What's Up WIth Bob?

‘We got him’: Former federal prosecutor explains how Trump obstructed justice — and is completely screwed

Honig explained that if he was an investigator who heard someone say what Trump has tweeted while listening to a wiretap, he would have the proof he needs to move forward with charges.

“He’s pretty close to the line,” he said. “The president has had a pretty consistent message throughout this process, which is anyone who testifies or cooperates with law enforcement is weak, gutless, and inherently a liar. And the flip side is anyone who stays silent is heroic and has guts, to use his term. He is right on the edge of witness tampering.”

He noted that federal laws make it a crime to dissuade a witness to try and stop, postpone or delay their testimony.

Come on Bobby Three Sticks, indite, convict and Execute! :D
 
0dedee052891e3258c1e6f6c8bd31e7b1a321f01070e3ada57f71f09d7aa6c37.gif


Indictments for Xmas?:)
 
Sean Hannity hilarious mocked for ‘stop snitchin’ tantrum after his lawyer was flipped by Robert Mueller

Fox News personality Sean Hannity was hilariously mocked for his outburst following legal briefings showing his attorney “substantially cooperated” with the special counsel investigating Donald Trump.

In April, it was revealed that Hannity was the mysterious third client that Trump fixer Michael Cohen fought in court from being made public. In response, Hannity spent an hour yelling about James Comey.

I guess he's implying "Snitches get Stitches" :rolleyes:

Why is Sean so perturbed? Is he guilty of 'fuckery' ?:)
 
Trump publicly loses it one night before Mueller set to reveal developments in multiple cases

One night before major developments in the special counsel investigation, President Donald Trump had a public meltdown on Twitter.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is expected to file documents on Friday in the cases against Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and longtime “fixer” Michael Cohen.

Lumpy quoted conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, lashed out at special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, doubted the FBI followed the law, charged the media as the enemy of the people and fear-mongered about refugees.

Twitler in Chief is rage tweeting like a twat!:)
 
Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

Yeah!

For nearly two years, since the U.S. intelligence community released its report on the Russian campaign to assist Donald Trump in the 2016 election, the American people have been seeking an answer as to whether the Trump campaign colluded with its Russian counterpart. In the endless speculation about the direction of the investigation, a common view was that maybe the investigation would never implicate President Trump or find any collusion.

But a flurry of recent activity this past week all points in the same direction: Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation will likely implicate the president, his campaign, and his close associates in aiding and abetting a Russian conspiracy against the United States to undermine the 2016 election.

And the article goes on to specificity point out the significance of the Muller Friday Night Frights.

Mueller is coming. And he is clearly coming for Trump. Not simply for obstructing justice but for conspiring with a hostile foreign power to win an election. This is a scandal unlike any America has ever seen.

Cliff Note Version, Trump is fucked now!:D
 
Last edited:
^^ But the BBs ain't a 'gonna care.


Cus'n, ya' know, them dang emails ......
 
Which I do see as a violation that may well be worthy of prosecution. But I also would like to see prosecutions of Holder and maybe Miss Tarmac Meeting.

It could be interesting to see the results of an wide ranging Ethics Commission cleanout of the past 30 years of Administrations. How many prison cells could be filled if all the interference were eliminated?
 
Which I do see as a violation that may well be worthy of prosecution. But I also would like to see prosecutions of Holder and maybe Miss Tarmac Meeting.

It could be interesting to see the results of an wide ranging Ethics Commission cleanout of the past 30 years of Administrations. How many prison cells could be filled if all the interference were eliminated?
They’d need to be luxury prison cells, too. Ka-ching!
 
Oh no .... no.... no ... no.

Bare bones basics.

No Club Fed for them.
 
The Devils need to go to an island. A little place of their own.
 
The big guns come out if Trump gets nailed for bribery: Former prosecutor says Mueller may use RICO statutes

Former federal prosecutor Seth Waxman in a Friday appearance on CNN slammed President Donald Trump for insisting repeatedly that “collusion isn’t a crime”, and said that if the president or his associates engaged in bribery, they could face RICO charges that could be used to flip his most senior advisors.

“We’ve been listening to the president for months since the inception of the investigation jumping up and down, and his lawyers screaming ‘collusion is not a crime, it’s nowhere in the federal code.’ I’m here to say that’s flatly not true,” Waxman said. “The federal code in the bribery statutes, 18 United States Code section 201 expressly makes collusion a crime.”

Bob has a quiver full of Lumpy fucking arrows. :D
 
Mueller asks to interview Trump in-person because written responses were ‘not enough

Special counsel Robert Mueller and his team were apparently not satisfied with Donald Trump’s written responses to their questions — and still want to interview him in-person.

CNN reported Friday evening that, according to two sources familiar with the matter, Trump’s responses were “not enough” and that the president’s lawyers have already denied the special counsel’s interview request.

Not a perjury trap,...no not at all.:)
 
Authoritarianism expert ridicules ‘pathetic’ NRA for being so easily suckered by the Russians

Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday, an expert on authoritarian regimes mocked the National Rifle Association for getting mixed up with confessed Kremlin agent Maria Butina, drawing their finances into scrutiny by special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators.

Speaking with AMJoy host Joy Reid, Sarah Kendzior called the NRA — and Republicans general — “pathetic.”

Or... Beneath Contempt!

:)
 
Gouliani says Trump will talk to the FBI over his dead body. Can someone arrange that?:D
 
Gouliani says Trump will talk to the FBI over his dead body. Can someone arrange that?:D
Marc Kasowitz 5/24/17 to 7/20/17
John Dowd 6/17 to 3/22/18
Ty Cobb 7/17 to 5/18
Rudy Giuliani 4/18 to present

Might take another few months.
 
Russian bots are attacking special counsel Robert Mueller as he closes in on Trump — Senate report warns

As special counsel Robert Mueller is finalizing his investigation, Russian “bots” on social media sites are spreading disinformation about the top prosecutor.

The Washington Post reported Monday evening that a recent report prepared for the Senate Intelligence Committee revealed that Mueller has become a target by the bots.


Bob VS Bots! Which way will the media turn? Flippers and Floppers depending upon the clicks probably.
 
Ah, the Russians and the Lit. Trumpettes will stick with the stinker to the end.
 
A good possibility now that Whitaker has refused to recuse himself on control of the investigation is that Mueller is busy wrapping up whatever he has now for the inevitable subpoena for both that and Whitaker's testimony on his activity by the relevant House committees not long after 3 January.

The favor Trump is doing on closing the government down is that it also closes down the last-minute tearing down that the Republican-controlled committees can do in the last two weeks of their reign of selective silence.
 
A good possibility now that Whitaker has refused to recuse himself on control of the investigation is that Mueller is busy wrapping up whatever he has now for the inevitable subpoena for both that and Whitaker's testimony on his activity by the relevant House committees not long after 3 January.

The favor Trump is doing on closing the government down is that it also closes down the last-minute tearing down that the Republican-controlled committees can do in the last two weeks of their reign of selective silence.

So Felonious s digging his own grave? :)

The wheels of Justice are starting to grind. MuHahahahaha!:D
 
"Meatball" vs Bob?

Former federal prosecutor suspects Justice Department is leaking internal documents on Whitaker to reveal the truth about him

During a Sunday discussion about special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, career prosecutor Cynthia Alksne explained that those in the Justice Department seem to be behind the leaks.

Mueller’s office has made news for the last year due to their lack of leaks, all while departments staff across the federal government have exposed President Donald Trump’s political appointees.

“The only place in Washington that doesn’t leak is Mueller’s office, but the Department of Justice does,” she continued. “We saw that this week when Whitaker tried to intimate to the public that he was not going to recuse himself and neglected to mention that the ethics people at the Department of Justice wanted him to recuse himself. Somebody leaked that, in fact, he hadn’t told the whole truth. There are people inside the Justice Department that want us to know what is going on with Matt Whitaker. I predict it does leak. If it doesn’t leak Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the House Intelligence Committee’s incoming chair, has already said he will subpoena it. Now, while we have to remove some things because there’s grand jury material in there, once it’s cleaned up and the grand jury material is gone, it will get to the House.”
 
Back
Top