The Other Side of the Screen (closed)

“Fuck, shit....” were the only things escaping my mouth. For the moment, the vape pen didn’t even exist anymore. I shivered as my robe was pulled off me. I could feel exactly how hard Tommy was and dare I think that his hard cock was still hard because of me. After all, it wasn’t that long ago we’d been masturbating together.

“You fucking pervert....” I moaned

But this time I wasn’t trying to get away from him. If anything I was moving along with him. Our rough breathing filled my room. My pussy tingled with anticipation of how it might feel to have that big dick pounding inside me. My breasts swayed back and forth as I moved with him slapping against my ribs.

“Dry humping your sister like a dirty slut..”
 
“You fucking love it, slut,” I growled back at my sister, and delivered a swift spank to her thick round butt! She was moving right with me, and it was almost like she was trying to get off again, on my hard dick this time!

That’s when I spotted the vape pen, the tip peeking out from just under her pillow, and I got a really awful, dirty idea...

I reached forward and grabbed it, taking it, but keeping a hold on my sister in front of me, my dick still rubbing right between her slick thighs.

I reached forward and grabbed a hold of her long dark hair, and pulled her head back towards me, getting her onto her hands and knees. My other hand, with the vape, came around and I placed the business end between her lips and pressed the little button to feed her a hit.

I didn’t take it away, though, I just kept holding it there, making her take hit after hit as I humped her from behind...
 
“Ohhh god...” I whimpered as my brother kept dry humping me. This was right before he shoved the vape pen that he’d finally spotted under my pillow and grabbed. I wasn’t sure when but at this point I didn’t even care. If this was how it felt just dry humping him I could only imagine how it felt to actually fuck him.

”You fucking love it, slut. he’d said, my ass still tingled from the swift sharp smack on my ass. He kept hitting the button on the vape pen forcing me to take hit after hit as he continued to grind against me.

Everything was looking weird like ... okay there was no way to actually explain it. It was like an out of body experience. It was like I was there but wasn’t there but still there if that made any sense which it probably didn’t. I groaned around the vape pen taking in another few hits as my room seemed to float in the air and the only thing I felt was Tommy still dry humping me.
 
I finally pulled the vape pen away from my sister’s mouth and let her breathe fresh air. I took a few hits myself, even as I kept my hard cock nestled firmly between her thighs from behind.

I set the vape pen aside and grabbed ahold of my sister’s luscious butt. I squeezed her flesh and then slipped my fingers under her panties and pulled them up, wedging them up her asscrack and making a de facto thong, and then gave both cheeks another firm squeeze.

Fuck, my sister was perfect. Perfectly fuckable. My cock throbbed at the thought that I could totally nail her right now, and she was so fucking high she’d probably think it was just some weird dream.

That turned me on even more! My dick throbbed against her dripping pussy. Fuck, I wanted her so bad! My fingers grasped her panties at the waistband. It would be so easy to just yank them down and take her...
 
Was this even happening right now? I couldn’t even tell. Everything seemed to move in slow motion and the vape pen that had been nestled under my pillow was gone. Had I given it to him? Was I hallucinating this whole thing? No, no this definitely felt real, too real. I felt his Tommy’s cock pressed firmly against my ass.

I groaned because my underwear was practically up my ass. Well—not practically they were up my ass and I felt hands grip my asscheeks molding them like clay. If this was real and I was like 80 percent sure it was, were we continuing from where we left off earlier? Or was this his revenge because we didn’t continue on earlier?

The walls of my room seemed to get tighter as if it was cramming us together. Jesus how fucking high was I? It had to have been those last puffs that Tommy forced down my throat. Usually I’d have some witty remark that would either scare a guy off or make him keep going but all I could do was laugh and/or moan, sometimes at the same time.

“Very funny, Tommy. You got yer stupid pen. You can g-go now.” I slurred.
 
My sister slurred her words telling me I could go now that I had the vape pen back. I knew full well that what I wanted to do was just so incredibly wrong on so many levels. I had to relent. As bad as I wanted my sister, I couldn’t take her like this.

I pulled back, let her fall onto the bed on her side. She was stoned to the bone at this point and would surely just pass right on out, wouldn’t she? I admired her luscious, nearly naked form in front of me. Fuck, I wanted her. I shook my head. I just needed to keep talking to this chick on the other side of the screen. I couldn’t actually fuck my own real life sister! I gazed at her longingly for another moment before turning to head back to my own room...
 
I watched as Tommy finally left the room and laid my head back on the pillow. I couldn’t believe we’d all but actually fucked. We’d gotten super close to him just slamming his cock into my hot wet—-

“Shit...” I groaned. The room didn’t seem so small anymore. That was good, right? I reached for my phone on my dresser. Still nothing. I was incredibly hungry too and my body ached to be fucked now. It was even worse than before.

Thanks a fucking lot, Tommy. I thought to myself. I began browsing on the website to see if there were any other possible matches. After all, the guy on the other side of the screen obviously wasn’t the only perv who thought about being fucked by their relative.
 
When I got back to my room, I checked my phone and saw the response from my fake online sister: “Me too, I can already taste your cock slipping into my mouth as your tit fucking me. Can you see it, big bro?”

I responded back quickly: fuck yes sis, I’m sure you’ve got great fuckable titties! I can’t wait to bust a nut all over you

My erection from all the grinding on my own sister hadn’t even subsided. I was definitely rubbing one out, and soon. I lay there in my bed, imagining my sister slipping in here and servicing me with her mouth and tits...
 
My grin widened when my new brother messaged me back after what seemed like forever. I read over his words and couldn’t wipe the naughty smile off my face. I bit my lip as I glanced towards the door of my bedroom. Only moments ago my actual brother was grinding his cock against my pussy in an effort to get his vape pen back.

Now, I was alone in my bed again talking to some random guy who was probably just as perverted as I was when it came to thinking about incest.


I typed:

Maybe one night or day we can share pics...

I lightly teased myself again rubbing the outside of my panties feeling a bit of wet with his precum. God that was so hot. I thought about him sending me pics of his hard cock. It would be something to masturbate that would keep me off of Tommy’s cock.
 
I got a feeling we’re gonna share a lot more than just pics ;) I quickly shot back. I desperately needed to get off again, after what had just happened with my real sister and what this online sister was telling me, and nevermind all the weed in my system now, I was horny as fuck. My dick was still rock hard.

I started stroking it out again. I knew that was the only way I was gonna get any sleep tonight!
 
Oh do you? Curious minds would love to know what you have planned for us,bro.

I began teasing the entrance to my pussy before slipping in one digit. Part of me wondered if Tommy was having a hard time getting over this arousal another part of me wanted to say fuck you and not in a good way. I really was horny and extremely tempted to go grab my dildo. I wasn’t getting any real cock tonight but that didn’t necessarily mean I couldn’t fuck myself.

As I waited for a response from the fake brother I reached into my drawer and pulled out the giant dildo. However before I turned it on I typed:

You can talk dirty to me, bro. Don’t worry I won’t tell our parents.

I took the dildo and once again teased the entrance to pussy for a little bit.
 
Oh I’m sure we’ll be swapping spit and trading plenty of other bodily fluids as well as soon as we meet... I typed out and sent right back to her.

If you’re as hot as you are dirty, we are gonna have a filthy hot time together was my next comment, encouraged by her to give her some dirty talk, after all. It was kind of a shame, but also kind of a good thing, really, that the site we were using to chat through wouldn’t let us exchange photos or anything until we’d been talking for at least a week.

I started stroking my dick out. I was pretty sure my sister was fast asleep from all the weed I’d made her puff on, and I was high as fuck so I let myself enjoy my jerkoff session a bit more vocally than normal. “Oh fuck, you dirty slut sister of mine, suck my dick down your throat, fuck yes, just like that...” I groaned out loud...
 
As I slowly slid the sex you into pussy my phone buzzed not once but twice. With one hand I held the dildo in place and with my free hand I reached for my phone and quickly read my new brothers message and bit my lip. It was amazing what you could do with one hand. What I was doing was furiously typing with one hand.

I’m every bit as dirty as you think I am. I mean you found me on an incest dating site. Doesn’t get any dirtier than that, does it?

Then added after rubbing my pussy with the dildo.

I think the first thing I’ll do when we meet is suck your juicy cock.

I was about to hit send when the sound of my brother moaning from his bedroom. I hit send then listened closely to what he was saying.

“Oh fuck, you dirty slut sister of mine, suck my dick down your throat, fuck yes, just like that...”

A chill ran down my spine. Again yet another coincidence that I had a hard time ignoring.

What are you doing right now? I sent.
 
Her response made my dick throb, and hard, and I nearly got off right then and there. I promptly responded as I stroked myself. Jerking off, thinking of you choking on my dick! What are you doing?

Fuck, I was so into this. It was so wrong. I needed to find this girl. I wasn’t sure I could wait a whole week! She was perfect. I hoped like hell she was at least as hot as my own sister. Having someone to pretend with would definitely help get my mind off her!
 
I’m playing with my pussy, of course. My dildos pretty big, are you pretty big? No lying.

I needed to do a test to see if my assumption was right. I probably should tell him what I was thinking about. Tommy was in his room masturbating. I pretended it was me he was masturbating over again. I imagined his cock rubbing against my pussy again.

I began pushing the dildo in and out of my pussy. No moaning I couldn’t.

Currently teasing myself with my dildo imagining you teasing me with that big dick of yours
 
I’d send you a dick pic if I could to show you just how big I am I shot back to her, jerking myself harder now. Fuck, I needed to get off again! All I could see see in my head though was my own sister, doing exactly what this fake online sister was describing.

This was all too much! Fuck! I groaned loudly. “Dirty fucking slut,” came out of my mouth as I beat my meat. Having so recently cum meant I would have to get after it harder to achieve another orgasm.
 
I was pushing the vibrator in and out in and out IN and out imagining how big this guys dick was or at least attempting to. My brothers cock popped into my head tiny quiet whimpers slipped from my lips. I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep my whimpers of pleasure in for long.

“Dirty fucking slut,”

tommy was masturbating just like my fake brother. Okay so if I put two and two together. My fake brother stopped responding for a really long time twice tonight. Earlier when my brother came in to ask me if I wanted to smoke it out with him and then we got off with each other. Then again my online brother stopped messaging me when Tommy came to get his vape pen. This was too coincidental.

Holy shit, did he know I was me? I mean I couldn’t be too sure it was Tommy but all the signs pointed to him. If he didn’t know and he didn’t seem to know then I could have so much fun with this.

I paused in fucking myself and typed:

God your cock feels so good inside me big bro. Do you like fucking your sister like the little slut she is?
 
My cock throbbed as I read the words that my fake sister sent me. “Fuck yeah I do!” I growled out loud, and typed out exactly the same thing before sending it to her.

Fuck, but I needed to cum again and bad! All I could think about was my sister’s sexy body, those amazing tits, us masturbating together and then my rubbing my dick all up on her... it was too much.

Fuck, I’m gonna cum I sent her, so close to the edge...
 
Holy shit!

HOLY SHIT.

This fake brother, he wasn’t my fake brother. I was now at least 99 percent sure it was Tommy getting off in his room thinking about me. It shouldn’t have been as hot as I thought it was and the best part was that he had no idea he was actually talking to me.

I thought about his as I continued fucking myself, Tommy in his room jerking himself off at thoughts of me.

Im close too, so fucking close.

I could feel him rubbing his cock all over my body again. “Do it, comeinside your sister.”
 
“Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!” I growled loudly after reading her message. It sent me straight over the edge, and I my seed gushed forth in thick ropes all over my belly.

“Holy shit,” I grunted, my breathing heavy as I laid there.

Just fucking nutted all inside you baby I messaged back to her...
 
“Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!”

I closed my eyes softly whimpering as I felt myself cumming listening to Tommy cumming on the other side of the wall. I glanced at my phone as it lit up with a notification. I knew by now that it said he was cumming. I still couldn’t believe that this was real.

My brother fantasized about me. Okay well obviously. He all but fucked me when he was in my room.

Im not even sure how I was able to keep from moaning super loud, maybe it was because I knew he would figure it out just like I’d figured it out. I could so take advantage of this though, tease the fuck out of him in person and then use it to my advantage during our chats.

A part of me said I should tell him but why? What would that accomplish? Getting fucked faster yeah but where was the fun in that. I picked up my phone after setting my dildo to the side.

Mmm I feel it all up in my slutty little pussy. Good thing we didn’t use a condom.

I just had to make sure that once we were able to send pictures I’d find every excuse not to show him my face.
 
My heart was pounding hard in my chest as my head fell back on the pillow, my belly covered in jism. I cleaned myself off as I read the message from my new online sister. She was just as kinky as I was!

It just wouldn’t feel right to use one with my sister... I wrote back. I was exhausted. I could feel my eyes getting heavy, and knew I would fall asleep in short order. We said goodnight to each other and I drifted off to sleep, stoned and still trying to make sense of all the perverted pleasures that had taken place this evening!

It was about ten-thirty when I woke up the next morning. I could have easily just laid in bed all day, as I didn’t have any plans. I sent my new sister a “good morning sexy sis” message and then headed downstairs to the kitchen, craving coffee and breakfast.

Samantha was nowhere to be seen, she was probably still asleep, so I went about fixing a pot of coffee, and I popped a bagel into the toaster.
 
Back
Top