What The Actual Fuck ?

It's kind of sickening that you are willing to politicize the death of children.

I happened to read about the little girl that recently died. She died within hours of arriving here. The girl began receiving emergency medical care as soon as the father told BP she was sick.

You're pretending she was abused and neglected by BP for your own personal gain.

You're disgusting.
 
Moulton Calls For Homeland Security Secretary's Resignation Over Migrant Child's Death

December 17, 2018


Rep. Seth Moulton slammed Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen and called for her to resign during a Monday interview on Greater Boston, blaming her for the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl who died in the custody of U.S. Border Patrol.


“It’s very clear that this president and his secretary of homeland security have set a tone where it’s okay to just let a girl like that die,” Moulton said.

Leadership starts at the top, accountability has to stop at the top and that's why this is the second time I've called for to resign,” he told Jim Braude.

Taking a jab at recent departures from the White House, Moulton added, “What's amazing is that I've been able to call on her to resign twice. I picked a good target because she's one of the only cabinet officials who's actually still there and actually could resign because they haven't resigned on their own.”

https://www.wgbh.org/news/politics/2018/12/17/seth-moulton-on-pelosi-and-what-dems-should-do-next


(SM was attempting to provoke some laughter out of Jim Braude, when he commented on Trump's cabinet members' very short lasting appointments...)


Seth Moulton
@sethmoulton
·
Dec 15
A child died in your custody. Period. This is the second time I call on
@SecNielsen
to follow the example of most of the rest of Trump’s cabinet and resign


12:21 PM · Dec 15, 2018


Seth Moulton
Seth Moulton
@sethmoulton
·
Dec 14
This is the true cost of dehumanizing rhetoric and unnecessarily cruel policies. What a horrific end to a young girl's life who came here with hopes of a brighter future

1:45 PM · Dec 14, 2018
 
A little more detail

December 18, 2018

The 21 Honduran asylum seekers camped on U.S. soil at San Diego’s Otay Mesa port of entry, with the official border separating the U.S. and Mexico to the south and U.S. inspection booths to the north, said Nicole Ramos, an attorney at Al Otro Lado, a legal services organization working on behalf of the migrants. The official border marker generally goes unnoticed by people walking toward inspectors.

Monday night, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agreed to process eight unaccompanied children, one mother with five children and one man, Ramos said. But a family of five and one man continued to wait on the small piece of U.S. soil, backed by the presence of U.S. Reps. Nanette Barragan and Jimmy Gomez, both California Democrats.

Critics contend that CBP is limiting the number of asylum claims to deter people from coming.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...ake-claims-on-patch-of-us-soil-at-border.html
 
This just in! "Undocumented immigrants" are now to be called "Illegal Aliens".

Call a spade a spade.
 
December 20, 2018

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) spat hot fire on Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, calling her a “remorseless” liar, and decrying the “shame” of the Trump administration’s family separation policy.


"But I have to say the all-time record for lying in the face of all the evidence was the tweet that you, Madam Secretary, sent out on June 17th, and it says ‘we do not have a policy of separating families at the border, period.”

"It is repugnant to me, and astonishing to me, that during… Christmas, a time in which we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, a Jesus Christ who had to flee for his life with Mary and Joseph, thank God there wasn’t a wall that stopped him from seeking refuge in Egypt,” Gutierrez said. “Thank God that wall wasn’t there, thank God there wasn’t any administration like this, or he would have to have perished on the Day of the Innocents, when Herod ordered the murder of every child under two years of age."


"Shame on everybody that separates children and allows them to stay at the other side of the border fearing death, fearing hunger, fearing sickness. Shame on us for wearing a badge of Christianity during Christmas, and allow the secretary to come here and lie.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-d...rseless-trump-dhs-secretary-kirstjen-nielsen/
 
Nazi Barbie, Supreme Prison Camp Overseer


"remorseless” DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen


yeah, she is a liar


https://www.alternet.org/immigratio...atic-lawmaker-walks-out-dhs-sec-nielsen-after

The Truth is Kirstjen Nielsen's enemy, just as the truth is Pale Painted Yam's enemy.She has no shame, as she swings Jakelin Caal Maquin's corpse like a weapon.



" in her ( Nazi Barbie) testimony today before the House Judiciary Committee, Nielsen doubled down on blaming Maquin’s family—and the hundreds of other families attempting to flee violence and ask for asylum in the U.S.—by using Maquin and her death to spew even more lies about our fake immigration “crisis”:

(the same lies,that she has been telling for a year)

https://splinternews.com/kirstjen-nielsen-doesnt-get-to-use-jakelin-caal-maquin-1831236395

Nazi Barbie identifies with the prison guards. She was forced to acknowledge the corpse of a seven year old child.

Agents also said that the migrants were supplied with water, but members of the caucus said contamination problems have limited the water supply to the Antelope Wells base, requiring both agents and immigrants to rely on portable toilets.


https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/ne...tro-congressional-hispanic-caucus/2349436002/


Ben Ray Luján of New Mexico led the delegation during the tour of Antelope Wells and the Border Patrol’s Bounds Forward Operating Base. The Democrat said there is a “water contamination issue,” no running water, and two portable toilets for Border Patrol agents and the migrants they take into custody.

"A young girl and her mother wanted water in one of the holding facilities, but there were no cups,” Luján said.

Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, said, “The SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) would not allow animals to be treated the way human beings are treated in this facility."

https://www.abqjournal.com/1259041/...a-where-the-girl-who-died-entered-the-us.html


https://splinternews.com/kirstjen-nielsen-doesnt-get-to-use-jakelin-caal-maquin-1831236395



Aaron Rupar

@atrupar
Replying to @atrupar
Beyond parody: Right after Nielsen affirms importance of specificity, she acknowledges she doesn't know answer to @RepKHandel's "basic question" about how many legal points of entry there are along US-Mexico border

"Ah, it's late in the day, & I've...it's about, between 20 & 30"

803
2:08 PM - Dec 20, 2018

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/20/18150586/nielsen-house-hearing-dhs

Texas Republican Rep. Louis Gohmert mansplains

“And for my colleague to the left, if Mary and Joseph were trying to come into the United States under the situation that existed and King Herod was trying to kill everybody under 2, wouldn’t they be eligible for asylum in the United States?” Gohmert asked Nielsen.

“Yes,” the DHS secretary replied.

“Yeah, so he can scratch that from his concerns,” Gohmert quipped.

Watch the videos below from C-SPAN.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/lu...-trump-killed-jesus-inhumane-border-policies/

"Louie" Gohmert- Cry for Manafort's thirty-something year old daughters! The legal system separated him from his family. (One daughter separated herself from Manafort she changed her name )
 
U.S. Supreme Court denies Trump administration request to immediately enforce new asylum rules


December 21, 2018

Lower courts said federal law doesn’t allow the president to make such changes.


"The administration’s quarrel here is really with the longstanding and fundamental policy decision Congress made four decades ago and consistently and explicitly reaffirmed over the years, even as it enacted other significant restrictions on asylum eligibility and procedures,” the ACLU’s brief states.

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/12/21/supreme-court-trump-asylum-rules-enforcement/

Nazi Prison Camp for Children Director, Kirstjen Nielsen is a liar.


In typical Trump fashion, the new policy is a complete omnishambles of bad planning and making shit up at the last minute.

https://www.wonkette.com/forget-trumps-stupid-wall-the-new-cruelty-is-up-to-something-far-worse


US says migrants will wait in Mexico after claiming asylum


The U.S. and Mexican governments called it a unilateral move by the Trump administration


Immigrant advocates questioned the legality of the move.

"This deal is a stark violation of international law, flies in the face of U.S. laws passed by Congress and is a callous response to the families and individuals running for their lives," said Margaret Huang, executive director of Amnesty International. "The end result could be the endangerment of thousands of families and individuals seeking protection."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ited-states-mexico-asylum-20181220-story.html


This deal is a stark violation of international law, flies in the face of US laws passed by Congress and is a callous response to the families and individuals running for their lives," Margaret Huang, executive director of Amnesty International, said in a statement.

American Civil Liberties Union attorney Lee Gelernt said the plan was illegal. "This plan cannot be done lawfully and will result in countless people in life-threatening situations."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ant-caravan-asylum-claims-20181220-story.html
 
My Daughter Reality Winner Faced Severe Punishment, but Key Figures in the Trump-Russia Scandal Are Getting Off Easy

Veteran gets 5 years for blowing whistle on Russia meddling — while Trump’s Russia-loving comrades go free

In an article for The Intercept, Billie Winner-Davis detailed the injustice her veteran daughter has experienced since being entangled in the Russian investigation.

Reality Leigh Winner, a 27-year-old U.S. Air Force veteran is serving five years in prison for leaking one classified document that proved Russian hacking efforts into the US elections.

Davis said that her daughter should be held accountable, but is frustrated to see multiple high profile people connected to the case walk free.

“She certainly should be held accountable for her actions, and she is. But other figures in the news today — those who actually played roles in the malfeasance surrounding the Trump campaign and transition — do not appear to be paying near the price that she and our family are paying,” she wrote.

She explained that her daughter was held in “deplorable conditions,” and that she was “deprived of contact with her family and friends” and an “adequate diet.”

She then called out the high profile people who have walked away with far less punishment for doing way worse.

If she had dirt on Trumpy Lumpy, she might be doing 5 days in jail, but Nooo. She was just a citizen, trying to show the world that her government was inept and complisit, FIVE YEARS!

Flynn, gets off easy. He was only a General Officer.

Cohen got just three years and is still at large.

Maybe Lumpy should get 20 to Life as a lesson to other would be traitors?
 
THE PERSECUTION OF REALITY WINNER

June 6, 2018

Winner was accused of leaking an NSA document that showed how Russians tried to hack American voting systems in 2016.


The U.S. government literally taught Reality Winner how to speak Pashto and Farsi and now they are using that fact against her in court.



Reality Winner is the first person that they have decided to prosecute under the Espionage Act for leaking to journalists.

Reality Winner’s potential trial. She will likely not be allowed to tell the jury that what she did was an act of conscience. She will not be able to tell the jury her motive. She won’t be able to tell the jury any potential public benefit that came out from allegedly leaking this document — all of that type of information in trials that deal with the Espionage Act are almost always ruled inadmissible. So the jury will never hear any of this information. All they will hear, likely, is that she gave classified information to somebody that wasn’t entitled to receive it. And we won’t be able to talk about, in court, the fact that this information is in a dozen different news articles. All of this stuff will be hidden from the jury and it will be a travesty that everybody in the world will know this information except for those 12 people who will be judging Reality.

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/06/the-persecution-of-reality-winner/


Reality Winner: NSA contractor sentenced to five years over leak

23 August 2018


https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45289751

Is there someone that insists on denying there was meddling, at this point ?
 
Merry Christmas, monsters.

An 8-year-old boy from Guatemala died in government custody in New Mexico early Tuesday, U.S. immigration authorities said, marking the second death of an immigrant child in detention this month.



8-Year-Old Boy Dies in US Border Patrol Custody on Christmas Day

December 25, 2018

The boy showed "signs of potential illness" Monday and was taken with his father to a hospital in Alamogordo, New Mexico, the agency said. There, he was diagnosed with a cold and a fever, was given prescriptions for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen and released Monday afternoon after being held 90 minutes for observation, the agency said.

The boy was returned to the hospital Monday evening with nausea and vomiting and died there just hours later, CBP said.


According to Guatemala’s foreign ministry, the father and son entered the U.S. at El Paso, Texas, on Dec. 18, then were taken to the Border Patrol’s Alamogordo station Sunday. Alamogordo is about 90 miles (145 kilometers) from El Paso.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...ies-in-US-custody-on-13490262.php?src=hp_totn



https://www.texastribune.org/2018/12/24/ice-migrants-release-christmas-eve-el-paso/


Hundreds of asylum-seekers spent part of Christmas Eve in a downtown parking lot here without knowing where they’ll end up next.

Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents began dropping off the migrants late Sunday at a local bus station without warning local shelters that usually take in large groups after they seek asylum and are released by federal agents. About 200 arrived Sunday, about 200 more arrived Monday and the total number could exceed 800 by Wednesday, according to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke, D-El Paso.

Normally, ICE would alert the Annunciation House, a local shelter that has taken in tens of thousands of migrants and has several locations across this border city. But that didn’t happen Sunday night, O'Rourke said.
 
The Intercept
The Intercept
@theintercept
·
5h
“Treating Reality [Winner] as an insider threat and using her and her sentence as a deterrent for others, yet allowing the likes of Cohen, Flynn, Gates, and Butina off easy for much more serious offenses undermines our entire system.


11:51 AM · Dec 26, 2018

The Intercept
The Intercept
@theintercept
·
Dec 25
“There are literally tens of thousands of other young people and children who continue to be detained in camps along the border,”
@KeeangaYamahtta
said. “There are 14,000 migrant children who are under the control of the United States

2:03 PM · Dec 25, 2018


This is a camp in which people who have been — agencies that have been contracted to provide services within it or prohibited by those contracts to speaking to the media. They are prohibited to speak publicly in general about the conditions that exist within the detention centers and they’re prohibited to speak specifically about children that they encountered. And probably the most insidious part of this arrangement is that children who are detained by the U.S. government are entitled to legal representation by the United States government, but the office that coordinates that also employs the lawyers who represent these children. And so, the contract that they use to employ legal assistance says that they are not allowed to sue the U.S. government for the release of these young people or they will lose their funding.

There is a complete and total conflict of interest, yes. So, the Office of Refugee Resettlement is responsible for finding nonprofit legal organizations to represent the young people who were being held in detention and part of the agreement when they contract with these organizations is that those organizations are not permitted to sue the U.S. government for the release of detained migrants’ children. These practices are allowed to persist in secrecy. These kids have no access to the public. This creates the conditions for all sorts of nefarious things to happen when you also consider or factor into that the Trump Administration waived the requirement, at this particular detention center, the requirement for background checks for the staff people who work there.

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/20/naomi-klein-podcast-labor/
 
A dead baby, a dead girl child, did not cause anything to change.


A dead boy, proved that the bureaucracy and system made no adjustments.


Moved from Texas to New Mexico, because Texas prison for children was too crowded.

People transformed into cattle, that must be transported.


No one owns the human cattle, so there is very little motivation focused on their health and well being.


The process of putting this horror into the real world, began with the abuse of power.

"We are doing this, right now, despite the fact that every decent person in government is fighting our intention to hurt people."

"You cannot prevent us from enacting our will through lack of funding."


"If you do not give us funding, we will rob, loot, pillage, and steal what we need."


So, there is no food, no water, no medical care, no sanitary practices.



What does a herd of cattle destined for slaughter, need ?


Documentation, for billing purposes.

Did the baby and two children die of the same thing ?

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/25/6800...-in-government-custody-in-new-mexico-hospital


The people sent to help the victims, will lose their jobs, their funding, if they dare to help the victims. They have been gagged and silenced. The people that know the truth, are forbidden to speak.

The victims cannot speak for themselves, and no one is allowed to speak for them.



The Intercept
@theintercept
·
6h
Attorneys for a border-based humanitarian aid volunteer facing two decades in prison are calling for the removal of the magistrate judge in the case after learning that the judge engaged in secret communications with Trump administration prosecutors.

12:45 PM · Dec 26, 2018




Arizona Judge in No More Deaths Case Had Secret Talks With Federal Prosecutors


theintercept.com


From the outset, the timing of Warren’s arrest raised questions in southern Arizona’s humanitarian aid community. Just hours before he was handcuffed, one of the groups Warren volunteers with, the faith-based organization known as No More Deaths, released a damning report and video evidence implicating the Border Patrol in the systematic destruction of thousands of jugs of water left for migrants crossing the desert. No More Deaths has been at the center of a broader Trump administration crackdown on humanitarian aid work in southern Arizona. In addition to the felony case, Warren is one of nine volunteers with the organization to be hit with federal misdemeanor charges for their work on the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge outside Ajo over the last year, including for leaving water in the desert, which the government describes as littering.


In early December, Trump administration prosecutors privately communicated a written plan to Velasco to narrow the Border Patrol communications that had turned up in response to his order, arguing that some of the materials were related to other investigations, while others were related to Warren’s case but did not fall under federal guidelines requiring their disclosure. Velasco approved the prosecutors’ proposal in a one-line letter and in a motion that followed, writing that he had “found nothing helpful to the defendant’s case or theories of the case.”



This is not the first time Velasco has been involved in high-profile case involving No More Deaths volunteers. In the mid-2000s, two college-age volunteers with the organization faced felony harboring charges for driving three sick migrants to a church for medical care. In the run-up to the trial, Velasco batted away one pretrial defense motion after another. But once Collins, the district judge, took over, the case was dismissed. Efforts to prosecute No More Deaths volunteers for leaving water on federal lands similarly ran aground in the 9th Circuit.
 
2019 Begins
2019 Begins


"They were passing small children over the Mexican fence, so we aimed tear gas containers at their heads."

Government policy is followed- the soldiers are required to lie about what the immigrants do. "They touched the Mexican fence," is a poor excuse for harming immigrants. So, the soldiers say that the immigrants are throwing rocks.


After, all, Trump said it was OK to hurt people that threw rocks in 2018.


So, they gassed a hundred men, women, and children with military grade deterrents.(As if immigrants were insect pests.)

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...years-day.html


We have arrived at the negotiating stage, to end the Shutdown. Democrats have returned to their original offers. While Trump has danced himself into a circle. It's a wall, a fence, a bird, a plane, a curtain- it is national security at the border.

OK, then.
Take the $1.3 billion that was offered in the first place.
Mexico promised to invest money in providing more their own people.

We are paying Mexico, to build the wall ?

Mexico’s new leftist president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, has sought not to antagonize Trump over the U.S. president’s demands for a border wall. He obtained a pledge from the United States to contribute billions of dollars for development in Mexico’s poor south and Central America in order to deter migration.


https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1OV1TG
 
It’s a rough day for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and that’s a good thing. The Washington Post reports that in a major victory for immigrants and their advocates, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas announced on Thursday that the Biden administration is set to end detention contracts at two facilities in Georgia and Massachusetts.

The Georgia site to be shuttered, Irwin County Detention Center (ICDC), is currently under federal investigation following allegations that detained women were forced to undergo unwanted procedures by a notorious gynecologist. Azadeh Shahshahani, one of the leading advocates fighting to close the privately operated facility, called the announcement a “momentous victory,” and “the result of years of organizing & exposing the human rights violations by orgs on the ground.”

“Irwin is the first detention center in Detention Watch Network’s ‘First Ten to Communities Not Cages’ campaign, launched in February, to be on the path to closure,” DWN said in a statement received by Daily Kos. Irwin was also among the sites recommended by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) to be shut down. “Today’s announcements show the Biden administration’s willingness to decisively break from the immigrants’ rights abuses of prior administrations,” senior advocacy and policy counsel Naureen Shah said.

The Post reports that Mayorkas also ordered ICE “to immediately terminate its contract” with the Bristol County Sheriff’s Office in Massachusetts, as well as termination of its 287(g) agreement, a flawed and racist policy that allows local law enforcement to act as mass deportation agents. “After this announcement, Plymouth County is the main remaining county in MA with a 287(g) agreement,” tweeted Oren Nimni, legal editor of Current Affairs.

https://dailysoundandfury.com/dhs-s...s-with-two-sites-under-federal-investigation/
 
Back
Top