The Other Side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
The Other Side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass


It should not shock me, but it did.

A slimy slug crawled forward, and dared to attack a legitimate Boston leader.

2018 Massachusetts Republican Convention, Saturday, April 28, 2018 at the DCU Center in Worcester.


Gov. Charlie Baker manages to continue the conversation with the bipartisan community. He is a Republican, he does many things that are self serving, but he did not poison Massachusetts with division. Born in New York, grew up in Bethesda, Md. and Needham, MA.


Meghna Chakrabarti:

Scott Lively is a controversial pastor known widely for his anti-gay rhetoric. At the convention, though, he positioned himself as what he called the true conservative, versus Baker's more moderate Republicanism.

http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2018/04/30/massachusetts-gop-convention

Meghna Chakrabarti nailed Lively, on his past, and what he really is.


Scott Lively is just Trump's type.
It would be the biggest jewel in Trump's crown, to have a Trump troll as Massachusetts governor.

Violent arsehole that physically attacks women.

Lively assaulted Catherine Stauffer, throwing her against a wall and dragging her across the floor of a Portland church, at an Oregon Citizens Alliance (OCA) event she had been trying to film.[14] Stauffer received a judgment of over $31,000 against Lively and the OCA in 1992.



Violent hater from Oregon

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...iots-massachusetts-gay-protest_n_1428679.html


Tea Party tax day protest and counter-demonstration in Boston 2012

Guess who was there, and guess what the theme was ?

Yes, Scott Lively was there in Boston, to spout LGBT hate, and support his fellow haters.

The Tea Party may have had sincere members that believed in lower taxes, but they were the innocents that did not understand the Koch brothers were planting Astro-Turf. The Massachusetts Tea Party would be hijacked by the Koch Tea Party.

Scott Lively has imported sickness into Massachusetts, like a tick. The East Coast has many political ticks, infesting the political body.


Scott Lively, a lawyer from California whose book, The Pink Swastika, contends that homosexuals masterminded the Holocaust, and whose record, according to the Law Center, includes being ordered in 1991 by a civil court judge in Portland to pay $20,000 in damages to a lesbian photojournalist whom he dragged by the hair through a church. Near Lively is Ken Hutcherson, the pastor of Redmond's Antioch Bible Church, who has made a name for himself in Washington State by fighting civil equality for gays and lesbians. Hutcherson has taken on Microsoft over its support for a domestic-partnership bill, cheered the recent state supreme court ruling against gay marriage, and threatened opponents with grandiose boycott schemes—and, when those failed, God's wrath.

https://www.thestranger.com/seattle/holy-hell/Content?oid=424478

Scott D. Lively first came to light as an anti-LGBT activist in the early 1990s in Oregon, when he was involved with the Oregon Citizens Alliance (OCA) in a variety of capacities: executive director, finance coordinator, finance director, and communications director. The OCA had (and still has) a reputation as a vitriolic and virulently anti-LGBT organization under the leadership of ex-hippie and Vietnam veteran Lon Mabon, who left his leftist roots and became a born-again Christian.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/scott-lively

In a 1991 incident, he allegedly threw lesbian photographer Catherine Stauffer against a wall at a screening of an OCA video and then dragged her out of the room by her hair. She sued both Lively and the OCA, and a jury ruled that Lively used unreasonable force and awarded Stauffer $30,000.

Trump Rulez

Closed Venue

Private Property

Not Open to the Public

Fuck the First Amendment

What is said behind closed doors, becomes law for the public at large.

May 4, 2018

Faith-based agencies in Kansas will likely be allowed to provide adoption or foster care services for the state even if they refuse to place children in homes that conflict with their “sincerely held” religious beliefs, including those with gay, lesbian or transgender parents.


The Adoption Protection Act passed in an early-morning vote Friday in the Kansas state Senate after a night of debate. It had already passed in the state House and will be sent to the governor in the next 10 days for his signature in order to become law.

Gov. Jeff Colyer, a Republican, intends to sign the bill


Zeke Stokes, the vice president of programs at GLAAD, issued a statement slamming the bill.

“This is a slap in the face to children and families across the state, and lawmakers who voted for this bill should be ashamed of themselves,” Stokes said in the statement to ABC News.

http://waynedailynews.com/abc_natio...s-beliefs-to-reject-lgbt-homes-abcid36064897/

At least, someone is keeping an eye on this

National Council For Adoption has published a list of 2018 legislative priorities, some of which impact intercountry adoption.11
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·

The Fake News is working overtime. Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative (Fake). Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials ?


What set off Donald John IQ#45 this morning ? FOX TV quoted Media Research Center

The (Donald John IQ#45) suggestion appeared to be a threat to remove access to the White House for news networks he considers overly hostile.

"This tweet is directed at everyone in the media"


Donald John IQ#45 gets his statistics from FOX TV info-taimment.

Where does FOX TV get their statistics ?


March 27, 2018

Media Research Center will now be “fact-checking the fact-checkers”: “In an era of ‘fake news’ and inaccurate reporting, it is important now more than ever that the fact-checkers themselves are exposed for their biases. MRC routinely finds instances when fact-checkers bend the truth or disproportionately target conservatives. We are assigning our own rating to their judgments and will expose the worst offenders.”


http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/right-wing-bonus-tracks-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/


October 02, 2017

The keynote speaker at ACT’s gathering is Brent Bozell, head of the right-wing Media Research Center. Bozell is better known for bashing LGBT persons, which doesn’t mesh well with ACT’s pro-LGBT stance, however some of ACT’s greatest allies are some of the vilest anti-LGBT organizations in the country, such as the Family Research Council (FRC).

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...act-america-kicks-its-annual-conference-today


gsgs comment-

Those that choose to imagine that they dwell on the Other Side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass, were very vocal about comedian Michelle Wolf's jokes, at the White House Correspondents Dinner.

What we did not hear or see from conventional news media, is commentary on the 2017 DisHonors Awards. A roast and joke session, during the celebration of Media Research Center's 30th year anniversary.

Yes, Media Research Center started to provide disinformation, inaccurate reporting, and slanted, cobbled together studies, in 1987.

Not Quite Operating Under the Radar
(But, close to it.)


Under the Republican Rock

The Slate site, noticed an upcoming DisHonors event
Short comment on the 2017 Dishonor Awards

MOVE OVER, PULITZER PRIZE WINNERS: SEAN HANNITY IS BEING HONORED WITH AN AWARD FOR ‘MEDIA EXCELLENCE

Granted said award is to be handed down not from the ivory tower of an elite journalism school, but from the Media Research Center (a conservative watchdog group) at its upcoming September gala. Nonetheless, it’s bound to send a shiver of irony down the spines of many journalists to whom the Fox News anchor’s brand of propagandistic anti-MSM fervor and unabashed Trump boosterism is downright anathema. The annual MRC fete, known as the DisHonor Awards, is a cheeky black-tie affair where “dishonors” are bestowed on liberals and the mainstream media, while conservative media types are honored in earnest. Previous winners of the William F. Buckley award that Hannity is to receive include Andrew Breitbart, Charles Krauthammer, Phyllis Schlafly and Charlie Daniels. Rush Limbaugh also is set to make an appearance.

Post reports on the 2017 Dishonor jokes included Ashley Judd, Kathy Griffin


https://www.politico.com/media/tips...-roll-at-cnn-studio-360-heads-to-slate-001299

News host Sean Hannity will no longer receive the Media Research Center’s William F. Buckley Jr. Award for Media Excellence at the group’s September gala.


The Media Research Center’s annual gala, where conservatives are honored and mock “DisHonor” awards are bestowed on liberals, is one of the organization’s main fundraising events each year. Tickets go for $500, and the gala is often held at the National Building Museum in Washington.

New York Times columnist Bret Stephens, who has become Hannity’s bete noire, used a recent column to excoriate the MRC decision to give the Fox News host an award bearing Buckley’s name.

"As honors go, neither the award nor the organization bestowing it — the Media Research Center — is particularly noteworthy,” he wrote earlier this month. “But sometimes symbolism is more potent than fact. If we have reached the point where rank-and-file conservatives see nothing amiss with giving Hannity an award named for Buckley, then surely there’s a Milton Friedman Prize awaiting Steve Bannon for his insights on free trade. And maybe Sean Spicer can receive the Vaclav Havel International Prize for Creative Dissent for his role in exposing ‘fake news.’ The floor’s the limit.”

Politico

Private event, propaganda machine posing as a charity, and the whole organization is based on the whims of one man.

Good to know, where the studies originate from. If someone chose to, they could live their lives without ever hearing or seeing the raw, untouched truth. Thanks to the Koch brothers, there is an an alternate to reality.

Donald John IQ#45's definition of "fake news"
To him, all negative coverage is "fake news ?

May 9, 2018

In a tweet this morning, Trump casually opened a window into the source code for his method of identifying liberal media bias. Anything that’s negative is, by definition, fake news.

It was completely obvious that “negative” and “fake” were synonymous terms for Trump. What differentiates Trump from the rest of his party is that he is sloppy enough to come out and say it.

-Jonathan Chait

Accusation against journalists and reporters, of editorializing news
FOX TV definition of bias- Bias is equal to calling attention to smears, false hoods, misinformation and outright lies ?

Kellyanne Conway took the opportunity to define it- alternative facts
 
“Doublethink,” as George Orwell wrote, “means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.” Even Big Brother had enough respect for his audience to insist that they had always been at war with Oceania, or whoever they were at war with at the moment. You didn’t see Big Brother calling Oceania his great ally and enemy in consecutive sentences.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...s-are-cowards-traitors-also-do-not-exist.html
 
'Liberal' Media Screw the Demos!

COUNTER-PROGRAMMING
Dems Give Up on Trying to Get Cable News to Care About Anything but Russia

"The party wants to talk health care. They really do. But they can’t get cable bookers or programmers to care."
In an instant, the public relations push was upended. Much of the media still covered “A Better Deal.” But cable news largely ignored it, choosing instead to chase the shiny new object presented before them by the president’s son-in-law.

“In print and other places [coverage] was great. It was online. The Times did two big stories on it. The Post had a huge picture and story. And it was everywhere else online,” said one senior Democratic Senate aide involved in the PR push. “But cable news focused on Kushner.”
Cable news made Tromp, giving him billions of bucks of free publicity. Cable news stays with shiny objects -- kittens chasing lasers. Cable news give not one fuck about Demos. Cable news cares about grabbing eyeballs to sell to advertisers. More flashy trash! More clickbait! More ad revenue!
 
Fairytales and fantasy for the Other Side

The last time that I have seen an effort to convince the American public of the existence of "Deep State," it backfired.


Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin), who chaired the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, appeared on Fox News on 23 January 2018 and reported that an unnamed “informant” had told him about secretive “off-site” meetings among FBI agents:

The big news, was based on Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who were in an adulterous affair. They shared a joke.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-fbi-agents-have-a-secret-society/

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-secret-...say-suggest-massive-conspiracy-are-not-790487

Sen.Johnson walked back his claim about the secret society on 25 January 2018, amid backlash from political rivals like Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-New York) who called it “delusional."

(But, Sen. Johnson continued to sell his fairytale to the Other Side, despite telling the truth to reality based media.)
 
COUNTER-PROGRAMMING
Dems Give Up on Trying to Get Cable News to Care About Anything but Russia

"The party wants to talk health care. They really do. But they can’t get cable bookers or programmers to care."

Cable news made Tromp, giving him billions of bucks of free publicity. Cable news stays with shiny objects -- kittens chasing lasers. Cable news give not one fuck about Demos. Cable news cares about grabbing eyeballs to sell to advertisers. More flashy trash! More clickbait! More ad revenue!
This is not true. The Daily Beast is doing propaganda for the Dems after noticing their poor public approval (Lower than both Trump's personal approval ratings and the Republican party's as of last year).

If the Dems actually had an interest in promoting large healthcare reform, challenging the corporate monopoly and oligarchy, enhancing working conditions, etc, they could run candidates statewide who are committed to those issues and be damned with the mainstream media coverage. Sanders is proof that can work as he went from a no-name nobody random senator from Vermont to winning 48% of the popular vote in the democratic primaries, and would have won had the party itself not been so enormously biasing the election to favour Clinton, with almost no positive coverage in the MM when he even got covered at all.

Yet they don't run any Sanders-esque candidates because they are not actually committed to those issues.
 
Former CIA director implores Republican leaders Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to stop aiding and abetting the president as he stomps all over the norms of our democratic republic:


John O. Brennan
@JohnBrennan
·
18h
Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions


"...the President of the United States offering, verbatim and presumably without verification from any of the lawyers or advisers in his employ, a litany of allegations about the former director of the CIA,"

"from a guest on a cable news show"

That guest, Dan Bongino, is an NRA TV host and frequent Fox talking head who once declared Devin Nunes' embarrassing nothingburger of a Memo to be "the most consequential—no question—political scandal in American history." He also apparently thinks you make lemonade by throwing a bunch of unpeeled lemons into a blender.

Bongino has been one of loudest voices in conservative punditry pushing the theory that the U.S. intelligence community is really a nefarious “deep state” cabal that has long been hellbent on bringing down the Trump campaign, and now presidency.



https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a20770857/trump-repeat-fox-and-friends-attack-john-brennan/


Trump stamped his shoe on the face of the CIA, and then proceeded to spit in the faces of senior CIA officials

January 21, 2017

What should have been a formal, solemn ceremony, concerning the first state visit from the newly installed POTUS, to CIA Langley, Virginia headquarters.


The senior officials had expectations that Trump would adopt a "presidential" manner, and respect would be shown for the honor the CIA was giving him, by inviting him to CIA headquarters.

Their expectations were immediately violated. No such thing as mutual respect exists in Trump's brain. The campaign to humiliate senior CIA officials in their most honored and sacred space began. Trump got his revenge, and settled a score.

The CIA senior officials sat stone-faced and silent, as Trump brought his circus to life. Trump brought 40 Trump loyalist toadies with him,that were in on the joke.


Kansas Republican Congressman Mike Pompeo was there to lead the cheering and clapping among the hand picked , personally invited young CIA employees. Who happened to be Trump voters.


The 300 people gathered gave confused mixed reactions. Only one section went along with Trump's script. They were all gathered in one spot with the 40 cheerleaders.

Mike Pence made his speech.


Trump made it a point,

During his remarks at the CIA, the president claimed the inaugural crowds topped 1 million people, offering no evidence.

Trump quote from Langley speech-

"I say, wait a minute, I made a speech. I looked out, the field was — it looked like a million, million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there. And they said, Donald Trump did not draw well. I said, it was almost raining, the rain should have scared them away, but God looked down and he said, we’re not going to let it rain on your speech."



https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...s/trump-wraps-up-ceremony-turns-to-governing/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mp-engineers-applause/?utm_term=.a9d7168c9166


Trump could not bring hired help to cheer for him, as he did in the past.

An email from a firm called Extra Mile, soliciting people to be paid $50 to attend "an event in support of Donald Trump and an upcoming exciting announcement he will be making." Instagram photos of an actor in attendance that day. A reference in that email to Gotham Government Relations, the firm that hired Extra Mile and which Trump had used in the past.

Gotham, which put the event together, produced a video of the Trump announcement that it posted on YouTube.

What Levine found, though, was that there was another level of detail to those actors showing up. In short: The Trump campaign failed to pay the $12,000 bill from Gotham until about a month after a complaint had been filed with the FEC. The delay between the time Gotham was hired -- June -- and when it was paid -- October -- essentially means that Gotham floated credit to the campaign for those four months, potentially making it a campaign contribution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ad-to-wait-to-be-paid/?utm_term=.004e7fe9ab1b

Sleazy businessman, from the beginning ?

Yes, you bet!
 
Nov. 13, 2016 Lesley Stahl interviews the Trump family

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-donald-trump-family-melania-ivanka-lesley-stahl/


What Donald John IQ#45 said to Lesley Stahl, off camera, and off the record-

Monday night at the annual Deadline Club Awards Dinner in New York City, “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl said that President Trump privately told her just after the 2016 election that he attacks the media as part of a conscious strategy to protect himself from damaging coverage.


According to Stahl, there were three people present: herself, her boss, and Trump.

Trump, she said, attacked the media during the meeting, and she asked him why he was continuing to do it after he’d won. Trump responded: “You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.”


https://theintercept.com/2018/05/22...ive-stories-about-me-no-one-will-believe-you/

Lesley Stahl gives interview and dishes the dirt


May 22 2018

Monday night at the annual Deadline Club Awards Dinner in New York City

Stahl stated that the conversation took place in Trump’s office at Trump Tower before she spoke to him for “60 Minutes” in his first post-election interview.


Stahl made the remarks during a conversation with fellow journalist Judy Woodruff:


STAHL: Before the interview I met with him in Trump Tower. And he really is the same off camera that he is on camera, exactly the same. And at one point he started to attack the press. And it’s just me and my boss and him – he has a huge office – and he’s attacking the press. And there were no cameras, there was nothing going on. And I said, “You know, that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You’re doing it over and over and it’s boring, it’s time to end that, you’ve won the nomination [sic], and why do you keep hammering at this?” And he said: “You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.” He said that. So put that in your head for a minute.

video at link

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhe...leslie-stahl?utm_term=.aoLpKBmP0k#.yyG0rAV8OX

Darth Insidious borrowed a page from rape culture. Engaging in a war of words. The truth must be denied, at all costs.

The Other Side prefers to engage with the "Harvey Weinstein of American Real Estate."


The intersection of two criminals


A year ago, a private Israeli intelligence agency was hired to run “dirty ops” against two former Obama administration officials in an attempt to discredit the Iran nuclear deal, according to a wild report in The Observer. It appears the agency was Black Cube, the same firm that disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein hired to go after women who accused him of sexual assault.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...argeted-iran-deal-with-weinstein-tactics.html


On 23 January 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump caused controversy when he stated the following during a campaign rally in Iowa:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."


https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-fifth-avenue-comment/
 
Meghan McCain, John McCain's daughter, points out a speck of dust in the eye of Democrats

Democrats duck, and swerve, to keep from getting bashed by the wooden plank sticking out of Meghan McCain's eye.

Meghan McCain is focused on the fact that Lesley Stahl let the two year old cat out of the bag.

"I do it to discredit you and demean you, so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you."

Meghan McCain prefers to ignore things such as Presidential honor, transparency, honesty. The corruption, bribes, theft, raiding, destruction, are all perfectly OK. But, the press cannot leak anything confidential. Even if it is not confidential. We
, the People, do not get to hear anything that Trump does not want us to hear. Because Reasons, according to Meghan McCain. Should someone explain the freedom of speech, and the press to her ?


She (Meghan McCain) said reporters were as much to blame as Trump for a lack of public trust in the media, because they sometimes revealed information their sources believed would be kept confidential.

“I have issues with the way Trump treats the media, as everyone’s well aware, but there is also on this end, like, the breakdown of trust and the traditions of journalism are maybe going out the window,” McCain said.

https://www.motherjones.com/media/2018/05/lesley-stahl-trump-press-media-attacks/

Meghan, people cannot trust the words that come out of Trump's mouth, or his twitter account!

It certainly is no secret, that Trump tells lies. He does not keep it a private matter. He has been shouting about the press and the media since the beginning.

It is not news, that it Trump's attitude and practice. It is news, that he articulated that statement, to a journalists committed to reporting, according to the stated rules of engagement.

But Meghan wants to obsess that Lesley Stahl broke a rule, while ignoring the fact that Trump is subverting an vital part of America's government, in concert with a foreign power- Russia.

How do people make rational, and well thought out decisions, if the truth does not get out, because someone is purposefully interfering ?


Trump can't block users from his Twitter feed, federal judge rules

Blocking users from viewing his Twitter account is unconstitutional and a violation of the First Amendment, according to the judge

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-can-t-block-users-his-twitter-feed-federal-judge-n876831
 
Turning right around and blabbing clearly off-the-record remarks is a deterioration of the journalistic process. It doesn't really matter whose team you are on in this regard.
 
59 percent of respondents didn’t believe Mueller has uncovered any crimes


Most Americans don’t realize Robert Mueller’s investigation has uncovered crimes
17 indictments and five guilty pleas so far

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/23/17384096/mueller-investigation-poll

https://navigatorresearch.org/portfolio_page/what-are-they-hiding/


A Gallup poll found that only 50 percent of the American public supported McCarthy


We have all been here, before

How many grandparents are watching the same thing happen, all over, again ?

If they have blinded themselves, and have decided to buy into Trump's fairy tale. world, they might not recognize it.

Perhaps, they bought into Sen. Joe McCarthy's nightmare fairy tale the first time around.


Roy Cohn, was Sen. Joseph McCarthy’s lead investigator during his witch hunts, which also began based on absolutely nothing — a supposed “list” of 57 “communists” that McCarthy waved in the air, but that actually didn’t exist, as explained by University of Washington professor Joe Janes in an episode of his “Documents that Changed the World” podcast series:

It was on Feb. 9, 1950, that McCarthy — who had dubbed himself “Tailgunner Joe” for acts of World War II bravery he did not in fact commit — told a crowd of 275 at the Ohio County Republican Women’s Club that the U.S. State Department was “thoroughly infested with communists” and brandished papers he claimed were a list of 57 such subversives.


https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/real-story-behind-donald-trumps-infamous-witch-hunt-war-cry/

Yes, Roy Cohn, Trump's longtime lawyer.

1973 Trump's father was nailed by the government, and Roy Cohn was there to help him wiggle out of it. The beginning of a frightening/beautiful friendship.

January 7, 2018


"Where's my Roy Cohn?"


First Comey, (refused to swear absolute loyalty)then Sessions (refused to swear absolute loyalty). Trump was incensed. That was when he asked, whether rhetorically or in earnest: "Where's my Roy Cohn?"


Cohn was periodically in legal trouble himself and was disbarred in New York just weeks before he died in 1986.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/07/576209428/president-trump-called-for-roy-cohn-but-roy-cohn-was-gone

McCarthy Trials Redux 2018


https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/real-story-behind-donald-trumps-infamous-witch-hunt-war-cry/

Witch Hunt!

Last year, the New York Times sketched out a history of its recent usage, noting: “The central paradox of modern witch hunts is that those who claim to be the victims, like Nixon, are often the ones most enthusiastic about carrying them out.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/...unt-become-the-complaint-of-the-powerful.html


By George, they are buying it!


When Robert Mueller began his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election campaign, Donald Trump proclaimed on Twitter, “This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!” That phrase — “Witch Hunt!” — has been his go-to war cry ever since, bolstered only by his near-meaningless “No collusion!” claim, even as Mueller has racked up indictments, guilty pleas and cooperating witnesses.

Trump’s defense is working, to some extent, given that a recent poll found that 59 percent of respondents didn’t believe Mueller has uncovered any crimes so far, notwithstanding all those guilty pleas. Such is the power of a relentlessly repeated narrative over mere facts.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/real-story-behind-donald-trumps-infamous-witch-hunt-war-cry/
out
 
Attacking those who oppose the people maintaining a pretend existence, on The Other Side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass

11 Warning Signs of Gaslighting


Gaslighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power


People who gaslight typically use the following techniques:

1. They tell blatant lies.

2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.

3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.

4. They wear you down over time.

This is one of the insidious things about gaslighting—it is done gradually, over time. A lie here, a lie there, a snide comment every so often...and then it starts ramping up. Even the brightest, most self-aware people can be sucked into gaslighting—it is that effective. It's the "frog in the frying pan" analogy: The heat is turned up slowly, so the frog never realizes what's happening to it.

5. Their actions do not match their words.


6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.


Why did Donald John IQ#45 pardon Jack Johnson ?

This person or entity that is cutting you down, telling you that you don't have value, is now praising you for something you did. This adds an additional sense of uneasiness. You think, "Well maybe they aren't so bad." Yes, they are. This is a calculated attempt to keep you off-kilter—and again, to question your reality. Also look at what you were praised for; it is probably something that served the gaslighter.


How does this action benefit Donald John IQ#45 ?

Trump is not at all original in his thinking. The very thing he is doing—positioning black Americans as unpatriotic and suggesting we should leave if we complain, while at the same time treating us like non-humans just because we are black so that we have grievances to complain about—is something that America does all the time. In other words, we are always forced to fight the notion that holding America accountable for its promises to all its people is wrong and criminal. We are also made to answer for the argument that anything we do in that vein is wrong and criminal. Actually, anything we do in our black bodies at all is seen as wrong and criminal.

But demonizing and criminalizing black people for centuries seems not to be enough. Years later, in the name of progress, society decides to gaslight and psychologically manipulate us by saying that what we did a long time ago wasn’t really wrong in the first place.



https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ica-s-long-history-of-criminalizing-blackness

7. They know confusion weakens people.

8. They project.

They are a drug user or a cheater, yet they are constantly accusing you of that. This is done so often that you start trying to defend yourself, and are distracted from the gaslighter's own behavior.

9. They try to align people against you.

10. They tell you or others that you are crazy.



11. They tell you everyone else is a liar.


Lyin' media

Lyin Ted Cruz

Lyin Hillary

Lyin James Comey


Lyin Adam Schiff

(Ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee)

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/trump-goes-after-adam-schiff-for-lying-leaking.html

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!

8:39 AM - Feb 5, 2018

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...verywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting
 
Listened to an episode of Beat the Press

Emily Rooney gives her opinion on the efforts to subvert accepted journalism practices.


"The Borg"

"Resistance is Futile"

gsgs comment-

Yes, Republicans watched the hijacking of the G.O.P.,and resistance was futile.Between the Astro Turf posing as grassroots, the Koch brothers, twisted talk radio, and internet nests of hate, traditional systems were overwhelmed.

There came a point, where the Borg bit off more than they could chew. In this version, the Borg Queen is Sarah Palin.She is new subservient to something much bigger than she chew.


John McCain became king of the Borg, John McCain joined with Borg Queen Palin. Cultivating every Christian fanatic cult, every Extremist Right clan, Palin joined the latest version of John McCain with the worst the Republican party had to offer.



John McCain has fallen victim to a terrible disease, and we are asked to forgive and forget Putin and Trump are joined, just as diminished American influence and Russian money are joined.

on youtube-

Sen. John McCain In 2008: 'I'm A Maverick'

Christianity is used as the excuse for every cruelty.

Could John McCain have foreseen the massacre of praying Christians, by a young man blinded by propaganda ?

May 8, 2018

John McCain married Cindy Hensley on May 17, 1980, at the Arizona Biltmore hotel in Phoenix. They had met in Hawaii at a military reception a year before.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...in-tweets-birthday-wish-wife-cindy/627161002/
 
"Then you should say what you mean,” the March Hare went on. “I do,” Alice hastily replied; “at least—at least I mean what I say—that's the same thing, you know.” “Not the same thing a bit!” said the Hatter.

Poor Alice.

"It seems a shame,' the Walrus said,
To play them such a trick,
After we've brought them out so far,
And made them trot so quick!'
The Carpenter said nothing but
The butter's spread too thick!'

I weep for you,' the Walrus said:
I deeply sympathize.'
With sobs and tears he sorted out
Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
Before his streaming eyes.

O Oysters,' said the Carpenter,
You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none —
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one."


Poor oysters!

There seems to be a great deal of slurping, and burping, to be heard, as of late.

`Fury said to a
mouse, That he
met in the
house,
"Let us
both go to
law: I will
prosecute
YOU. --Come,
I'll take no
denial; We
must have a
trial: For
really this

morning I've
nothing
to do."

Said the
mouse to the
cur, "Such
a trial,
dear Sir,
With
no jury
or judge,
would be
wasting
our
breath."
"I'll be
judge, I'll
be jury,"
Said
cunning
old Fury:
"I'll
try the
whole
cause,
and
condemn
you
to
death."'

Lewis Carroll is to be thanked


:heart:
 
On The Other Side of the Mirror, they howl with crocodile tears, at children in the world without their living parents.

"Ah, the Democrats have no hearts!How could they let this happen?"

February 15, 2018

The Senate failed to pass any immigration legislation before a self-imposed Friday deadline, leaving lawmakers with no plan to address the roughly 700,000 immigrants who stand to lose legal protections as early as March 5

Republicans abandoned the bipartisan plan following the White House veto threat.



The veto threat and other White House intervention frustrated Democrats and those Republicans who helped craft the bipartisan bill. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., expressed irritation that the White House was relying heavily on hard-line immigration advisers.


Roughly 700,000 of those immigrants stand to lose legal protections starting on March 5, the date that the White House has established for the beginning of the sunset of the DACA program, established by President Barack Obama.


https://www.npr.org/2018/02/15/585794696/immigration-push-hits-a-wall-as-senate-deadline-nears

May 7, 2018


In the past, people caught crossing the border illegally were simply returned to Mexico after pleading guilty and being briefly detailed. Under the new policy of "zero tolerance," Sessions said the goal is for "100 percent" of all illegal border crossers to be referred by DHS to federal prosecutors and charged with "improper entry by an alien," facing up to six months in prison. Families who are caught will be separated, with children sent to juvenile facilities.


https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...legal-border-crossers-vows-to-divide-families

May 29, 2018

At a White House briefing, senior policy adviser Stephen Miller attributed what he labeled "the current immigration and border crisis and all of the attendant concerns it raises" to the "exclusive product of loopholes in federal immigration laws that Democrats refuse to close."


However, Democrats are the minority party in both chambers of Congress. The Republican-led majority has yet to take up significant immigration legislation in the House this session, although Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., has committed to holding votes this summer.

The Senate conducted a weeklong debate on numerous immigration-related bills in February, but none received the 60 votes necessary for passage.

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/29/6152...e-for-dhs-separating-children-from-their-pare

Republicans managed to tie President Obama's initiatives in knots, but now that Republicans dominate, they claim they cannot get it done ?

They managed to give away the farm to the ultra-rich.
 
In Defense of the Evangelist Realm


Sacred and Profane Taboo words
Censorship

White Supremacist, Racist, Liar, Rapist, Sexual Abuser, Violent Sexist, Homophobic


Any weapon that Evangelists and their allies need to defeat Liberals and Democrats, will be put to use.

The Extremist Right Wing is allowed the use of explicit profanity directed toward women.

The Extremist Right Wing is allowed to degrade standards for discourse on our airwaves and in our culture.

The double standard is a weapon to be used against Democrats and Liberals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...le-hill/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1ed9c5a3666d


A White Supremacist may accuse members of any minority community of racism. But, any member of the minority will be attacked for pointing out racist acts, statements, actions, committed by White Supremacists.

According to White Supremacists, calling someone racist is just as offensive as saying something racist — maybe even more so.


Donald Trump is the Warrior Emperor protecting White Supremacism and Evangelists. He is allowed to commit all manner of acts that reek of racism. He is allowed to use words that are direct products of racism, sexism, homophobia.

Pointing out racist behavior, and protesting the malignant racist speech, is worse than using it, according to White Supremacists.



If you oppose White Supremacists, the weapons of un-truth and false equivalence will be used against you.


Whataboutism continued when Sarah Huckabee Sanders criticized Samantha Bee and called for TBS to cancel Full Frontal.


"Her (Samantha Bee's) use of the C-word to describe Ivanka Trump stemmed from her criticism of the First Daughter–slash–senior presidential advisor tweeting a photograph of herself and one of her children in the midst of a news cycle focused on immigrant children being separated from their parents."

"Maybe Bee shouldn’t have used that specific word. I’ll concede that she could have been less crass, even though she’s used the same language in the past and no one said boo until Barr got fired."

"Bee’s larger point was to criticize Ivanka Trump’s insensitive and tone-deaf photograph. The point of Barr’s tweet, in as much as it had a point, was that Barr thinks Jarrett is both an Islamist and an ape. Saying that both women deserve to be fired suggests their offenses are identical. They are not."

http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/samantha-bee-roseanne-barr-false-equivalency.html


Samantha Bee targeted one person's behavior, and actions. Roseanne Barr targeted races and religion of millions of people.


The game of Let Us Pretend

Michelle Wolf did not target Sarah Huckabee Sander's appearance. She targeted Sander's behavior. Republicans pretended that she did.

According to Republicans, attacking a person's appearance is much worse than robbing the public they serve. Hypocritical, they attacked Michelle Obama for her physical appearance, her choice of clothing, hairstyle.


Liberals and Democrats are not allowed to point out that the White House press secretary is paid to regularly lie to the public. They can expect the Republicans to use the weapon of deflection, if Democrats find proof of a Liar.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/samantha-bee-roseanne-barr-false-equivalency.html

"This is a conservative strategy to keep the public focused on the tone of a comment instead of its substance—while covering their ears whenever Trump’s hateful vitriol is brought up."

https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/douchebag-decree/samantha-bee-roseanne-barr

"Tearing children away from their parents is evil. Ignoring the abuse and marginalization of thousands while putting on a pretty dress and smiling for the cameras is evil. Swearing is not the same as racism. Arguing about whether the truth is too ugly is a distraction."
 
If you have indulged in swimming, you may have come across the phenomenon of a body of water's ability to reflect, while underwater. At some point, ready to break the water's surface, you were surprised by being faced by your own reflection. Almost anyone has seen the reflection that a body of water provides,on the surface, standing on land.

Here, in America, Republicans pretend they can live, where there is only their own reflection. The Democrats and the rest of the world must face the world as it is, and grapple with reality.

Samantha Bee’s larger point was to criticize Ivanka Trump’s insensitive and tone-deaf photograph.

The first thought that occurred to me, that Ivanka's lovely, loving, photo of mother and child, contrasted horribly, with the picture of an immigrant child punished for not having papers. A child pulled away from the comforting arms of their mother. Crying, pleading, traumatized child, in the brutal, cold, uncaring hands of the State.

Ivanka chose to join her father, and she took an office in the White House. She chose to insert herself in government affairs. She profits handsomely from the association.She inserted herself into the national conversation. She bolsters support for every corrupt, unacceptable candidate that will prop up her father's regime.

She crossed the line, indulged in nepotism. No other president dared to put his child above Americans.

Was Ivanka's photo- op a deliberate provocation ? Republicans and Democrats are at war. Ivanka has entered the fray, before. She does not sit passively.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/saman...uivalency.html
 
June 4, 2018

Jon Stewart Warns Samantha Bee Not to Play Into Faux Conservative Outrage


"...don’t play into the moral double standard..."


“Please understand that a lot of what the right does, and it’s maybe their greatest genius, is they’ve created a code of conduct that they police, that they themselves don’t have to, in any way, abide.”


“Don’t get caught in a trap of thinking you can live up to a code of integrity that will be enough for the propagandist right. There isn’t."


...don’t be fooled into trying to make concessions that you think will mollify them.”


In the end, Stewart said that it might not be possible for liberal or otherwise-Trump-critical voices to “make them give up this ‘we’re the real victims’ game” by being the bigger person and apologizing. Said Stewart, “it’s a game, it’s a strategy and it’s working.”

http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/jon-stewart-warns-samantha-bee-not-to-fall-for-faux-outrage.html
 
Lunacy Reigns in America

Is poor mental hygiene to blame ?

The cognitive dissonance present, is hard not to notice.


Everything is tangled, obscured, and unclear.

The press is not allowed to have anything to analyze.

The press is America's witness, and our witness had been blindfolded, and has been rendered deaf.

What we do get is deflection, denial, lies.


The issue of what should be America's First Lady's life in in question. Is she alive ?

We do not know if she has been replaced with a stand in, because there is no proof from reliable sources, that Melania was not replaced.

In any other presidency, this would be lunacy.

We did not worry about this issue, when Michelle Obama held the position of FLOTUS. Her life flowed through the news cycle. She was constantly involved in doing something that concerned the public good. So many communities benefited from her visits. She interacted with every day people.

Michelle was there, in pictures, on film, on audio tape. Witnesses in real life, held their experiences to their hearts. The Obama family was there to give of themselves, and to serve America, as others had done.

Strange Melania depends on formal protocol, in highly structured hierarchies. Military, hospitals, and government locations. Highly controlled situations. She presents herself onstage, and at the podium. In a seated line-up, with family, Secret Service, and government officials. Americans are not allowed to freely interact with her. No one talks to her.

The only exceptions, were dinners with officials. One, was President Obama, at a funeral.


With media coverage of Melania Trump‘s weeks-long absence after surgery picking up recently, the President took to Twitter to (what else?) rage-tweet at the media


Trump tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Fake News Media has been so unfair, and vicious, to my wife and our great First Lady, Melania. During her recovery from surgery they reported everything from near death, to facelift, to left the W.H. (and me) for N.Y. or Virginia, to abuse. All Fake, she is doing really well!
9:48 AM · Jun 6, 2018


Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
...Four reporters spotted Melania in the White House last week walking merrily along to a meeting. They never reported the sighting because it would hurt the sick narrative that she was living in a different part of the world, was really ill, or whatever. Fake News is really bad!

9:54 AM - Jun 6, 2018


(jokes were made, about unusual- phenomena hunters, searching for her, and blurry photographs that could not prove the existence of anything.)

https://www.mediaite.com/online/joe...celift-rumors-you-literally-did-that-to-mika/


June 29, 2017

Trump tweet

“I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore),” he wrote. “Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

Byzezinski and Scarborough give Push back

Trump invented a tale, and victimized Mika


Mocking, pointing, and not laughing-

Joe Scarborough

@JoeNBC
I agree that it would be “vicious” and “unfair” to lie about a loved one having a facelift for the purpose of causing pain and embarrassment. Mr. President, can you imagine anyone would be so cruel to do such a thing

10:32AM June 6, 2018

Trump tweets


Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

8:52 AM - Jun 29, 2017

dot dot dot dot dot

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

8:58 AM - Jun 29, 2017


But, it is OK for Trump to use a lie about Mika's non-existent face lift, in order to damage her public image ?

It was meant to attract media attention, at the time- it did

Trump does not care if it is negative or positive attention- it just has to keep his Trump name omnipresent in the media feed

WHITE HOUSE DEFENDS TRUMP TWEET ATTACKING “LOW I.Q.” FEMALE JOURNALIST FOR “BLEEDING BADLY”


June 29, 2017

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...rzezinski-was-bleeding-badly-from-a-face-lift



Sarah Huckabee Sanders was sent out to face the roaring lions of truth, reality, and decency after Trump tweeted. SHS mislead the public, deflected the real question, refused to answer, and told a lie, as is usual.


Melania has been missing since May 10, 2018

She may have made a private appearance on June 4, 2018 with Gold Star families

There is no photographic proof ? Nothing on film ? Where are all of the selfies ? Who talked to Melania ?
 
GSGS,

You’ve got a lot of interesting things to say, but God damn you make it hard for me to read them.
 
Bayonet A Baby

Enemy Baby Must Die

What About Chopped Fetus


oops

only meant to copy down this bit

in something that is much further down the line

oh, well
 
Last edited:
GSGS,

You’ve got a lot of interesting things to say, but God damn you make it hard for me to read them.

Amen to that. Whenever I try to read one of these rambling messes, I feel like I've come in in the middle of the reel and missed all of the set up.
 
The children and the parents are stuck in the reality of being imprisoned.


The people that have decided to join the mass delusion provided by Trump and company, will remain blithe, and free of concern for undocumented children.



They have been soothed by propaganda efforts, produced to quell doubt, and to re-image what has happened. They are free to remain blissfully unaware of suffering.
Thanks to propaganda ,they are free to remain unconcerned and untroubled by recent developments. Every concern and worry can be dismissed. Their "strong right arm" is in control.


Those that have exited reality, or just deny reality, bought into the premise that everything is "fine." After all, Melania "Melanoma" Trump has used the word "fine," in connection with the imprisoned children. If they do not want to look at the harsh, painful truth, they can look at the propaganda that denies reality.

They are enabled pretend that the concentration camps do not exist, because the model Potemkin homes are new, clean, modern, and humane residences. All the luxuries of middle class life.

They are not required to contemplate the psychological and emotional conditions of the imprisoned children. What child does not adjust to daycare, summer camp, or boarding school ?


There is an enormous difference between highly trained child care professionals entrusted with the care of middle class children, and the hired guards of the child prisons. Would anyone expect a camp counselor to strangle a child for attempting to open a window ? These children are ordered to comply with prison rules. They are not allowed to play, unless they are given a proscribed place and a proscribed time. What is the penalty for crying ?

(Men kill children for crying.)

A child at a day school, a summer camp, or a boarding school, enjoys a life based on playing, learning, growing, friendships, games and pleasant pastimes. Shooting through Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass will allow any believer freedom to imagine the children are enjoying their summer, like any child.

They do not think about who has been hired to command groups of children. The imprisoned children are threatened into compliance and obedience. They do not cry, or act out because they are drugged. Medical treatments meant for patients with mental disorders. Drugs meant to prevent harm to supervising staff and self-harm. Disoriented, passive, unable to move efficiently, unable to think, but suffering from side effects.

(Really! Read the list of side effects.)
 
"This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals."

-Red Hen owner


Here, each stands on the side that they have chosen.

On the Other Side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass, every weapon possible is used in the war they have declared.

We stand on each side of the divide.

What is moral, and what is not.


I feel badly for Republicans that cannot tolerate what their party is doing. That cannot accept letting reality float away.

To win, at all costs...


Meghan McCain wants to enjoy the advantages the war that the Republicans are waging, but she does not want to pay the price of criticism, confrontation, and consequences.

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/26/do...-slams-maxine-waters-democrats-for-going-low/
 
Back
Top