching your fat old pussy, she does and starts becoming their submissive horny old slut over the phone.

Soon she's fucking them and loving their rock hard young men cocks.
 
Last edited:
The level of degradation and disrespect that she submits to is highly amusing.
She's basically a mature old wife, who still has sexual needs that she's not getting at home. So once these couple of young men start giving her attention, she likes it. But these young guys start pushing it further, start making sexual comments. Then start the dirty phone calls late at night, her old man already asleep, he gets up early for work. So It turns into her having phone sex with them. They get a kick out of hearing her masturbating for them. The dirty embarrassing questions they start asking her. You wearing panties now? what do they look like? they tell her stuff like. Go ahead start rubbing your pussy and get it wet for us. Get your panties wet that your old limp dick husband doesn't.

This comes to me because like 20 years ago my wife was getting calls late at night from a younger co-worker. She would mention him to me at times, during work talk with me. I was the one going to bed early because of my job. I was so jealous, but also hard and excited when he called and they talked for over an hour, then I would fall asleep. I never knew if they had sex, but he was calling my wife real late at night, like every couple of weeks for like 3 or 4 months.
 
She locates incels online and tantalizes them with offers of mature sex -- to prevent mass shootings.
 
How about she has a spare bedroom and puts it up for rent with the local college. Then she would have young guy living with her for a year or two.
 
How about she has a spare bedroom and puts it up for rent with the local college. Then she would have young guy living with her for a year or two.
That works. Maybe she only rents to seniors and so gets a fresh one every year. Is she lonely over summer sessions? Let's say a renter has an outside lover but her rule is, no guests. What complications arise?

Next, what triggers her renter(s) to accept her advances? It's easy if she has a hot tub. Or she or the renter get contorted and the other applies a therapeutic massage -- that goes sensual. Or one hot night they're barely clothed, sitting on the sofa drinking wine coolers and watching TV, when a pr0n scene appears. Or the renter comes home stinking drunk; she bathes and blows him. Next night he comes in drunk with a drunk buddy, and she cleans and blows them both. Then comes the spit-roasting.
 
another thought

That works. Maybe she only rents to seniors and so gets a fresh one every year. Is she lonely over summer sessions? Let's say a renter has an outside lover but her rule is, no guests. What complications arise?

Next, what triggers her renter(s) to accept her advances? It's easy if she has a hot tub. Or she or the renter get contorted and the other applies a therapeutic massage -- that goes sensual. Or one hot night they're barely clothed, sitting on the sofa drinking wine coolers and watching TV, when a pr0n scene appears. Or the renter comes home stinking drunk; she bathes and blows him. Next night he comes in drunk with a drunk buddy, and she cleans and blows them both. Then comes the spit-roasting.
The mature old plumper has nice big 36C tits and little over weight, but a nice shapely round ass. Doesn't look as old as she is, she don't look or act as old as most her age. The natural realistic thing would be, that the horny old wife is very friendly, and just gets friendly with the younger hunk renter, the renter a real handy man too. So I can see him helping her out fixing stuff her lazy husband forgets about. They become relaxed, and get close, where he starts making sexually comments to her. She starts having fantasies about him, then as they get closer, he's calling her to say hi, perhaps he's been drinking and gets a hard-on thinking of her big tits and nice plump old ass. The phone chat starts heating up.
 
I go back to bed and jack off

The husband / me has lots of cuckold fantasies. So I wake up to go piss but as soon as I open the bedroom door I hear my wife talking on her phone. She's saying some shocking nasty things. I peek around the corner and see her playing in her panties, she's on the phone telling this guy what she's wearing. Her silk short nightie and lacy panties, and moaning saying "that he's getting her panties so wet." I go piss, and my wife pulls her hand out of her panties real fast, but I see how wet her fingers are. All three of her fingers, so she must have been shoving her three middle fingers deep in her hairy old cunt. OMG! I wonder what this guys was saying to her?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top