American Liars

U.S. Ambassador to Hungary David B. Cornstein proclaiming upon arrival in Budapest in June that his top mission was to keep CEU in the country.(Hungary)

He lied.

Cornstein — an 80-year-old New Yorker who made his fortune in the jewelry, gambling and telemarketing businesses and is a close friend of President Trump’s — compared the university’s plight to his own experience selling jewelry at department stores.

Cornstein sided with Hungary, against the university, and used a very Trump manoeuvre- He blamed the university, even though the university did everything that was requested.

“I was a guest in another guy’s store,” Cornstein said. “The university is in another country."

"It would pay to work with the government.”


https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fb382e07582f
 
Cheri Jacobus

@CheriJacobus
· 7h
Mitch McConnell received $3,500,000 from a Ukrainian-born oligarch with ties that lead to Russia’s Vladimir

1:24 PM · Dec 9, 2018

Cheri Jacobus
@CheriJacobus
·
7h
Lindsey Graham Received Campaign Donations From Firm Tied To Russian Oligarch

1:44 PM · Dec 9, 2018
 
What is the truth, about the police brutality incident, at the NYC Boerum Hill food assistance center ?

Footage posted to Facebook shows an NYPD sergeant and three officers wrestling with the distressed mother—identified by police as 23-year-old Jazmine Headley—as she lays on the ground clutching her 1-year-old son. One of the officers repeatedly attempts to yank the child from his mother's arms, prompting cries from the woman and a gathered crowd. "They're hurting my son," Headley shouts. "I'm begging you, please."

The same officer later pulls out a stun gun, which he points at the horrified onlookers. "There's a fucking baby in her hands!" one onlooker screams.


The chaotic incident happened on Friday afternoon, after Headley allegedly had a dispute with a security guard about sitting on the floor. She works as a cleaner, and was at the assistance center to pick up day care vouchers for someone to look after her young son, Damone, her mother told ABC-7.

The woman who took the video, Monae Sinclair, wrote on Facebook that the woman had sat in the corner because there weren't any available chairs in the room. The security guard called the cops after the woman made him "feel dumb," she said. Police claim the woman was acting "disorderly" and blocking a hallway, and that she was arrested after she "refused to comply with officers’ orders."

On Monday morning, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams will stage a rally outside the SNAP center, where he'll denounce the "excessive policing" and call for the charges against Headley to be dropped. "Something's terribly wrong when the most well-trained police department can't resolve a dispute with a mother and child without looking like [President Trump's] southern border strategy," he wrote on Twitter.


http://gothamist.com/2018/12/10/video_cops_infant_mother_brooklyn.php

on youtube

NYPD Officers Tear Infant From NYC Mother's Arms

Unlisted

Gothamist7,295 views

(A team of NYPD against a young mother and a 1 year old baby.)

(She gets charges against her, and she gets sent to Rikers, and gets her baby taken away from her.)


They lied and the young mother and the 1 year old baby will suffer.

https://www.theroot.com/nypd-looks-into-shocking-video-of-officers-wrestling-a-1830987654
 
Last Friday, Jazmine Headley was arrested after New York Police Department officers attempted to wrestle her one-year-old son out of her hands at a Brooklyn food stamp office. The charges against her—which included resisting arrest, trespassing and acting in a manner injurious to a child, according to the New York Times—have been dropped...

https://jezebel.com/prosecutors-drop-charges-against-mother-who-had-1-year-1831025317a


Judge Orders Mother Whose Baby Was Snatched By Police Released From Rikers


DEC 11, 2018

Brooklyn prosecutors announced Tuesday that they were dropping all charges against the woman whose infant son was ripped from her arms by police officers in a viral video, amid growing calls for the young mother to be released from jail.


David Menschel Retweeted
VICE News
VICE News
@vicenews
·
Dec 10
At least 7 NYPD officers surrounded a mother and tried to rip her infant from her arms.

She’d been waiting to collect a voucher for city-funded day care.


Viral video shows NYPD officers trying to rip a baby out of his mother's arms after a seating dispute with security

https://news.vice.com/amp/en_us/art...spute-with-security?__twitter_impression=true

11:45 AM · Dec 10, 2018


Jazmine Headley, the young mother whose Friday arrest went viral after New York City police officers swarmed her and her infant son in a public services office, will be released from Rikers Island without bail after she was held there for five days.

On Tuesday morning, Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez dropped charges stemming from the incident, saying in a statement on Twitter that he was “horrified by the violence depicted in the video and immediately opened an investigation into this case.”

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...ter-she-was-arrested-while-holding-infant-son
 
Lies led to a young mother's pain, fear, and anxiety.

Hidden lies, are part of how an institution exerts control.

December 12, 2018

On Tuesday evening, after a judge granted her attorney’s request for Headley to be released, she was freed from Rikers and is now with her family. She has received an outpouring of support since her Friday arrest, from offers to represent her free of charge on her outstanding misdemeanor arrest in New Jersey (those charges have since been dropped), to the creation of an online fundraiser to help Headley pay for childcare and other expenses, which has raised almost $30,000 as of Wednesday morning. “I just want to thank everybody and all the support that I have been getting in New York and all the great people who have been supporting me,” she said after her release. “I haven’t gotten to read all the articles and just all the great things and all of the love, and I am accepting it. And I am just so grateful to everyone, and I am just happy to be free, and I just need to see my boy.”

"Like the destruction wrought by a hurricane, the brutality of the police response to Jazmine Headley has captured our attention and our outrage."


https://theslot.jezebel.com/jazmine-headley-and-the-slow-violence-of-everyday-life-1831020139

A mirror of the Border abuses.

The office is not meant to efficiently serve those that need help. It is operating in a manner meant to frustrate, discourage, demoralize. Fewer people apply for help, less money is spent.

Not enough room, not enough employees, not enough chairs.

The young woman was waiting for hours.

There were no chairs.

Rules for Applicants-

Do not clutter the floor with your children, or your body.

If you break our punishing rule, you will be punished.

(The security officer, and his supervisor, and the squad of police made use of the punishing rule.)

(We do not provide anything remotely resembling hospitality, for you or your child at this office. We will grudgingly, ungraciously, and unpleasantly, acknowledge your existence.We will go through the motions, and hope for the worst. Our bosses will chew a new arsehole out of our bodies, if we are too successful at helping "clients.")


Someone cut her name off of a list. (Dropping random clients might be a job requirement. There is only so much money provided. It must last, until the next cycle begins.)

Someone decided that the young woman should not longer receive money to pay for childcare. The young woman took time off from work, to unravel the mystery.


She is trying to do the right thing.

They are deliberately making it difficult for her.


So, they perpetuate a lie.
 
The guard called the police, who grabbed her arm as she tried to leave, knocked her to the ground, swarmed her, and ripped her baby from her arms while she called out, “They’re hurting my son!”

https://jezebel.com/jazmine-headley-was-talked-to-very-viciously-by-cops-be-1831137876



Scott Hechinger

@ScottHech
Replying to @ScottHech
The Mayor once again has deferred to the NYPD to police themselves. Think about the message this sends to the force. You can do anything & face no consequences. If someone sues, the city (read: taxpayers) will pay out on your behalf. Eric Garner's killer is still on the force.

275
9:17 PM - Dec 16, 2018


Everyone used lies against the young mother.

Why tell the truth, if it does not benefit them ?


http://gothamist.com/2018/12/17/jazmine_headley_nypd.php


A police officer repeatedly attempts to yank the child away from Headley, at one point lifting the woman into the air as she desperately holds on to her son. The same officer later pulls out a stun gun and waves it at the crowd and distressed mother.



A law enforcement source told the Times that police body camera footage shows a security guard threatening to separate Headley from her child if she doesn't leave the office, then lunging at her after a tense verbal exchange

Officers Who Ripped Jazmine Headley's Baby Away During Arrest Won't Face Discipline

BY JAKE OFFENHARTZ IN NEWS ON DEC 17, 2018 9:13 AM

She remembers "being talked to very viciously" by security guards and asking to speak with a supervisor. She says that the guards returned with two police officers and that what happened next was a blur. According to the NYPD's investigation, an HRA officer escalated the dispute by pulling Headley to the ground.
 
Back
Top