What's Up WIth Bob?

If nothing else takes him out before then, I think it'd be friggin' hilarious if Michelle ran in '20 and totally annihilated him in the vote.
 
If nothing else takes him out before then, I think it'd be friggin' hilarious if Michelle ran in '20 and totally annihilated him in the vote.
Why should she ruin her life? She's smarter than that. I hope.
 
Why Would Donald Trump Rail Against ‘Foreign Corruption’ Law? Well, Why Wouldn’t He?


In the same New Yorker article that detailed Sad Rex’s fall from King of Exxon to The White House Apprentice most likely to be You’re Fired next week, Dexter Filkins included this anecdote.

In February, a few weeks after Tillerson was confirmed by the Senate, he visited the Oval Office to introduce the President to a potential deputy, but Trump had something else on his mind. He began fulminating about federal laws that prohibit American businesses from bribing officials overseas; the businesses, he said, were being unfairly penalized.

O RLY???

Sure, it’s not exactly news that Donald Trump cries sad tears for the poor American businessmen who get their allowances docked for greasing foreign palms. He’s been complaining about the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) since 2012, at least.

So, the moral of the story is simple. Forget about the tennis ball that smells like pee. Follow the one that smells like money! Because that’s what Bob Mueller is doing. And from the way That Lunatic is carrying on this morning, it seems like the Special Counsel is on the right track.

Following the money is always the best bet. :D
 
That certainly was a topic that Trump and Tillerson could agree on, though. I've been in embassies in the Middle East when Exxon executives showed up with grease to make oil deals with the locals.
 
MENSA has offered competitive tests.

But what if Tromp flunks? Bigly?

Await the tweetstorms. Oy.

Whatever. The important point is that the results shouldn't go through Trump's hands before hitting the public or in any way controlled by him. He's totally dishonest.
 
Mueller interrogated Reince Priebus: ‘He will paint a picture of obstruction of justice’ ex-DA explains

The former District Attorney of Philadelphia told MSNBC chief legal correspondent Ari Melber that former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus is unlikely to protect President Donald Trump from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Late Friday afternoon, Priebus’ defense lawyer Bill Burck released a statement that, “Mr. Priebus was voluntarily interviewed by Special Counsel Mueller’s team today.”

“I think Reince Priebus will answer the questions truthfully,” former DA and Governor Ed Rendell explained to Melber as news broke of today’s testimony. “I think he’s not going to risk hurting himself or later being prosecuted for perjury.”

“I think he will paint a picture of potential obstruction, there’s no question about it,” Rendell predicted.

“Reince Priebus is not going to lie for Donald Trump, I don’t believe it for a second,” Rendell explained.

Oh Donald, you're so fucked. Mahahahaha! :D
 
Whatever. The important point is that the results shouldn't go through Trump's hands before hitting the public or in any way controlled by him. He's totally dishonest.

Spot on. Trump would not hesitate a split second to suppress anything, and the GOP would not hesitate a split second to ignore everything.

But Meuller is a very dangerous opponent. He will know all this and have a plan B.
 
Why are Russian media outlets hyping the Mueller investigation into Trump?

Four major Russia investigations are underway in Washington, along with at least six related federal inquiries.

Anxiety currently swirls around the Kremlin’s manipulation of popular social media platforms Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. Cybersecurity sleuths claim Russia used Pokemon Go to inflame racial tensions and accuse Twitter of deleting crucial data detailing Russian efforts to sow discord during the 2016 presidential election.

“Russia, Russia Everywhere,” read The New York Times Oct. 13 “Week in Technology” review.

But as a cultural historian, I’m interested in how Russia’s media outlets – many of which are state-controlled – are covering these same stories.

It’s no secret that for years the Kremlin has claimed Washington possesses a knee-jerk, anti-Russian bias. Moscow officials have cast recent U.S. charges that Russia has been acting to “undermine the U.S.-led liberal democratic order” as simply part of this same phenomenon, albeit one that has blossomed, of late, into full-fledged hysteria.

Russia’s most popular media outlets compare the investigations to those of the McCarthy era, calling them “witch hunts” focused on a “phantom menace.”

However, I’ve noticed something surprising. Amid all the emphasis of “Russophobia run wild,” Russian media coverage seems to have become more positive in regard to one issue: the Justice Department’s investigation led by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller.

Russia knew that if they sabotaged Hillary, that Trump would sabotage America. I mean they knew he was a worthless blowhard grifter.
 
Robert Mueller has a new Russia investigation

:confused:

Newsweek had this story but, who is Bob after with this?

A new Congressional probe of the 2010 sale of U.S. uranium to Russia led by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is examining if the FBI alerted senior Barack Obama administration officials about corruption among the transaction’s Russian players.

Before the deal was brokered in 2009, the FBI under Robert Mueller—who is now special counsel in the Russia investigation into potential collusion with the Trump campaign—had begun an investigation into corruption and extortion by senior managers of a company owned by the Russian-government’s nuclear company, Rosatom. According to court filings revealed by The Hill Tuesday, in 2009 the FBI found enough evidence to suggest Vadim Mikerin, who headed the Rosatom subsidiary Tenex, was corrupt and high-level officials at Rosatom knew about his bribery scheme. In 2014, he pled guilty in a U.S. court case to orchestrating more than $2 million in bribe payments through shadowy accounts in Cyprus, Latvia, and Switzerland.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley announced his committee's probe of the deal during a hearing with Attorney General Jeff Sessions Wednesday.

Could "Republican Bob" be tired of Trump's shit and wanting to use his mandate to take down the whole rotten establishment? We know that the Russians funneled money into all the leading Rethuglicans. Now it looks like they paid off Hillary too!

Please Bob, take Pence down too!
 
This isn't Mueller's investigation; it's Grassley's congressional investigation devised to deflect from the Mueller investigation. Where do you see that Mueller has folded it into his current investigation?
 
I wonder if Bob's life insurance is paid up? And how good his security detail is?
 
Interestingly enough, I don't. Trump and company have totally alienated all who do that line of work other than the Russians, and the Russians obviously are sitting back and enjoying the show as it is. There was a period when Mueller might have been under threat by Trumpets, but the Trumpets are more likely to off Trump now as an obviously false prophet for them.
 
I think Bob needs to start watching out for guys with umbrellas. Like Alexander Litvinenko should have.
 
This isn't Mueller's investigation; it's Grassley's congressional investigation devised to deflect from the Mueller investigation. Where do you see that Mueller has folded it into his current investigation?

Hence the :confused: emoji.

Ask Newsweek. I got the impression from the article that Bob was using this as an excuse to widen the investigation to all the Russian connections in the Establishment/s.
 
Mind you, if an independent investigation finds Clinton campaign collusion with the Russians in any way, that should come out too. Of course anything they find would, I think, just help show how over-the-top pervasive and monstrous were the Trump campaign's connections, collusion, and benefit. The illegal part of it all comes after the election through the obstruction of justice issue. The Clinton campaign is hardly going to take it in the neck for colluding in her loss. The so-called president of the United States, on the other hand . . .
 
The Uranium deal would be just run of the mill corruption, but Trump/Russia would be corruption plus collusion to commit treason! A shooting plus hanging offense.:)
 
The many pieces of evidence suggesting Trump obstructed justice

Moyers & Company
23 Oct 2017 at 17:27 ET


On Oct. 4, 2017, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) said that all issues relating to the investigation into Russian interference with the election remain open. But with respect to the firing of FBI Director James Comey, the committee had gone as far as it could and was passing the baton: “Future questions surrounding Comey’s firing are better answered by the [special] counsel or by the Justice Department,” Burr said.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating whether Trump’s interactions with Comey amount to obstruction of justice. The charge can be leveled at anyone, including the president, who attempts to influence, obstruct or impede a federal investigation or a judicial process.

Most people assume that Comey’s firing is the linchpin of any obstruction of justice case against Donald Trump. And while it’s certainly important, it’s just one brick in a longer road. The BillMoyers.com Trump-Russia Timeline reveals that Trump’s Comey predicament is far worse than wherever the act of firing him takes Mueller. Long before he dismissed the FBI director — and for months thereafter — Trump took numerous actions that could now support an obstruction of justice charge.

Trump confessed to,bragged about, Obstruction, to the the Russians! So that is a fact. Has he violated the emollients clause, Yes! Is he an incompetent self-centered dick, Yes!

If Silver Mike wasn't such a Pussy Boy he would have already 25th'd Trump.
 
Back
Top