American Liars

Well, with Trump, it's all a show with viewer ratings no matter what else is going on.
 
Well, with Trump, it's all a show with viewer ratings no matter what else is going on.
I'm happy to abstain from viewing TV as I'm not subjected to putrid performances of politicians, pundits, preachers, and other such propagandist pups. I'm beyond ratings. I take my (dis)information where I can find it; I don't let it search me out.

I read numerous domestic and international news feeds on my laptop, words and images scrolling by, vivid portrayals of the "soap opera with nukes" that is the Tromp White House. It only gets weirder. Too much show for me.
 
April 4, 2018

Trump says he got rid of Obamacare, I.R.S. does not agree


The I.R.S. has started sending penalty notices to businesses that failed to comply with the Affordable Care Act's employer mandate, angering Republicans and business groups.

Under Mr. Trump, the Internal Revenue Service has been pursuing companies that fail to comply with the employer mandate and is sending penalty notices to more than 30,000 businesses around the country.


waaaah, not fair!

Rep. Jody Hice (Georgia) a leading voice in opposition of the employer mandate, spoke at a hearing, where Acting IRS Commissioner David Kautter testified in April

Kautter requested that the I.R.S. continue to not enforce the employer mandate, as was under the Obama administration.



https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/06/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Yes, Trump has managed to cripple the individual mandate, but employer mandate is still in place. Companies must offer health insurance, if they have more than 50 employees.
 
I'm happy to abstain from viewing TV as I'm not subjected to putrid performances of politicians, pundits, preachers, and other such propagandist pups. I'm beyond ratings. I take my (dis)information where I can find it; I don't let it search me out........ Too much show for me.

You're not missing much. I cut the cable cord long ago and back to "free tv" w/the antennae. Lately, all the hoopla on politics seems to had slowed to a reasonable level. I had thought of tossing the TV for some time. Now it's okay and down to a dull roar.
 
Mal-ania chose to push herself upon the public, again.


She is just as much of a fraud, as her husband is. She pretends that she contributed something, again.

Meanwhile, her husband is proposing to cut $7 billion dollars from the Children's Health Insurance Program

With Trump, we have a presidency that has no form and no content.

This is the brilliance of (Mal-ania's) "Be Best." It, too, has no form or content. Excellence is at least a form, though it really means nothing. Be Best is nothing and says nothing. Indeed, the slogan is so empty, it appears to be missing words. Only a slogan of this kind could issue so perfectly from the vacuum that has become the White House.


https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2018/05/08/26151699/the-brilliance-of-melania-trumps-slogan-be-best
 
gsgs comment

I dislike Mike Pence, because I have gotten the impression that he would happily welcome the destruction of Democracy, and the arrival of the Handmaids Tale regime in America


What could better describe Imperial Emperor Carrot Head's White House staff, aides, and appointed ministers ?

"Lickspittle grovellers" with greedy eyes, and grabby hands-

"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a *greedy* craven little coward."

Daffy Duck
1957


Ed Kilgore's take on George Will's column in WaPo

What seems to have provoked Will’s fury more than all this routine of over-the-top brown-nosing was Pence’s decision during an Arizona appearance to give a big shout-out to convicted-and-pardoned felon Joe Arpaio, the great champion of racial profiling and a big buddy of Trump’s: (paragraph below)

Becoming Chief Toady may have solidified Pence’s position as putative successor to Trump as leader of the GOP and of MAGA country. But it is beginning to destroy the subtle separation of the party from Trump and Trumpism that made him especially useful to Trump-o-skeptic conservatives.


Arpaio is also running for the Senate, which makes Pence’s praise not just morally offensive but politically significant. But Pence is playing his assigned role as the great symbol of the compete surrender of the Republican Party, and of the conservative movement that is supposed to animate it, to dark forces typified by Arpaio.

May 10, 2018

nymag.com


George F. Will speaks up about Mike Pence


"Last June a Trump Cabinet meeting featured testimonials offered to Dear Leader by his forelock-tugging colleagues. His chief of staff, Reince Priebus, caught the spirit of the worship service by thanking Trump for the “blessing” of being allowed to serve him. The hosannas poured forth from around the table, unredeemed by even a scintilla of insincerity."


"Noting that Arpaio was in his Tempe audience, Pence, oozing unctuousness from every pore, called Arpaio “another favorite,” professed himself “honored” by Arpaio’s presence, and praised him as “a tireless champion of . . . the rule of law.” Arpaio, a grandstanding, camera-chasing bully and darling of the thuggish right, is also a criminal, convicted of contempt of court for ignoring a federal judge’s order to desist from certain illegal law enforcement practices. Pence’s performance occurred eight miles from the home of Sen. John McCain, who could teach Pence — or perhaps not — something about honor."



"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."

"Pence is what he has chosen to be, which is horrifying."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.034bef2929e5


Pence has chosen to maintain his status via a degree of obsequiousness that is embarrassing even to watch. As Jonathan Chait observed last year, the vice-president has made a particularly cringeworthy habit of publicly admiring Trump’s “broad-shouldered” leadership traits. Becoming Chief Toady may have solidified Pence’s position as putative successor to Trump as leader of the GOP and of MAGA country. But it is beginning to destroy the subtle separation of the party from Trump and Trumpism that made him especially useful to Trump-o-skeptic conservatives.
 
My fantasy, is that the Kremlin has ordered operatives to feed the White House with Russian "SNL" like scripts.

Did the Russian comedy team stop to think how the latest farce would play out, in the media ?


“He's dying anyway," did not play out well in America.


The fact that the White House’s communications shop refuses accountability and will not apologize for the incident after so many Washington insiders tripped over themselves running to rally around Huckabee Sanders after her eye makeup was lightly mocked by a comedian during a roast has registered as a bitter irony to some on Twitter

gsgs comment- Nearly everyone at the meeting talked to the media. It certainly created headlines.


How could the American SNL possibly approach this ? It is so toxic it is radioactive.
 
Trump's liars for hire.

They scurry, when the sunlight falls on them. Some are hiding under the same rock.


Betsy DeVos, has just made it possible for For Profit "Education" centers to exploit students, and walk away with most of the money they have stolen from students. Matt Schlapp and Mercedes Schlapp helped the For Profit "Education" centers, and the heads of those rip-off "education" factories all have jobs under Betsy DeVos.

Mercedes Schlapp was a consultant for these rip-off "education" centers, while at Cove Strategies, a lobbying and consulting firm she founded with her husband, Matt Schlapp.

https://thinkprogress.org/education...vestigating-for-profit-colleges-41724182691a/


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/13/...rofit-colleges.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Yes, the same Mercedes Schlapp working in Trump's White House, as director of strategic communication. Schlapp, who said, “You can put this on the record … I stand with Kelly Sadler.” (After Sadler said “He’s (John McCain) dying anyway.")


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-staffers-defy-huckabee-sanders-on-leaks.html


According to Sadler, Senator John McCain’s opposition to CIA director Haspel's potential appointment did not matter. Kelly Sadler scurried away, when the press found out about what she said in a closed meeting.


Now, Matt Schlapp crawls out from under his rock

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/14/610905307/checking-in-on-how-supporters-think-trump-is-doing


https://crooksandliars.com/2018/05/matt-schlapp-gaslights-sadlers-nasty



It seems that this is Matt Schlapp's job

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...ccain-shes-also-little-bit-victim-here/220197


wahhhh! Someone leaked the facts, and people are holding me accountable, and using the truth against me! I am the victim!

“We have political disagreements in this country, and I think it’s wrong for journalists to take that next step,” Schlapp said.

(Schlapp is telling journalists not to edit, research, or distort.) Non-journalists on FOX TV info-tainment are welcomed by Matt Schlapp, to tell lies, spread misinformation, smear the characters of people, and drum ideas into the soft mind of the leader that they chose.)

Schlapp- “Just present the facts. Let the American people decide if they think someone is lying. The journalist shouldn’t be the one to say the president or his spokesperson is lying."


(If the news journalists and reporters presented the facts, they would have to include the truth. You would not want the audience to be misled, or misinformed.)

Schlapp "Because what that does is to 50 percent of the country, is it makes them feel like they (the press) aren’t credible to listen to anymore.”

(He expects people to believe, that 50 per cent of the country is gullible enough, to buy everything the White House throws out to the public.)

https://thinkprogress.org/matt-schlapp-whcd-journalists-trump-lies-0cc6bb5ad2b3/

gsgs comment- Allow the Trump White House to spread Trump propaganda without a fight ? Surely you jest ?


Michelle and Matt hated the WH correspondents dinner so much, they left to join everyone for free drinks at the after-party, early.

Comedian, Kathy Griffin caught up to the Schlapp duo. She knows what they are.
 
Mal-ania chose to push herself upon the public, again.


She is just as much of a fraud, as her husband is. She pretends that she contributed something, again.

Meanwhile, her husband is proposing to cut $7 billion dollars from the Children's Health Insurance Program

With Trump, we have a presidency that has no form and no content.

This is the brilliance of (Mal-ania's) "Be Best." It, too, has no form or content. Excellence is at least a form, though it really means nothing. Be Best is nothing and says nothing. Indeed, the slogan is so empty, it appears to be missing words. Only a slogan of this kind could issue so perfectly from the vacuum that has become the White House.


https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2018/05/08/26151699/the-brilliance-of-melania-trumps-slogan-be-best
Not so bad for a 1st Lady who's English is her 6th language. Even the cyber bullies haven't shut her down.
 
“Mr Trump, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Jim Clapper is a man of integrity, honesty, ethics, and morality. You are not,” Mr Brennan said.

“Jim Clapper served his country for over a half century, including in Vietnam. You did not. By your words and behaviour, you diminish the office of the presidency.”



Donald John IQ#45 does not read

“I never have. I’m always busy doing a lot. Now I’m more busy, I guess, than ever before.”


July 17, 2016


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.00cd594febfa


Emperor Carrot Head has other people, to make up his mind, for him. The people that fund his "campaign" (to stay out of prison) have selfish motives. They make demands. FOX TV tells Trump bedtime tales. FOX TV features shows, that speak directly to him. Billionaires own publications that do not have real, bona fide journalists with scruples. They know what to print in order to influence him. They know how to influence his decisions.

January 15, 2018


“I know they like to say—people that don’t know me—they like to say I watch television,” he said. “People with fake sources—you know, fake reporters, fake sources. But I don’t get to watch much television, primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents a lot.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/01/15/how-fox-and-friends-rewrites-trumps-reality
 
Look who’s suddenly interested in overseeing the Executive branch!


It’s the man who has quashed repeated votes to release the president’s tax returns, conducted a sham hearing on the president’s ties to Russia (which ended hastily and with a preordained conclusion), and refused to conduct oversight about anything else, in the face of scandals oozing out of every orifice of the administration.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...e-oversight-mueller-russia-investigation.html
 
The Supreme Court has decided that all kids here (in America), no matter their immigration status, have the right to a public school education.

Betsy DeVos claimed that individual schools should be able to decide if they feel like turning undocumented kids over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...to-report-undocumented-kids-to-ICE-they-can-t


"That’s a school decision. It’s a local community decision,” DeVos said during testimony before the House Education and the Workforce Committee


Civil rights groups on Tuesday blasted DeVos’ comments, which they said run counter to the Supreme Court‘s 1982 ruling in Plyler v. Doe that guaranteed the rights of students to receive a public education regardless of their immigration status


"Let’s be clear: Any school that reports a child to ICE would violate the Constitution,” Lorella Praeli, director of immigration policy and campaigns at the American Civil Liberties Union, said in a statement. “The Supreme Court has made clear that every child in America has a right to a basic education, regardless of immigration status. Secretary DeVos is once again wrong.”


https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/22/undocumented-children-schools-devos-immigration-603277


So, schools, town officials, state officials, will be informing ICE, and allowing ICE to arrest students and parents on school property ? Rules for ICE is that schools are "sensitive locations."


That has not stopped ICE from arresting students, teachers, professors. Over-crowding in detention camps and prison sites, has allowed ICE to deport law-abiding, peaceful immigrants that have followed every rule. ICE does it by violating the law, and denying immigrants due process.


Rep. Adriano Espaillat, D-N.Y., asked DeVos whether she thought a teacher or principal who "finds out that a certain child is undocumented or his or her family is undocumented" has the responsibility to notify Immigration and Customs Enforcement about that family.

http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/camp...undocumented_students_ICE_schools_report.html


"Sir, I think that's a school decision, it's a local community decision," DeVos told Espaillat. "We have laws, and we also are compassionate. And I urge this body to do its job and address and clarify where there is confusion around this." Espaillat repeated the question and stressed that immigration law is federal law, but DeVos did not change her stance.

The Mexican American Legal Defense Fund said DeVos was guilty of "dereliction of duty" by sharing her viewpoint. "Any public school or school district that denies an education to any undocumented child—whether by refusing to enroll, by limiting access to the programs and benefits provided to other students, or by reporting a child to ICE—has violated the United States Constitution," MALDEF said.

Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights said it would be against the law for schools to take the option DeVos presented:

http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/camp...undocumented_students_ICE_schools_report.html


Last year, Broward County schools adopted a policy stating that federal agents seeking information about students or access to them must produce a warrant or other court document that the district's attorney must first review. Other districts have made similar moves to protect undocumented students.

And immigration officials—but not those who conduct enforcement—visited a New York City school in 2017 to verify information about a green card applicant through the school's front office.



ICE was relying on an Executive Order by the Trump Administration seeking to cut federal funds to sanctuary cities, but, even if that Order were applicable here, it has since been declared unconstitutional by a U.S. District Court in California.

Even Palm Beach protected the immigrants students, despite Trump's presence

http://extracredit.blog.palmbeachpo...solution-in-protection-of-immigrant-students/
 
The White House to arrange access to classified documents for just two Republican House members, both Trump allies, in a briefing expected Thursday

Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), the ranking Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, said previously that he expected to be invited and said Democrats being shut out was “another serious abuse of power.”

“I have to think that what Sarah Huckabee Sanders said was incomplete. That’s my guess. We’re trying to get clarification from the department,” Schiff said. “There’s no way they can selectively brief Republicans only.”

(Trump's White House has locked out Democrats, before. It has locked out Democratic press, too.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8a538d9dbd6_story.html?utm_term=.53d4a90ff1b3

Democrats say the briefing — held as special counsel Robert Mueller investigates Trump’s campaign and whether it was involved in Russian meddling in the U.S. election — is highly inappropriate and should be given to a bipartisan group of congressional leaders, as is customary.


Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi wrote to the Justice Department on Wednesday and said the GOP-only meeting is “completely improper in its proposed form and would set a damaging precedent for your institutions and the rule of law.”


White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said no Democrats were invited because they had not requested the information. In fact, Democrats have asked to be shown the classified material.


https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2018/05/23/trump-increases-pressure-on-justice-department
 
One problem with Donald John IQ#45's lie.


This person does exist.

The job of steering the interagency process during the trip belonged to-


Matt Pottinger!

He is the National Security Council’s senior director for Asia.


Other key players in the trip’s planning included Ross, Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/johnhudson...ith-kindness?utm_term=.qrb8w4enqO#.ejyRx9yk27

Trump Slams the NYT for Reporting What a White House Official Told Them


He says the press call about North Korea didn’t happen even though it definitely did.

May, 26, 2018



As pointed out by freelance journalist Yashar Ali, the official that Trump says “doesn’t exist” was actually Matt Pottinger of the National Security Council, and Pottinger’s statement was recorded (and subsequently posted by Ali). The White House routinely organizes calls during which administration officials brief the reporters on a given topic.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...orting-what-a-white-house-official-told-them/


Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
3h
The official is Matt Pottinger who serves on the National Security Council. He briefed dozens of reporters on background



Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
3h
2. To be clear, the only reason I tweeted Matt's name is because I'm not a White House reporter and I was not on this call. I do not believe reporters should violate off record or on background agreements under any circumstances. Not my agreement, so I can tweet

Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
2h
3. BTW a background briefing with the WH press corps is much different than an individual reporters conversation with a source. Even though I know who some reporters sources are, I still wouldn't out them. That would be unethical. Background briefings aren't the same thing

4. I've obtained audio of the WH press briefing. You can hear Raj Shah, Deputy Press Secretary, introduce Pottinger (along with the terms - which are standard) and then Pottinger makes the statement that POTUS says was never made. Lots of reporters in briefing room and on phone


Delia Cummings
@firstlastsecond
·
2h
Replying to @yashar
It appears Pottinger violated the first rule of the Twump admin: Never tell the truth when you can lie


Dan Davis
@Bindlestaff
·
1h
Also, never exist when your president says you don't
 
Washington Post follows the farce

( Donald John IQ#45 ) makes a ridiculous accusation that almost everyone immediately understands to be false. Then we in the media, because it’s the president, treat that accusation as though it’s something that has to be taken seriously. Then governmental resources are mustered to deal with the accusation. Then Republicans try to twist the mobilization of those resources to give them the answer they’re seeking. But because it’s all based on a lie, they fail once Democrats force some measure of truth to be revealed.

Worst of all, we’re going to end up doing it again.


The Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler and Meg Kelly run through some of the iterations of this maddening pattern.

Barack Obama tapped my phones!


The Obama administration illegally “unmasked” Americans caught up in surveillance of Russian targets!

The Democrats colluded with Russia! The whole Russia investigation happened because of the Steele dossier!

No matter what ludicrous charge Trump makes, the entire political system reacts as though it might be true. If tomorrow the president said that “Robert Mueller” never existed and the person claiming to be him is actually Nancy Pelosi in elaborate makeup, we’d all find ourselves debating whether Mueller is a real person while House Republicans angrily demand that he produce a DNA sample.


http://www.vnews.com/Column-Time-to-stop-chasing-Trump-s-lies-down-the-rabbit-hole-17764865


May 25, 2018

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, acting for the United States Department of Justice, the person in charge of the Mueller investigation and a frequent target of the president’s ire—deftly responded to the president’s tweet by asking the Justice Department’s independent Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, to add to his related ongoing investigation the question of whether the FBI acted with “impropriety or political motivation” in its counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 election.


House Intelligence Committee and Trump henchman Devin Nunes has, for a year and with Trump-like vigor, violated norms of honesty and trust that undergird legitimate intelligence oversight. He has been an open ally to the president in his effort to discredit the Mueller investigation. And he has made unusual demands on the Justice Department for information about the ongoing Russia investigation to which Rosenstein, under pressure from the White House, has largely acceded.

The call on this issue is ultimately the president’s because it is the president’s prerogative that Rosenstein is protecting. On May 21, Trump convened a highly unusual meeting at the White House with Rosenstein, FBI Director Chris Wray, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, and White House Chief of Staff John Kelly. At the end of the meeting the White House announced that it would allow congressional leaders to review at least some of the “highly classified and other information” they had requested.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/jack...lk-fine-line-with-trump-and-fbi-investigation

After the meetings were over, the Democrats who attended released a brief statement.

Republicans have not contradicted them. Indeed, Republicans have said almost nothing about the meetings, other than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who agreed with the Democrats.

So that’s where we are: Trump made an obviously false charge, everyone acted as though it might be true, and we went through all this rigamarole only to find out that, yes, it was obviously false.

Trump chose to tell three separate lies to the American public in the course of this single tweet.


These are lies. They’re not “unconfirmed,” they’re not “misstatements,” and they’re not “exaggerations.” They’re lies.


How many times do we have to go through this charade?


We keep letting Trump push us into this inane cycle where his fevered imaginings produce blanket media coverage and even government action. It has to stop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...it-hole/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.08d24ad75877
 
The debate over whether or not reporters should call Trump a liar resurfaced again over the weekend when New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman referred on Twitter to some “demonstrable falsehoods” Trump spewed on Saturday:


Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT
Trump told two demonstrable falsehoods this AM, one about his administration’s policy of separating undocumented immigrant kids inclu infants from their parents, which he tried to claim wasn’t his own policy. The other was falsely claiming his own aide didn’t give a bg briefing.

11:58 AM - May 26, 2018



Dana Bash
@DanaBashCNN
·
10h
Giuliani admitted their strategy to discredit to me on @CNNSotu today @danbalz @pkcapitol

https://theslot.jezebel.com/so-should-the-media-call-trump-a-lying-liar-liarface-o-1826360447

gsgs comment- We have had to sift through the checklist, to identify what was possible- joke ? snark ? fairy tale ? mis-informed ? dodge ? misdirection ? mistaken impression ?

In the final analysis, it amount to lies. Now, we are required to consider if Trump has lied to himself.

FFS, he is still selling the lie about his election

. I wouldn’t be surprised if he believed all the horse shit dribbling out of him, whether it’s because he’s surrounded himself with sycophants desperate to keep him level, or if he’s a compulsive liar who lies so readily he can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what he concocted himself. I can see where, in the pursuit of objectivity, a journalist would wait a minute before declaring Trump actively lied.

How many lies ? 3,000 and counting


He seems to have favorite lies.
He repeats the same same lies.

https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-n...-lies-as-president-here-are-five-of-his-best/
 
This did not get lost, after it went over the media waterfall


Donald Trump admits 'this Russia thing' part of reasoning for firing Comey


President admits the allegations of collusion between his advisers and Russian officials played into sacking of FBI Comey

12 May 2017


Comey had been leading an investigation into possible collusion between Trump advisers and Russian officials when he was dismissed by the president. Defending that decision in an interview on NBC News on Thursday, Trump said: “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/11/donald-trump-james-comey-firing-russia-investigation
 
Roseanne Barr became a liar, in public.

She portrayed someone, that she was not.

Roseanne Conner was constructed from paid writer's jokes.

What was Roseanne Conner like, before ABC let Roseanne Barr change it ?

The original run of Roseanne used its platform to demonstrate that a white working-class family could be more than the bigotry and hatred that Trump and the Republican Party embody.

The Conners were a working-class family that was anti-racist and anti-homophobic, despite the persistent stereotype that bigotry is restricted to the poor.


http://www.vulture.com/2018/01/why-it-matters-that-roseanne-and-dan-voted-for-trump.html


In the 1980s and ’90s, the character of Roseanne Conner was a quasi-socialist, pro-union feminist who mistrusted rich people and barked back at gestures of toxic masculinity with her own brand of ferocious confidence. Watching her depicted today as a Trump supporter, I imagined Roseanne Conner sitting next to me screaming, "What an idiot!"

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a19635281/roseanne-reboot-2018-review/

gsgs comment- I am sorry to say it, but people from the original cast gave power to a liar. They had their own reasons, justifications, and ( their own blind spot, defense/ denial, ignored reality). Maybe, they had hopes.

$$$$,$$$.$$ is hard to argue with

If Roseanne Barr wanted to give legitimacy to something abhorrent and disgusting, they should have refused to cooperate. She could have found a new cast that was willing to be drawn into the pit of disgusting.


She gained fame and became notorious, again

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a19635281/roseanne-reboot-2018-review/

She traded that in for national attention for trolls.

March 30, 2018

Barr’s support for Trumpian fascism caps off several years spent insulting transgender women on Twitter, hawking conspiracy theories about lizard people, and publicly fantasizing about the deaths of Palestine solidarity activists.


What do trolls do ?

They become liars.

Efficient way of getting attention


Roseanne Barr began by associating herself with trolls

06.23.17


https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-roseanne-barr-abandoned-all-reason-and-embraced-the-alt-right

Promoting a lie, against Whoopi Goldberg

http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/30/whoopi-goldberg-slams-roseanne-twitter-fake-shirt/


Roseanne Barr started out a stand up comedian.

She began a journey to making a franchise out of her own image, by selling a false image. At the peak of her fame, she became a tyrant and a monster on the set of the Roseanne show. She kept her image alive, by associating herself with the current personality crisis of the news cycle.

https://tv.avclub.com/a-personal-roseanne-episode-mirrors-its-star-s-fluid-re-1798235058


Connecting with Trump and trolls, is keeping her image alive. What a way to stay currently relevant.

It is much more rewarding to Roseanne Barr, the millionaire, to scream "What an idiot!,"at people that are trying to make the world a better place. Roseanne Conner would continue to be a good person, if she was a real flesh and blood person.

Does Roseanne Barr has much more in common with Trump, than she does with Trump voters ?
 
It is June 1, 2018

He has not erased the tweet


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia! The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!

8:11 AM · May 31, 2018
 
FEMA briefing Trumpypants Toddler with Pence replicant and Melania replicant


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8d39d2d3ef4a

In private remarks given during his visit to FEMA headquarters Wednesday, Trump mentioned a slew of topics that had nothing to do with hurricanes, The Washington Post reports, while only briefly mentioning Puerto Rico. Trump instead encouraged Perry to make an announcement about rescuing economically struggling coal and nuclear power plants, the Post reports. “I’d love to put it out — ‘clean coal, nuclear,’ it’s a very important message,” he said, telling Perry he needed to hold a news conference.



https://www.politico.com/newsletters/morning-energy/2018/06/07/another-mess-for-pruitt-244517

June 5, 2018

A year after three deadly hurricanes hit the US, Trump has proposed slashing the budgets of two agencies that played a vital role in forecasting the storms, the National Weather Service and NOAA. While Trump’s proposals won’t pass, NOAA’s programs are still at risk. A House subcommittee recently passed a version that would cut several of NOAA’s core programs; the National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service would be gutted by 89 percent.

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2018/06/federal-agency-talking-about-climate-change/

“It wasn’t the hurricane that destroyed these lives. It was the fact that the Trump administration could not get their stuff together enough to save these Americans,” Representative Ruben Gallego said at a press conference called by the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, which is pushing for a 9/11-style commission to investigate the failed response to Maria.



http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/06/trump-and-pence-praise-fema-ignore-puerto-rico.html



Why lie about it ? What purpose did it serve ?

People did not endanger themselves, or emergency responders by observing tye hurricaine at sea. Why repeat the same lie to FEMA ?

http://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...-trump-says-people-went-out-their-boats-watc/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...rto-rico-response_us_5b17ec5be4b0734a9939b2d5

Trump spent Thursday morning firing off a dozen unrelated tweets — on the Russia investigation and other subjects — before meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to talk about summit preparations and strategy.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...eets-japans-abe-for-talks-ahead-of-kim-summit
 
Beat the Press
June 8, 2018

Serious reporters and journalists forced to waste their time, because small local TV stations are too idiotic to keep Pizzagate-like rumors out of the news programs.


New Mexico and Arizona


https://wonkette.com/634894/why-did...ng-in-this-homeless-camp-gateway-pundit-knows


Wonkette noticed this lunacy-

Why Did Hillary And George Soros Put Child Sex Ring In Homeless Camp? GATEWAY PUNDIT KNOWS!


By Doktor Zoom - June 6, 2018

VOA-TV, the Tucson NBC affiliate, somehow managed to be even more bereft of skepticism, because after all, why would a veterans group lie?


Tuscon Police Department forced to waste their time, chasing it- because uninformed locals call in

http://www.kvoa.com/story/38338092/...th-side-camp-linked-to-child-sex-trafficiking


Trolling the public provides amusement for themselves, LAWLs

The taxpayer foots the bill.


:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top