Hooray for Scott Walker!

Let's hope I learn how to read.

I'm sorry racist dawn but your boy Scott Walker is just as racist as you. Not to mention that he managed to ruin the state of Wisconsin. All you have to do is look at the numbers.

Milwaukee County's economic disparities contribute to low health rankings

Income inequality near record levels in Wisconsin

Income Inequality In Wisconsin At Highest Level Since Great Depression New Report Says Top 1 Percent Makes 19 Times The Average Worker

Why does racist dawn hate poor people?
 
What a fine, upstanding example of grace and good sportsmanship he turned out to be.
 
DemocratDan is always so eager to label his opponents as racists, lost completely on his lesser intellect is the historical irony and perspective attached to it.:rolleyes:

There is nothing ironic about today's Democrats rejecting racism when the party used to feel differently.
 
There is nothing ironic about today's Democrats rejecting racism when the party used to feel differently.

Not just differently, but completely opposite to what they claim is their current attitude.
 
Last edited:
Why did you put a frown face next to that? Do you also do that when you talk about people supporting the many members of the nowadays' racist party?

Do you mean the Black Panther Self Defense Party? :(. They and Nation of Islam are probably the two most racist parties around right now.
 
I don't think they are the most racist party; I do think they are the most dangerous racist party right now.

Well yeah sure David Duke's party is probably the most racist. Wonder which party he's part of? Oh the Republicans.
 
Gov. Scott Walker leaves... finishing his second term by posting a budget surplus for the eighth year in a row. Wisconsin ended last fiscal year with a $588.5 million surplus and will start 2018-2019 with the second-highest opening balance since 2000.​

B.Blankley, Walker Ending Term With $588.5 Million Budget Surplus, Washington Free Beacon (Jan. 6, 2019).

Highlights of the state’s financial condition include:

• Wisconsin has ended every year with a budget surplus under Governor Walker. The state ended fiscal year 2018 with a positive balance of $588.5 million based on cash accounting.

• The state deposited $33.1 million into the state Budget Stabilization Fund. The balance is now $320.1 million. This is the largest balance in state history and 190 times larger than the balance in fiscal year 2010.

• General fund tax collections were $18.4 million above estimates. The growth was $626 million or 4 percent over last year. Individual income taxes were $99.2 million higher than estimated.

• State expenditures were $174 million less than budgeted in 2018.​

Gov. Scott Walker: Wisconsin wraps up 2017-18 fiscal year with $588M surplus WMTV-15 (Dec 21, 2018).
 
Interesting how racist dawn and racist box haven't shown their face in this thread in forever. Come up with the same article and then get fucking destroyed.

A Taiwanese electronics giant building a plant in Wisconsin should have been a great deal for American workers. Instead, they’ll be paying for decades.

Might want to try some non-racist sources next time guys.

$1.6B deficit is more reason for Wisconsin leaders to sock money away

Governor-elect Tony Evers faces $1.1 billion budget shortfall

Walker came nowhere near his vow to create 250,000 jobs during his first term. Walker never issued a pardon and never visited a prison as governor, even Lincoln Hills School for Boys, a youth facility wracked by lawsuits and a long-running criminal investigation into prisoner abuse and child neglect. The proponent of small government, of letting the market determine the winners and losers of capitalism, used $4 billion in public subsidies to lure Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin needs $2 billion more to cover existing programs and schools in next budget

The week's barely started and already dawn and "her" alts are getting demolished.
 
I asked you something about 12 hours ago, and you still haven't responded. Your most recent post, like most of your other ones, is about something that has already been covered.
 
I asked you something about 12 hours ago, and you still haven't responded. Your most recent post, like most of your other ones, is about something that has already been covered.
America is full of racists; a simple fact. What needs to be done is to rein in the ones who have political power, and to get rid of the official racist policies that carry the weight of law. Once those are done in, then let's worry about the splinter groups who can't even seat a dogcatcher.
 
America is full of racists; a simple fact. What needs to be done is to rein in the ones who have political power, and to get rid of the official racist policies that carry the weight of law. Once those are done in, then let's worry about the splinter groups who can't even seat a dogcatcher.

I largely disagree with you. Without question, there are racists in the USA, but to say the country is full of them is an extreme overstatement. By any chance, do you have any percentages or are you just talking out of your ass?

Most voters do not tolerate racists, although the Dems used to tolerate many of them. Most of those racist Dems have now died or been turned out of office, some of them quite recently.

You refer to official racist policies that carry the weight of law. Outside of Affirmative Action, what are they. I can't think of any others that are actually laws.
 
Interesting how racist dawn and racist box haven't shown their face in this thread in forever. Come up with the same article and then get fucking destroyed.

A Taiwanese electronics giant building a plant in Wisconsin should have been a great deal for American workers. Instead, they’ll be paying for decades.

Might want to try some non-racist sources next time guys.

$1.6B deficit is more reason for Wisconsin leaders to sock money away

Governor-elect Tony Evers faces $1.1 billion budget shortfall

Walker came nowhere near his vow to create 250,000 jobs during his first term. Walker never issued a pardon and never visited a prison as governor, even Lincoln Hills School for Boys, a youth facility wracked by lawsuits and a long-running criminal investigation into prisoner abuse and child neglect. The proponent of small government, of letting the market determine the winners and losers of capitalism, used $4 billion in public subsidies to lure Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin needs $2 billion more to cover existing programs and schools in next budget

The week's barely started and already dawn and "her" alts are getting demolished.

You are correct about the lack of pardons and visits to prisons. However do you have any kind of proof of your statements about budgets? From what I have heard and read, there will be a substantial surplus during the next budget period.
 
Rep. Steve King (R-IA) is now facing censure for articulating the racist views of his constituents.
 
This particular bandwagon has been lost in the snow somewhere around Rhinelander.

A completely predictable failure.
 
Trump And Scott Walker's Foxconn Factory Deal Goes POOF!

This was always, always, ALWAYS a lie. Which is why we called our article The Four Bullshit Lies Of Trump And Scott Walker's Imaginary 'Foxconn' Factory. And today the company finally admitted that they're not building televisions in Wisconsin, or any other American state, because it's so much cheaper to produce the components in Asia, assemble the televisions in Mexico, and then import the assembled product to America. Foxconn spokesman Jason Woo told Reuters, "In terms of TV, we have no place in the U.S. ... We can't compete." They're still promising to build something, but not a factory because, "You can't use a factory to view our Wisconsin investment." Which is an odd metric for a project which was explicitly sold to the citizens of Wisconsin as a factory which would produce steady, good jobs for generations to come.

Reached for comment, Foxconn factory workers in Pennsylvania and Indonesia said ... NOTHING. Because they don't exist. Foxconn promised them factories, too, and nothing ever came of it. At this point the company is mumbling something about a high-end research facility in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, as they edge slowly toward the exit. It's already forfeited $9.5 million in tax credits for 2018, since Foxconn only created 178 full-time jobs, rather than the promised 260. And yet the company pinky swears they're really, truly going to hit that magical 13,000 new jobs number eventually.

Spoiler Alert: ...

Good thing Wisconsin didn't send that beady-eyed little badgerfucker back to the statehouse, huh? We'll have to wait for local reporters to assess the financial fallout, but Racine County already issued $147 million of bonds on top of Mount Pleasant's own $113 million bond issue to fund the boondoggle.

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET? We are very, very tired.
 
Back
Top