Trump Tweet Thread

If Trump intends to be on such good terms with Russia, why have an arms race with them?

He's very upset that no one but the Rockettes will celebrate at his Inauguration, despite trying to bribe them with ambassadorships. Bigly upset. So upset he needs to remind himself his tiny little fingers are on the button, and it's YUGE.

I wish Rachel Maddow had said that to Kellyann instead of freaking out about the nukes.

So, Kellyann, is the Donald upset about all the A-listers abandoning him, is that was this is about? That's how the Media needs to start reacting.

Last edited:
It looks like we'll have to get used to hearing advisers tell us what Trump really meant. 2Bob, you claim to understand Trumpspeak, I think there's a job for you in the West Wing!
Problem is that much of what Tweety-Pie spews is contradictory, untruthful, and often written-off as joking or misinterpretation. Nobody knows when or if he's serious. The only rational response is to assume it's all bullshit until proved otherwise.

He's very upset that no one but the Rockettes will celebrate at his Inauguration, despite trying to bribe them with ambassadorships.

What is the difference between the Rockettes and a circus?

A circus is an array of cunning stunts.

Alec Baldwin says he would be glad to perform "Highway to Hell" at Trump's inauguration.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

slaughter you. This is a purely religious threat, which turned into reality. Such hatred! When will the U.S., and all countries, fight back?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2

The terrorist who killed so many people in Germany said just before crime, "by God's will we will slaughter you pigs, I swear, we will.....

One wonders who he plans to fight in retaliation?

Such hatred, oh my goodness golly! Why, Donald spends every evening reading the Bible and studying how to be a good Christian! Lock her up!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

slaughter you. This is a purely religious threat, which turned into reality. Such hatred! When will the U.S., and all countries, fight back?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2

The terrorist who killed so many people in Germany said just before crime, "by God's will we will slaughter you pigs, I swear, we will.....

One wonders who he plans to fight in retaliation?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th.

No shit, Sherlock.

http://gothamist.com/2016/12/23/dance_smile_for_dear_leader.php

The Rockettes have been slated to perform—as they did at George W. Bush's inaugurations in 2001 and 2005—and though some have dancers have considered boycotting the gig, they've essentially been told they'll lose their jobs if they back out.

The bad news is, the Rockettes aren't subject to the whims of just one thin-skinned rich guy—they're owned by MSG Entertainment, helmed by the one-and-only James Dolan, and he wants those pretty puppets to DANCE. BroadwayWorld reports that the Rockettes' union, the American Guild of Variety Artists, sent an email to the Rockettes establishing that any boycott of the inauguration would cost the dancers their jobs:

gsgs comment-

Out of many comments listed...

"What could be more fitting for this (Trump) inauguration, than forcing a group of women to do something with their bodies, against their will."

- Amanda Duarte

"So. Kick your legs up for Trump, or lose your livelihood. This is the America to Come."

- “Rebecca Fishbein

Problem is that much of what Tweety-Pie spews is contradictory, untruthful, and often written-off as joking or misinterpretation. Nobody knows when or if he's serious. The only rational response is to assume it's all bullshit until proved otherwise.
Toubob knows.

Alec Baldwin says he would be glad to perform "Highway to Hell" at Trump's inauguration.

Is that before or after he leaves the country like him and all the othre ass clowns promised they would if Trump get elected president?

Is that before or after he leaves the country like him and all the othre ass clowns promised they would if Trump get elected president?

None of which volunteered to go to Mexico....or Saudi Arabia what a bunch of fuckin' racist.

On top of everything else, you know, the arms race, the bromance with Putin, the attacks on Union leaders and female college students, his tweets are disturbingly twee. They have that Reagan 50's Daddy Knows Best Mike Brady faux innocence that Republicans love so much. A cheap, emptier version of Reagan. At some point he's going to say Gosh Darn It All

At some point he's going to say Gosh Darn It All

Sending generation cupcake into a collective grand mal triggering that initiates the inception of the Borg.

giphy.gif

Alec Baldwin said he was going to leave New York and move to California, not leave the country.

Stop listening to fake news.

Alec Baldwin said he was going to leave New York and move to California, not leave the country.

Stop listening to fake news.

To be fair to many of the non-coastal schnooks out there who comprise Trump's constituency, New York and California are separate countries. :D

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Dec 23

Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!

Trump kisses Putin's ass. Again.

.@FoxNews - "Objectified" tonight at 10:00 P.M. Enjoy!

This was the sum total of Trump's tweet. I know the meaning of 'objectified' but couldn't quite work out what he meant so I just Googled it's meaning in case I was missing something.

dictionary said:
verb
past tense: objectified; past participle: objectified

express (something abstract) in a concrete form.
"good poetry objectifies feeling"
degrade to the status of a mere object.
"a deeply sexist attitude that objectifies women"

So is he going abstract some poetry or is he just slagging off women again? I am not going to see this, Australia doesn't have this show. Maybe a kind person can let me know what he was spouting about.

This was the sum total of Trump's tweet. I know the meaning of 'objectified' but couldn't quite work out what he meant so I just Googled it's meaning in case I was missing something.

So is he going abstract some poetry or is he just slagging off women again? I am not going to see this, Australia doesn't have this show. Maybe a kind person can let me know what he was spouting about.
I'm sure it would have shown up on Trump Television, if he hadn't won the election.

It is this thing:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/11/tmz-and-fox-news-team-up-for-worst-trump-special-imaginable.html

Fox News announced this morning that on Friday it will air a special called OBJECTified, featuring President-elect Donald Trump and TMZ founder Harvey Levin. According to Fox, the program will be hosted by Levin and feature an interview with Trump “as he showcases the objects in his home and offers the stories behind each memento.”

Back