Michael Avenatti represents Chalupas, Mueller is f*d

Desiremakesmeweak

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Posts
2,060
All of you *holes who come on here and push this new religion based on fantasy and faith called 'the Russia Collusion' can go suck some mud.

Michael Avenatti tweeted that he now represents the Chalupa sisters - who worked for the Obama/Clinton White Houses and at one point in the White House Office of Public Liaison.

Alexandra Chalupa was the Ukrainian double-agent who worked for Petro Poroshenko and Hillary Clinton to undermine Donald Trump, and who has since been named in several Congressional and Senate Intelligence reports as well as featuring in internal investigations of the IGO. More to the point, she was liaising with, and ACTUALLY WORKING FOR, Robert Mueller in the Ukraine.

Chalupa is the person who initiated the 'Russia collusion' narrative to the FBI, and was the central player co-ordinating the OP Research of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, and the FBI's 'insurance against Trump' officers.

IT'S O.V.E.R.
 
This whole post keeps me in the dark. I can't make sense of it; I guess I'm ill informed by the fake-news :(.

Please, enlighten me; links, background, etc. etc. I need more information! Does the '*' stand for 'ucke', and make 'fucked' and 'uckeholes', does it stand for 'ass', as in 'assholes' and 'fassd', is it perhaps 'arse'--'farsed' is a word, isn't it?--maybe something else!?

I need clues; I need answers!

It's a Russian troll spouting their usual disinformation. I took a look at the person they claim was a double agent. Not even close.

About the only thing they said which was factual was the person's name and they worked for (as a consultant) the DNC.
 
here's the tweet...

Michael Avenatti on Twitter: "I am now representing ...
https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1073707989352284160

Dec 14, 2018 · Michael Avenatti Retweeted Vox. I am now representing Alexandra Chalupa in connection with investigating and pursuing possible legal claims against Manafort, Trump and other affiliated individuals. She was targeted with baseless, bogus allegations, ...



and this threatens mueller HOW?
 
All of you *holes who come on here and push this new religion based on fantasy and faith called 'the Russia Collusion' can go suck some mud.

So, you have lowered yourself to the guttersnipe level of posting of Busybody. Good to know.
 
Nah I get paid by the Russians to do this.

And guess what? It's true and I have NEVER been queried by anyone except ever so slightly by my ex-employer, a senior guy in the management of which said: 'you know it, we're not allowed to admit it...' And he was NOT talking ET's! LOLz dude.

Comey is about to face a meat grinder...

It's O.V.E.R.

But there are apparently the odd handful hereabouts who think that 'I took a look at the person they claim as a double-agent...' counts for anything.

'Took a look,' eh. Where? But go ahead, come back and post some inane remark so that I can give you a long list of REAL AUTHENTIC WASHINGTON JOURNALISTS WHO DON'T NEED TO GO VISIT THE SAUDI EMBASSY ANY TIME SOON.

BTW, funny how, you bunch of *, the Yemen thing is also O.V.E.R.

100,000 civilians murdered but you think Jimmy Khashoggi was 'just a journalist?'

God save me, the last time I Googled 'idiot' I got a picture of Sundar Pichai but you people come real close as well.

Hey not to mention, seeing that your **-le media don't mention it either - that the US Special Forces in Yemen got THEIR asses kicked TEN TO ONE (deaths, by the way, not injuries) - so how was that happening????

Against the world's bestest fighting machine? HOUTHIS????

You dumb er, bunnies. (Previous complete post now heavily 'edited!')

And why do I use this language - they will lead you all into a war and you will die but worse, you will pull along naiive innocents.


(More heavy 'redactions' to protect the innocent).

...Anyone who wants a complete version of the actual original 'un-edited' post here can just pm me. It'll have all the bad language intact.
 
Last edited:
That's it - you 'didn't read it...'

And that says it all.

But you're willing to go out of your way to criticize Trump and those around him, and push the line fed out there by literally not much more than gangsters in suits masquerading as FBI personnel and DOJ officials and some media people.

But this whole nonsense is coming apart at the seams very fast now.
 
That's it - you 'didn't read it...'

And that says it all.

But you're willing to go out of your way to criticize Trump and those around him, and push the line fed out there by literally not much more than gangsters in suits masquerading as FBI personnel and DOJ officials and some media people.

But this whole nonsense is coming apart at the seams very fast now.
Yeah, the FBI is probably shooting unarmed black men too. Fooking blue lives.
 
That's it - you 'didn't read it...'

And that says it all.

But you're willing to go out of your way to criticize Trump and those around him, and push the line fed out there by literally not much more than gangsters in suits masquerading as FBI personnel and DOJ officials and some media people.

But this whole nonsense is coming apart at the seams very fast now.

I see no reason to follow the posts of someone who is perpetuating the Russian propaganda campaign a bipartisan U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee report has exposed in a American dipshit (that would be you) supported attempt to shred the underpinning values of the American system. You either are a witting asset of the Russians or a dumb bunny--quite likely, though, both. Whichever, I don't follow the posts of someone perpetuating Russian propaganda campaigns.
 
Last edited:
Dan buddy - those figures I quoted are from the UN reports prior to 2017, BEFORE Trump got elected, and you may have noticed, there was a truce and a treaty signed this week between the Saudis and the Yemenis.

The Yemen war was started BY Obama, and funded by you, the America taxpayer, air-freighting billions in cash to Iran, with the Iranians sending in Ansar Allah troops into Hodeidah port.

And by the way, James Comey was the board director of HSBC bank in charge of money laundering Well, he WAS!) at the time of the start of the shipping of said cash, and for which the bank was later fined hundreds of millions for breaking the embargos against dealing with Iran and also FOR money laundering.
 
Dan... Your anger stems from what, exactly?

Because right now it is causing the red blood in front of your eyes maybe to not read, maybe not understand stuff all that much.

The Yemen Civil War has been going on officially since 2015. Obama was in office as President 2009 UNTIL 2017...

So your point is what? For one thing he most certainly WAS President in 2017! His Presidency ended Jan 20th 2017.

The stats I gave estimations about were for the years PRIOR to 2017 and included figures made by the United Nations itself which stopped stating numbers of actual war (military combatants) deaths I think around 2016.

You then quoted something about the Saudis starving the Yemenis from 'The Atlantic' magazine - an organization which is on record as having supported Hillary and then going on record as adamantly opposed to Donald Trump... It's like, where is you brain at, child? This is not any kind of independent, objective opinion source; it is an avowed opponent of the Trump Presidency and consequently it is effectively no more than propaganda. But even so, 'starving the Yemenis?' So what? Who asked 'the Yemenis' (whoever that is supposed to be) to attack Saudi Arabia and invade the southern border? I mean, you DO know, don't you, that when the US drone attacked and killed Anwar Al Awlaki, he was in Yemen running Al Qaeda? But that would be all right, him and his mob knocking down some tall buildings in NYC and murdering a few thousand CIVILIANS?? Okay by you, is it?

Secondly, you linked to 'The Independent' which it's probably a waste of my time enlightening you to the fact that the owners of that are Russians!! Evidently, as far as you go, some Russians are good then, are they? That's certainly good to know.

And all that particular news article says falls exactly in line with what I have been saying - namely, that whoever is doing the fighting on the Yemenis side are extremely good at it. ...My point being that it is Iran-backed well-armed, well-trained serious professional military and militia groups who are inside of Yemen with the objective of attacking Saudi Arabia under the guise of being 'Houthis' and Yemenis - not 'ordinary civilian revolutionaries.'

The tone of anger and animus in your posts arises from what, exactly?

Iran is clearly in Yemen having totally destabilized the place and taken control of the Hodeoidah port and surrounding area, and launching an underhanded, proxy invasion of Saudi Arabia. And it had the backing of Obama - he sent billions of dollars to Iran during his second term in office.

Anyone, ANYONE who at this stage in the game, has not read through all of the independent reports of who Jamal Khashoggi was, is playing the fool. The whole entire Muslim Brotherhood leadership currently living in Londonistan rushed to extol him on the BBC!!!

He was NEVER a critic of the Saudi elite or of their political control system in Saudi Arabia - he WAS one of them. He just wanted to remove the princes in the Faisal line and replace them with those more in favor with the Albanian/Shi'ite/Persian and Jordanian elite of all things Arab and Muslim.

Jimmy's cousin Adnan, was the world's biggest private arms dealer! And after Adnan died of old age, Jimmy took over the family business.
 
Last edited:
And also, while we're at it, before you start quoting bullshit stories from Russian oligarchs living in London dodging Russian taxes, in which said stories (and that is all they are 'stories' aka fairy tales) it is claimed that some source or other because it happens to have a UK place name (EG Sussex University) is 'independent' - why don't you please tell us all who funds, for example, the Sandhurst Royal Military Academy in Sussex, or Berkshire, and has done these last several decades...?

No, I'll save you the bother because you'll lie or go round in circles.

It's the royal family of Bahrain.

Some 'independent' source, that!!

Not to worry though, eh, * - because as far as people like you are concerned, so long as they have 'White Helmets' and are trained by and sent out from 'the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst,' they must be UK people, and the 'good guys.'

* * * *.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion and even to voice it, what you are holding is not an 'opinion,' it is a series of biased and specious often pejorative slogans dripping in animus and possessing the tone of extraordinary anger when expressed.

I worry about what is really motivating you and the few noisy others like you.

Today, as of this week, there is a truce in Yemen. And it happened during the Presidency of Donald Trump. And that's just the fact of it. But you have spent a lot of time and energy attempting to get around that fact. Why?
 
Last edited:
Found this quote about Avenatti- when discussing Kavanaugh and the extra witnesses to his 'sex crimes'. Comes form the Daily Beast

“Mr. Avenatti has a tendency to sensationalize and make his various crusades more about himself than about getting at the truth,” said a senior Senate Democratic aide. “This moment calls for the exact opposite.”


So...
Only "this moment?" So which moments do the democrats consider it all right to make everything about themselves and not about getting/telling the truth?
 
Last edited:
The Democratic aide was bringing in Trump's behavior as something to contrast rather than mimic (which Avenatti does). It's not surprising that you missed the intent.
 
The Democratic aide was bringing in Trump's behavior as something to contrast rather than mimic (which Avenatti does). It's not surprising that you missed the intent.

Says the guy who put me on iggy. You're so sad, I feel bad for you. :D


And, that's not what the aide said. I can rationalize people's quotes too, but that doesn't make it so.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top