American Liars

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Have any American liars, to add to the list ?

Here is today's addition, from gsgs-

January 18, 2018

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...-houlahan-trespassing-20180118.html?mobi=true

GOP Congressman Ryan Costello is facing one of the toughest reelection campaigns in the country.

(Tonald Drump {Drumpf, aka Trump} lost his district in 2016)


How is he fighting to keep his seat ? He is telling lies. He took a page out of his hero's playbook. Pretend to be a victim. Accuse your competitor of something, even when you have no proof or evidence of wrong doing.


Trump did not come to Pennsylvania to help Costello.

Trump wades into Pa. race seen as test of GOP strength

January 18, 2018

Tonald Drump visited H&K Equipment in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. The current Official Liar for Tonald Drump insisted that he was going to Pennsylvania to talk about tax cuts, not to campaign. So, he is campaigning ?


The Congressional Leadership Fund, a political action committee aligned with House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., has opened offices in the district with paid canvassers. Political groups bankrolled by the billionaire Ricketts family, owners of the Chicago Cubs, are airing television ads on Saccone’s behalf.

https://whyy.org/articles/trump-wades-pa-race-seen-test-gop-strength/


Costello's Tall Tale About Fear and Rudeness

Costello claimed that two “associates” of Houlahan had gone onto his property on Saturday, snapped pictures of his home, and intimidated his wife.

Costello generated a false story, a false narrative, and accused the canvassers of collusion, and trespassing. He accused Houlahan of underhanded tactics.

Nothing to Costello's story. West Goshen Township Police Captain Greg Stone didn’t mince words: “Just to let you know, there was no crime committed.” He said the issue was “closed on our end.”

Ryan Costello carries the joke too far, gets the U.S. Capitol Police involved, and pretends that Houlihan has something to aplogise for. (He used Facebook!)

Upon being informed of the West Goshen police’s comments, Costello spokeswoman Andrea Bozek said something new: The U.S. Capitol Police “have [an] active investigation.” The United States Capitol Police (USCP) told us they “do not comment on ongoing investigations,” but the West Goshen police report revealed more information on this twist: The local cops talked to the USCP about Costello’s complaints, and they were “fine with [West Goshen’s] explanation of the situation.

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...-houlahan-trespassing-20180118.html?mobi=true


Two people visited the Costello home-

"Planned Parenthood Action Fund said it canvassed that day in Costello’s neighborhood against the effects of Trump’s tax bill on health care. Mrs. Costello asked them to leave, and that was the end of that, the group said."


Costello's rival, Democrat Chrissy Houlahan,(1989) she earned a degree in industrial engineering from Stanford University, where she attended on an ROTC scholarship.Upon graduation Houlahan entered the Air Force where she served on active duty as a project manager for three years, followed by 13 years in the Air Force Reserve. After completing her active duty, she attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she earned a Masters Degree in technology and policy. She is an entrepreneur, that worked in the private sector.

Houlahan entered the non-profit sector working most recently as president of Springboard Collaborative, a Philadelphia-based company that promotes early childhood literacy for low-income, inner-city students. Houlahan also took a year to work with Teach for America, as a chemistry instructor at Simon Gratz High School in Philadelphia.


http://www.ldnews.com/story/news/po...e-vet-challenges-rep-ryan-costello/100282870/

August 11, 2017

Houlahan resides in Chester County, which is also the home of Costello. The county is in the Pennsylvania's Sixth Congressional District which also includes portions of Lebanon, Berks and Montgomery counties.

http://www.ldnews.com/story/news/po...-sees-spirit-success-visit-lebanon/555309001/
 
http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...ion-debate-gets-derailed/stories/201801150024


Reason as racism: An immigration debate gets derailed
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette logo
THE EDITORIAL BOARD
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette


Let us pick this opinion piece apart.

Wahhhhhh! You are calling our most favorite person a racist!


JAN 15, 2018 12:00 AM

"Calling someone a racist is the new McCarthyism. The charge is pernicious. The accuser doesn’t need to prove it. It simply hangs over the accused like a great human .

gsgs comment- Tonald Drump was raised to be a racist. In a thousand acts, words, deeds, he has proved himself to be a racist.


"If the president is wrong on immigration — on merit, on finding a balance between skilled and unskilled immigrants, on chain migration, on the lottery — let his opponents defeat him on these points, and not by calling him a racist. If he is to be removed from office, let the voters do it based on his total performance — temperament as well as accomplishment — in 2020. Simply calling him an agent of the Russians, a nutcase or a racist is a cowardly way to fight."

Just say it! Democrats are condemned, coming and going, right and wrong. Damned if we do, and damned if we do not. Democrats are the nail that will not stay hammered down. Hypocrisy of the Republicans will be the bang, that slams Democrats, if the odds slide in the Democrat's favor. Let us not discuss how Republicans use racism to win, among other distasteful methods.(I am still left mulling over why Dick.Cheney shot his friend.)


Trump seemed so amenable to Democratic demands that House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) had to jump in and remind Trump of the Republican position on DACA: that any agreement needs to come with substantial border security.

"Mr. President, you need to be clear though. I think what Senator Feinstein’s asking here — when we talk about just DACA, we don’t want to be back here two years later,” McCarthy said. “You have to have security, as the secretary would tell you.”

“I think that’s what she’s saying,” Trump retorted.

Republicans in the room erupted in a chorus of “No! No! No!”

“No, I think she is saying something different,” McCarthy said.


Trump quickly returned to his talking points: chain migration, a merit-based immigration system, and border security

Sent in, to the conference to head Tonald Drump off, at the pass-


Senior Advisor to the President for Policy Stephen Miller is no fan of diversity.


Republican gambit to blame Democrats — who control neither the House, Senate nor White House — for failure to keep the government running was always a long shot. They are, as they keep reminding us, in charge and have the majorities to keep the government funded. Nevertheless, they’ve tried to convince dubious voters that Democrats are creating a shutdown because of that party’s desire to protect “dreamers” under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program. That’s daft since, once again, a majority of Republicans are available to vote for a spending bill with no DACA fix.


Then the Republicans started digging themselves into a hole. President Trump declared he would sign any DACA deal agreed upon by Democrats and Republicans. When they gave him one, he erupted and made a racist remark. Then Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), the majority leader, and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) said they would not bring a spending deal including a DACA fix to their floors for a vote, even though it would pass, because the president would reject it. (How they can predict what Trump will do, I have no idea.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...perdue-and-the-trap-of-lying-for-donald-trump
 
Daily Kos kicks in

Here’s what the journalists wrote, which the publisher refused to print.

John Robinson Block, the @PittsburghPG publisher who was behind the reprehensible editorial "Reason for Racism," will not allow this letter to the editor to appear in the newspaper. We offer it here. pic.twitter.com/dTHbcAorTn


150 newspaper employees that belong to the guild, did not find themselves agreeing with the sentiments expressed in the "Reason for Racism" editorial.

"...appalled and crestfallen by the repugnant editorial "Reason as Racism"

"This editorial is a blight on the 231 years of service the Post Gazette provided its readers."

— Newspaper Guild of Pittsburgh 🗞 (@PGNewsGuild) January 17, 2018

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
@PittsburghPG
·
6h
Letters to the editor: This PG editorial did not reflect values we share with William Block
post-gazette.com

read full statement that protests the editorial at link

Journalists At Pittsburgh Paper Rebel And Denounce Racist Trump Supporting Editorial

By ursulafaw
2018/01/18 ·

https://www.dailykos.com/blog/recommended

Who was William Block ?


John Block is the nephew of William Block Sr., who lead the paper for nearly 60 years and who his family said was "an advocate for civil rights and freedom of the press."


Members of Block’s family are also decrying the editorial. Sixteen friends and family members of John Robinson Block co-signed a letter published in the Post-Gazette Thursday, stating that the piece violates the paper’s legacy of fighting for civil rights.

http://wesa.fm/post/post-gazette-staff-members-publisher-s-family-condemn-editorial#stream/0

Trump came into town, and John Block wanted Trump to read "his" newspaper.

John Robinson Block, the paper’s publisher and editor-in-chief, spent a little time in Toledo Wednesday hanging out on Donald Trump’s private plane and getting his picture taken with the Republican presidential nominee. The visit was even documented in the Toledo Blade, the P-G’s sister publication in Ohio.

CP also contacted Michael A. Fuoco, president of The Newspaper Guild of Pittsburgh, which represents the paper’s union employees, to get his take about the photo.

“I don’t feel the guild can make a comment on the actions of the publisher and editor in chief,” Fuoco said. “But, regardless of what happens in the fall, if we do endorse for president, we will have no opinion about that. We are completely separate from that and we stay away from it.


https://www.pghcitypaper.com/Blogh/...rumps-jet-in-a-more-than-memorable-experience

Twenty-eight former Post-Gazette staffers also voiced their anger in a letter on the editorial, published Monday on Martin Luther King Day. Additionally, some newspaper staffers are withholding their bylines on stories to protest the piece.

The Heinz Endowments and the Pittsburgh Foundation stated in a joint letter letter to the newspaper that the editorial "Reason as racism: An Immigration Debate Gets Derailed" is "a silly mix of deflection and distortion that provides cover for racist rhetoric." The two foundations labeled its publication an "embarrassment to Pittsburgh.

The letter was signed by Heinz Endowments president Grant Oliphant and Pittsburgh Foundation CEO Maxwell King, the former editor of the Philadelphia Inquirer.

John Allison, who edits the Post-Gazette editorial page, told The Incline that the piece was published in both the P-G and its sister paper, the Toledo Blade, at the behest of publisher John Robinson Block. The publisher also was the person who ordered the vulgarity excised from the lede in last week's story, a Post-Gazette tweet indicated.


https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pitt...spapers-editorial-trump-racism-sparks-outrage

So, another truthful, honest, Left-leaning newspaper, in a mostly Democratic district, controlled by a Trumpian billionaire ?
 
If you want a list of liars, just write down the names of all politicians, and you will have one. :(
 
Pike Mence takes a page out of Tonald Drump/Drumpf playbook



Violate the expectations of your hosts. Exploit any opportunity to promote the White House agenda


https://crooksandliars.com/2018/01/morning-joe-lambastes-pence-using-troops

gsgs comment-
Yes, Pike Mence took a trip to the Middle East, and used soldiers on the front lines (I will not say where, exactly) for a photo-op

Joe Scarborough

Joe Scarborough
@JoeNBC
·
13h
Narrator: “Forgive me. I was handed an inaccurate script. Democrats actually tried to protect funding for US troops early Saturday and Republicans blocked the vote



Joe Scarborough
@JoeNBC
Mike Pence launching partisan attacks in front of troops overseas is unspeakably bad. That he would do so after Democrats tried to guarantee pay and Republicans stopped it makes it so much worse


Linda Gale
Linda Gale
@homebody315
·
10h
Replying to @JoeNBC and @dmmf7
He conveniently *forgot* that little tidbit. Claire McCaskill tried to put forward a bill to pay the troops. McConnell wouldn't even allow it to come to the floor



Prairie Canuck

Prairie Canuck
@kid_prairie
·
13h
Obama signed a bill just before his shutdown that ensured military personnel got paid. McConnell BLOCKED the same bill from even being brought to the floor for voting.

Reps blaming Dems can go 'f' themselves


https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...ongress-of-playing-politics-with-military-pay
 
On the phone with Schumer,

Trump claimed to have heard that House Democrats and Republicans had agreed on a three-week funding plan. There was no indication on Capitol Hill that such an agreement had emerged.

Schumer who hadn't heard of the mystery plan, told Trump he could only agree to a deal that lasted a few days -- the same plan they'd discussed over lunch. Trump's response: work it out with McConnell, the Republican leader.



When Schumer called in the afternoon to recount his conversations with Trump, McConnell told him to work out his differences with the president.


But, instead of calling Trump, it was Kelly -- the retired four-star Marine who'd sat aside Trump during lunch -- who called Schumer.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/20/politics/shutdown-tick-tock/index.html


Trump and Schumer Came Close to a Deal. Then It Fell Apart


Dumbest Bluff DC has seen in a while


"What a stupid stunt, try to bullshit a pro legislator on what’s up in his own house. Pathetic."



http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/325518_Trump_and_Schumer_Came_Close_t


This is The #Trump Shutdown: Negotiating with Liars

2018/01/20

Government shutdown: How the Trump-Schumer negotiations played out

by Nancy Cordes, CBS News — January 20, 2018

The president said he would talk to Republicans and they'd continue their discussions in the afternoon.



Then, a few hours later, the president called Schumer and said that he heard that congressional Democrats and Republicans had agreed on a three-week continuing resolution.

Schumer told the president that it was the first he had heard of that timeframe, and he told the president it couldn't be done.




The president said he thought there was already an agreement, even though he had favored the brief continuing resolution he and Schumer had discussed at lunch. He then instructed Schumer to work it out with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.


https://www.cbsnews.com/news/government-shutdown-how-the-trump-schumer-negotiations-played-out/


After that, Kelly called Schumer later and complained that the outline that Schumer and President Trump had discussed was too liberal. Even discussion of the full border request would not be enough to keep the president negotiating with Democrats.

John Kelly was present at the lunch

Over cheeseburgers, they discussed a broad deal that would include a large increase in defense and border spending in exchange for protections for the young immigrants. Schumer suggested a two- or three-day resolution would give congressional negotiators time to nail down the details. He left the White House without a deal, but believed he had an understanding they were close.

As news of the Schumer meeting spread, the White House sought to reassure Republican leaders that Trump wasn't making any major policy concessions. Sen. John Cornyn of Texas told reporters Trump had simply told Schumer to work things out with Ryan and McConnell.

A few hours later, Trump called Schumer — but the conversation had changed. He wanted to talk about an apparent deal for a three-week spending bill he believed had been struck by leaders by both parties. Schumer was confused and said it was the first he had heard of it, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

Trump called Schumer one more time as the evening turned to night, this time with Kelly on the phone. He raised new concerns about the deal they had discussed during lunch. In a subsequent phone call with Schumer, Kelly said the deal was too liberal.

___


http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-bc-us--budget-battle-tick-tock-20180120-story.html
 
If you want a list of liars, just write down the names of all politicians, and you will have one. :(
Then don't vote for any of the swine. Remain pure. Abstain. In fact, I encourage all high-minded anti-govt folk to avoid the polls. You'll only encourage the bastards. Those of us with no morals will cast votes in your place. Y'all can stay home and watch the results. Ta-ta.
 
Then don't vote for any of the swine. Remain pure. Abstain. In fact, I encourage all high-minded anti-govt folk to avoid the polls. You'll only encourage the bastards. Those of us with no morals will cast votes in your place. Y'all can stay home and watch the results. Ta-ta.

I agree. Although I don't live in America I haven't voted since the mid 80s - no party or person worth voting for.
 
Then don't vote for any of the swine. Remain pure. Abstain. In fact, I encourage all high-minded anti-govt folk to avoid the polls. You'll only encourage the bastards. Those of us with no morals will cast votes in your place. Y'all can stay home and watch the results. Ta-ta.

Some pols are worse than others. If I believe the major party candidates both suck, as they did in the 2016 presidential election, I vote for a third party candidate. Otherwise, I vote for the one who is less or least bad.
 
Thanks for nothing.

Thanks to "pure" people like you, we end up with no gun control, climate deniers in office, religious nuts, wars we don't need, etc.

At the end of the day, decisions are made that affect people's lives. That's all that matters. So what if no one meets your pure standards? Whoever they are, what will they do when the decisions and choices have to be made?

Moron. You should just surrender your citizenship.


I agree. Although I don't live in America I haven't voted since the mid 80s - no party or person worth voting for.
 
Then don't vote for any of the swine. Remain pure. Abstain. In fact, I encourage all high-minded anti-govt folk to avoid the polls. You'll only encourage the bastards. Those of us with no morals will cast votes in your place. Y'all can stay home and watch the results. Ta-ta.

Yea so totalitarian communist shits like yourself can vote me into being a slave of your beloved god state. :rolleyes:

Sure...get right on that.

Thanks for nothing.

Thanks to "pure" people like you, we end up with no gun control, climate deniers in office, religious nuts, wars we don't need, etc.

At the end of the day, decisions are made that affect people's lives. That's all that matters. So what if no one meets your pure standards? Whoever they are, what will they do when the decisions and choices have to be made?

Moron. You should just surrender your citizenship.

Actually the Constitution is why we end up with no gun control.

The best you've got is banning rifle accessories to address a handgun problem.....because the majority of the gun control proponents haven't got the slightest clue as to what the fuck they are talking about when they talk about guns.

Considering your hatred for the core ideologies of the USA like liberty (you really hate that one) and the pursuit of both life and happiness......maybe you should surrender yours as well.

Being so anti-freedom, anti-success, anti-capitalist and anti-civil rights it's a wonder you haven't done anything to leave the horrible horrible USA already.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, that makes sense

sarah-huckabee-sanders-800x430.jpg



You're just triggering all over this board today, Freak


Considering your hatred for the core ideologies of the USA like liberty (you really hate that one) and the pursuit of both life and happiness......maybe you should surrender yours as well.

Being so anti-freedom, anti-success, anti-capitalist and anti-civil rights it's a wonder you haven't done anything to leave the horrible horrible USA already.
 
Yeah, that makes sense

You've openly stated your hatred for a number of core founding principals of the USA.

You regularly scorn individual liberty, the pursuit of happiness, civil rights and states rights.

You've all but called capitalism and patriotism evil.

You're just triggering all over this board today, Freak

Calling you out on your continual hypocrisy isn't getting triggered smart stuff. ;)
 
Amusing core supporter Trump trolls with conspiracy fantasies

Pizzagate led to the arrest of Edgar Welch.

What brought Welch to the District on a crisp Sunday afternoon in early December was a choking mix of rumor, political nastiness, technological change and the intoxicating thrill that can come from running down a mystery.


DavidGoldbergNY tweets, were retweeted more than 6,000 times.

An oddly disproportionate share of the tweets about Pizzagate appear to have come from, of all places, the Czech Republic, Cyprus and Vietnam, said Jonathan Albright, an assistant professor of media analytics at Elon University in North Carolina. In some cases, the most avid retweeters appeared to be bots, programs designed to amplify certain news and information.


Looney Tunes Alex Jones makes a video,video has been viewed more than 427,000 times. (Who, or what accessed the video on youtube ?)


The Comet Ping Pong cafe owner had a personal enemy, that held a grudge.


At the Comet Ping Pong cafe Edgar Welch, armed with a Colt AR-15 assault rifle, a .38-caliber Colt revolver and a folding knife, fired his gun two or three times.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.6834ec9c07cf


The newest conspiracy fantasy is centered around giving Tonald Drump the appearance of having a dangerous, secret, powerful enemy within the government.

Spreading filth-


Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 23
In one of the biggest stories in a long time, the FBI now says it is missing five months worth of lovers Strzok-Page texts, perhaps 50,000, and all in prime time. Wow

Backing up the megalomaniac occupying the Oval office chair-


Senator Ron Johnson steps forward, then steps back. Ron insists that it is his informant's fault. Ron is quick to support a rumor, but does not want to take responsibility for not doing a thorough examination.


http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-mueller-collusion-strzok-page-emails-789023

Why spread a rumor ? Anything that can erode trust, faith, and belief in the law, is helpful to Tonald Drump. Russiagate is sniffing his trouser cuffs.
 
Sen. Ron Johnston walked back his statement.
He does not want to falk about the statement that he made, about Deep State.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...Senate-deep-into-crazy-conspiracy-theory-land


Manu Raju
Manu Raju
@mkraju
·
5h
Ron Johnson tells us his “secret society” comments were based on an informant and the words used in a Strzok-Page text exchange. He acknowledges not knowing what they meant - and says the focus now on his committee is the Clinton email scandal

Manu Raju
Manu Raju
@mkraju
·
5h
Johnson: “I've heard from an individual that there were FBI agents ... management of the FBI, holding meetings off-site.”
My Q: Off-site to do what, exactly?
Johnson: “I don't know. ...(The texts) raise an awful lot of questions; it is my responsibility to try and get answers

Johnson: A secret society. We have an informant that’s talking about a group that’s holding meetings off-site. There’s so much smoke here.

Fox: A secret society? Secret meetings off-site of the Justice Department?

Johnson: Correct.

Fox: And you have an informant saying that?

Johnson: Yes.

Fox: Is there anything more about that?

Johnson: No, we have to dig into it.


https://www.thedailybeast.com/ron-johnson-walks-back-fbi-secret-society-claim
 
March 28, 2017


House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin
Nunes

Devin Nunes, the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is in hot water. Last Wednesday, he went to the White House to brief President Trump on secret intelligence documents—which Nunes refused to share with his own committee

Nunes admitted that the private room where he had first seen the secret documents was on White House grounds.

Nunes knocks down” incriminating press reports on behalf of the White House.

Feb. 27, Nunes acknowledged that the White House had sent him a reporter’s phone number and that he had spoken to that reporter.

Nunes mumbled vaguely about eventually taking testimony on various matters.



Nunes admits that Obama didn’t tap Trump’s phones, as Trump alleges

March 2, Nunes said the Russia investigation should be entrusted to him, not to an independent counsel or commission, because his committee was “bipartisan.” But on March 22, after reviewing the secret documents, Nunes didn’t discuss them with the committee. The first person he went to was House Speaker Paul Ryan. The second was Trump, because, as Nunes explained to Sean Hannity the next day, “He’s been taking heat in the news media.” As of Tuesday evening, as far as we know, Nunes still hadn’t disclosed the documents to the committee or to any Democrat.


http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...s_cannot_be_trusted_to_investigate_trump.html


Tuesday evening, March 21: Devin Nunes takes a phone call while sharing a ride with a staffer, according to The Washington Post. After the call, he switches cars without telling his team where he’s going. As a Nunes spokesperson confirmed following a later CNN report, the unscheduled trip is to the White House, where an unnamed source provides Nunes with information about incidental collection of Trump.



Tuesday morning, Nunes declines to recuse himself from the investigation.



March 29: The New York Times reports that National Security Council senior director for intelligence Ezra Cohen-Watnick and White House national security lawyer Michael Ellis provided Nunes the intelligence documents, indicating a direct thread between the administration and the original news conference. At his daily press briefing, Press Secretary Sean Spicer declines to comment, saying he chooses to focus more on the "substance" than the "process."

April 11: CNN reports that, after having reviewed the same documents that prompted the original Nunes allegations, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers found nothing "unusual or illegal." Instead, the bipartisan consensus appears to be that Susan Rice was simply doing her job, and that no politically motivated attempts to unmask took place.

https://www.wired.com/2017/04/devin-nunes-white-house-trump-surveillance/

Nunes goes to the White House, learns some stuff, and then returns to the White House the next day to have a meeting with the president about all the stuff he's discovered.

SCIF -Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...te_house_because_i_guess_you_can_just_do.html



Nunes visited the White House grounds in order to view confidential information in a SCIF (Sensitive Confidential Information Facility). That information was believed to have been provided to him by his former staffer Michael Ellis — who was hired by the Trump White House on Mar. 7.


Times says that another White House staffer, a former deputy to disgraced National Security Adviser Mike Flynn named Ezra Cohen-Watnick was also involved with getting the information to Nunes.

“Mr. Cohen-Watnick is a former Defense Intelligence Agency official who was originally brought to the White House by Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser,” the report said.


https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/re...nd-his-own-former-staffer-now-at-white-house/


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/devin-nunes-intelligence-reports.html


Nunes admitted that the private room where he had first seen the secret documents was on White House grounds.
 
January 31, 2018


House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., refused to say whether or not he had worked with the White House to prepare the famous "memo" which, according to The Washington Post, Trump wants to release as soon as his national security team looks it over. (This wouldn't be the first time Nunes has compromised his oversight duties by colluding with the White House.)



https://www.salon.com/2018/01/31/tr...-scary-part-all-the-republican-groveling-was/

Surprise! Nunes has lied to a journalist, before


https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...for-releasing-classified-memo-on-russia-probe
 
January 31, 2018


House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., refused to say whether or not he had worked with the White House to prepare the famous "memo" which, according to The Washington Post, Trump wants to release as soon as his national security team looks it over. (This wouldn't be the first time Nunes has compromised his oversight duties by colluding with the White House.)



https://www.salon.com/2018/01/31/tr...-scary-part-all-the-republican-groveling-was/

Surprise! Nunes has lied to a journalist, before


https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...hing... like it's been leaked to you already.
 
If they both sucked why do you spend so much time on here defending the position of the Orange Nazi one?

I presume you are referring to Trump, even though I don't believe he is a Nazi. I don't defend the man personally, but I do defend the position to which he was lawfully elected in 2016. I also defend the U S Constitution, especially the first and second amendments against you and your ilk. I defend the rule of law and such concepts as Innocent until proven Guilty and I oppose McCarthyism, which I define as making unfounded accusations knowing they cannot be disproven. There is an example of this in your post, when you refer to Trump as a Nazi, with no proof of any kind.
 
There is an example of this in your post, when you refer to Trump as a Nazi, with no proof of any kind.

I don't need proof, just like you don't have proof when you vilify black people and defend an Orange Nazi who literally said that Nazis are "very fine people." You're a gutless coward and you just got fucking wrecked.
 
I presume you are referring to Trump, even though I don't believe he is a Nazi.
A Nazi personally? No, although he and his father were convicted of racism. But enabling Nazis and KKK does lead us to perceive guilt by association.

I don't defend the man personally, but I do defend the position to which he was lawfully elected in 2016.
What a system! Losers win! This sort of 'win' looks pretty shaky. Losers don't rule with the consent of the governed. This loser can't even rule his own party. Tragic.

I also defend the U S Constitution, especially the first and second amendments against you and your ilk.
Then you agree that speech and the press have unlimited freedom, that gov't must not support religions, and that possessors of firearms must be members of a well-regulated militia.
 
Back
Top