What The Actual Fuck ?

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
This is happening in America.

Not Nazi Germany.

Here.

In America.


In the beginning, I.C.E took away people with criminal records. They moved on to people with minor infractions. They took away people who had flawless records.

We bent to the letter of the law, because we had faith in our judicial system on immigration.

They imprisoned babies. We are still bending to the letter of the law.

Over the weekend I saw a picture of a one year old baby standing in front of a judge in court.

Monday, I read that they moved un-documented Mexican
immigrants into a CIA operated facility formerly used to keep suspected terrorists

Tuesday, I see and hear, on TV, that they are moving undocumented Mexican children in unmarked vans with blocked windows to undisclosed locations, so that the children cannot identify where they are.


Today, I read that legal citizens have been grabbed up, along with the undocumented.


Yesterday was the lawful deadline, and the one job they had was to re-unite 100 toddlers with their parents. As of July 9, 2018 they re-united 2.

A judge asked a Trump White House appointed DOJ lawyer if she would be available this past weekend, to help sort the re-unification out. She said that she would not be available because she would be dog sitting in Colorado.

A Donald Trump administration lawyer, Department of Justice attorney Sarah Fabian, claimed at a hearing on Friday that she’s too busy dog-sitting to represent the government in court on the weekend, while thousands of undocumented immigrant children sit in federal custody waiting to be reunited with their parents ahead of a court-ordered July 10 deadline.



Peter Alexander

@PeterAlexander
JUST IN: Federal judge agrees to delay next meeting about extending deadline to reunite 101 children under the age of 5 until Monday because Trump administration lawyer has “dog sitting responsibilities” this weekend.@JuliaEAinsley

4:55 PM - Jul 6, 2018

https://splinternews.com/trump-administration-lawyer-chooses-her-dog-over-detain-1827404782

This raises the terrifying possibility that 16 children younger than 5 may never see their parents again because of Trump’s unconstitutional child separation practices. The ACLU has promised to do everything it can to ensure that doesn’t happen, but that outcome will depend greatly on how adept the administration is at undoing some of the damage it has already done.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...s-might-be-orphaned-by-family-separation.html


This morning the news is that Trump's policy of Zero Tolerance is not working. People are still trying to apply for asylum, and crossing the border.


Trump is on TV with his statement,

July 10, 2018

https://splinternews.com/trump-pins-his-administrations-failure-to-reuinte-immig-1827474968


But Trump's office is furiously rushing to cope with increasing numbers of detainees, that they project that they will be imprisoning in the near future.

July 10, 2018

To help cover these potential costs, the documents say, HHS will seek supplemental appropriations from Congress. The documents also indicate that HHS plans to pay for child separation by reallocating money from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, which, according to its website, “provides a comprehensive system of care that includes primary medical care and essential support services for people living with HIV who are uninsured or underinsured.” Per the documents, the process of transferring those HIV/AIDS funds has already begun.


In addition, HHS plans to reallocate $79 million from programs for refugee resettlement, a move that could imperil social services, medical assistance, and English language instructions for refugees in the U.S., as well as programs for torture survivors.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...dgeting-for-a-surge-in-child-separations.html
 
A screwup for a president, bringing in a team of screwups, supported by Trumpette screwups.
 
Mein Führer Trump, leader of Border Patrol and I.C.E.

Mein Führer Trump has provided the USA and himself with so many enemies!


What happened to the deep fear of terrorism ? Was that not, the drum that Trump was beating ? Hatred and fear were nurtured, and we witnessed attempts at travel bans. Check point ticked. Trump raged against the violence of inner cities. The accompanying blather was defending police brutality and indifference to human life. Trump's campaign promise to police forces is that he would support them, over minority community citizens, and would wink at their racism, and turn a blind eye to the murders they committed. That there would be plenty of jobs for them, and plenty of money to fund those jobs.

Like anything that Trump says or does, there is grifting, fraud, and lies attached to his declarations.

The courts decide on what murder is, and it is a lottery, of who may walk away without serving a prison term. The cities and towns still pay the money for the compensation, after brutality and murder are committed by police forces.

Our Enemy, Mexico!

Our Enemy, Canada ?

:confused:

MS-13 from Mexico! Nope. Just a bunch of teenagers acting tough, among their own group. False statements, false premise, false stories from Trump. But, an item.on the list ticked. Trump can claim that Mexico is guilty, and that is (false) justification for the efforts to keep Mexicans out. Claiming that he is doing it to keep rapists,, drug dealers, and murderes out, is lame. The people trying to gain asylum are trying to escape being murdered by real challenge criminals.


US Supreme Court Upholds Trump’s Travel Ban

June 26, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban.html


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5334f7c4af1d



https://www.npr.org/2018/06/26/606481548/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban



What is happening this week, with efforts to deport Mexican people and their children ?

What to Expect as the Program to Fast-Track Border-Crossing Prosecutions Debuts in San Diego

July 5, 2018



We have been told that the administration’s family separation policy was deliberately devised to prevent the line of prosecutors from learning of this information so that they could not communicate it to the Court or to the distressed parents,” the letter reads. “The Court should not tolerate this intentional cruelty to our parent-clients or their children.”

♦♦♦

The surge in misdemeanor cases in San Diego’s federal court has led to a shortage of detention space. U.S. Marshals, the agency that transports detained defendants between jail and court, have been forced to hold some defendants 90 miles away in Santa Ana, and others nearly 200 miles away in San Luis, Arizona.

Operation Streamline began in 2005 in Texas

The Houston Chronicle has described mass trials and dozens of defendants sharing a single defense lawyer; the Arizona Daily Star noted that thousands of defendants “are sentenced to prison and exit through the door without saying anything more than ‘yes,’ ‘no,’ and ‘guilty.’”

A judge who has heard thousands of Operation Streamline cases in New Mexico told the Los Angeles Times in May, “See, I have presided over a process that destroys families for a long time, and I am weary of it.”


https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/top...er-crossing-prosecutions-debuts-in-san-diego/

Border Report: Why Central American Asylum-Seekers Keep Making Their Way to America's Doorstep
July 2, 2018

https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/top...s-keep-making-their-way-to-americas-doorstep/

What is happening to the Border Patrol agents, hired to be on the front lines ?They may have been getting their sadistic jollies, but at some point they have emotionally shut down. The Border guards with any human decency left, quit. The ones remaining are just doing what they were hired to do. Capture, and cage. They were doing their inhuman indifference. Now, they are inflicting their displaced anger, frustration, and hatred on their captives.

Earlier in July, a California politician was weeping that people were mean to I.C.E. agents, and were causing the agents to feel dispirited and sad.

What he did not say, was the turnover of Border Patrol officers and I.C.E agents was very high last year when the massive hunt for undocumented migrants, began. It continues to be difficult to keep enough Storm Troopers to do Trump's dirty work. They quit, because the job sucks.

The politician is pleading for the public to be kind to the agents and officers. The officers and agents are getting feedback from the public for what they are doing! This public plea was made before the prisons for babies was made public. The agents and officers were getting paid to do something hideous and inhuman.


Trump's incompetence makes it suck more, because it was only set up to funnel.money to his campaign donors. Trump gets money, and he compensates with White House jobs and government contracts, and tax payer money. Funds for this, funds for that.Trump wants to stay in power. For that, he needs keep his alliances loyal to him. He has to dole out the goodies, and his cronies had to walk back the budget through"re-cission." He has a monthly payrolll, and he needs hundreds of millions of dollars, every week. Trump complains about money, where ever he goes, and wiggles out of every international cooperative humanitarian venture, trying to weasel out of paying the full amount of America's share.

July 11, 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump accused Germany of being a “captive” of Russia on Wednesday as Western leaders gathered in Brussels for a NATO summit where Trump wants Europeans to pay up more for their own defense.

TRrump always finds a way to slice out a few hundred million dollars, so he can meet his own private payroll. He does not go hat in hand and ask for funds. He cuts away living flesh, and he uses it where it benefits him. Kind of like the joke about the hero pig. America no longer has fingers, toes, hands, or feet ?

Trump tries to.squeeze money from NATO-Trump wants Europeans to pay up more for their own defense.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-opens-nato-summit-fact-free-breakfast-rant-germany/

He squeezed all the small third world countries, so they would back away from supporting international breast-feeding support, and efforts to inform and educate.

Poor Ecudor was almost forced to choose between money from America and telling poor people not to waste their money, and not to endanger the health and lifecof their babies. Nice blackmail,Mein Führer Trump! If it was not for Russia standing up for babies, Trump would have looked more like a Nazi, than is usual.

Ecudor was almost pushed into forfeiting American funds.Nice gamble Mein Führer Trump! Too bad, Russia stepped in. Is Nestle angry, Mein Führer Trump ?



Dear Mein Führer Trump,

Why are you telling the world that Germany is controlled by Russia, when it is you that are controlled by a Russian pee tape ?


https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-opens-nato-summit-fact-free-breakfast-rant-germany/
 
On the issue of paying for the 'extream vetting of immigrants:

Rather than pull money from HIV/AIDS program, why not take it from the ICE payroll, starting from the top and going all the way down until there is a $5 Mill surplus to cover future ICE Fuck Ups! ANd, to hurry the reconnection with the children, slam Sec HHS and ICE leadership into the Quantico (SP?) Marine Brig until all the kids are back with their guardians, and the cost of this cluster fuck is covered?
 
When the government starts throwing American citizens into prison camps, meant for undocumented immigrants seeking asylum ? Something is severely fucked up.

Welcome to Trumplandia!

Tales of prison camp shake downs

Colonel Wilhelm Klink and Sergeant Hans Georg Schultz will be collecting fees, at your friendly local prison camp. The war against legal asylum seekers does not pay for itself.

Sorry, Mein Führer Trump-Drumpf does not apply the Geneva Convention to enemy combatants. You invaded, you pay the price. Go get killed in your own country!

Meanwhile, we have American courts of law- they like people that obey the law- not losers with lame excuses

Losers, who kidnap children, then lose them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...eparated-migrant-deadline-20180710-story.html

Pay for your child's air fare, and we will deliver your missing child.

Pay $700- $800 for your child's DNA confirmation test, and we will give your child back to you. (Wait! Trump said a two dollar DNA test would give us an answer, as to what ancestry is part of Elizabeth Warren's DNA.)

Trump said- "Let’s say I’m debating Pocahontas, right?”
“I promise you I’ll do this, you know those little kits they sell on television for $2? ‘Learn your heritage.’ … I’m going to get one of those little kits, and, in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims she’s of Indian heritage — because her mother
said she has high cheekbones, that’s her only evidence, that her mother said she had high cheekbones — we will take that little kit, and say — but we have to do it gently, because we’re in the #MeToo generation, so we have to be very gentle — and we will very gently take that kit and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably 2 ounces, and we will say, ‘I will give you a million dollars for your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian.'”

https://www.boston.com/news/politic...ump-elizabeth-warren-native-american-dna-test

Who is America's version of Heinrich Himmler ? Who decided that building prison cages inside of a Walmart, was a great idea ?


Dr. Josef Mengele's Medical Corner

After years of botched prisoner deaths, court cases against prisons for deceptive practices, medical firms black-balling prisons, concerning the purchase of deadly drugs, prisons are planning on using midazolam to execute prisoners.

What is midazolam, Precious ? It is a sedative, that is not quite safe, My Dear.


Dying from medically induced strangling ?Hanging, without rope. No noose, no gallows platform to build. No broken neck.

Asphyxiation by drowning ? Waterboaring, with no effort. No board, no water.

“These inmates are drowning in their own saliva, but because they can’t move, they don’t indicate that they’re struggling.”

(The doctors are particularly worried about the effects of cisatracurium, the muscle paralyzing drug.)



Tuesday, the New Jersey-based drug manufacturing company, Alvogen, filed a lawsuit against the state, its chief medical officer and the Department of Corrections, alleging state officials obtained its product, midazolam, unlawfully.


https://www.rgj.com/story/news/crim...y-wants-intervene-nevada-execution/775605002/

Nevada Is About to Kill an Inmate Using
a Drug Mix That’s Never Been Tried Before
“There is a real risk of a botched execution.”


JUL. 11, 2018




The state obtained fentanyl from Cardinal Health, a pharmaceutical wholesaler which is facing lawsuits that allege the company is profiteering off the opioid crisis by selling mass quantities of drugs to small pharmacies. The company from which it obtained midazolam is considering legal action. In a statement, US-based Alvogen said it “does not market, promote or condone the use of any of its approved prescription drug products, including midazolam, for use in state sponsored executions,” and the company would be exploring “legal recourse” to prevent Nevada from using the drug.

The officials will administer midazolam, a controversial drug that has been blamed for several botched executions, to sedate him. They will then give him fentanyl, a powerful painkiller intended to stop his breathing, and cisatracurium, a muscle paralyzer that could make it impossible for Dozier to express any pain or discomfort he may be feeling. The ACLU of Nevada had filed a lawsuit earlier this month against the state asking it to publicly release all the information about the drug protocol. Prison officials released a “heavily redacted version of the protocol manual,” last week but Rose said this “just raises more questions and more concerns.”

Dozier was convicted of two murders; Miller‘s in 2002, and one in Arizona that only came to light after he was arrested in Nevada and an informant led investigators to the victim’s body. He was sent to Nevada’s death row in 2007. In 2016, he asked Clark County District Judge Jennifer Togliatti to skip remainder of his appeals, deciding that death was better than life in prison. What followed was a series of legal battles and setbacks, but eventually he was granted his wish.

Nevada, like many states that carry out the death penalty, has struggled to find drugs because, in recent years, drug manufacturers have refused to sell their products to prisons that intend to use them in executions. The state obtained fentanyl from Cardinal Health, a pharmaceutical wholesaler which is facing lawsuits that allege the company is profiteering off the opioid crisis by selling mass quantities of drugs to small pharmacies. The company from which it obtained midazolam is considering legal action. In a statement, US-based Alvogen said it “does not market, promote or condone the use of any of its approved prescription drug products, including midazolam, for use in state sponsored executions,” and the company would be exploring “legal recourse” to prevent Nevada from using the drug.


https://www.motherjones.com/crime-j...ing-a-drug-mix-thats-never-been-tried-before/
 
The truth washes out, from the cloud of filth

Yes, it leads directly to Putin

How could this not be the facts, when everyone involved is chin deep, in dirty Russian money.


Piles, and piles of evidence, of who did what, and when.

Premeditated.

https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-indictment-dnc-hack-russia-fancy-bear/

Fuck

This never would have entered my thoughts, that this is what they would choose.



FFS

The old men, who are in my age group, who cheer this on. This is incredible to me. They lived through the same years that I did, and they cannot plead ignorance of the past.

I was born in 1954.

FFS, it took so long to get here, and they are throwing it all away.


I reel, in disbelief.
 
Never mind he is fist bumping with the new dictator of Turkey
(Are they paying their 2%?? Doubt it!! But that’s ok)
 
Trump and Putin are providing high drama.


Meanwhile, the children returning from American gulags are injured, bruised, sick, dirty, and suffering from head injuries, shock, and neglect.

This is what you get, when you carry out a feckless plan.

In America there are perpetual nurses strikes, because the corporations do not want to pay for decent care for patients. The corporation that has contracts with the government does not want to pay for decent care for the children. They are injured, because unqualified people are hired for a prison for children. By law the children are free to leave these prisons for innocent children. Yes, adults are hurting the children. Bruised, because they are drugging the children, and the children are falling.

Christian organizations are taking part in the billion dollar cash bonanza.How much of the bonanza money is finding its way into Trump's campaign fund ? Betsy DeVos helped perpetuate this child prison horror.

Federal judge orders Trump administration to stop deporting reunited families


ACLU argues families need at least a week together before deciding to apply for asylum

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) argued that parents need a week after being reunited with their children before deciding whether they wish to pursue asylum. The organization says the decision “cannot be made until parents not only have had time to fully discuss the ramifications with their children, but also to hear from the child’s advocate or counsel, who can explain to the parent the likelihood of the child ultimately prevailing in his or her own asylum case if left behind in the U.S. (as well as where the child is likely to end up living).”

https://thinkprogress.org/federal-j...portations-of-reunited-families-f1025a683823/


The emergency quickie measures at court houses, to process asylum-seeking undocumented immigrants, are a feckless farce. There are too many, and the laws are not followed. Not enough interpreters, lawyers, or judges.

Potemkin trials.


A sham, to enable shoving people out of the country. Even when the law is followed, there are massive fuck-ups.

What would anyone expect, when the whole concept was fucked up ?

15 suicides, so far. The child prisoners are trying to commit suicide.

There was a reason why military bases initially refused to accept imprisoned asylum seekers. Military bases are notorious for toxic contamination. Trump wanted to place families and children in these places because they would be no government oversight on qualified personnel.

After all of the American class action lawsuits because of cancers, due to toxic sites, and water and soil contamination- Trump decides to expose families with children to poison, because it is quick, cheap, and convenient to weaseling out of following the law.

https://thinkprogress.org/superfund-detentions-epa-ice-75ff16ad20d9/

https://www.houstonchronicle.com
 
Judge Dana Sabraw gave the Trump Administration until Thursday, July 26, to reunite thousands of children ages 5 to 17 who were “unduly” separated from their parents


The judge once again made clear that the government unconstitutionally took these children away and now must do everything in its power to reunite them safely and by the deadline,”, stated ACLU attorney Lee Gelernt.

The no-deportation order will remain in effect until July 23, and the government will be free to declare their objection to the Judge after said date.


Immigrant rights’ advocates are certain that the lawsuit showed that there was no plan in place to reunite the families that were separated at the border.

“That is what worries us the most,” said Benjamin Prado of the American Friends Service Committee in San Diego.


http://laprensa-sandiego.org/featur...l-next-week-to-reunite-thousands-of-families/


Why are nursing mothers detained in San Diego forced to give up feeding their babies ? Their milk is drying up because they are not getting enough food.

A dollar a day, for each imprisoned detainee, held under Border Patrol control.



A baloney and American cheese sandwich for lunch, and beans with bread for dinner. No heat, no AC, no mats.


Families described meals of frozen sandwiches and spoiled food, overflowing toilets and guards yelling at them and kicking them while they slept. Children said they were hungry and scared when their parents were taken away.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8538894-181/judge-temporarily-halts-deportation-of?sba=AAS

Illinois, state officials are investigating the Chicago nonprofit Heartland Alliance over allegations that it housed children separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border, with many of the children reportedly suffering abuse and neglect. The Washington Post reported one boy at Heartland Alliance’s facility Casa Guadalupe was repeatedly injected with a drug that made him drowsy, while another boy was denied medication for weeks after injuring his arm. The Post also reports children were surveilled with hidden cameras and prevented from hugging their siblings. This comes ahead of a July 26 court-imposed deadline for the Trump administration to reunite all separated children with their parents, and after the Trump administration said Monday it can’t find the parents of 71 such children.


https://www.democracynow.org/2018/7...mmigrant_children_abused_at_chicago_nonprofit

"...was never intended to be a foster care system with more than 10,000 children in custody at an immediate cost to the federal taxpayer of over $1 billion dollars per year,” Wagner said in a statement."


At least $17 million dollars from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program was spent on reuniting families who were separated by Trump policy

JUL 18, 2018


The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has pulled from at least $200 million in funds that were initially moved to the Office of Refugee Resettlement


$17 million in unused funds from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program was used to swiftly reunite kids and parents.

HHS is scrambling to reunite more than 2,500 migrant kids in its custody with their parents by the end of July per a court-imposed deadline. The agency has, so far, reunited approximately 58 kids under the age of five with their parents, the ACLU told ThinkProgress on Tuesday. A Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyer told the ACLU and the federal judge who ordered prompt reunification that HHS has been reuniting kids over the age of five, but hasn’t specified how many yet.

Office of Refugee Resettlement

(Squeezing 3X the going rate out of the government- But the prisons taking in undocumented immigrants are not hiring new guards, to look after the new prisoners beyond throwing food in the cage. They are still wearing the clothes they had in June. No one is giving them clean bedding. They are not getting medical care. This explains the dirty toddlers with lice, and illnesses. The adults and teens are treated the same. No facilities provided other than a cage.

The administration spent more than $30 million in the past two months for simply housing thousands of kids, according to Politico’s unnamed sources close to ORR operations. One major driver of spending is “influx shelters,” costing nearly $800 per night; These temporary contracted facilities are more than triple the cost of shelters with which ORR typically contracts.


https://thinkprogress.org/report-fa...lion-from-other-health-programs-58fdf2a64318/



The health department has quietly dipped into tens of millions of dollars to pay for the consequences of [Trump’s] border policy, angering advocates who want the money spent on medical research, rural health programs and other priorities,” POLITICO’s Dan Diamond reports. “HHS has already burned through at least $40 million in the last two months for the care and reunification of migrant children separated from their families at the border — with housing costs recently estimated at about $1.5 million per day.”

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/morning-shift/2018/07/18/border-wall-battle-brews-283204


The justification Trump used for stopping asylum seekers at the border, was that they caused billions to be spent. Trump's White House tried to quietly rob three departments, in order to hide the fact that they have now spent twice what was budgeted.

This hare-brained idea was centered on Border Patrol ignoring established laws.

Everything about the plan was inadequate.
 
The rallying cry of the Republicans was ", Won't someone think of the children!"

Since Trump rode into town, and conquered America with his many sided face, women, children, apple pie, and The Constitution have been shoved over a cliff.

What are the excuses, that we are hearing from Trumplandia ?

The essential excuse is that they are not wealthy, and they have not purchased a high government position, or an international conglomerate corporation.


You can buy American citizenship from Jared Kushner and Ivanka.


How is life, in American gulags for children ?


What is a gulag, Precious ?
My Dear, in America, we have gulags for children. They are tortured, abused, neglected, in order to discourage anyone from crossing the border to seek asylum.

The word "GULAG" is an acronym for Glavnoe Upravlenie Lagerei, or Main Camp Administration, the institution which ran the Soviet camps. But over time, the word has also come to signify the system of Soviet slave labor itself, in all its forms and varieties: labour camps, punishment camps, criminal and political camps, women’s camps, children’s camps, transit camps. Even more broadly, “Gulag” has come to mean the Soviet repressive system itself, the set of procedures that Alexander Solzhenitsyn once called “our meat grinder”: the arrests, the interrogations, the transport in unheated cattle cars, the forced labor, the destruction of families, the years spent in exile, the early and unnecessary deaths.


http://www.thegulag.org/content/gulag-introduction-3



Yesterday, Texas Tribune reporter Emma Platoff posted a Twitter thread with excerpts of immigrants' statements in court filings. It reads like the first draft of a history that future Republicans will demand not be mentioned in AP exams, because it really doesn't help that "shining city on a hill" fiction they love so much. It's such a terrific city that its current rulers think they need to destroy any brown people trying to get in.

https://www.wonkette.com/migrant-kids-torture

Why do the gulag guards kick the prisoners, while the prisoners are sleeping ?

It is a well known technique, for keeping the prisoners disoriented, by depriving them of R.E.M. sleep. It is kept dark during the day, and the lights flood the sleeping dorms at night.

This is how gulags maintain control of their prisoners.


ain tge courts of American law, the judges are told that the prisoners are at fault. The judges are never told of the many violations the prison camp, and the guards are committing against the prisoners. The officials have been bribed to not look closely at the way the prison is run. The prison presents their certificates, and it is accepted that everything is wholesome and above-board.

Meanwhile, guards that hate their jobs, hate themselves, take out their misplaced anger on people that cannot fight back.
 
July 20, 2018

Less than a week out from the Trump administration’s court-ordered deadline to reunify all families separated at the border, more than 2,000 migrant children are still being detained and kept away from their families. Even more disturbing, government officials are now saying that potentially hundreds of the remaining families may not be reunified at all.

Of the more than 1,600 parents who qualify for reunification under the government’s criteria, 719 have final orders of deportation, raising worries they may be deported once they are reunited with their children. As NBCNews writes: “Those parents may have to choose between bringing their child back to a violent country or leaving them behind in the care of the government, nonprofits, foster families or relatives in order to seek asylum in the United States.

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen hedged on whether the administration will meet its July 26 deadline to reunify all families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border, saying, “We will do our best, but we will not cut corners.” A curious assertion, given that it’s clear that the latter, along with acts of shocking cruelty and callousness, is what the Trump administration has been doing all along.


https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-trump-administration-may-keep-hundreds-of-migrant-f-1827746149

ThinkProgress includes a mention of being told to sign papers the detainee didn’t understand because they were written in English. Detainees repeatedly say they have never been told they have any rights or given any information about legal resources that might be available to help them navigate the frightening situation in which they’ve been placed by Trump’s administration.

The horror stories were unearthed by attorneys seeking a judge’s help to enforce the longstanding consent decree that governs U.S. treatment of child detainees and families of migrants that include minor children. Only about one in 10 interviewees reported being treated particularly well, or offered any praise for the adequacy of the food, blankets, or other conditions, attorney Peter Schey of the Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law said in the filing that accompanied the shocking testimonials.

[A]bout 90%… provide testimony that is shocking and atrocious,” Schey wrote. “It amounts to a picture not just of forcibly separating thousands of children from their parents, but on a much broader level of a program of forced hunger, forced thirst, forced sleep deprivation, coupled with routine insults, threats, and physical assault, that leave class member children crying, trembling, hungry, thirsty, sleepless, sick, and terrified.

https://thinkprogress.org/inside-the-icebox-hielera-kids-own-words-trump-border-af33e9e0a7fb/

Were these guards trained by Putin's school of interrogation, or America's ? They are deliberately breaking the children and the parents down.
 
9RXWAt1.jpg
 
July 20, 2018

Over 3,500 scholars signed an open letter to the Department of Homeland Security this week that slammed the government’s policy of separating child migrants from their families as “government-sanctioned child abuse.”

The open letter is the latest salvo against the Trump administration’s immigration policies, which have already sparked outrage from Democrats, more than a few Republicans, civil rights groups, and the top human rights official at the United Nations.

Ten professors from universities in California and Washington collaborated on the letter, which was addressed to the attorney general, the head of the Office of Homeland Security, and House and Senate leadership. The letter was initially released on June 16 and immediately publicized on social media. As faculty members began sharing an online version of the petition with their professional organizations, the number of signatures multiplied.

The letter, which organizers said will be sent to Sessions, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, and congressional leaders, is the first of its kind since hundreds of academics signed on to a statement after the 2016 presidential election urging Americans to be “vigilant” in the face of the “mass violation of civil rights and liberties” that could occur during Trump’s term.


https://www.motherjones.com/politic...-trump-for-government-sanctioned-child-abuse/


gsgs comment- The United States is now guilty of human rights abuses, against children.
 
7/22/2018

Joy Ann Reid on Sunday's AM Joy-

"2500 children were separated. There were more than 2500 separated. Nearly 3,000. Only 450 reunited. 1600-plus are eligible according to the government reunification. 905 parents we're told are not expected to be eligible for some reason and 863 have final deportation orders.

"When you went down to the border, were you able to get any answers as to why they're declaring some parents ineligible?"


Rep. Pramila Jayapal "No."


Rep. Pramila Jayapal: "...we did have a briefing, a closed door briefing the other day, and we did not get answers from CVP and ICE and Homeland Security and HHS other than to say that they are deciding whether or not these children get to go back to their parents, which is really outrageous. because these kids were ripped from their parents' arms. The court has ordered that they be reunited."


"The Trump administration already missed the first deadline for children under 5 and now it looks likely that they're not going to be able to reunite all of these families and so part of the argument they seem to be making is well there are a whole bunch of families, parents who don't deserve to have their children back for one reason or another


"We met with one set of parents who had just been reunited with their children. They were in a shelter that's run by the Catholic charities. The sister allowed us to go in and speak with them. This brings tears to my eyes even as I think about it. The child told us, 7-year-old boy, told us he was told by government agents that his mother had abandoned him. That is why she was not there. As they spoke to us, mother and child were weeping and so were the rest of us. Can you imagine the child abuse government sanctioned violence that we're doing to these children and to these parents by telling them things like that."


https://crooksandliars.com/2018/07/rep-jayapal-talks-about-just-how-badly


The Border Patrol, I.C.E, and Health and Human Services officials are still using deception to remove children from their parents.

Did a judge tell them to stop separating children from their parents ?

Yes. A month later, and they are still taking children away from their parents.

The guards are so brutal, they put the parents in a cage with adults, put the children in another cage with children, and forbid them to look at each other. Issue threats, and punish them for looking.


June 23, 2018


A federal judge in San Diego ordered the Trump administration to stop separating migrant families at the border, and to return the roughly 2,000 separated children still in the government’s care to their families within the next 30 days. The ruling said the “situation has reached a crisis level.”


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...rant-families-in-30-days-end-separations.html
 
Do you realize that "illegal migrant" is a criminal? Always? That is why they are called "illegal", because they illegally cross border. Illegally crossing border is a crime. They are criminals, by doing it. When you defend them you are defending criminals and crimes they commited.

If you want moronic, open borders law you should go to Spain. Recently they elected government, who is opening border for the whole Africa.
<fake news picture>
Do you ever read it?
 
Last edited:
Nothing is judged as having been illegal until after the fair trial in the United States. This has been a very purposeful draconian (and illegal, in the terms you are pressing) government program simply meant to keep brown people, even ones legally seeking political asylum within U.S. and international law, from becoming U.S. citizens. This is simply white people trying to keep brown people from becoming a majority in the United States. "If they only were Norwegians," to paraphrase a "president" of the United States.
 
Do you realize that "illegal migrant" is a criminal? Always? That is why they are called "illegal", because they illegally cross border. Illegally crossing border is a crime. They are criminals, by doing it. When you defend them you are defending criminals and crimes they commited.

If you want moronic, open borders law you should go to Spain. Recently they elected government, who is opening border for the whole Africa.Do you ever read it?
Of course we defend criminals in this country. The Constitution says that we have to.

Are children who are brought by their parents also committing a crime?
 
Nothing is judged as having been illegal until after the fair trial in the United States. This has been a very purposeful draconian (and illegal, in the terms you are pressing) government program simply meant to keep brown people, even ones legally seeking political asylum within U.S. and international law, from becoming U.S. citizens. This is simply white people trying to keep brown people from becoming a majority in the United States. "If they only were Norwegians," to paraphrase a "president" of the United States.
OK, this is bullshit.

1. They must be held captive until "fair trial" will be done, because without it they will flee like they've fled their homeland.
2. Google says that in USA there are more whites than population of Mexico.
3. It is nothing bad to defend your country from foreign invasion and mass, illegal migration is foreign invasion.
4. Norwegians are closer to USA culture than Mexicans. You see only race?

Of course we defend criminals in this country. The Constitution says that we have to.

Are children who are brought by their parents also committing a crime?
So you want rapist to go free without any punishment? But ofcourse you can quote Constitution of USA, if you think there is anything about it. But shit - all those prisons are unconstitutional for you?

Those children are victims of their parents action (including: crimes). They should be immediately send back to their motherland - to their family or, in case, they don't have any other family than those criminals who brought them to USA, to childcare facility. Those children have rights to their heritage and their motherland and not be held in foreign country.
 
OK, this is bullshit.

1. They must be held captive until "fair trial" will be done, because without it they will flee like they've fled their homeland.
2. Google says that in USA there are more whites than population of Mexico.
3. It is nothing bad to defend your country from foreign invasion and mass, illegal migration is foreign invasion.
4. Norwegians are closer to USA culture than Mexicans. You see only race?

So you want rapist to go free without any punishment? But ofcourse you can quote Constitution of USA, if you think there is anything about it. But shit - all those prisons are unconstitutional for you?

Those children are victims of their parents action (including: crimes). They should be immediately send back to their motherland - to their family or, in case, they don't have any other family than those criminals who brought them to USA, to childcare facility. Those children have rights to their heritage and their motherland and not be held in foreign country.
Why would asylum seekers flee the country they're seeking asylum in?
 
Why would asylum seekers flee the country they're seeking asylum in?
You confuse asylum seekers with economic migrants and foreign invasion. There is the same problem in Western Europe - huge amount economic migrants are disguising themselves as "refugees", "asylum seekers" and other bullshit and are smoke screen for foreign invasion.

Oh, and I wasn't writing about fleeing USA - they would flee law enforcement to commit more crimes in USA.
 
OK, this is bullshit.

1. They must be held captive until "fair trial" will be done, because without it they will flee like they've fled their homeland.
2. Google says that in USA there are more whites than population of Mexico.
3. It is nothing bad to defend your country from foreign invasion and mass, illegal migration is foreign invasion.
4. Norwegians are closer to USA culture than Mexicans. You see only race?

So you want rapist to go free without any punishment? But ofcourse you can quote Constitution of USA, if you think there is anything about it. But shit - all those prisons are unconstitutional for you?

Those children are victims of their parents action (including: crimes). They should be immediately send back to their motherland - to their family or, in case, they don't have any other family than those criminals who brought them to USA, to childcare facility. Those children have rights to their heritage and their motherland and not be held in foreign country.

I get it. You're scared shitless of brown people living in your neighborhood and maybe making more money than you do. That's what makes you one of Trump's deplorables.

And who in the hell revolving, cowardly alt are you?
 
so simple

isn't the solution so simple?

if you want to keep your family together and not have any problem....DO NOT BREAK THE LAW - which includes ILLEGAL entry into ANOTHER COUNTRY

just don't do it.

if you want to live in a world where things work as planned....where systems operate....where outrage is rare.....OBEY THE RULES.....

when did it become in vogue to just do whatever and expect for nothing to happen?

where is the outrage over ALL OF THE ILLEGALS BREAKING THE LAW versus the outrage over how they are being handled once inside the US?

further more....the outrage over incarcerated children was about 2500 children.....

WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE OVER THE 3000 BABIES MURDERED EVERY SINGLE DAY BY ABORTION?

i am saddened by the lemur mindset of just following each other right off of the cliff without one time actually applying your brain to see the bigger picture of what is really going on...….just wait for CNN or MSNBC to tell you what the next thing is to be OUTRAGED by …..
 
Back
Top