Momma's Boy (closed)

Matt’s lips parted to release a sigh of pleasure, but just as he did this his mother’s pussy slid across his face. Her smooth lips glided along his open mouth and a few drops of the mixture of the oils and her juices landed on his tongue. This caused his cock to grow even bigger now nearly a foot long. Her ass cheeks also glider along his face before she moved back down his body.

This time his cock was sandwiches between her big breasts. She was now stroking his oil covered dick. “Are you sure mom? It’s not wrong since you are my mother?” A soft groan then escaped his lips.
 
"Of course it's not wrong, sweetie. How could it ever be wrong for your mother to take care of you?" Cassandra asked as she continued to rub his cock against her wet, glistening tits.

"Moms are supposed to take care of their baby boys, no matter what they need," she continued as she pushed slightly lower, her breasts now resting on his testicles as she began to slowly stroke his cock with both of her hands.

"Not only can I help you with your problem, but I can show how a woman is supposed to treat you, so in the future, if you ever find a girl good enough for you, you can teach her what you like, right?" she asked as she began to stroke just a bit faster, her fingers tightening around Matt's pulsing manhood.
 
“Okay mommy.” Matt said taking his mother’s word. She always knew what was best for him. His oil covered cock was standing tall in front of his mother’s face and he watched as she used both hands to stroke his girthy manhood. The lewd wet sound of her hands gliding along his oil slicked shaft only fueled his erection. “That feels really good mommy.”
 
"I'm glad you like it, baby. The whole point is for you to enjoy it," Cassandra explained even as stared at the wondrous sight of Matt's long, fat cock with its big, swollen head. She happily stroked it, knowing that nothing would give her more pleasure than to make her son happy.

"Now you tell mommy if I'm going too fast, okay? We want you to have the best possible orgasm, so you aren't left unsatisfied. We want to take our time and make it last," she added as one hand slid over the top of his manhood, smearing pre-cum into the already sticky mixture of oil on her hand.
 
“Okay mom, that feels perfect like that.” Matt told his mother loving the speed she was stroking his girthy length. There was so much oil and pre cum coating his cock and his mother’s hands and tits. “Imagine if Carrie walked in on this. She would have freaked out.” Matt chuckled before throwing his head back and releasing a very deep groan.
 
"Well that certainly would have been something...I guess we wouldn't have been able to blame her if she walked in on that," Cassandra joked, happy that Matt was relaxing now and enjoying himself.

"Now you be sure to tell me if you think you're going to cum, okay," she added as she once again guided his cock to her tits and rubbed it firmly against them and between them. "Mommy doesn't want you to cum too soon."

The truth was, Cassandra was enjoying herself too much and she wanted to milk the moment for all she could. She knew soon her boy would be out in the world, dating, having sex, etc, but for now he was hers and she intended to keep him as long as she could...however she could.
 
“Oh god mom if you keep that up I’m going to cum!” Matt groaned when she started to rub her big breasts against his throbbing member. The sensation of her soft warm slippery breasts gliding along his cock was bringing him to heaven. Before today Matt had never experienced any pleasure clos to this before.
 
"Maybe we should slow down for a moment," the brunette suggested as she released her grip on her sons cock and let it stand up on its own in front of her face. As she gave him a respite, Cassandra gently stroked her sons thighs and then slowly cupped his ballsack with one hand.


"We'll just go nice and slow," she said as she reached out and gripped the base of his cock again. This time Cassandra's hand moved extremely slowly from the base, up the shaft and over the head, then back down, squeezing with her fingers even as she teased his testicles with her other hand. "Nice and slow," she purred as she used her thumb to rub the spot just below the swollen head, on the underside of his cock.
 
Matt watched as his mother released his cock from between her breasts and then began stroking it very slowly. When she used her thumb to tease right under the head on the under side of his cock Matt bucked his hips and his abs contracted. That spot was so sensitive each time she teased it she got the same reaction along with a groan. “Oh fuck mommy!”
 
Hearing her son's reaction, Cassandra once again released her grip on his manhood, fearing he might cum if she didn't. This time the brunette sat up and applied more lubrication to her body, letting Matt watch as she rubbed oil into her full, firm breasts. With a new layer of the slick oil, Cassandra lowered herself back down onto her son's body and resumed the nuru massage.

She slid her oiled body up his very slowly, caressing every inch of him with her naked body, lingering as her tits pressed against his face, before pushing herself up until she was straddling his chest, her bare pussy rubbing against him. Cassandra reached behind her back and gently rubbed Matt's cock before slowly sliding back down his body, smearing her juices across his body. As she reached his feet, Cassandra flipped over onto her back and slowly glided back up his length, stopping when she felt her son's cock against her ass, her head resting next to his own.

After a moment she pushed up into a sitting position, once again straddling Matt, but this time with her ass just in front of his face as she stared down at this erection. "Are you ready, baby? Do you want Mommy to help you finish now?"
 
Matt was on cloud nine, between his mother’s sensual handjob and the amazing nuru massage she was giving him, his cock was harder and bigger then it’s ever been. He watched as she applied more of the oil to her already covered body making it even more slippery. Then she proceeded to continue the massage. When her breasts rubbed against his face Matt’s mouth was open and her hard nipple momentarily slipped into his mouth and brushed against his tongue and lips.

Matt laid there in ecstasy as his mother rubbed her naked body all over his. Her tits, pussy and ass all rubbing along his thick length. When she sat up and her big ass was right in front of his face something deep down inside was wishing she was sitting on his face. “I want you to finish me off but I also don’t want this massage to end..” Matt confessed softly staring at her oil covered ass.
 
"Mommy understands," Cassandra purred as she laid back down onto his body, facing his feet and gently pushed her way down his body, his cock momentarily rubbing against her face, then her chest until her ass moved just past it. Once again she sat up, this time with Matt's cock brushing lightly against her ass, which she began to wiggle against him. As she moved her ass around his lap, it slipped between her cheeks for a moment and the brunette allowed it to stay there, rubbing her intimately for a moment.


Then, knowing that if she made him wait much longer he might burst, the brunette flipped back over and lowered herself down between her son's legs, her breasts pressing against his balls as she once again took him in her hands.


"If you like this, Mommy can always do it again, when you really need it," she suggested as she began to stroke his cock again. This time she alternated between slow squeezing strokes, and faster looser stokes, until she felt Matt was about to bust, then Cassandra lowered her face down until she was within an inch of Matt's engorged cock and she began to rub her thumb against the underside of his cock as she'd done before, ready to give him the release he needed.
 
“Oh mommy!” Matt groaned when his cock became trapped between her perfect ass cheeks. The sensation of her soft flesh coated with copious amounts of oil was so pleasurable. Then she moved back around and started stroking his cock again. Matt felt something big coming and when she rubbed that spot on the underside of his cock again it was like a trigger. “Oh fuck mommy I’m cumming!!!” Matt groaned as his whole body tightened and his hips bucked up and his cock erupted like a powerful volcano.

Big thick creamy ribbons of cum shooting out of his cock into the air. His mother kept stroking and the seemingly endless amount of cum kept shooting out for nearly thirty seconds he released so much cum.
 
Cassandra smiled as she heard her son cry out, his voice thick with desire. Then a moment later his hips bucked up and a thick stream of cum shot high into the air. She watched as that first strand of thick, white jizz flew into the air then slowly splattered down across Matt's stomach and chest.

It was truly glorious to behold, but of course, it didn't stop there. Cassandra watched proudly as Matt's cock continued to spew forth blast after blast of sticky cum, as her hand continued to coax as much as she could from him, stroking him and fondling his balls at the same time.


"That's my good boy," she cooed as she watched his body shake and jerk for another dozen seconds. Finally, when she was sure that he was completely spent, Cassandra released her grasp on his throbbing cock and sat up. Cum covered his abdomen and his upper thighs, as well as the sheets to either side of his body.

"I told you Mommy would help you feel better," she said with a self satisfied smile and a pat on his leg.
 
“You made me feel so much better mommy.” Matt said between breaths. He laid there covered in oil and now his own cum, his chest rising and falling as he took deep breaths after shooting off such a big load of cum. The sheets under him clinging to his oil covered body. “Thank you..” he added between his still heavy breathing still in disbelief of what just happened.
 
"Mommy's so happy she could be here for you," Cassandra said as she stood up, her nude body still glistening with oil. "I'll always be here when my baby needs me."


And she meant it. Over the following months, the brunette continued to help out her handsome son with massages and handjobs whenever he needed a release. And to her delight there was no mention of Cassie or Carrie or whatever her name was again. In fact, Matt rarely spoke about girls at all and certainly seemed content not having a girlfriend, at least for nearly eight months. Then one day, he announced that he was going on a date with a girl he'd met at college.


Needless to say, Cassandra was skeptical, but decided to keep an open mind. She kept her concerns to herself at first, but after Matt and his new friend had gone on three dates, she suggested that it was time she met his mother. And so Matt arranged for the three of them to meet at a nice restaurant so he could introduce his girlfriend to his mom.
 
After the awkwardness of having his own mother jerk him off the first time Matt started to constantly think about and crave his mother’s hand jobs. They became a normal thing between the mother and son. As time went by Matt began talking with a girl from his college, Taylor. They went on a couple dates and when his mother found out she wanted to meet Taylor.

The two teens became intimate almost as soon as they started dating. Soon instead of going to his mother for relief he would be taken care of by Taylor who was in love with the impressive size of his cock. She had only given him blowjobs they haven’t had sex yet.

As they arrived at the restaurant to meet his mother Matt was telling Taylor how close him and his mother were. When they walked through the doors she was waiting in the lobby and Matt went up to her and gave her a big hug. “Hey mom. This is Taylor.” He said standing by her side and turning to face Taylor.
 
Cassandra greeted her son and his new girlfriend politely before following them to a table at the back of the restaurant. The brunette, who had chosen a blue dress that was a bit shorter than was appropriate, not to mention low cut enough to put her ample breasts on display, was not happy when she saw Taylor. The girl was very attractive, but that wasn't what bothered her, no it was the ease and frequency of the affection Taylor showed toward Matt, grabbing hold of his arm, pressing herself against him, kissing his cheek, etc.

Doing her best to swallow her initial reaction, Cassandra sat down opposite Matt at the table, his girlfriend sitting to his right. They ordered drinks and made small talk, but the longer they talked, the more concerned the brunette became regarding his son and his new girlfriend. Taylor was very...aggressive. She barely let Matt speak, she didn't laugh at his jokes...she even gave him a critical look when he ordered his food.

Cassandra immediately decided that she needed to do something. Her son might not be able to see that this girl was bad for him, but Cassandra could see it clear as day, and it was her responsibility to protect him, even if it meant protecting from himself.

"So, Taylor, what are you studying? Have you selected a major?" Cassandra asked as the waiter walked away, taking their menus with him. Cassandra decided that if she was going to have a hope of breaking up Matt and Taylor she was going to have to be direct. Slipping her right foot from her high heeled shoe, the brunette lifted the bare foot up and gently rubbed it up the length of her son's leg, only stopping once it was nestled firmly between his legs.
 
After introducing Taylor to his mother Matt could almost immediately tell that she did not like Taylor. After they sat down in their table and ordered their food she was giving her more reasons not to like her. She was talking for Matt and interrupting Matt quite frequently.

Matt was sipping his drink when he felt a foot starting to rub up his leg. At first he just though his mother was moving her legs and accidentally bumped into his, but then her foot ended up between his legs pressed up against his manhood. He slowly put down his drink while looking at his mother. Once he set his drink down he reached down and grabbed her foot holding it in his hands and out of his groin. “What are you doing?” He mouthed to Cassandra with a puzzled look on his face.
 
Seeing the confusion on Matt's face, Cassandra calmly pulled her foot from his hands and back to the floor, ignoring his question but giving him a reprieve, for the moment. She continued to observe the interactions between her son and his new girlfriend as their food was brought out and they began to eat. Cassandra had chosen a dress that was tight and revealed a substantial amount of cleavage and she couldn't help but notice Taylor glancing critically at her breasts more than once.

Sorry, dear, but you just don't have the same assets I have, the brunette thought to herself as she noticed that the young woman appeared to be wearing a push up bra and still looked relatively flat chested. I'm sure you make up for it in other ways, or you try anyway.

After they had finished their entrees, Cassandra excused herself to the bathroom, leaving the kids to choose some dessert. She pulled her phone from her clutch and sent Matt a text: I need your help. Now. Don't tell Taylor.

And then she waited in the darkened hallway that led to the bathrooms, waited to see if her son would respond to his mother in her moment of need.
 
This dinner wasn’t going as Matt pictured it in his head. His mother seemed to be a little rude and agreesive towards Taylor and vice versa. Matt knew that Cassandra didn’t like Taylor. As they are their dinner it was mostly quiet while the three focuses on their food. Matt caught himself glancing over at his mother’s ample cleavage a few times.

Once Cassandra left the table Matt and Taylor made small talk. Mainly it was Taylor saying she doesn’t think his mother liked her. Matt felt his phone buzz and saw the text from his mother. Taking the napkin off his lap he wiped his mouth and got up from the table. “I’ll be right back baby. I have to use the rest room.”

Matt made his way towards the bathroom and saw his mother standing in the darkened hallway. “Mom! Are you okay?” He asked sounding concerned.
 
"I'm fine, honey, just a little embarrassed I guess," Cassandra admitted as she reached out and took his hand pulling him gently toward her. She looked up at him sheepishly before continuing, "I guess I just got a little jealous. I know it's silly, but I've had you all to myself for so long, the idea of sharing you with someone, it makes me feel sad. Maybe a little lonely."

As she spoke, Cassandra backed up against the wall, pulling Matt close enough to her that his chest was pressing against her breasts. The brunette wrapped her hands around his waist, "You promise you aren't going to leave your mommy, right? I wouldn't know what to do with myself without my sweet boy."

"You know how much I love taking care of you...you know mommy would do anything to make her boy happy. And I know I shouldn't say this, but I just don't know if Taylor is the right girl for you..." Cassandra said, one hand moving up to caress Matt's face, even as she slipped the other hand around to the front of his pants. "If you just need someone to take care of your needs, you know I can do that, right?"
 
Matt felt bad as he heard his mother say she felt jealous. “Mom come on, you know I would never leave you!” Matt said as he was pulled up against her feeling her big warm breasts against his chest then her hand rubbing the front of his pants. “I know no one could take care of me like you. The special massages you give me are so amazing.” Between her rubbing his groin and the thought of his mother’s extra special oily massages caused him to get hard.

“I wish you could give me one of this massages right now.” He said softly, his tone of voice changing as he got more and more aroused. “You know what’s best for me so if you don’t think she’s right then I’ll take your word for it mommy.”
 
"Oh, sweetie, I love you so much, and I love our special time together, too," Cassandra purred into Matt's ear even as she continued to gently massage his manhood through his pants. "I hate the idea of you being lonely though, and not having someone to meet all of your needs."

"We can't really do a massage here in the restaurant but there is something special mommy can do for you, if you want her to," the brunette continued as she took one of her son's hands and slowly led him into the women's restroom.

"Just trust me, sweetie. Mommy's gonna make you forget all about that girl," she cooed as she glanced around the small room, making sure they were alone. She considered taking him into the stall but it looked small. Instead Cassandra pushed Matt against the wall next to the door and quickly knelt down in front of him.

"I know Taylor probably did this for you, but I think I can do it even better," she said as she carefully unzipped his pants and reached in to fish out his semi hard cock. With one hand wrapped around the base of his manhood, the brunette leaned forward and gently rubbed her face against his big cock. Eventually her mouth found his testicles and she began to lick them, then suck on them, all the while feeling his cock growing larger and harder in her hand.
 
Following his mother into the women’s restroom Matt was looking around nervously while wondering what his mother was going to do to him. As soon as the door closed Matt was pushed up against the wall and his mother was on her knees in front of him. Matt wondered if she was actually going to do this and as she talked and slowly unzipped his pants he knew this was actually happening.

“Mom, are you sure about this?” Matt asked while she pulled out his semi erect cock. Rubbing her face against it even not fully erect it spanned the length of her face. “Oh god mom!” He groaned as she started to suck on his balls. His cock soon fully erect to its monster footlong length. “What if someone comes in?” He asked between groans.
 
Back
Top