What Do We Expect From Pale Yam in Orange Paint ?

Kristin Wilson Keppler
@TheOtherKeppler

Texas/Mizzou girl covering Capitol Hill for CNN. My kids are weird.
@chris_keppler
lets me be his wife. I'm bad at Twitter.
Washington, DC

Kristin Wilson Keppler
Kristin Wilson Keppler
@TheOtherKeppler

There is a candy handoff! W reaches to his left hand for a candy between handshakes and gives to Michelle, who smiles

11:24 AM · Dec 5, 2018

Kristin includes a video clip of GW Bush walking down the church aisle, arriving at the pew where the former presidents and their wives are seated.

The highly decorated military honor guard that was insulted by Trump (Trump handed the honor guard his overcoat, as if he were a servant.) has his splendidly uniformed back turned to Trump. His eyes are facing away from Trump. The guard is blocking Trump's view of the aisle, and the people that accompanied GW Bush down the aisle.

Trump wears the expression a six year old child wears on their face, when they watch Santa Claus give another boy the gift that they, themselves wrote to Santa, about.

You can see Trump's regret, on his face, that he has chosen the role of King of the Yahoos. Once, again, his early childhood wound of rejection is mirrored in this situation and this moment. Trump is not from the same social caste as GW Bush, because of the fact that his grandfather was scum, and his father was scum. Trump will never receive this level of sincere community welcome and acceptance.

Trump compensates by putting his tiny paw on GW Bush's back, while GW Bush is extending his body and arm, to give Michelle Obama a piece of candy. Laura Bush insistently taps the presumptuous, too familiar, and offending Trump arm, and interrupts Trump's attention. She distracts Trump by speaking to him.

Some odd part of Trump's psyche decides to mess with someone that hates his guts.

Trump displays his domination and power, by placing a patriarchal, fatherly hand on GW Bush's back, when GW Bush is helpless to protest. (FFS, GW was stretched out and balancing over a desk, supported by one hand. GW was given no choice in the matter.) If Laura had not stepped in, would GW Bush have socked Trump on the nose ?

gsgs comment-
That is one, fucked-up Trump instinct.
Gain the upper hand, by messing with someone, give them no choice.
Do it when they are vulnerable and helpless to protest, or respond.

yuck

/end gsgs comment
 
August 11, 2018

On the night before the White Supremacist celebration, of the anniversary of the murder of Heather Heyer at Charlottesville terrorist attack

Trump welcomed White Supremacists on his private property.

BEDMINSTER – Despite heavy rain, President Donald Trump welcomed bikers and their motorcycles to the Trump National Golf Course Saturday for what was billed as a "Bikers For Trump" rally.

"President Trump was so cordial — like a regular guy — like talking to one of your neighbors," Peters said. "He didn't have a microphone. He didn't use a podium. He didn't have a prepared speech. He was joking around with us and talking like a regular guy."

On the Bikers for Trump 2020 Facebook page, Gia Marie said those in attendance had a "a great time."

"We love our President," she said. "We were treated like royalty."

Earlier in the day, Trump was busy on Twitter, calling out Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his alleged enemies in the FBI. He also marked the anniversary of the deadly Charlottesville rally with a tweet that said he condemns "all types of racism and acts of violence." It was a change from last year when the event occurred and he tweeted there was "blame on both sides" for the violence that happened when white nationalists descended on Charlottesville to protest the removal of Confederate statutes and marched through town shouting racist slurs.

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/sto...rs-trump-meet-president-bedminster/971280002/


White Supremacists were given assurance by Trump, that they had a place at the political table.


What Snopes said-

What's True
A photograph shows a Bikers for Trump member bearing an apparent Nazi 'SS' tattoo.

What's False
This photograph was not shared by President Trump in his tweet about "Bikers for Trump" visiting his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bikers-for-trump-tattoos/


What was left out of they Central Jersey article, is what the symbols were, on the patches that the political group were wearing


https://www.theroot.com/snopes-debunks-claim-that-trump-posed-with-bikers-with-1828307999

Snopes notes that it is not known who decided to combine the photograph from the Portland “Patriot Prayer” rally with the ones shared by the president in his tweet, but the suggestion to do so was made by Twitter user @ASchmalbert shortly after Trump tweeted about the bikers visiting him in Bedminster. @ASchmalbert did not, however, suggest that the resulting photo combination should be represented as having been tweeted by the president himself.

So, just to be clear, the sitting president did not tweet a photo in which a biker was sporting Nazi tattoos or Nazi symbols in tattoo form.



Somewhere out there, ESPN owes Jemele Hill an apology for being the first reporter to openly call out what everyone knows: President Trump openly supports, roots for, shares his friends and family plan minutes with, and coddles white supremacists.


December 12, 2018

Slain Charlottesville activist’s mom rips Trump for hosting neo-Nazi bikers on anniversary of her daughter’s death

"On the anniversary of her death I believe he had a large crowd of bikers come to the White House, and I have nothing against bikers, in general, except for the ones that are proudly displaying their Nazi slogans and tattoos, many of whom were at the White House, and again, he was delighted with the crowd,” she said. “I took that as a dog whistle.”


https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/sl...-neo-nazi-bikers-anniversary-daughters-death/

Yes, it was murder.

In prison for life.

He ended her life.
 
December 13, 2018


Today the most diverse butterfly sanctuary in the country, and other protected areas in the lower Rio Grande Valley along the US-Mexico border, are under threat. Last week, the US supreme court issued a ruling allowing the Trump administration to waive 28 federal laws, including the Endangered Species Act and the Clean Air Act, and begin construction on 33 new miles of border wall in the heart of the valley – and right through the butterfly center.


The center opened in 2003 and is the flagship project of the North American Butterfly Association.

We fully anticipate that they will seize the land by quick take,” said Wright, referring to a Depression-era provision of the eminent domain law that gives federal agencies the right to take property without compensation or adjudication. “Legal claims are not addressed or settled. You don’t get your day in court. You don’t get to negotiate appraisals or offers. Nothing,” said Wright.



"They are violating our constitutionally protected rights, and that should terrify everyone,” she said. “Even if you don’t care about butterflies, you should care about this.”

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/13/butterfly-sanctuary-border-wall-mission-texas

Last year, American newspapers reported on private property invaded by bulldozers and front loaders. Farmland, ranch land, fenced land. Private property has already suffered from government invasion.
 
What Would Happen If The Government Shuts Down This Week ?


December 17, 2018
10:00 AM

The president himself will be out of town during the shutdown, on a 16-day stay at his Mar-A-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/17/6766...ampaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2047


Aviation Administration
Dec 13
Dec 14

The alert warns pilots to avoid the airspace over Mar-a-Lago during the more than two-week time frame, from Dec. 21 to Jan. 6, but does not indicate when Air Force One will arrive or depart Palm Beach International Airport.

The upcoming visit would be longer than last year’s 12-day visit, putting Trump in Palm Beach a day earlier than his Dec. 22 arrival last year and four days later than his Jan. 2 departure. It would be his longest retreat at Mar-a-Lago, dubbed the Southern White House, since the president’s inauguration in January 2017.

Trump’s extended stay means he will not be in Washington when the new Congress, including the Democratic majority in the U.S. House of Representatives, is sworn in on Jan. 3.

The Jan. 6 departure date means the president could also attend the Palm Beach Police Foundation’s Policeman’s ball on Jan. 5.


https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20181213/breaking-trump-plans-16-day-holiday-visit-to-mar-a-lago
 
Pale painted Yam makes impossible demand-

"Give me 5 billion dollars, for My Wall!"


(photo-op, propaganda opportunity- featuring Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi)

oops

Schumer and Pelosi appear to be the adults in the room. Gigantic Trump Baby balloon is seen, outside of White House window (photoshop)

December 18, 2018

Sen. Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) told McConnell Tuesday that Democrats would not accept the deal, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) criticized the plan to reprogram the funds.

“Leader Schumer and I have said that we cannot support the offer they made of a billion-dollar slush fund for the president to implement his very wrong immigration policies,” Pelosi said. “So that won’t happen.”



https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.44d789ccfe7a

Pale Yam does not have the votes ?

Nope.


Alex Moe
@AlexNBCNews
·
1h
.
@PressSec
says WH is disappointed the Senate hasn’t voted on something yet to fund government and says once they do, WH will make decision if will sign it or not


2:14 PM · Dec 18, 2018


TIME
@TIME
·
1h
GOP lawmakers stuck in shutdown limbo as President Trump waffles on wall funding


2:45 PM · Dec 18, 2018

Pale Yam has bragged big, blustered, and then backed off, backed down, and poked a hole in the big balloon of hot air, before.

How are the troops at the Mexican border ?

Pale Yam sent them there to rot during the Winter holidays. Pale Yam will dine with his fans, his family, and play golf on Trump private property. Christmas, party with police, New Years Eve is an expensive event for Mar-A-Lago patrons.

The red-carpet affair is not open to the public. However, club members and guests will pay more this year to get in.

Ticket prices for dues-paying club members are $650, up from $600 last year and $525 the year before, according to Palm Beach sources. Club guests will pay a hefty $1,000 to ring in the New Year with the president, up from $750 last year and $575 the year before, according to sources.

At Mar-A-Lago, Trump.may attend the Palm Beach Police Foundation’s Policeman’s ball on Jan. 5. The foundation is one of the few charities that remained loyal to Mar-a-Lago


https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20181213/breaking-trump-plans-16-day-holiday-visit-to-mar-a-lago


Oh, look!

More horse barn waste, disguised as legitimate information! It is from Sarah Huckabee Sanders' mouth. Of course it stinks.

Nope.
No funding.
Pale Yam will be forced to bully more soldiers, and take more money away from America's defence.
*not surprised*

December 18, 2018

'Have you done the math on that?'

Reporters debunk Sarah Sanders' embarrassing claim that Mexico will pay for the wall


She's trying to pretend that a ridiculous campaign applause line is a political reality

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...-sarah-sanders-embarrassing-claim-mexico-will
 
Merry Christmas, child prisoners of Trump Prisons for Immigrant Children, Babies, and Teens.


December 18, 2018

"We do not need a Wall. We need a dome, to keep people with visas out of the USA. The jets are flying immigrants into the USA! Horrors! American Airlines will pay for the Dome."

(Joke borrowed from Jimmy Tingle, comedian.)


The idea that money intended for housing poor people or educating children might now go toward building a wall is pretty fucking insane!!!

https://splinternews.com/what-the-fuck-is-sarah-huckabee-sanders-even-talking-ab-1831181438

But, of course, Trump would remove housing and education money.


Trump does not understand "Public Good," of donated hospitals, donated hospital wards, donated libraries, schools, donated public utilities, such as parks, sports fields, playgrounds.

The one park that had Trump's name on it was an old Trump property that was a run down toxic mess with no Trust Fund to renovate it. He used his Charity Fund to run his business, and get goodies for himself, to make business deals to benefit himself.


He took money away from children that needed medical care. He took food away from babies. Forget early education for poor children. He took money away from cancer victims. He took money away from cancer research. He took away from H.I.V. and A.I.D.S. Forget women and men with abusive partners or spouses. No money for that.

Trump's loyal supporters have been convinced to be angry about medical care given to the poor. But, to approve of trillions of taxpayers dollars to be poured into billionaire's bank accounts.


Hitler built an economic system around punishing "The Other," and waging war.Jewish people suffered, Non-Aryans suffered. Dissidents and resisters suffered. The world suffered, until he was stopped.

Trump chose to base his economy on hiring men to arrest people, and imprison children. Waging war on American dissidents. Our police department have been para-militarized. He removed the power of money from The People, removed money from the common treasury, and gave it to billionaires.

The People are Trump's enemy, when they protest Trump's Kleptocracy


Trump chose Muslim and Mexican people to victimize. Trump is not thrilled with people that immigrate from Africa, or nations that nurture non-Aryan cultures.

He scraped away money from programs that provided aid, help, assistance. Why ?-15,000 children are in prisons . There are thousands of men to pay, to torment and torture the children and their parents.

The I.C.E. men were hired to remove Americans without documentation. That happened, and they ran out of people to arrest. (Now, they arrest people with documentation. It takes money to fight unjustified expulsion. Many are lucky to return to their homes.)

I.C.E. men were ordered to arrest people that stepped forward to volunteer to give the jailed children a home worthy of human beings.

I.C.E. men will remain employed. A never-ending stream of desperate people, denied the legal right to seek asylum in America, will enter the U.S.A.


https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...ancer-research-head-start-and-womens-shelters

We refused to give Trump money for his Wall, and he sent soldiers to wage war against weapon-less, passive people seeking refuge from murder, rapes, slavery, robbery.


It Was A Trump Propaganda Effort


Despite Intimidation Tactics, Mom and Kids Tear-Gassed at US Border Finally Allowed to File for Asylum


A pair of Democratic lawmakers live-tweeted their experience accompanying asylum-seekers overnight at the Otay Mesa port of entry

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...ly-allowed-file?amp&__twitter_impression=true
 
I look at Trump, the Pale Painted Yam, and I am reminded of Thulsa Doom (A character from the Conan the Barbarian film)


One of the most searing images from the film, is a fanatic follower falling to her death.Thulsa Doom told her to commit suicide. Thulsa Doom was not sincere in any of the propaganda that he spoke to her. (He wanted to demonstrate to Conan his control over his followers, and how human flesh could destroy other objects.The suicide victim landed on a wooden structure, that splintered under the impact. It was Thulsa Doom's belief, that weapons, wealth, treasure, and alliances did not go far enough to provide influence, power, and control. His cult provided him with the missing element.

Thulsa Doom exploited, but Trump the Pale Painted Yam exploits his own country.


Jim Mattis abandoned the White House.

His mission has been accomplished.

His presence is no longer necessary.

Secretary of Defense meant something different, than it formerly had, under legitimate presidents.

How does this make America Great, Again ?." US stocks suffer worst week in a decade"

"Dow has fallen 10 percent from its September peak, wiping out all gains for the year."


Welcome to the Bear Market!


Do the cult members of Trump, the Pale Painted Yam, believe any of the propaganda that Trump speaks ? Our country is getting destroyed from the inside, by Trump.

The gremlins rejoice, and dance in a frenzy.

Trump, the worst that has ever had authority over America- That never should have been allowed anywhere near government- hoisted over our heads by greedy, shitty, heartless, self-seeking arseholes.


Merry Christmas, Trump Cult Christians

America Does Not Mean a Fuck to Trump, and neither Do You

There is nothing — besides the damaging optics of playing golf while hundreds of thousands of government workers go without paychecks — stopping Trump from coming to Palm Beach for some stretch of the holiday season. Besides missing what is expected to be lovely weather for golf, if Trump abides by Huckabee Sanders’ statement and a shutdown goes into the New Year, Trump would miss his signature, red-carpet New Year’s Eve party at Mar-a-Lago.

However, other Trump family members are already in Palm Beach.


https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20181221/trump-not-coming-tonight-as-faa-cancels-alert
 
1eaz2c.jpg
 
The Secret Service is providing Pale Painted Yam with funding for his New Year's Eve cash grab event at Mar-A-Lago

$1,000.00 for each paying customer
$1,000.00 for Pale Yam's bank account.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ar-a-lago-new-year-eve-party-shutdown-773385/

As was noted by Quartz this week, government spending data shows that the Secret Service paid Grimes Events & Party Tents Inc. of Delray Beach, Florida, $54,020 on December 19th for “TENT RENTAL FOR MAL.” An employee of the company confirmed to Quartz that it is providing tents for the annual for-profit bash at Trump’s “Winter White House” in Palm Beach

Americans chipping in to help Trump and the Palm Beach elite turn over their calendars isn’t unique to this year. The Secret Service spent just over $26,000 on an array of accessories for Mar-a-Lago’s New Year’s Eve party in 2017, which was attended by both Trump and Melania.


https://qz.com/1506879/trumps-mar-a-lago-party-tents-are-costing-taxpayers-54000/


The US government may be shut down, but taxpayers are footing the bill for Mar-a-Lago party tents


By Justin RohrlichDecember 24, 2018


The Secret Service also uses tents for security purposes, often as holding areas for vehicles and VIPs.

Last year, the Secret Service spent $26,457.28 to rent lights, generators, tables and tents for the Mar-a-Lago New Year’s bash, according to Newsweek

Recently, Quartz reported the Secret Service could spend more than $90,000 this winter on Florida golf cart rentals to shadow the president while he hits the links, bringing the agency’s total golf cart rental expenses to approximately $400,000 since Trump took office—an apparent modern record.

Another noteworthy Secret Service expenditure, this one for $41,250 and paid to BSE Performance of Peoria, Arizona, is for “GENERATORS AND LIGHT TOWERS RENTAL FOR MAL.”
 
The BSE contract has since been canceled, so the partygoers will be dancing in the dark, and maybe they won't notice that the guests of honor failed to show up.
 
December 27, 2018


Mad Dog PAC — the group of anti-Trump activists responsible for the impeachment billboard now on the motorcade route — is taking its message to the waterway behind Mar-a-Lago this weekend.

Claude Taylor, the group’s leader, plans to cruise the intracoastal waterway near Mar-a-Lago on Saturday afternoon aboard a 30-foot boat with a 14-foot tall inflatable rat propped on the aft

Taylor also intends to drive his 1970 Chevrolet truck and the rat along South Ocean Boulevard past Mar-a-Lago and other local roadways.

.

The 14-foot inflatable rat, sporting a suit, red tie, yellow pompadour hair and clutching a cellphone, has already made appearances outside the White House, Capitol Hill, the Trump International Hotel and other sites in Washington, DC


https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...oup-still-brings-inflatable-rat-to-mar-a-lago
 
"Quote: See- Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren gets under Pale Yam's thin skin. Recently she broke one of his favorite toys, a word. "Pocahantas" He used the word to taunt Elizabeth, and fire up his fanatic fans with this name. She broke his toy, by answering his challenge. She was tested for her genetic line, and ancestry. Her claim was not empty, and it was proved that she does have a distant Native American ancestor. Now, if Painted Pale Yam uses "Pocahantas" to tease and insult Elizabeth, he will look like a racist."

This is so funny. First off the DNA done by a friend of hers and a political money supporter, not an expert, didn't show anything that said she was Native American. Just the opposite. She lied to steal an education from a deserving Native American and to get jobs she was not qualified to have. If any "toy" was broken it was her lies. If he couldn't fake proof then no real DNA expert will back her false claims with accurate tests.

If there is a "RACIST" it is Mrs. Warren.

No American tribal group has accepted her as a member.

(Oh also the fake left who call themselves Democrats complain about money being spent by the President in various travels. Funny they never say anything bad about Obama sending to Chicago at tax payers expense a plane for pizza or the expensive "vacations" his wife and daughters took or the many times Clinton and Obama went to the rich fat cats in Hollywood, etc at government expense. Remember when Clinton held up air traffic in L.A. for a hair cut? God you people are so funny. And they never went to Compton or Harlem or East Chicago or gave any of their money or Foundation money to help Americans.)

I agree with you however that Presidents should pay for their own vacations and political trips. That Congress should not be above the laws they pass or that the Judicial Branch has the right to "make laws". That since the President has term limits that all politicians should otherwise they are being unconstitutional. That an amendment should be passed making judicial office a term limit office also.

That all elections must be honest. I.D. and only vote on one day unless a write in and then no state, like California, can take ballots by a political party from voters like they do here. That no vote should be counted until the last poll has closed. The people west of New York have rights too. All the way to Guam. Fake media has no right to "call" an election. Wait till the votes have been counted. No illegal or false votes that can't be verified. Illegal voters is the only reason the fake Democrats want slaves from south of the border. They know the American people would not vote for them and they could never win an honest election.

And no more fake foundations like the Clinton's. They have to prove that 90% of their money actually goes to actual charities and not political or personnel expenses.

Can any of you Obama leftist or Clinton fascists object to any of that?
 
The protest carried on, despite the shutdown.
Palm Beach New Years Eve party on Trump property without Trump

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...oup-still-brings-inflatable-rat-to-mar-a-lago


The Masks of Theatre

Trump does not exhibit the normal response of happiness and joy. People have noted that he does not smile, or laugh, unless it is in response to a cruelty.


The Mask of Comedy does not suit Trump

He is a clown, he is a buffoon.
But he is a frightening clown.
He is larger than life.
He crushes the bodies of the dead,
as he stumbles towards his next victim.

The Mask of Sadistic, Ugly Joy Jeers

"I am President, and you are not."

"Losers."

The Mask of Self Pity Whines

"Poor me!"

"I am a victim."

"Unfair!"

The Mask of Tragedy does not suit Trump.


President Obama cried sincere tears, as his heart cracked from pain, as any other normal person would. He shared smiles, laughter, love, affection, tenderness,and friendship.

The difference between Trump and Obama, is Obama was not deliberately cruel.


When Obama wore the Mask of Tragedy, it suited him, because his tears were for other human beings.

Babies and very young children cry when approached by Trump. Animals do not like him. There is something deeply wrong with Trump. Trump's spirit was killed somehow. It has rotted him, from the inside.
 
Back
Top