The new manager

my brain screams run as I am no whore or lady of the evening I think to myself. Then the naieve part of my brain takes over and thinks taking panties off on public is kinky and something draws me to your power as I wish to climb up the ranks as well. Standing I say " here are my panties as you have requested sir. I understand they will be returned when I am no longer needed". My face a bit red as I try to ignore any who may be looking as I have you my peach boy short panties. The bright color easily visible by all as you place them in the middle of the table so the wait staff can view them the entire dinner as well as myself as we commence dinner.
 
Last edited:
I am suitably impressed when after a slight show of hesitancy you stand up & shimmy down your peach coloured boy shorts to your ankles & step elegantly out of them & bend down to pick them up giving me a delicious view down your cleavage all the while keeping your eyes on mine a devilish twinkle in the deep pools "Here are my panties as you requested sir, I understand they will be returned when I am no longer needed" i hear you say in a loud clear voice , without a tremor, & you place them on my upturned hand.
I put my hand to my nose & sniff at your panties the faint aroma of your perfume all but masked by the smell of your sex " MMMMMMM this promises much for later Ashley , you are indeed made of stern stuff , many a woman would have baulked at my request. First though you have one more small task before we order , I want you to go to each table in turn & ask for $100 to be tucked into your bra, this is my winnings & should amount to $2000 which of course I will share with you."
Seeing the bemused look on your face I grin "Of course, you are not aware that before you arrived I made a wager with each table that I would have your panties on the table before ordering, fortunately for me you decided to wear panties this evening"
Smiling benignly as though it was my normal practice to ask my female dinner guests to remove their panties.
"Before you go I have some news that should cheer you , a vacancy has suddenly arisen as head of purchasing & as head of HR I was asked, naturally , who I would recommend & again naturally I put your name forward & it has been accepted, so welcome to the world of middle management Ashley , I hope you enjoy working hard under me " Grinning at the obvious innuendo ." Now go do your stuff & collect our money"
 
I do as you ask and although some of the patrons look at me odd before doing so, only after I give them a view down my dress to my cleavage encased in a lacy strapless black bra but some seem to have been expecting me to do so. I feel cheap yet empowered at the same time. One more table to go and it's a corner table so back is to everyone else except take guests. As one stuffs the money down dress I feel a hand dart up under my little black dress. I go to block and my hands are head sown in the table as two fingers find my bald pussy and go in and out like little jackhammers.
 
I watch you carefully as you go round the tables collecting our winnings, watching for any signs of you weakening under the pressure of being ogled & manhandled , no doubt your tits would come in for a lot of unnecessary handling but no-one had dared to go further up to now, which rather surprised me as several of the people with whom I had wagered were well known for their scant respect for decency.
You arrived at the last table with your back to me & I saw you bend over to receive the $100 bill in your bra when suddenly I saw you stiffen & guessed that someone couldn't control themselves & were trying for a free grope. I didn't intervene as I wanted to see how you coped with the situation without creating an embarrassing scene.
I sat back in my chair with an amused half smile , "OH DEAR, I might have known it's Sidney Newhouse" one of the most lecherous men in the city, then the realisation that you might have more than you could handle came to me but disappeared in a peal of laughter as I heard a loud yelp & a muttered "BITCH" & you stood in front of me with $100 bills flowing from your cleavage & a big smile on your face & bloodied fork in your hand. Looking past you I could see Sidney nursing a bleeding arm & he was looking daggers at us both.
Counting out the money it came to $2400, I collected $1000 & handed the rest to you "Seems like you have some fans out there , but I can see I am going to have to be careful around you Ashley, no teasing while you're eating I promise , now what would you like ?"
As you sat next to me i gripped your knee & felt the sheer silkiness of your hold ups & I slid my hand higher & my fingers wedged between your cool thighs until you fluttered your eyelashes & opened your legs taking my hand & guiding it to the soft wetness between your thighs. I leaned over & whispered in your ear chuckling " I WAS going to have soup for starters but you've changed my mind"
We both chuckled.
 
Last edited:
I excuse myself to the restroom for a moment as you sip some wine. As you check your phone for some business emails in my absence you didn't notice Sydney Newhouse and 4 men follow me. I'm at the sink washing hands when I am shocked to hear a male voice say "well well if it isn't the BITCH with the hundred dollar bills ". I stand in shock as he says he owes me for his hand as he raises the bandaged hand. With that two men come over and hold my arms behind my back. I go to scream but he just smirks saying "we need no fuss now" as he brandishes a steak knife to my neck. He orders the ones holding me "strip off her little black dress". With that I struggle to no avail as they easily hold my 5'5 frame and unzip my dress. Since its spaghetti strapped and I handed you panties earlier I am naked under the dress. It falls to my ankles and now they see my perky 34c chest and shaved pussy. I blush not only from that but from the fact that Sydney snaps two pictures of my young naked body with his cell phone camera. Without warning I'm hoisted up on the sink, clad just in my heels which dangle a good 2" off the floor. hands held by the two men as Sydney undies his pants. Gets between my thighs grabs my hips and then a hand goes over my mouth as he plunges into my young shaved pussy. He snickers saying hope your "date " is patient honey because me and my boys are gonna revenge fuck you for your feistiness and show you a woman's proper place.
 
Last edited:
We have finished our meal & my phone rings & as I answer it you excuse yourself to go to the powder room. After a short conversation I begin to attend to a couple of urgent emails & I look up & see no sign of you but I notice that Sydney & several of his cronies are missing & alarm bells begin going off in my head so I make my way to the men's room & on finding it empty I stand outside the Lady's Powder Room & hear men's laughter & your voice protesting in a whimper.
Trying the door I surprisingly find it unlocked & the scene that greets me is exactly as I feared. You were naked, sat on the basins with Sydney , his pants round his ankles standing between your legs pounding your pussy as you were held by two of his cronies & two others standing to one side beating their meat. One of them was holding your head back by your hair with a steak knife held to your throat.
"I'm gonna count to three, any of you still here will need a fucking ambulance" I roar angrily.
"OH YEAH, There's five of us what you gonna do " Sydney calls out over his shoulder as he rams his cock deeper into your pussy.
Smiling grimly I know that none of them are aware that I used to be an unarmed combat instructor in the marines so I begin my count "ONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TWO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," Two of the men sidle out of the door undoubtedly thinking that it wasn't worth getting hurt for a bit of pussy.
"THREE" & my steel toe capped shoe catches Sydney between his legs & he collapses on the floor retching , one of the other two has his face flattened against the mirror above the bowls & the other guy's nose explodes in a red mass as my elbow catches him. "FUCK OFF, , ALL OF YOU BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER" I bellow at them & they disappear moaning into their bloody faces.
Turning to you I find you on your knees crying & I hold your head against me stroking your hair trying to console you, your face is pressed into my midriff & for some reason my cock is as hard as a steel bar & juts up under your chin although still sheathed in my pants.
"Seems like I have to keep rescuing you honey, how do you get yourself into these situations?"
As I stroke your hair your hand grips my thigh & your cheek begins to rub along my bulging crotch & your free hand tugs at the zipper on my trousers.
"Hey, you don't have to you know." my hand straying to your heaving naked shoulders as you pull my cock free & wrap your sobbing lips over the head & begin licking around the tight foreskin, your hands grasping my thighs & tugging my pants to my knees your eyes look up at me & I can see the yearning in your eyes , the need for some sort of comfort after your ordeal.
"OK , just a quickie then for now, I have a room booked so we can do it in comfort later" I murmur, breathing deeply as you bob your head on me , your tears subsiding as you swallow my cock deeper, soft mewing noises coming from you & your hand delving between your legs fingering your clit .
In only a few moments I spurt a stream of hot spunk over your face & you look up at me, a smile replacing your tears & you release me slowly getting to your feet & wiping your face with a paper towel before you pick up up your dress & slip it back on turning your back for me to zip you up.
"MMMMM that was good, shall we have dessert now Ashley?" offering you my arm & heading for the elevator.
 
As we get to your room I see its stocked with a freezer and fridge I ask if you like ice cream for desert since you helped me I wil "help" you by making it. I have you go to the bathroom and shut the door. I say " ok desert is served sir" as you come out I am totally naked except for a whip cream bikini with cherries for " nipples. Hope you like whip cream sir" I say with a playful smirk. You see I have that naieve wanting to please look as I bite my lower lo in anticipation of your next move.
 
"Do I like ice cream" what a stupid inane question to ask having just blown me in the lady's powder room & come to my room knowing full well that we weren't going to play chess. All these thoughts ran through my head but I decided to play along & said "Sure I do". I followed your instructions & went to the bathroom until you called me.
"HOLY FUCK" I exclaimed as you stood there wearing a creamkini & nothing else , my mouth immediately began to water & my pants tented alarmingly.

"This IS a nice surprise Ashley but how do you propose we get you out of that? Grinning broadly as I take a red cherry from your nipple & pop it into my mouth after smothering it in cream from your breast.
 
Playfully shrugging my shoulders I say "oops forgot Spoon but your a real smart man sir I'm sure you can figure out a different way to get this whip cream off I could just wash it off but that's no fun and would be a waste and don't think you want new employees to be wasteful right sir? I stand waiting for your move.
 
"You are right about one thing Ashley, I hate anything to be wasted, especially time that could be put to much better use than talking" Winding my arm around your waist & pulling you close so your breasts are pressed to my chest & the cream is squelching between us & my cock rears between your legs collecting a large dollop of cream from your 'BIKINI BOTTOMS'.
Bending my head & tilting your chin up with my free hand I kiss you firmly our tongues dancing intimately together. I realise that this first time I have actually kissed you & I am slightly surprised that you respond so eagerly despite the fact that we are almost naked & eager to fuck each others brains out. I want the kiss to last so I hold the back of your head & curl my fingers in your hair until we have come up for air " PHEW, THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT "I chuckle & lift you up pulling your long legs around my waist & your tight pink hole opens like a flower in bloom & I begin collecting the sweet nectar of your juices on my cock , smothering the meaty shaft as it slides easily in your clinging wet hole.
After we have fucked & are resting before round two I ask you " Were you comfortable with setting up George the way you did? Believe me you did him a favour, the board were considering firing him on half pension but by resigning he gets full whack"
Pausing before hurrying on" The reason I ask is because there's a customer who has shown an interest in placing a huge order but he has also expressed an interest in you & it seems we don't get the order unless he has you, in all probability for a weekend."
Leaning on one elbow to see your reaction , silently wishing that I didn't need to ask you as I had plenty of other attractive women who would have jumped at the chance,but Jordan D'arcy wanted you.
 
Part of me still seems unsure of being "whored" out but the mix of sexual feelings and power I'm gaining as a mere intern is exile rating. " what do you have in mind for him" I ask wondering how good of a customer he is and I ask if he is a difficult or easy client to deal with as well
 
"I don't want to talk about him right now Ashley I'm more interested in getting my cock inside you & fucking that pretty little ass, after all that's why we're here, to give you that bonus I promised you.
Laying you flat on the bed & pushing your arms wide & above your head your tits rising & falling rapidly as I hover over you & lick the remaining cream from your nipples & kiss my way slowly down your stomach & sucking on your jerking mound & nipping the hard little clit that I coax from under its hood.
lifting youe legs up over my shoulders & pushing your knees to your shoulders you are in the perfect position for whichever hole I choose.
"Your bonus awaits Ashley, which hole do you want it in first ?"
 
Breathing harder. Turned on by your powerful take charge persona. I say nothing but simply point to my freshly shaved pussy area. Glistening in the room light as I am wet from the taboo nature of this situation. My nipples point straight to the ceiling in the cool air of the room. My hips wiggle a bit in your strong grasp as I await your next move.
 
"Pussy it is then" smiling as I rub my cock head along your wet slippery slit, coating the head & shaft in your juices, leaning forward & kissing you slowly & deeply as my cock head slides easily into your hole , just a slight squelching sound as I push deeper & you raise your hips to meet me then thrusting slowly & rhythmically in & out , in & out we fuck slowly almost gently adjusting to your hole & you adjusting to my cock until we are moving in sync & I increase the pace, driving deeper inside you & your internal muscles gripping my pulsing shaft & releasing in time with my thrusts until I ram in harder & jack hammer into you our bodies slapping wetly together & my balls slapping on your ass.
I feel your arms around me & your nails raking my shoulders as you squirm & buck under me , quiet whimpers coming from your throat & my grunts make a strange sort of music & I can hold back no longer & I pump my hot creamy spunk inside you & you gurgle as your body tenses & stiffens before we scream together "I'M CUMMING" & we both climax simultaneously, the odour of sex in the air as we lay panting together , grinning sort of sheepishly at each other.
"I reckon we should take a break , so I'll tell you what I know of Jordan D'Arcy"
 
I lie there for a moment as you say you need to take a quick shower. Moments after your shower starts. The shower curtain opens and my little petite frame enters. Without a word I kneel down taking your soft cock into my mouth and begin to stroke it with a free hand while I look up at you and suck. All in an effort to how my appreciation for selecting me as your intern and I would make a great addition to your executive team. The warm water cascades over my perky firm chest as I pump your cock into my mouth showing my youthful seemingly insatiable appetite you have awoken.
 
After our bout of exuberant exercise I feel I need a shower & slip into the shower just leaning with my back against the wall with my eyes close letting the warm water cascade over me when I hear the rustle of the shower curtain & feel your hot breath on the tip of my cock & your fingers gently wrapping around the thick, veined shaft & you begin gently pumping me, more as a gesture of goodwill it seems to me rather than any serious sexual intent. Reaching down with my hands i collect a handful of your wet hair & hold you still as I slowly move my hips & fuck your face.
Hell she's fucking hot & insatiable , I've sure made a good choice here . These thoughts race through my mind & the numerous ways I can use you to further my own ends. I know that there's not much you won't do for me, even now, after the episode with George, but Jordan D'Arcy was a different proposition altogether.
"Ashley I need to tell you about your next assignment , Jordan D'Arcy, you may have heard of him , but that doesn't matter , what does matter is that he wants us both to go to his place next weekend for a couple of nights, especially YOU. He saw you on some lecture & he's took quite a shine to you. No need to worry though he's no more than a voyeur,he can't get it up but likes to watch so we are BOTH invited & if we put on a good show for him we get the contract ,couldn't be easier"
As I was talking I could feel that you were getting more & more agitated & I pulled you up by your wet hair & lifting one of your long legs over my shoulder & ramming my stiff meat inside you holding you so my hands were free to roam over your hot wet body.
 
I squeal a bit as u easily slide on my soaked bald pussy as the position I'm in allows you to hit deeper than ice felt before. I start panting as you pump me trying to curb my youthful strong sexual stamina. Seeing how much of a "team player " I desire to be your your company. I grab the shower curtain bar for stability moments later cunning hard on your cock then collapsing into your grasp as the warm shower water cascades down our bodies.
 
Your body is tight against me moulding to mine soft wet slippery like an elusive eel as i grasped your pert firm ass in each hand & pumped my cock into you realising what a find you were, not just for the company but for myself on a personal level, I had no doubts that you would do just about anything to further the company's aims but more importantly I knew with certainty that was nothing that you wouldn't do for me.
It was a knowledge that grew with with each thrust & your immediate response thrusting back against me , no reservations no inhibitions just a wanton unadulterated lust. Oh yes to a casual observer you appeared to be a good looking woman with a taste for slightly revealing clothes but I knew that under that sheen of respectability was a whorish fucking machine that would do my bidding.
All these thoughts went through my head as i brought you to the edge once more, pausing you there before tipping you over into the screaming divine heaven of your first of many orgasms. You are sou athletic & flexible almost like a contortionist & I rack my brains to think of how we can use that to impress Jordan D'Arcy.
What did he like? I gathered everything I knew about him & tossed it about in my head until a chance press of the tv channel gave me the idea I needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7VxeRh8Z84&list=PL259D5AFF152B6B59&index=1

"HEY BABY , take a look at this, if we can work out a routine to perform for Jordan & convince him it's for real , it'll take some work but I reckon we can pull it off, whaddya reckon ?"
 
Last edited:
I watch semi confused at their movements but surely intrigued. " a "dance" routine for a high end business client? Do you do this often" I say. I shrug my shoulders as it seems out of the biz thinking. Which I tend to drift toward more than old school business approaches. " sure what do we need to do first ?"
 
I can see that you are puzzled as to why I should be interested in dancing , dancing for fuck's sake, especially for a prospective client so I explain that Jordan D'arcy isn't a normal run of the mill type of customer. He is a proper male chauvinist who believes that women should be kept in their place & if they need to be slapped around all to the good so if we could provide some entertainment along those lines it would put us way ahead of any others vying for his custom. As I was telling you this I kept your attention by fingering your wet sloppy pussy & interrupting your sighs & moans with firm kisses on your face & neck , nibbling on your earlobes & occasionally asking "Are you listening?"
On Monday morning I told you to collect a body stocking & a pair of dance slippers from the store next door & meet me at the Dance Studio two blocks away. When you arrived I told you to change & meet me in the practice room which was lined with floor to ceiling mirrors.
I gasped in admiration as you came in, the body stocking covering you from head to toe but the fishnet hiding nothing.

http://www.binbin.net/photos/43514/Sea/Seamless-Big-Hole-Fishnet-Bodystocking.jpg

As you approached I gave you a backhander across the face & grabbed your wrist & sent you sprawling & spinning over the highly polished floor. Then grinning I pulled you to your feet & spun you into my arms until your body was pressed up tight to me,"Lesson number one, this is gonna be rough & tough for the whole week , can you manage it ?"I muttered into your mouth & finished with forcing my tongue down your throat, my hands fondling the curves encased in the body stocking.
We practised for hours , trying different moves & throws, finding it so exciting & exhilarating as I manipulated you into sliding sinuously over my head & your wet sweaty pussy ground into my face. Deliberately or not I couldn't tell but I didn't care.
At the end of the day we showered together, too exhausted to fuck but we washed each other thoroughly & dried one another on the soft towels . "Here, same time tomorrow Ashley, we'll get the routine sorted out properly then"
I turned to leave then almost as an afterthought "What the hell Ashley , come home with me tonight , I want you "
 
Last edited:
I say I better not. Just do the work relationship doesn't get out of hand any more I chuckle. I get dressed in my blouse skirt pantyhose and heels and head to catch a cab. I kiss you goodnight and head out. Moments later you see I forget my necklaces. And clutch purse. You chase after me. You are about 2 blocks away when you see a van pull up and 3 black guys jump out and pull me in. You follow the van for three blocks as it pulls to a junkyard and stops. You see back of van open and there is me and 6 black guys. You want to rescue right away but you watch as the scene unfolds. You see...
 
Your necklace & purse lay on the table & I picked them up thoughtfully , what if you had been playing games with me & wanted me to follow you to your apartment to return them & you would then repay me in the appropriate manner. I almost caught you just outside but you quickly moved out of earshot looking for a cab so I followed at a distance watching your pert sweet ass swaying seductively & your heels clicking on the side walk.
There is a sudden screech of tyres & a van pulls alongside you & the rear doors burst open & three black guys grab you , muffling your screams & bundle you into the back of the van & it begins to draw away.
Breaking into a run I keep the van in sight until it disappears into a deserted junk yard & I slowly slip inside the gates, watching as the van doors open & I see you & six black guys piling out with you carried shoulder high, your skirt up around your waist, your long legs threshing wildly & your blouse already torn from you & your bra was hanging loose with your breasts bared.
I prepared myself to charge in & rescue you but I realised that one against six weren't very good odds so I just had to wait for my chance. I watched as they set you down & formed a ring around you & you ran from one to the other trying desperately to escape but they easily blocked you & pushed you back into the centre. your skirt was next to go & you were just in your nude pantyhose & I knew from before that you never wore panties.
I knew what was going to happen & I was powerless to prevent it. My sweet little cum slut was about to be gang banged. I felt angry & for some reason, a raging .jealousy, what right had they to just take you like this when I'd had to work so damned hard to get you into bed .
It is not long before they show their intentions & they stand round in a circle with their dicks out, jerking them slowly in preparation for fucking the white bitches' ass. With surprise I see you eye them & you lick your lips hungrily & hear you say defiantly " OK, who's first? Think you can handle me ?"
They laugh & the leader steps forward "Me first, hands against the van, bitch, & push yer ass out"
Again you are defiant & put on the bravado & you turn around leaning forward at the hip with your ass pushed out , grinning over your shoulder at the six foot man behind you & looking at the massive tool in his hand " That the best you can do ? I hope one of you has a cock big enough to satisfy me."
Your assailant looks a little disconcerted at this & he roughly rips your pantyhose away so you are naked & he moves up close behind you & without any attempt at lubing your little brown star he grinds his hips against you his big black balls slapping on your thighs. His shovel sized hands on your hips holding you still as he pounds your ass.
From my vantage point I can see you biting your lip & grimacing as he ravishes your tender ass determined not to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he is hurting you.
As I watch I realise that I am growing hard myself & I begin jerking off, all thoughts of attempting a rescue forgotten for now.
Moving slightly to get a better view you see me & you give me a pleading look. We both know that if I allow this to continue you will end up in a dumpster , another casualty on the lawless streets.
Looking around desperately for something, anything, to use as a weapon I see that I am next to an abandoned car & there is a strong smell of gasoline from a ruptured fuel tank.
Fumbling in my pocket for a lighter i stuff a handkerchief into the fuel pipe after soaking it in gas on the ground. Taking a deep breath I snap the lighter & ignite the handkerchief & begin sprinting towards the group. They hear me coming & turn around to face me when the abandoned car erupts in flames & explodes sending a shockwave across the yard, knocking them off their feet, including you & the big buck fucking your ass.
Finally I reach you & gasp " In the van, quick now" & push you into the passenger seat before scrambling under the van & up the other side & leaping into the driver's seat. Fortunately the keys are still in the ignition & I gun the engine into life & we career out of the yard & along the now deserted streets.
Glancing over at you huddled in the passenger seat I grin at you "For a moment I thought you were enjoying yourself but now you ARE coming back to my place"
 
Last edited:
We get back to your place and I thank you for the rescue. I am shaken but you still see I try to show a sense of confidence about me which impresses you for my young age. I change to a silk pink blouse black pleated skirt about 3"above my knees and 3" strapped black heels as I say we need to head to your office for some files on the clients you want me to check out more. As we reach the door to head out. We open and I gasp as it's the 6 black men from the van. They then break through and force us back inside.
 
Having dropped by your apartment to allow you to pick up a few clothes we drive to my apartment where you change & impress me with your resilience & professionalism which few women of your age would have shown. You look so cute in your black pleated skirt & silk pink blouse that fits so naturally around your small girlish breasts , breasts that I have enjoyed so recently. I would have stopped to play a little but you were insistent that we needed to check these files so I opened the door to find my way blocked by the huge menacing figure of the guy from the junk yard who had fucked Ashley's ass so forcefully.
"Now just where do think you're going ? We've got unfinished business with that hot lil white whore" he growled, his eyes darting at Ashley as she cowered behind me, supposedly for protection, but I could do nothing as all six pushed their way in, mostly eyeing Ashley like a piece of meat.
"How,,, how did you find us ?" I asked, not so much because I wanted to know but to delay the inevitable.
"You honkies are so fuckin' stupid, ever heard of GPS TRACKING ? You left a trail a blind man could follow" he chuckled his big fat belly wobbling.
Fuck , how could I have been so stupid there was their van sat outside my fucking house.
The big guy laughs again "Before we start the party I reckon you should know who you're dealing with , just so you don't get any more fancy ideas like blowing up the gas oven" Chuckling again at his own unfunny joke but followed with howls & cackles from the rest.
"I'm BULL, the leader of this motley crew, my second in command is RHINO, you can guess why he's called that I'm sure " A burly man in chino's & sweat stained vest bows extravagantly & mockingly.
"Next we have BUFFALO, don't be fooled by his hair it's not 'cos of that he got his name, HIPPO is next he likes to get his teeth in yer below the waist so to speak, CROC will snap at yer until yer cry for mercy but he ain't shown any yet, last but by no means least is SNAKE, you better watch out for him sweetie, his tongue will drive you wild or insane, show 'em Snake"
Snake steps forward, an insignificant looking guy until he opens his mouth & a six inch long tongue lolls from his mouth but it is split down the centre & two tendril like pieces of flesh entwine with each other. He moves closer to Ashley & licks her neck with one tendril the other probing at her open mouth.
 
You try to show your tough side and say how important you are. They seem to scoff at that. And push you to a chair and bind hands behind back. I spit in the face of snake. and this only irritates them more as one comes up and holds me from behind pinning my arms behind my back.
 
Back
Top