Miscellaneous political debris

As has been witnessed, and noted, Donald Trump, the Pale Painted Yam, does not really give a fuck about anyone or anything but himself.

Buddhist Tibet is treasured and respected because of their high level of consciousness and awareness.


There is hardly anyone in the world that is more beloved, than the Dalai Lama.


China has been interfering with Tibet for a long time.
China continues to abuse Tibet, and Tibet's people.
There were reports of people forced to accept Nazi soldiers into their homes. Tibet people are forced to accept Chinese informants into their homes.The Tibet people are outnumbered by Chinese people sent to keep Tibet silent. Restricted communication- The Kirti monks said that no further details were known, due to intense restrictions on information flow in the area and grave dangers for Tibetans in speaking to those in exile.

https://www.savetibet.org/tibetan-man-calls-for-dalai-lamas-long-life-as-he-sets-himself-on-fire/

Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje is considered by some to be the top candidate to fill the leadership void that would be left behind in the event that the Dalai Lama chooses not to reincarnate and the Panchen Lama remains in Chinese custody.

The issue of the Dalai Lama’s reincarnation and how to prevent Chinese officials from meddling in the identification process had been expected to be a major topic at the postponed gathering, according to the Religion News Network.

https://tricycle.org/trikedaily/buddha-buzz-weekly-dec-1-2018/


gsgs comment- The Red Communist Chinese government kidnapped a young person that was the reincarnation of an important Tibet religious figure, and fraudulently substituted another boy, in his place. China insisted that the boy under their control was the real one. Another lie perpetuated by China, is that Tibet was never independent.The Dalai Lama should have been allowed to remain in Tibet, as a representative of the people. But, he was exiled.

The Dalai Lama may not reincarnate-

November 28, 2018


“There is no guarantee that some stupid Dalai Lama won’t come next, who will disgrace himself or herself,” the Dalai Lama told BBC in 2014. “That would be very sad. So, much better that a centuries-old tradition should cease at the time of a quite popular Dalai Lama.”


Speaking to media in Japan earlier this month, the Dalai Lama said that succession through nomination, instead of reincarnation, could be a way to continue his office

https://religionnews.com/2018/11/28...nsider-whether-dalai-lama-should-reincarnate/

(gsgs comment- Just as the American Republican party was corrupted by Russia, and the result was Donald Trump. China is attempting to corrupt Buddhism and Tibet.)

30th November 2018

Palden Gyatso has died.


https://www.freetibet.org/news-medi...hts-advocate-palden-gyatso-passes-away-age-85


Kathok Getse Rinpoche

has died

He endured much, in defense of Buddhism

33 years of his life, in a Chinese prison, tortured

For what ?

For reaching a level that allowed him to be taught by the Dalai Lama ?


https://tibet.net/2018/11/7th-nyingma-head-kathok-getse-rinpoche-passes-away/


The 64-year-old Fifth Kathok Getse Rinpoche Gyurme Tenpa Gyaltsen, holder of the Kathok Monastery lineage, reportedly passed away after he slipped and was fatally injured while coming out of a meditation retreat at Kathok Hermitage of Chagdud Gompa, a retreat centre in the Pharping-Hattiban rural area, located about an hour’s drive from Kathmandu.

http://www.tibetanreview.net/freak-...-nyingma-tradition-of-tibetan-buddhisms-life/

China criticizes Japan for allowing Dalai Lama visit
NOVEMBER 22, 2018

http://www.tibetanreview.net/china-criticizes-japan-for-allowing-dalai-lama-visit/
 
The fallout, from the greed, the rapes, the gorging

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...vestor-kills-himself-at-his-desk-1210076.html

Wednesday 24 December 2008

The apparent suicide of René-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet, who set up his own company after rising to become one of the most powerful Frenchmen on Wall Street, was discovered...


(Bernie) Madoff's Madoff's historic swindle was uncovered...

and investors around the world have been struggling to cope with losses that are estimated at $50bn. Charities that placed their endowments with the Wall Street veteran have been forced to shut down, wealthy individuals from Mr Madoff's social circles in New York and Florida have been wiped out, and the pressure is being felt most intently by the hedge fund managers who trusted their own fortunes and those of their clients to Madoff Investment Securities – only to discover that the business was, in Mr Madoff's words to the FBI, "all just one big lie".

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/02/madoff-jewish-affinity-fraud/460446/


The tragedy itself was also its own sort of warning. Madoff’s victims were not a random assortment of the well-off; he decimated a segment of the wealthy Jewish community and several Jewish charitable organizations. Knowing the general magnitude of Madoff’s crime, I’m still taken aback by the particulars, which betray Madoff’s lack of conscience and any sense of limits. He wiped out Elie Wiesel’s life savings, and stole $15 million from Wiesel’s foundation. Madoff defrauded Hadassah. Who defrauds Hadassah? That’s like mugging your grandmother.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2009/04/bernard-madoff-friends-family-profile



"In truth, I had been trying for months to invest money with Madoff. As the stock market fell precipitously in the fall of 2008, I would hear my friends in Aspen, Colorado, the affluent resort town where I live, gloat about the kindly Jewish uncle, the financial genius, who didn’t just keep their money safe but paid dividends, while everyone else’s portfolio plummeted by 40 percent. “Bernie’s gone to cash,” one said. “Bernie’s in Treasury bills,” said another. “Thank God for Bernie!” said a third."

After-effect

I overheard the vultures plotting in the Jacuzzis of the Aspen Club and Spa. One said he was waiting for the “distress to deepen” so that he could swoop in and scoop up foreclosed homes and planes."

Ghoul

https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/19/politics/donald-trump-2006-hopes-real-estate-market-crashes/


"If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you can make a lot of money."



"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy.”


“That’s called business, by the way."
 
The Skull and Bones crest is the same as that flown on a pirate ship's flag with the date 322 emblazoned beneath it, thought to refer to 322 BC when the Greek orator Demosthenes died, a moment that saw ancient Athens begin its transition from democracy to plutocracy, implying the group's belief that America should follow suit and surrender the responsibilities of government exclusively to the wealthy.

There are an overwhelmingly large number of wealthy men and women in the Trump administration.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ociety-us-president-dubya-kerry-a8340596.html
 
100 Years after a Pre-Victorian Christmas

100 Years after a Pre-Victorian Christmas

2018 An American Christmas filled with brazen corruption, greed, and cold cruelty.

Charles Dickens might have recognized the trend, if he were to time travel and visit our era.


We have added something new- Treason.


Victoria was born in 1819.

The masses made their adjustments to new technologies, back then.


http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/s/the-power-of-steam-on-land/
 
Trump’s former voter fraud czar ‘very concerned’ Republican candidate cheated in North Carolina

Kris Kobach, the erstwhile chief of Donald Trump’s voter integrity panel, is one of the first Republicans to speak out about suspected voter fraud in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District.

In an interview with the Washington Post, Kobach — who also serves as Kansas’ Secretary of State — said he is “very concerned that voter fraud did occur” in NC-09.

Michael Steele, the former chairman of the Republican National Committee, told the Post that in spite of the GOP’s claims of Democratic voter fraud, they’re the ones “whose hands have been caught in that proverbial election fraud cookie jar.”

:D:rolleyes:
 
Guess we'll have to see how much salad the Senate can make without the cooperation of the House. Appointment confirmations, yes. Anything that costs money, not so much.
 
DEC 10, 2018


Republicans defiantly subpoenaed former FBI Director James Comey to testify before a joint session of two House committees.* For six hours, they grilled Comey in an effort to trap him, trash Strzok, and discredit the investigations. They failed.

Republicans have had three chances—the IG report, the July hearing, and Friday’s hearing—to produce any evidence that Strzok’s low opinion of Trump altered the investigations. Three times, they’ve swung and missed. They’ve struck out.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/12/house-gop-failed-james-comey-hearing.html
 
Not everyone at FOX TV believes Donald Trump is the G.O.A.T.


They could not be bothered to remember his first name.(Perhaps, it was a sly dig. Considering Mike Cohen will be sitting in jail.)


Person of The Year Runner Ups

Mueller
Markle
Putin
Christine Blasey Ford
Jae-In
David Trump



https://theslot.jezebel.com/president-david-trump-1831056017


Dusty
@DustinGiebel


11:02 PM · Dec 11, 2018


Dusty Retweeted

Chris Hayes
Chris Hayes
@chrislhayes
·
5h
So delightful

4:49 PM · Dec 12, 2018


Chris Hayes
@chrislhayes
·
5h
Replying to
@chrislhayes

A brief glimpse into the future when the entire GOP establishment and conservative movement tries to pretend they barely knew the guy

4:49 PM · Dec 12, 2018

Lisa Scott Free (Badger Jack)
@meg_Y12

Replying to
@chrislhayes
They meant David Dennison

4:49 PM · Dec 12, 2018


March 6, 2018

Say hello to Donald Trump’s latest alias “David Dennison”

When Donald Trump decided to pay off Stormy Daniels just before election day to keep her quiet about their affair, they jointly crafted a nondisclosure agreement. In that document, Trump repeatedly referred to himself as David Dennison, according to NBC News (link).

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/david-dennison-donald-trump-hello/8599/

March 6, 2018

The "hush agreement," as it's called in the suit, refers to Trump throughout as David Dennison, and Clifford as Peggy Peterson. In the side letter agreement, the true identity of DD is blacked out, but Clifford's attorney, Michael Avenatti, says the individual is Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ays-hush-agreement-invalid-because-he-n854246
 
McConnell and Reps Advance Hemp!

US Congress legalizes industrial hemp cultivation

The US Congress on Wednesday approved the legalization of large-scale hemp cultivation and its removal from a list of controlled substances.

“This is the culmination of a lot of work by a number of us here in Washington but really the victory is for the growers, processors, manufacturers and consumers who stand to benefit from this growing market place,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said.

The law has not yet been signed by President Donald Trump.

“I’ll be happy to loan him my hemp pen for the occasion,” joked McConnell, a conservative from the state of Kentucky who had vigorously defended the measure after already pushing for the authorization of pilot programs in 2014.

The measure “legalizes hemp as an agricultural commodity” and removes it from the controlled substances list, while allowing researchers to apply for federal grants and makes hemp eligible for crop insurance, McConnell said.

This “will encourage new opportunities for struggling farmers and their families, news products… and new jobs,” he said.

California already has a multibillion dollar Hemp market! :)
 
WHo's the most (least) Favorable?

Daily Kos runs a chryon on polls at the head of their page.

The Lumpy Dumpling is running 43% Favourable, 53% Unfavourable

Rethuglican 28/58

Dumbocrats 40/51

Mitch McConnell 21/59

Paul Ryan 14/68 :eek:


Ryan is 'least Favourable' of all the rjeccted assholes onthe list. Is this because he's too 'Wonkish' or just a DICK!?
 
House passes Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act
International Campaign For Tibet

SEPTEMBER 25, 2018

https://www.savetibet.org/us-house-passes-reciprocal-access-to-tibet-act/

China demands retraction of US reciprocal access to Tibet bill


DECEMBER 15, 2018

China on Dec 14 criticized the US Congress’s passage of the Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act and called on President Donald Trump not to sign it into law.

China invariably rejects applications from journalists, diplomats, political leaders, and rights monitors


Tibetan citizens of the United States are subjected to particularly severe restrictions when applying for visas.


Matteo Mecacci, president of the International Campaign for Tibet, said, “The approval of the Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act by the House is an indication of Congress’ continuing concerns about China’s treatment of the Tibetan people. It is a strong statement by the United States that puts pressure on the Chinese government to open up Tibet to the outside world and shows that their propaganda is hollow.”

http://www.tibetanreview.net/china-demands-retraction-of-us-reciprocal-access-to-tibet-bill/

Artistically Designed Steel Slat Stein
Artistically Designed Steel Slat Stein
@ToddStein_28
·
Dec 16
Replying to
@Billbrowder
and
@MatteoMecacci
Indeed, the Magnitsky Act directly inspired the Reciprocal Access for Tibet Act. Not long after it passed we at ICT adapted its model to the Tibet access problem and worked with Congress to get it introduced. And now it’s law

2:47 PM · Dec 16, 2018


December 14, 2018

The bipartisan Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act, introduced by Rep. Jim McGovern, D-Worcester, has passed Congress after receiving support from the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, and now awaits the signature of President Donald Trump.

https://www.gazettenet.com/TibetAct-hg-121518-22185718
 
Back
Top