American Liars

'Shouldn't You Have Your Facts Straight?' CNN Host Pins Georgia Senator On Right Wing Blog Lie

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/02/shouldnt-you-have-your-facts-straight-cnn

Georgia State Senator Michael Williams joined Brianna Keilar Tuesday to bash Delta Airlines for cutting off the NRA discount and defend his beloved second amendment right to own weapons of mass death.

He was just getting warmed up when he found himself staring down the barrel of Keilar's fact-checking machine when he suggested Delta Airlines discounts flights for Planned Parenthood members, which is a lie born out of the depths and pits of right-wing bloggers' fantasies.


Keilar stopped him, asking, "Where is the discount -- you're saying -- where are you getting that, that Delta gives a discount to Planned Parenthood members?"


This (the lie, that Delta gives a discount to Planned Parenthood members) is a story that appears to have originated on Reddit and Twitter, the birthplaces of many a right-wing lie, especially about Planned Parenthood.

Keilar was not having it, telling him, "When you provide us with support of that claim, we'll post that on our website or I'll let our viewers know that that is not true."
 
I skipped one of my favorite programs, because my local PBS station was airing an exposé of Harvey Weinstein's scandals.

"Weinstein"


MARCH 2, 2018
FRONTLINE
SEASON 36: EPISODE 6

FRONTLINE investigates how Harvey Weinstein allegedly sexually harassed and abused dozens of women over four decades. With allegations going back to Weinstein’s early years, the film examines the elaborate ways he and those around him tried to silence his accusers.

A sight that inspired instant cringing, was reading that Harvey Weinstein attended President Obama's birthday celebration in 2016. I do not know the particulars. Like Donald J. Trump, Weinstein was not particular about how he gathered influence and publicity.

A felt a lurch of my digestive organs, when I read that-

Paparazzi caught her in New York City, going to the Weinstein Company's offices. She had formerly interned for HBO and CBS.

Another mystery, of when it happened. (Conflicting stories.)

WEBVTT SHIRES.EMILY: IT IS THE BEGINNING OF MANY COLLEGE MOVE-IN DAYS. ONE FAMOUS INCOMING FRESHMAN HAS ALREADY SETTLED IN. MALIA OBAMA IS SET TO BEGIN HER FIRST YEAR AT HARVARD IN THE FALL.FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA AND FIRST LADY MICHELLE WERE SPOTTED IN CAMBRIDGE YESTERDAY AS THEY HELPED THEIR DAUGHTER MOVE INTO THE DORMS. MALIA TOOK A GAP YEAR AFTER GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL IND.C. AND THE FAMILY JUST SPENT SEVERAL WEEKS VACATIONING ON

Martha’s Vineyard


http://www.wcvb.com/article/malia-obama-settles-into-harvard-for-first-year-of-college/12050587

I am left, pondering what disorders Harvey Weinstein and Donald J. Trump prompt them both to victimize young women. They molest, attack, and rape.

Are they sociopaths ? Trump does not laugh or smile unless there is a glint of malicious cruelty, attached.

It is as if, something is wrong with them. Something essential is missing.

The heartbreaking part of this, is that the young woman that played the part of pretty Rachel the Replicant in the original Blade Runner movie, was victimized by Harvey Weinstein. It was 1991, so he had not perfected his rapist approach. He had her blacklisted, because she had embarrassed him. He cried his way out of the scandal, as he had with others. Crocodile tears.

He was not love hungry, or sex hungry. He tore young women apart, as a tiger rips the flesh and organs of prey. Young, inexperienced woman guided into a trap, by people loyal to Weinstein. Some administered drugs to him, to provide him with an erection, to rape them with.

He emotionally, and psychologically, eviserated them. He mutilated their sexuality personalities, and sense of self. Was he punishing them for their beauty, and ability to love ?

Something that Weinstein has in common with Donald J. Trump- cannot bear to have anyone around him, with intact self esteem.
Compulsion to pull everyone down to his low level.
 
Many of Sunday’s speakers expressed a strong mistrust of their senators after what unfolded Saturday evening.

Lee said several senators approached union leaders telling them they would vote in favor of a 5 percent pay raise, who then voted against the bill on the Senate floor.

“If you can’t stand up to your word up there, you don’t need to be there,” Lee said to a cheering crowd.


https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/...cle_e2e72417-7496-591a-a838-2cd1afbcb40c.html

The teachers of West Virgina would soon be working for a wage, where they would be losing money. The freeze holding heath care insurance premiums in place, would run out. They would be paying higher payments. They asked for a simple solution- give the teachers a raise. They staged a school walkout. An agreement was made with the governor, and all seemed to be well. Until the Republican in the state senate decided that they wanted to do something else with the money meant for the raises.

Finally, the vote was made. The Republicans could not be bothered to pay attention to what they were voting on.

They voted for the 5% raise for the teachers (that was promised in the original agreement with the governor.)

Now, the Republicans are squealing that they mistakenly thought the bill was to give the teachers a 4% raise.

The Republicans caused the teachers to protest for seven days, and caused the children to miss school. The Republicans were wasting time playing political games.

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/...cle_e2e72417-7496-591a-a838-2cd1afbcb40c.html

“I know teachers that have gone down in Charleston to [low-income housing] every day to deliver food. The kids come running up to them and are hugging them because they miss them. Teachers are crying. Amazing. That’s amazing,” Haney said. “That’s something that 19 senators haven’t seen and really don’t understand — the dedication that teachers and school service personnel have for the children they serve every day and the families they serve



The Senate Finance Committee took up a pay raise bill that had been previously passed by the House. During the committee meeting Saturday evening, members reduced the pay increase for teachers, school service workers and State Police troopers from 5 percent to 4 percent.

Later that evening, the Senate mistakenly passed the House version of the bill with the 5 percent raise, as opposed to the 4 percent version sent to the Senate from committee.

House members wouldn’t agree to that change, and both sides appointed three members to a conference committee, which will try to hash out the differences on the bill.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/37...ses-lower-raise?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Republicans in the state Senate on Saturday thought they had voted unanimously on a bill that only offered a 4 percent raise, according to local reporters.

Shortly after, lawmakers realized they had mistakenly voted to approve the House's 5 percent raise bill. Republicans immediately began working to repeal the law and instead pass a 4 percent raise for teachers.

Democrats reportedly opposed repealing the bill and cheered the accidental vote to approve a 5 percent raise.
 
Get it in writing!

Brad McElhinny
@BradMcElhinny
·
2h
Currently: “Put it in writing

March 6, 2017

After schools have been closed for nearly two calendar weeks, it appears a deal has been reached and a historic teacher and school service personnel work stoppage could end by Wednesday.

Before a conference committee comprised of six bipartisan state Senators and members of the House of Delegates, Gov. Jim Justice announced that all state employees, along with teachers, school service personnel and state troopers would receive a 5 percent raise.



“We’re not leaving!” some chanted, while others responded “Until you sign it!”

The House suspended its rules and passed the pay raise 99-0. The bill now goes over to the senate.


https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/...cle_7939c12d-7b0c-5929-972b-6b0864c60da8.html

March 6, 2018


According to the National Education Association, West Virginia teacher salaries are the nation’s 48th lowest.

A delegation of all 55 of the state’s superintendents, one from each county, spent hours in Charleston over the weekend, fruitlessly pressing a key Senate committee to approve the 5 percent pay raise. “

They had demanded a raise of at least 5 percent, having gone without for several years.

On how the state Republican senators delayed the vote, their ridiculous attempts to "duct tape" the harm they had done, at the teacher's expense, their inattention and embarrassment over the vote-

“They’re buffoons. And that’s how they are coming across in the state.”

With no end to the strike in sight, Ohio County officials are rushing a plan, in cooperation with the teachers’ union membership, that could be in place as early as Wednesday to allow students, teachers, coaches, and other advisors to return to facilities for after-school activities, but not classes, in the afternoon. (Teachers’ extracurricular contracts are separate from the state’s classroom contracts.) “We are literally hurting our kids if they can’t have practice,” said Jones.


https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/why-west-virginias-teachers-arent-backing-down/


The root question is why the senate is refusing to use the found funds, and are choosing to cut programs to pay for the raises.


Multiple tax cuts left the state with shortfalls.
 
"The players were already checked into the hotel before the public discovered they were arrested," a team source said. "They also were not under house arrest. It was our decision to keep them at the hotel until the situation was resolved. The charges were dropped, they weren't reduced, and that happened two days before we heard from Gen. Kelly.

Complete timeline-


http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ng-scandal-rocked-ucla-ncaa-basketball-season


It turns out Donald Trump and John Kelly lied about getting UCLA basketball players out of China

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...lly-lied-about-getting-UCLA-kids-out-of-China
 
White House dodges question about whether Trump talked to Icahn before tariff announcement

A textbook example of how to say a lot of words without answering the question.

MAR 5, 2018

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is sent out to waffle, to the media

“I’m not aware of any of their — of a recent conversation between the two of them. So I’d have to verify and get back to you. But I’m not aware of any conversations,” Sanders replied.


Of course, Sanders saying she is not aware of any conversations is very different than saying that no conversations occurred.

Cox ( Duke Law professor James D. Cox) told ThinkProgress, “[W]hat’s important here, is did [Icahn] have privileged information that allowed him to better evaluate the likelihood that Trump would actually do something.”

So far, the White House is not saying.


https://thinkprogress.org/white-house-dodges-question-about-possible-insider-trading-0c13776baa21/
 
White Supremacists center arguments on the issue of free speech. How much free speech is in a rally that is modeled after Orange tRump's rallies ?

Once, again, Orange tRump is refusing access to news media outlets that report what he actually said, and not the spin his White House operatives try to put on his words. Orange tRump does not tolerate actual journalism.


https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...-spencer-michigan-state-university/394716002/


Exceptionally low attendance at a rally, prompts indiscriminate ticket distribution to event-

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com.../05/richard-spencer-michigan-state/397727002/

https://thinkprogress.org/neo-nazi-...urnalists-from-his-latest-event-76f98acb6850/
 
SNL noticed the teacher's strike in West Virginia, and commented. Newspapers and media in the UK noticed, too.


Teachers in other states noticed. Getting screwed out of a living wage, and made to pay for the screw-ups of politicians, are issues worth protesting.

The West Virginia Senate narrowly passed a bill Friday afternoon to do away with the state Department of Education and the Arts.

House Bill 4006 passed 18-15, with Senate Education Chairman Kenny Mann, R-Monroe, absent. All Democrats voted against it, as did three Republicans: Sens. Mark Drennan, R-Putnam; Ed Gaunch, R-Kanawha; and Chandler Swope, R-Mercer.

The House of Delegates, which previously passed the bill, will have to decide Saturday — the last day of the legislative session — whether to agree to the Senate’s changes to the bill. If they do, the bill would go to Gov. Jim Justice’s desk.

Two leaders of West Virginia’s Energy Express program have contradicted statements the state schools superintendent made in a Wednesday letter to the Senate president saying the leaders of that child literacy and feeding program had “no concern” that “federal funding supporting Energy Express will be jeopardized” by H.B. 4006.

The vote was initially delayed as Senate Majority Leader Ryan Ferns, R-Ohio, expressed a concern over a discrepancy between what Superintendent Steve Paine said Heather Foster, executive director of Volunteer WV, said and what Foster wrote in a letter to Gov. Jim Justice.

The bill eliminates the position of the department’s secretary, Gayle Manchin, the wife of Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., who’s running for another term this year. It would scatter the department’s agencies to other parts of state government.

Foster said her agency, which is under the department, receives federal AmeriCorps grant funding that supports Energy Express and nine other programs.

Ferns moved for the delay before 1 p.m. — after Sen. Mike Romano, D-Harrison, read from Foster’s letter on the Senate floor. The Senate took the bill up again around 4:25 p.m., and passed it about 20 minutes later.

Paine wrote a letter dated Wednesday, the day the bill hit the full Senate floor, in which he told Senate President Mitch Carmichael, R-Jackson, that he believes the bill “provides the opportunity to restructure education programming for the sake of coordinated delivery and gaining efficiencies,” according to a copy of the letter provided to the Gazette-Mail by the Senate.

Democrats have expressed concern that the bill could jeopardize certain programs under the Department of Education and the Arts, including by threatening their federal funding.

Paine wrote in the letter to Carmichael, “There is no concern from Mr. Beatty, Ms. Foster, or myself, that federal funding supporting Energy Express will be jeopardized.”

He was referring to Matthew Beatty, who he said was interim director of Energy Express at West Virginia University, and Foster.

But Foster told the Gazette-Mail on Thursday that she didn’t know what impact the bill would have.

On Friday, she said, “I do have unresolved concerns at this time, if [H.B.] 4006 would pass, that federal funding for AmeriCorps programs could be in jeopardy, and those specific concerns are addressed in my memo.”

Beatty said Friday that he did express concerns to Paine. He said Paine assured him that Energy Express funding would be secure, but his concerns persist.

Paine didn’t responded to a request for a comment Friday.

“There were two people in Superintendent Paine’s letter that he relied upon in order to support this bill,” Romano said of the two people contradicting Paine. “It’s just a dumb bill.”

Senate Majority Whip Ryan Weld, R-Brooke, had read from Paine’s letter on the Senate floor Thursday, saying it had assuaged his concerns about the impact of the bill on Energy Express.

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/...cle_b3159b67-5a6c-5e22-98c1-a07fcaf8dbf7.html

Delegate Larry Rowe, D-Kanawha, again argued against passage.

“This is going to destroy arts in West Virginia,” Rowe said. “Always, always the first thing to be cut is the arts.”

He argued that the Legislature hasn’t fully thought through where the programs currently within Education and the Arts would be housed and how they would continue on.

“This is a mess,” he said.

And he contended that there will be financial effects that should have been reflected in the budget bill that was finalized earlier in the day.

“We just finished the budget with great pride that we did it before the extended session. We’re supposed to account for all the legislation and complete it before the budget.”

The Department of Education and the Arts dates back to the Caperton administration. Caperton, in 1989, proposed a constitutional amendment that would have placed responsibility for public education with the department, rather than with the state Board of Education.

The amendment was defeated, but the department lived.

There’s a political element to the puzzle too.

Gayle Manchin
West Virginia’s secretary for Education and the Arts is Gayle Manchin, wife of U.S. Senator Joe Manchin.

The bill would eliminate her position, which pays $95,000 a year.

The bill passed the House 60-36. It now goes to Gov. Jim Justice who could veto it, sign it or let it become law without his signature.

“Mr. Speaker,” Rowe said after the vote, I failed to point out if the governor vetoes the bill, we will not have a problem with the budget.”

Shortly after that, the governor’s official Twitter account indicated Justice will be examining any possible complications from the bill.

http://wvmetronews.com/2018/03/10/bill-dismantling-education-and-the-arts-goes-to-the-governor/

They have tried to kill the department, many times.


The Department of Education and the Arts dates back to the Caperton administration. Caperton, in 1989, proposed a constitutional amendment that would have placed responsibility for public education with the department, rather than with the state Board of Education.

The amendment was defeated, but the department lived.

http://wvmetronews.com/2018/01/17/lawmakers-attempt-again-to-dismantle-education-and-the-arts/


4 August 2017

Telling West Virginians “I can't help you anymore as a Democrat," Govenor Jim Justice of West Virginia announced his conversion to the Republican party during a Donald Trump rally.

The switch in allegiance was not quite a major ideological shift for Mr. Justice, a former coal industry executive who has at times been registered as a Democrat, Republican and independent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tches-republican-democrat-trump-a7876061.html
 
Emperor Carrot Head and his lies


The Washington Post has been keeping track of Orange tRump's lies.#45 has uttered or tweeted more than 2,000 false or misleading statements since swaggering into the White House.

Five lies a day.

The UK is taking note of Orange tRump's celebration of his lies to Justin Trudeau, during a rally.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...eau-lies-pathological-dangerous-a8261886.html

Trump has admitted that he lies knowingly and shamelessly. Indeed, the Missouri audio demonstrates that he’s not merely shameless, but proud of his untruths.

Trump is a political liar. The lies are not simply intended to deceive; they are, as the Russian dissident Masha Gessen has argued, a brute assertion of the primacy of power over truth, of a conception of power that simply does not recognise the authority of truth.

We should recognise them for what they are: an authoritarian attack on pluralist institutions. And one that’s disturbingly familiar from the last century of world history. “Contempt for truth goes hand in hand with political oppression,” observes Lee McIntyre of Boston University.

"...we must never deceive ourselves into thinking that the brazen lies of Trump – and the lies of any politician in an open and democratic society – are harmless."
 
Part three of Cambridge Analytica report makes a liar out of everyone on the Trump campaign


UK Channel 4 has released the third part of their undercover investigation of Cambridge Analytica, and what it shows absolutely destroys the narrative that has been sold by the Trump campaign, by CA, and by congressional Republicans.


The report reveals that Cambridge Analytica was behind everything on the Trump campaign, from the research to the ad campaigns.

It shows that Cambridge Analytica was actively planting false stories and using false fronts to disguise the source of information.

It confirms what Republican Representative Mike Conaway already let slip—that Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee actively avoided finding any issues.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-a-liar-out-of-everyone-on-the-Trump-campaign

ProtonMail ?

"no paper trail"


In one exchange Alexander Nix revealed the company used a secret self-destructing email system that leaves no trace. He said: “No-one knows we have it, and secondly we set our… emails with a self-destruct timer… So you send them and after they’ve been read, two hours later, they disappear. There’s no evidence, there’s no paper trail, there’s nothing.”

Mr Nix also belittled representatives on the House Intelligence Committee to whom he gave evidence in 2017. He claims Republican members asked just three questions. “After five minutes – done.”

“They’re politicians, they’re not technical. They don’t understand how it works,” he said.

https://www.channel4.com/news/expos...of-donald-trump-data-firm-cambridge-analytica




The Hoarse Whisperer
@HoarseWisperer
·
1h
Cambridge Analytica CEO caught on tape bragging about the Mercers bankrolled the vast disinformation campaign that elected an illegitimate buffoon


The Hoarse Whisperer
The Hoarse Whisperer
@HoarseWisperer
·
1h
Never before has the treasonous complicity of a criminal political party been laid so bare by their own co-conspirators.

Cambridge Analytica CEO mocks the Republican sham of an investigation


The Hoarse Whisperer
The Hoarse Whisperer
@HoarseWisperer
·
Mar 19
Fun-fact: European privacy laws are a great deal more strict than U.S. laws.

The Mercers, Bannon and Kushner may have made a major boo-boo by staging their dirty ops from the UK.

p.s. ain’t no Repubs in the UK to sandbag an investigation.

duhn duhn duhn

Mercers!
 
Fun-fact: European privacy laws are a great deal more strict than U.S. laws.

The Mercers, Bannon and Kushner may have made a major boo-boo by staging their dirty ops from the UK.

p.s. ain’t no Repubs in the UK to sandbag an investigation.

duhn duhn duhn

Mercers!
Questioning and punishment can be avoided somewhat. The scoundrels are safe from extradition so long as they stay stateside and Tromp reigns, or stay other places where Interpol can be eluded. Of course all their non-US assets may be seized. And when Tromp goes, so does their protection. Too bad. They'll never lunch with the Queen.
 
ugghhh

Add another act, to keep the three ring circus going.



Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) have been leading a joint probe into what the two lawmakers say may be evidence of political bias in the highest levels at the Justice Department.
While one source with direct knowledge of the matter cautioned that the exact timeline was still murky, multiple sources told The Hill that they expect the summons to go out Wednesday or Thursday.


http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...ted-to-issue-doj-subpoena-over-clinton-emails

Republican subpoenas Justice for Clinton documents


Rep. Robert Goodlatte of Virginia has demanded more than a million documents as it examines the agency’s 2016 investigation into Clinton’s private email server. He is also demanding documents related to the firing of former deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who was dismissed by Attorney General Jeff Sessions last week.


https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2018/03/22/republican-subpoenas-justice-for-clinton-documents
 
February 23, 2017


Edward Price's resignation comes after months in which the agency and Trump have seemed on the verge of all-out war. Recall the final presidential debate back in October, when Trump rejected the unanimous judgment of U.S. intelligence agencies about Russia's efforts to interfere in the election.


https://www.npr.org/2017/02/23/5168...-cia-officer-quits-how-many-more-could-follow

October 19, 2016


https://www.npr.org/2016/10/19/498293478/fact-check-trump-and-clinton-s-final-presidential-debate
 
Teen massacre survivor raves against adults that sold their consciences. for campaign donations-


“What sick fuckers are out there,
that want to continue to sell more guns,
murder more children, and honestly
just get re-elected ?"

“What type of person are you, when you want
to see more fucking money than children’s lives?
What type of shitty person does that?”

And in this corner, paid by the NRA, working for the NRA, defending the NRA...

@NRATV
"Will the #MSM ask @davidhogg111 about his #NRA-target, profanity-laden


The NRA trolls victimized the survivors, and teens. Smears, lies, and false images. For LAWLs, or a paycheck ? A dead body, for a billion dollars in profit.

Is your money invested in supporting the manufacture of the AR-15, or a copycat rifle ?
 
ugghhh

Unable to win an argument on sane terms, the NRA trolls attempt to derail the conversation about the massacre of teens in school.

Abortion and fetuses, do not have anything to do with deaths from gunshots.


Fetuses do not buy AR-15 rifles, cannot kill others with a AR-15. OTOH, someone using an AR-15 may murder plenty of teens that are carrying fetuses.


NRA sock puppets ? More than a few brought Hitler into the conversation.

If you do not like the anti-mass murder message, organize your own pro- AR-15 march.

800,000 high school students and their supporters in DC.


https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/03/26/march-for-our-lives-treads-on-conservatives-toes/


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/24/...ge-rallies-for-gun-control-across-the-us.html
 
The truth does not stop the NRA from selling a false narrative-



Monday, when authorities investigating the case of the Maryland school shooter who was stopped by a “good guy with a gun” announced that—contrary to earlier reports—the shooter died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

According to the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy Gaskill fired his weapon at Rollins, while Rollins simultaneously shot himself in the head. Gaskill’s bullet missed, striking Rollins in the hand. Rollins was taken to the hospital, where he was taken off life support later that evening.

https://www.theroot.com/remember-the-resource-officer-who-shot-the-school-shoot-1824126976
 
Trump trolls are shouting "What about what Obama, and the Democrats did ?"

Once, again-

False equivalence from the fantasy side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass


Although the Obama campaign in 2012 did target potential voters using information gathered from Facebook profiles, there were key differences. The Obama for America organization accessed voters’ Facebook information when they logged on to the campaign web site via Facebook. Obama supporters were given a permission screen in which they could approve or deny the request, which clearly came from the Obama campaign.


Although Obama for America did collect data on users’ friends, it was at the time in line with Facebook policy. A Facebook spokesperson told us both candidates Obama and Republican Mitt Romney had access to the same tools. In 2015, Facebook changed the rules so that apps could no longer target the friends of users who downloaded them.

In the case of Cambridge Analytica, information was gathered from users and given to a third party under false pretenses.


https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-campaign-use-tactics-cambridge-analytica/
 
ugghhh

Unable to win an argument on sane terms, the NRA trolls attempt to derail the conversation about the massacre of teens in school.

Abortion and fetuses, do not have anything to do with deaths from gunshots.


Fetuses do not buy AR-15 rifles, cannot kill others with a AR-15. OTOH, someone using an AR-15 may murder plenty of teens that are carrying fetuses.


NRA sock puppets ? More than a few brought Hitler into the conversation.

If you do not like the anti-mass murder message, organize your own pro- AR-15 march.

800,000 high school students and their supporters in DC.


https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/03/26/march-for-our-lives-treads-on-conservatives-toes/


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/24/...ge-rallies-for-gun-control-across-the-us.html
Hindsight is better than foresight. But don't confuse the issues. As for those teens carrying fetuses, who's fault is that?


The truth does not stop the NRA from selling a false narrative-



Monday, when authorities investigating the case of the Maryland school shooter who was stopped by a “good guy with a gun” announced that—contrary to earlier reports—the shooter died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

According to the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy Gaskill fired his weapon at Rollins, while Rollins simultaneously shot himself in the head. Gaskill’s bullet missed, striking Rollins in the hand. Rollins was taken to the hospital, where he was taken off life support later that evening.

https://www.theroot.com/remember-the-resource-officer-who-shot-the-school-shoot-1824126976

Trump trolls are shouting "What about what Obama, and the Democrats did ?"

Once, again-

False equivalence from the fantasy side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass


Although the Obama campaign in 2012 did target potential voters using information gathered from Facebook profiles, there were key differences. The Obama for America organization accessed voters’ Facebook information when they logged on to the campaign web site via Facebook. Obama supporters were given a permission screen in which they could approve or deny the request, which clearly came from the Obama campaign.


Although Obama for America did collect data on users’ friends, it was at the time in line with Facebook policy. A Facebook spokesperson told us both candidates Obama and Republican Mitt Romney had access to the same tools. In 2015, Facebook changed the rules so that apps could no longer target the friends of users who downloaded them.

In the case of Cambridge Analytica, information was gathered from users and given to a third party under false pretenses.


https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-campaign-use-tactics-cambridge-analytica/

Where do you get your info from? Are you saying it's right because Obama did it, a FB person said so, or 3rd parties under false pretenses?

Either way, it's best to say away from FB all together. Phones and snail mail still work ya know. Yet, here we are conversing on the world wide interblab on one of the most controversial adult websites in existence.
 
These days, the most explosive and unsubstantiated claims getting aired on Fox News aren’t coming from its national security reporters, such as Catherine Herridge. Instead, they’re coming from figures like Jarrett and Fox News contributor Sara Carter, who appears to be in close contact with the House Intelligence Committee and currently posts her stories on SaraACarter.com. Neither typically appears on the programs Fox News considers hard news.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr..._5a79dbf2e4b06505b4e85d23?utm_hp_ref=fox-news


(Someone quit this week. He was Shocked! Shocked that propaganda was broadcast at FOX TV.)

Who Is Sara Carter, Hannity’s Go-To Reporter on the Real Russia Scandal?
February 9th, 2018


It was her time writing at Sinclair-owned Circa News, however, that really pushed her into the cable news spotlight, at least among conservative media consumers. During the first months of Trump’s White House tenure, Carter — along with John Solomon, who was Circa’s chief creative officer at the time — published a series of reports that helped shape a narrative that the real scandal of the Russia probe involved unmasking by the intelligence community and potential anti-Trump bias at the FBI.


While many of those Carter/Solomon pieces were straightforward reporting framed in a certain light to push a specific narrative, a trend developed in Carter’s individual pieces since — the use of anonymous sources in reports drawing increasingly sensationalistic conclusions. (Solomon left Circa in July 2017 to become executive vice president of digital video for The Hill.)

For example, a January 31st piece of hers said “sources tell this reporter” that GOP members of Congress, ex-intelligence officials and whistleblowers were expressing concern that the White House wouldn’t release the Nunes memo because the FBI was pushing “false allegations that the memo contains information that would harm U.S. national security.” She further reported that “one former intelligence official” had told her that other intelligence agencies were joining the FBI in this pushback.

This is of course more than a little ironic when considering how Hannity presents the reporting on his show compared to that of the mainstream media. While the Fox News host has regularly hosted both Carter and Solomon on his TV and radio programs — often in the same day — to praise them for their intrepid and vital reporting, he’s simultaneously blasted outlets like CNN, the New York Times and NBC News as “fake news.


https://www.mediaite.com/online/who...ys-go-to-reporter-on-the-real-russia-scandal/
 
Teen massacre survivor raves against adults that sold their consciences. for campaign donations-


“What sick fuckers are out there,
that want to continue to sell more guns,
murder more children, and honestly
just get re-elected ?"

“What type of person are you, when you want
to see more fucking money than children’s lives?
What type of shitty person does that?”

And in this corner, paid by the NRA, working for the NRA, defending the NRA...

@NRATV
"Will the #MSM ask @davidhogg111 about his #NRA-target, profanity-laden


The NRA trolls victimized the survivors, and teens. Smears, lies, and false images. For LAWLs, or a paycheck ? A dead body, for a billion dollars in profit.

Is your money invested in supporting the manufacture of the AR-15, or a copycat rifle ?

And this, just when Parkland "survivor" and posterchild for "TAKE THEIR GUNS!" was caught in a MAJOR lie. Seems he inadvertently let it slip that when the shooting was going on, he was at home and rode his bike to school AFTER the shooting was over. So if he was never there, how did he make videos interviewing student hiding with him in the closet when the shooting was still going on?

The MSM has been standing on the graves of victims for 40 years. Most of what they tell you is a lie at best. "The NRA is a terrorist organization that want to kill women and children" Criminal slander. It is absolutely absurd and totally unfounded. But this is typical of the Left. When you know you don't have a rational or reasonable case, slander everyone who opposes you so they lose credibility.

But America is beginning to open their eyes to your bullshit. That's why the Academy Awards rating were the LOWEST EVER. That's why Jimmy Kimmel is rapidly losing his audience. It's why more and more Americans are choosing news sources away from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS. It's a big part of why there is a mass exodus from the Liberal Crown Jewel, California. Not just individuals but major corporations are pulling out as well.

Your dirty tricks are blowing up in your face and you are too fucking stupid to see it.
 
And this, just when Parkland "survivor" and posterchild for "TAKE THEIR GUNS!" was caught in a MAJOR lie. Seems he inadvertently let it slip that when the shooting was going on, he was at home and rode his bike to school AFTER the shooting was over.
Did you lose your contacts down the drain again? Too bad you can't read. Or maybe you *can* read, but you're lying just for the fuck of it. He rode his bike from home to school THAT EVENING to take pictures, not during the day. As in, afterwards. As in, later.
 
Did you lose your contacts down the drain again? Too bad you can't read. Or maybe you *can* read, but you're lying just for the fuck of it. He rode his bike from home to school THAT EVENING to take pictures, not during the day. As in, afterwards. As in, later.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37zoQLgqEy0

"The day of the shooting..." "Because I could not believe this was another mass shooting...."

NOT that evening, The DAY of the shooting. How could he not believe it was a mass shooting if he was THERE?
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37zoQLgqEy0

"The day of the shooting..." "Because I could not believe this was another mass shooting...."

NOT that evening, The DAY of the shooting. How could he not believe it was a mass shooting if he was THERE?
Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Conspiracy theorists used an out-of-context clip to raise "questions" about a statement made by a Parkland, Florida mass shooting survivor turned gun-control advocate.
However, the documentary clip was taken out of context. As Hogg has said in multiple interviews, and has been corroborated by multiple witnesses, Hogg was sitting in class when the shooting began:

His father worked in law enforcement, and taught him about weapons and how to handle them. So when Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned.

And then the fire alarm sounded. Dutifully acting on it, Hogg and other students tried to exit the building. A janitor — Hogg doesn’t know his name but calls him an angel — knew where the shots were coming from and sent the students back. Then a culinary arts teacher, Ashley Kurth, pulled Hogg and others inside, locked the door, and made them hide in a closet. Checking Twitter and Instagram, Hogg — who’s an editor at the school’s TV station — found the news that the shooting was real and ongoing.

The shots continued for what felt like an eternity. Hogg considered the possibility that he would not live to see the end of the day.

Hogg returned to his high school later that day, in the evening, specifically to document the aftermath of the shooting he had just experienced:

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

"I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time.

"I’m looking at the school right now. You can see bullet holes in the windows. It’s insane, and the fact that there’s more bullet holes in those windows than bills that have been proposed and passed to save these kids’ lives is disgusting."

RedState.com included a portion of that interview in their retraction of their original story:

"After reviewing all of this, it appears that the problem was that CBS included a very confusing quote without context. Hogg was on campus during the shooting and returned several hours later to interview people across the street. The original story remains below, in strikethrough. I am sorry for the error and have updated the post accordingly."
Your groveling apology is awaited.
 
Stephon Clark's autopsy, conducted by Dr. Bennet Omalu, known for his work with chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in NFL players, found that Clark was shot four times in the lower back, twice in his neck, under an armpit, and in the leg.

Omalu and Crump issued an illustration of the autopsy's findings.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/blakemontg...endent-autopsy?utm_term=.ufmx42pxr#.knppEYLpJ

Sacramento police said that Clark was charging at two officers when they opened fire.

That was a lie.


the 20 rounds two officers fired at Clark on the night of March 18, eight struck their target, Omalhu said during a press conference inside the lobby of the Southside Christian Center in south Sacramento. Six struck Clark in the back, with a seventh entering his left side as the barrage spun his body around in the backyard of his grandparents’ Meadowview home, where he was living at the time. An eighth bullet struck Clark’s left leg while he was down on the ground, Omalhu said.

Many of the bullet wounds had “lethal capacity,” Omalhu said, which isn’t the same as saying they were fatal. Omalhu said it took between three and 10 minutes for Clark to perish from massive internal injuries, including a wounded heart.

“Death was not instantaneous,” Omalhu noted.

Omalhu said he couldn’t say whether quick medical attention could have saved Clark’s life.

Clark lay on the ground for approximately five minutes as Officers Terrence Mercadal and Jared Robinet reloaded their weapons and waited for backup units to arrive. When those units did, Clark was handcuffed and provided medical care. But it was too late by then.

https://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/pageburner/blogs#BlogPost-26058407

Omalhu and Clark family attorney Ben Crump made clear that the findings of this independent autopsy contradicted the Sacramento Police Department’s account that Clark, a 22-year-old father of two, was advancing toward officers with a cellphone in his hand that they mistook for a gun.

Stephon Clark was facing the house, with his left to the officers," Omalu said. "He wasn’t facing the officers. His left back was facing the officers.”


http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article207439864.html
 
Back
Top