Trump Tweet Thread

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
13h
You mean they are just now finding votes in Florida and Georgia – but the Election was on Tuesday? Let’s blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology from President Putin!


Go for it. That's what the red phone is for.
 
This raises a good question. If the Mueller investigations find that the 2016 election was, indeed, tampered with and that states attorney generals like those in WI, MI, FL, and OH knew that there was a hint of suspicion on the number, they could be charged with election fraud.

But I was thinking more of state attorney generals running for governor of their state in 2018 and doing everything they could to suppress voting.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
17h
Had very productive meetings and calls for our Country today. Meeting tonight with World Leaders!


Demand that apology from Putin yet?
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
Nov 13
......MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!


I suppose Russia will be next.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
28m
Isn’t it ironic that large Caravans of people are marching to our border wanting U.S.A. asylum because they are fearful of being in their country - yet they are proudly waving....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
28m
....their country’s flag. Can this be possible? Yes, because it is all a BIG CON, and the American taxpayer is paying for it!


Uh, no it isn't ironic. There's no meaning of the word that fits. Asylum seekers aren't the same thing as citizenship seekers.

And the only tax money spent on the caravan so far is the military deployed to the border.
 
And the only tax money spent on the caravan so far is the military deployed to the border.

I think I'd include the money tax payers are paying for Trump's rallies featuring his hatred of little brown people.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
12h
So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!


I think he misspelled a word there. Was it because he's a vulgarian or short-fingered, or both?
 
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
19h
The Mayor of Tijuana, Mexico, just stated that “the City is ill-prepared to handle this many migrants, the backlog could last 6 months.” Likewise, the U.S. is ill-prepared for this invasion, and will not stand for it. They are causing crime and big problems in Mexico. Go home!


Trump has been ill-prepared for a lot of things, such as:

Winning the 2016 election
Moving into the White House
Staffing embassies
Consoling war widows
Viewing the solar eclipse
Staffing Mar-A-Lago with Americans
Providing hurricane relief
Answering simple questions
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
12h
So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!


I think he misspelled a word there. Was it because he's a vulgarian or short-fingered, or both?

Didn't he call for proper decorum from the press corps last week? Whine about the free press not giving him respect?
 
Donald J. Trump Retweeted

The Trump Train 🚂🇺🇸
The Trump Train
@The_Trump_Train
·
19h
Illegals can get up to $3,874 a month under Federal Assistance program. Our social security checks are on average $1200 a month.

RT if you agree: If you weren't born in the United States, you should receive $0 assistance.


8:57 PM · Nov 27, 2018


David Martosko

@dmartosko
Trump retweeted a claim this morning that "Illegals can get up to $3,874 a month under Federal Assistance program." Not only is this based on a document about a refugee family (not illegal immigrants), but the case was in Canada, not in the U.S.


8:57 AM - Nov 28, 2018

One of Trump’s retweets this morning was a Trump Train claim that “illegals”get $3,874 a month from a federal assistance program. I hardly even need to tell you that this is not just wrong, but hilariously wrong, do I?

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/11/donald-trumps-shares-his-latest-twitter-crush/
 
Donald J. Trump Retweeted

The Trump Train 🚂🇺🇸
The Trump Train
@The_Trump_Train
·
19h
Illegals can get up to $3,874 a month under Federal Assistance program. Our social security checks are on average $1200 a month.

RT if you agree: If you weren't born in the United States, you should receive $0 assistance.


8:57 PM · Nov 27, 2018


David Martosko

@dmartosko
Trump retweeted a claim this morning that "Illegals can get up to $3,874 a month under Federal Assistance program." Not only is this based on a document about a refugee family (not illegal immigrants), but the case was in Canada, not in the U.S.


8:57 AM - Nov 28, 2018

One of Trump’s retweets this morning was a Trump Train claim that “illegals”get $3,874 a month from a federal assistance program. I hardly even need to tell you that this is not just wrong, but hilariously wrong, do I?

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/11/donald-trumps-shares-his-latest-twitter-crush/


Stable genius alrighty!

220px-CompostBinTube_wb.jpg
 
OldJournal believes it and will regurgitate it on the discussion board.
 
Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
2h
I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!


How does that work while the government is shut down?
 
Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
2h
I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!


How does that work while the government is shut down?

Someone forgot their Adderall this morning!
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I hope the people over at the Fed will read today’s Wall Street Journal Editorial before they make yet another mistake. Also, don’t let the market become any more illiquid than it already is. Stop with the 50 B’s. Feel the market, don’t just go by meaningless numbers. Good luck!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
59m
Illegal immigration costs the United States more than 200 Billion Dollars a year. How was this allowed to happen?


Don't just go by meaningless numbers. Good luck!
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Good luck today in court to General Michael Flynn. Will be interesting to see what he has to say, despite tremendous pressure being put on him, about Russian Collusion in our great and, obviously, highly successful political campaign. There was no Collusion!


Good luck, from one liar to another.
 
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Farm Bill signing in 15 minutes! #Emmys #TBT


[video from 2005 Emmy Awards showing Trump in white tee, bib overalls, straw hat and hayfork, next to Megan Mullally, duetting the Green Acres theme song]

https://twitter.com/MeganMullally/status/1075856808277770240

Megan Mullally @MeganMullally
if you guys need me, i’ll be in a hole in the ground
😵
💀
👋🏽
2:53 PM · Dec 20, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
Dec 20
With so much talk about the Wall, people are losing sight of the great job being done on our Southern Border by Border Patrol, ICE and our great Military. Remember the Caravans? Well, they didn’t get through and none are forming or on their way. Border is tight. Fake News silent!


So we're doing OK then, and we'll get by without a wall?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Even President Ronald Reagan tried for 8 years to build a Border Wall, or Fence, and was unable to do so. Others also have tried. We will get it done, one way or the other!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Shutdown today if Democrats do not vote for Border Security!
 
Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
·
6h
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!


That's right, Americans are being taken for a ride.
 
Going for a ride, after getting mugged, kidnapped, held hostage ?


Others, are not so fortunate. If they do not have anything of value, they are robbed of freedom, liberty, and rights. Some have died. Some are raped, tortured, tormented, beaten, starved, poisoned, neglected.


Rape victims have heard these words.

Perhaps, Christine Blasey Ford.
 
He can't even say Happy New Year without being a dick. Fuck him and all of his brain dead supporters
 
Back
Top